The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to roninjoey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 04:34 PM

roninjoey is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY: The Mad Scientist and the Class Project

This is just something I whipped up based on a recent fantasy of mine. Maybe I'll continue it, I'm curious to know what happens next. I'm kinda bad at following up on them when they feel reasonably finished.

?I can?t tell you how much I appreciate this,? Paul said as Link set up his machine, hooking it to his computer.

?Well, I?m still a little nervous. When I let Takashi use the machine??

?Takashi? He?s soooooo hot,? Paul said, with a dreamy look in his eyes.

?AS I WAS SAYING, Takashi used it, and now any time I even mention his name people practically cream themselves. He was just supposed to use it for three hours to see what it would be like if Japanese men and black men exchanged certain sexual characteristics, but I lost track of time in that reality, and now I can?t remember how things were supposed to be.?

?Well,? Paul said, ?I wouldn?t say that all Asian men are the hottest, but you know what they say about Japanese men. Big dicks, incredible in bed. I mean, not that I could ever get someone like Takashi. He likes them big and muscular. Like, half the school?s basketball team is Japanese, but he?s the captain. He?s the tallest, the sexiest. He?s slept with like half the school?s gay gu??

?Okay, okay, Paul, you know you?re boring me.?

Paul narrowed his eyes at Link and came over. He could be such a bore. He claimed he was completely asexual. Paul wasn?t sure asexuality was a real thing. ?What are you doing, anyway??

?I?m setting the machine to your specifications. Here, put this on.? Link handed Paul a watch, which he quizzically put on, as Link put a watch of his own on. ?As long as you wear this, if you concentrate, you?ll be able to remember reality the way it was before. The trick is to look for signs. The problem with merging dimensions is that the new reality will attempt to remove any anomalies. Therefore, it will rewrite the past to accommodate your new reality. This watch will store your old memories and project them into your mind. But the new reality becomes more potent the more time you spend in it. The device can only hold the old memories at bay for so long, until you stop believing that they are real. And the new reality will do anything it can to try to trick you into taking off the watch, as I learned with Takashi? and then you?re done. You?ll instantly accept the new reality, just like everyone else, so be careful. Paul? Paul??

Paul snorted and opened his eyes. ?Huh? Wha--??

Link sighed exasperatedly. ?Did you understand any of that??

?Look, there are perks to having a mad scientist for a college roommate, but one of the cons is that I only understand about 10 percent of what you say.?

?If that. Look, just don?t take off the watch, whatever you do. Now, I?m about to start the new reality. It?s going to be really intense at first because you haven?t had the practice I?ve had straddling dimensions. But like I said, concentrate on the signs, and you?ll remember your old memories. I?ll remain back here so I can reset back to the original reality after three hours.?

?Three hours. Signs. Old memories. Got it. Start the program.?

?Okay, go stand in front of the mirror. Now, your project for your sexuality class is to determine whether the goal of the contemporary ?hot? gay man is to objectify or be objectified, and what truly is considered attractive and valuable. As such, I am going to put you through two stages. In stage one, you will be transported as ?you? into a reality where objectification of gay men and from gay men is valued at an extreme level. In stage two, you will become the ultimate object of objectification. In this way you will learn more than you ever needed to know about the values of gay men.?

Paul felt himself stiffening under his pants. The ultimate object of objectification? That didn?t sound too bad. There was no way anyone would ever describe him that way right now, with his blond hair like straw, his plain face, skinny-fat body hidden in a too-big t-shirt and baggy jeans. He looked at Link. At least Link wasn?t bad looking. He had that dark, shaggy haired look. At 6?3? he had more than half a foot on Paul, and although he was also really skinny and pale from years spent inside a computer lab inventing mad devices, he had the kind of broad shoulders and thick legs that suggested if he got inside a gym he would have a pretty nice body. But it was all wasted on his IQ and asexuality.

?All right! Ready. 1? 2? go.?

Paul turned his attention back on himself, lifting light weights. A sheen of sweat shone on his face. He was trying like hell to get off the girl weights, get more than that runner?s body. After putting them down, he took off his wife beater and wiped his face with it, then ran a finger down his hard-won four pack. Not good enough. He dropped to the floor and started doing crunches. ?4? 5? 6?? he grunted, when Link came and stood over him.

?Dude, I?m trying to exercise.?

?What about your sexuality class project??

?What sexuality class project?? Paul asked, sat up, and looked at himself in the mirror. Although the exercise had helped keep his face lean, he still wasn?t much to look at. He needed to get his hair cut, but he needed to save up to go to the expensive salon downtown.

?Paul, concentrate. Signs.?

