The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2007, 08:40 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Pull and Buff 2

Well folks, I know it's been awhile since I wrote a chapter on this, I figured I would give something to read to those who want to read it.
-----

"Hey you, Mr. Muscles over there!" came an unknown voice from behind Ash.
"Who are you?" Ash asked, turning to face the voice.
"I see you're pretty tough there, I raise fighting Poke'mon myself, and my first one is undefeated in any type of strength competition for over 3 years. Oh yea, name's Spike by the way. Yours?" said the boy.
"Please, nothing can beat THIS hot muscled bod." Ash gloated and flexed his massive bi's.
"Oh really, very well then, say hello to my Machoke!" Spike said as he pulled out a Poke'ball and released his Machoke.

Ash had seen Machokes before, all were roughly the same size and strength, but this Machoke was easily just as large as Ash was. Even though the anatomy was slightly different, both looked as strong as the other with their massive pecs, tree trunk legs, bulging calves, and large vein-encrested arms. Even with his huge body, the large Poke'mon in front of him almost intimidated him.

"Why hasn't it evolved into a....
"Machamp?" Spike interupted, "Simple. It didn't want to. He loves having only two arms and still beating out even the toughest and strongest around. He once managed to beat a Steelix with quite literally both arms tied behind his back. One kick, it only took one kick and that battle was over."

Ash was amazed, almost scared, perhaps he had gotten himself in a bit too deep. But he couldn't show it, no, he was the strongest, he was the toughest, he wasn't going to be beaten!

"How about a little match? Nothing huge, something simple. Perhaps a match where both of you push on one another with your whole strength and see which one loses first. Sound good Mr. Muscles?" Spike explained.
"Sure shrimpy, oh and by the way shorty, my name is Ash." Ash replied, not letting Spike see him sweat.
"Good, perhaps we should get started."

Spike's large Machoke walked closer to Ash and took a stance that Ash assumed would be how they would grapple. The Machoke got into a position with it's feet slightly digged into the ground and hands out in front of it's face. Ash took the same stance and locked fingers with the Machoke and readied himself.

"Alright, ready....get set......Grapple!" Spike counted down.

Almost as if robots, both immediately pushed on the other, trying their hardest to make the other budge. The effects on their muscles was quickly tiring due to them putting all their strength into one thing, but due to a huge burst of determination and addreneline neither seemed to move except for their muscles getting incredibly pumped. The struggle continued for almost 5 minutes, and Spike began to wonder if either of them would ever give up. That didn't happen, but due to the Machoke's massive amount of training in both strength and cardio, he was the winner from the start, and as he thought, Ash began to grow weak from lack of training. The Machoke slowly by surely managed to push Ash down and the farther he went the easier it got. When Ash was on the ground the Machoke let go.

"Wow, t-that was amazing, I've never seen my Machoke put up such a good fight before, I think this is the first time he's ever really had to try." Spike said, flabbergasted.
"Thanks....It felt good on me too, although I kind of expected....to...lose." Ash replied, exhausted. "Machoke, think you could help me up?"
"Machoke, Machoke Machoke." the Poke'mon said.
"I think he said that you were a good fighter." Spike said. "Well, it was fun, but we really have to get going."

Ash watched the duo walk away. He had enjoyed using his strength like he did, but he still lost. He would use the "Pull and Buff" to become even larger then the Machoke, then the amount of training wouldn't even matter.

Yes, that would work perfectly.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:10 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
good chapter to this series. Short but to the point.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options