The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Uhm-.-'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:05 PM

Uhm-.- is on a distinguished road
Webcam

There is a lot of movies with bodybuilders (or not) showing their bodies in a webcam. And I always been wondering is there any site or something where you can chat live (well,with "normal", not payment) on webcam with such. Any ideas?
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:09 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
The best do nothing, while the mediocre are passionate

Sorry for paraphrasing Yeats in my topic. Anyways, my point is, if you've REALLY got muscle, you don't NEED to be chatting on-line for nothing. If you are online with muscle you are doing it for money.

Think about it, you are attractive, you have muscle, why do you need to be online? You can have REAL people in real life interested in you. You don't have to chat online to find them.

The only reason to be online is that you need something else besides companionship, you need MONEY. So if you want to chat without pay, there are muscle guys out there, but they won't be as good as the pros. Otherwise they would be charging.

Hey, I'd be overjoyed to be proven wrong, but much internet surfing on my part seems to bear this out. Good luck on your quest.
RTULDE
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
>romantic ;p<

That may be true--but i refuse to accept it :P
Actually some sites have like "free chat time" before someone goes private for more exclusive, one-on-one yumminess (basically to psyche peeps up so they'll sign up for more time, et cetera--or become convinced into signing up at all.)
Such sites are obviously goodtimes for poor peeps like us :P
(I've even lucked out and managed to talk to one or two rather randy guys who'd get really into their flexing for us and sometimes just a lil more )
Anyway, do let us know if any of you find such places!

~ille

PS: sites like stickam.com already do webcamming for free along with chatrooms and other services; I suppose if one were lucky they could track down hot muscle boys just screwing around in their sparetime.... 0.o just a thought.

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options