Man, Link just didn?t get it. There he was in his hoody, like Paul would ever be caught dead in something like that, and that gaudy watch on his wrist?wait a minute, Paul was wearing the same watch?and that?s when the memories came rushing into his head.

?Shit! That?s really powerful! I really believed I was? I mean, that disgusting fat-ass? that?s the real me, right??

?Sure is.?

?Fuck. Fuck, it?s like a dream. But somehow, I know it?s the real world.?

?It?s the watch. Remember, don?t take it off.? Link went to the closet and removed some clothing for Paul that he instinctually knew would be very fashionable on him, including a bright muscle t and a pair of short shorts, which Paul changed into. ?Go to the gay club right off campus and record your observations. Paul? Paul!?

Paul wrenched himself from the mirror, where he?d been pinching his body fat, and started pulling on some designer shoes. ?Right, fine. Dude, maybe you should hit these weights yourself while I?m gone. Geez. Do you even lift??

?Hey, not nice,? Link said.

Paul smacked himself in the face. ?Ugh, I?m sorry. It?s the new reality. It?s like? I?m a different person or something.?

?That?s because you are. Now go. I?ll be in touch.?

Paul flexed one more time in the mirror and left, eager to show off his meager but hard won muscle.

?Ugh, this sucks,? Paul said to nobody, sucking on a vodka soda. The room was full of gay men preening at one another, but none of them were paying attention to him. He?d met up with two of his friends, Barry and Sharouf, but they only stood around making eyes with the other boys. Although his old, true memories told him that Barry and Sharouf had only been platonic friends of his from the GLBT center in the previous reality, in fact, Barry being a pudgy English major with a comb over to hide his bald spot, and Sharouf a coke bottle glasses wearing DnD nerd, in this reality Paul knew they were three gym buddies. Sharouf wore contacts and he hadn?t touched DnD since the sixth grade, and he would?ve punched anyone who even talked about it. Not to mention the makeup that Sharouf subtlely wore to accent his exotic looks and his long eyelashes. He spent most of his time focusing on his ass, being a bottom through and through.

Barry, on the other hand, had started hitting the gym really hard-core since college and joining the gay scene. The pudge had gone away quickly and turned into hard muscle. He shaved his head when he started losing his hair and it actually made his face look even more butch, the hard planes and lines of his face being revealed by his face leaning out. Barry had dated and topped both Sharouf and Paul, but with his body getting better and better all the time, he was growing apart from the two of them.

?Hey, Barry!? Takashi, the campus hottie, Japanese and (according to rumor) huge dicked, with bulging muscles, came lumbering over to them. At 6?7? he was so tall and dreamy, and he was worshipped by everyone on campus for his sports prowess. He did high fashion modeling part time, getting flown to New York every Fashion Week by various prominent gay clothes designers. His duds had to cost thousands. ?Why don?t you ditch those skinny uggos and come with us??

Barry looked at Paul and Sharouf and attempted a humble shrug, but they could see the contempt in his eyes. He left them without a word.

?Well, I guess the gay world values objects of beauty and muscle more than anything else,? Paul said with a sigh. ?It?s like Mean Girls on steroids.?

?Maybe if you took off that ugly watch, more people would pay attention to us,? Sharouf said in a snotty voice. ?I mean, it?s like, totally clashing.?

?Yeah, it is pretty ugly, right? But I need it to remember the other reality.?

?What the hell are you talking about? There is no other reality. That?s totally ridiculous.?

?Yeah?? Paul said, reaching for the watch. ?Now that you mention it, that IS kind of ridiculous??

The watch on his wrist started buzzing just as he was about to unlatch it, and in surprise, he instead pressed the button. Link?s face appeared. He was sweating.

?Dude, this reality?s kind of starting to get to me. I was doing push-ups and I realized I was working out.?

Paul cocked his head. ?Why wouldn?t you be working out? I mean, you don?t work out as much as me, but you work out. Even asexual guys want to look good, right??

?Shit, don?t mess with my head. It?s been about an hour, so I?m going to take you to the next stage. Go to the bathroom and go into a stall.?

?Next stage. Right.? Paul headed into the bathroom, pausing in the mirror. He wondered if he could ever get big like Barry. Maybe he?d always be the skinny dweeb. Then he opened the stall. There stood two muscular men rubbing each other?s muscles with their shirts off and their pants down, their erect dicks sticking straight out and proud. One of them was a pretty sexy white guy. The other one was unusually tall and muscular and big-dicked for a black guy. Paul stood there staring up at them, when one of them yelled, ?Dweeb, get out!? Paul shut the door, mortified, and raised the watch. ?Um, I?m as alone as I?m going to get.?

?Good. 1? 2? 3.?

Paul felt two hands massaging his massive pecs, even as the other two hands were going after his ponderously large dick. Men were wandering in and out of the bathroom to go, standing transfixed by the show before them, before being jostled out. Finally, the white guy took Paul?s dick into his mouth, sucking and blowing as Paul began moaning. The black guy caressed Paul?s impressive biceps, whispering the usual compliments about Paul?s muscles and looks in his ear. Finally, Paul felt himself cresting the wave, and shot so hard into the white guy?s mouth that it erupted all over his face and even beyond, spraying some of the guys watching, who promptly began licking the cum off of their faces.

The two guys quickly backed off, knowing Paul liked to be left alone after blowing his load, and standing back with the rest of the worshippers. Paul took all of them in. There were some hotties, yeah, but nobody like him. He casually flexed his muscles for them, showing them what a real life superhero looked like. There were collective gasps when his peaks hit the air, practically the ceiling. He adjusted his wheels so his huge package could hang more comfortably. ?Does anyone want to clean me up? How about? you?? He said, pointing at a cute, twinky white boy who immediately fell forward and started going to town. Two of his friends went and got Paul?s clothing, folded up behind him. Paul turned and looked in the mirror at the sight he knew well. His beautiful face, kind of like Christian Bale?s only? prettier, somehow, at once more youthful and more intimidating. He touched his hair, recently cut by a Parisian hair dresser regarded as the best in the world. The hair dresser had commented that he?d never seen or touched more beautiful, softer hair. Like the greatest clay he?d ever worked with, he?d said. And then there was his body. His mile wide shoulders that sat atop his thick, shelf-like pecs, his intensely striated muscles, his arms hanging to the side, flexing at every provocation. His sinfully, unbelievably tight waist that framed his long ten pack. His Adonis girdle that pointed resolutely towards his long, long, dick, which swung almost halfway down between two long, long, loooong legs. 6?8? was pretty fucking tall, he had to admit.

When the shirt arrived, he pulled it over his body. The very expensive shirt had been a gift from a certain famous movie actor friend in that Norse superhero movie who admired his body, and had a shirt ever fit a body better than this one did him? The way it came open perfectly at the top of his pecs, the way it barely contained all of him. The pants were a bit harder to pull on, even though they were specifically designed to contain his thighs. They were like a second skin. He put on his boots, which elevated him another two inches, not that he needed it, but there was something about a little lift in his designer shoes that he really appreciated.
Something was nagging him in the back of his mind though. Was he supposed to look like this? Of course. But still? what was this clunky, clashing watch on his wrist? Maybe he should take it off?

And then it came to him. Signs. And faint memories rushed forward, although weaker now, but he somehow knew they were the right ones, and he should start heading home.

He pushed through the crowd, which was constantly trying to touch him, to feel him up, to get his picture, autograph, to tell him a name. He shoved aside a femme looking middle-eastern guy he had some classes with and had almost made it to the door when the crowd receded somewhat. There stood a nervous looking white guy, shaved head, very worked out, he knew him from around campus. Barty or something.

?Um, you know Takashi? He wants to talk to you.?

A grin twisted Paul?s face. Takashi. In this new reality, he and Takashi were rivals. Takashi was the pinnacle of Japanese men, and everybody knew what they said about Japanese men, but Paul was certain he was even better than Takashi. He was even an inch taller.

?Okay,? Paul said. ?Send him over to me.?

?I?m right here,? Takashi said, plainly displeased at the summons. ?It?s rare to see you at the club, Paul.?

?Well, I?ve got a busy schedule,? Paul smirked. He knew that many of his modeling contracts had been Takashi?s in the previous reality, not that Takashi knew that. All Takashi saw was an upstart freshman.

Barty raised up a video camera, which Takashi gestured at. ?I?ve got a proposition. Why don?t you and I settle this once and for all on the dance stage? A strip off? We?ll show everyone who?s the hottest? and the biggest.?

Paul instinctively flexed, and he could taste the thrill in the air. ?You?re on. Meet me on the stage.?

In short order, Paul and Takashi were standing on stage, their backs to the audience. Paul could sense Takashi?s trepidation. For all of his big talk (Japanese men were known for always needing to be the big man), Paul knew he intimidated him.

Then the music started, and the audience immediately began chattering. Paul smiled. He?d gone to the DJ right before the strip-off, the DJ having been a regular servicer and worshipper of Paul?s, and told him to play the new Adam Lambert song, which Paul was featured as a soloist on (and also happened to have written). Takashi?s music career had floundered, whereas Adam Lambert?s song had hit Number 1, and all the country seemed to be talking about was who the featured soloist was.

When they turned around to the pulsing beat, Paul could see the fear already on Takashi?s face, but he let himself get lost in the music. Takashi was irrelevant now. Paul struck a pose, gyrating his hips, and then through up a sudden double bi. The crowd cheered. Oh so agonizingly slowly, Paul unbuttoned button after button, revealing his abs row after row, and then letting the shirt fall open, blown back by the fans, his hair whipping about his face, the sweat dripping off of his sensuous nipples, jutting from his juicy pectorals. He turned around and the mirrors behind him reflected him seven times over, as if there were more of him, as if that was possible, and he flexed his back.

It swelled up so mightily that the shirt was torn to shreds and fell away. Then he turned around and gave an innocent shrug to the audience, as if to say, ?Oops!?

He turned to Takashi, who had come up close to him. ?What?s wrong? Giving up?? But Takashi had nothing but lust in his eyes. His pants had already been removed, and his dick was jutting out. It was the biggest dick Paul had ever seen, at least, on somebody else. Takashi?s chest was heaving. It turned Paul on like crazy that Takashi had to look up into his eyes even though he was the BMOC. Paul gestured to his pants, which Takashi took hold of and tore away, just as Paul tore away Takashi?s shirt, revealing his ripped Japanese upper body. They sidled up close, comparing dick sizes, and their dicks were reflected hugely in the mirrors behind. The crowd was hushed as they waited for the images to focus.

It was clear that Paul?s dick dwarfed Takashi?s donkey dick. The crowd?s roar became deafening, but Paul still heard Takashi when he whispered into his ear:

?I was hoping yours would be bigger.?

Then their lips met in an explosion of sensuality that drove the crowd into a sexual frenzy. Lips met lips, muscled bodies packed against one another, and the crowd called for posing, which Paul and Takashi happily provided. And then the cheering consolidated, and Paul couldn?t understand it at first, but then he understood what they were saying:

?The watch! Take off the watch! Take off the watch!?

And Takashi leaned in again and said, ?Yeah, why won?t you take off that ugly watch??

Paul was confused. Why WAS he wearing it? He reached for it again, and unstrapped one notch of it, when it started pulsating like crazy and emitted an alarm that was louder than even the music or the crowd. And due to some uncontrollable urge Paul found himself jumping off the stage and bursting through the crowd, pushing his admirers aside, and he was outside, and he was jogging up the street, and then he was at a dorm, and he went upstairs, and burst into his roommate Link?s room.

Link was working out on the bench press with some pussy weight. He sat up shirtless. ?Shit, I?m glad you finally came back! Look at me! I?m lifting weights. This is a crazy reali--? holy shit.?

Paul smirked and flexed his pecs, his dick still jutting out. ?Yeah, I?m pretty amazing.?

?Man? I almost want to? holy fuck, we have to stop this. Abort. Abort reality. Abort!?

Paul felt an incredible headache, and heard a whooshing sound, and then he felt normal again, and when he straightened up, he was himself. At least, what he realized now was the true self the whole time. The skinny-fat nerd who couldn?t get a guy if he wanted, much less an adoring crowd of hot gay men.

?Ah man? that was? that was a trip. Was that real??

?Another dimension,? Link said with a yawn, back to hoodie wearing normal. ?A really intense one. I don?t think I?m going to make such massive world changes anymore. There are unexpected repercussions. So, don?t take off the watch until after you write your essay. Otherwise you?ll forget about that other reality. Now if you don?t mind me, that took a lot out of me. I?ve never straddled two realities so different before. I almost felt a sexual attraction to you. I can?t wait to forget that. I?m going to bed.?

Link took off his watch and went to bed without another word. But Paul couldn?t move. That had been the most shocking time of his life. For a little while, he?d had everything! Everything he?d ever wanted! And Link had just taken it away from him, all because he was too chicken to let it ride out.
And that was when Paul noticed that Link had left his computer on. Usually heavily password protected. Link must have been REALLY tired?

Well, it couldn?t hurt to look, could it? Paul imagined he wouldn?t be able to understand how to use it anyway. He sat down at the computer, and the first thing he saw was PROFILE PAGE: PAUL. He clicked on it.

There he saw a few folders. The first one sounded a lot like him, and the second one as well, with bizarre specifications. It had all his personal info as well as comments like ?Biggest crush: Takashi?, or ?Loves muscle, gay beauty, and domination. Wants to objectify and be objectified?. And all sorts of other gobbledegook.

The third folder was even more unusual. The stats were adjusted to read 6?8? and heavily muscled and extremely good looking, confident, popular, famous, all kinds of things. The first folder was set as the primary identification. Paul smiled and set the third folder as his primary identification.

Then Paul noticed that Link had a folder. All of the stats sounded a lot like Link. Paul shrugged. ?I might as well do him a favor while I have the chance.? He changed Link?s sexuality from ASEXUAL (?So he really is asexual, huh?) to GAY. Then he changed Link?s sex drive from 0 to 9 on a scale of 0 to 10. Next up he found an option that said SEXUAL ATTRACTIVENESS on a scale of 1 ? 10. It was currently at a 2, which made sense since Link wasn?t bad looking, but his sexual unavailability really made him unappealing. He set it to 10. ?I?m going to get you laid enough to make up for lost time!?

Last, he saw Takashi?s folder. Although he?d beaten Takashi in the previous world, it still bothered him that even with Japanese people being so amazing, Takashi was still nearly as good as him. So he decided to reverse Takashi?s stats. In the free write portion of the program, he wrote, ?Takashi is unusual for a Japanese man in that he is short, nerdy, and cares more about school and nerd things than his looks.?

Finally, he went to begin the program. He was prompted by a box: WOULD YOU LIKE TO INCLUDE PREVIOUS WORLD SPECIFICATIONS AS WELL AS AUTOMATIC MODIFICATIONS? YES ? NO

He thought he might want to review the world specifications, but Link could come back at any minute, so he hurriedly pressed YES. There was a flash, and he could feel a slight pain on his wrist, but the first thing he did was rush over to the mirror. Now that he?d been through the world change so many times he knew how to hang on to his old memories, the new ones standing at bay. He closed his eyes and then opened them.

He was looking at the world from a towering viewpoint, and when he looked down he could barely see his feet over his enormous pecs. But his dick jutted out well far of them, getting instantly hard.

?It worked!? He yelled, flexing in the mirror. ?YES!?

?Yes, yes, you?re very studly,? purred an extremely sensual voice. Paul flipped around, and before him stood one of the most attractive men he?d ever seen. The man stood in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. He was shorter than Paul, at only 6?4?, but his body was worked the fuck out, and he was extremely dark and handsome and oh so, how could Paul put it, indefinably sexy. ?But do you have to yell? Hello? You gonna, like, answer your boyfriend??

Then Paul realized. ?Link??

?Yep??

?B-BOYFRIEND??

??yep??

?Holy shit,? Paul said, looking around for the computer, when he realized that it wasn?t on the table. In fact, the machine was gone too. ?Where?s your machine??

?What machine??

?The reality changing machine you invented.?

?Um, when would I have invented something like that??

?You did! Inventing?s your hobby.?

?I?m pretty sure my hobby is being fucked by your delicious dick. And speaking of which?? Link?s impressive dick was hardening in his shorts, piercing the flap.

And then Paul realized: Link?s asexuality had been the key to his scientific genius. But with a sex drive and sexual appeal like Link?s in this new reality, why would he have ever invented it? But that didn?t explain how Paul was still wearing the watch, if the device had never been invented.

Unfortunately, that?s when Link removed his boxers and flexed his bis, and all reasonable thought fled Paul?s mind and he descended into a sexual haze.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to roninjoey For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 31st, 2013), 1978montecarlo (September 1st, 2013), aiden831 (September 1st, 2013), bigbearny (August 31st, 2013), bratboy197 (September 9th, 2013), Braun1 (August 30th, 2013), chocomus (September 1st, 2013), cutlerfan (August 30th, 2013), dartagnan (August 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (August 30th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (August 30th, 2013), imfit (August 30th, 2013), kimmo1175 (August 30th, 2013), Mad Dog (August 31st, 2013), middleman (August 30th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 30th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (August 31st, 2013), RyBearATL (September 9th, 2013), skumbum (September 1st, 2013), swinginbusdoors (September 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 3rd, 2013), troy46128 (August 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to hempmonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 05:40 PM

hempmonkey is on a distinguished road
Interesting twist ending! I enjoyed how this type of story has definitely been done before, but you gave it an original slant that really paid off. I'm assuming this is a one-parter? (Not that I'd complain either way!) Kudos.
  #3   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2013, 03:32 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks for that
Sex, beauty, temptation, repercussions ... a fun read.
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2013, 03:38 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
There's just something about your stories that does it for me every time.

Man, that was hot! I loved the world spanning change of racial stereotypes described in the first few paragraphs, and loved Takashi. I thought it was great how the stuff with Takashi let's you know that Link is going to be a dumbass later. And the twist ending was clever and well done.

Thanks for posting!
Now please write another?

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options