The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2007, 02:49 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast - Part 6

Here it is, Part 6 of The Beast. There's quite a bit of new content, but I also took some of Part 4 and have that in it as well (as these two parts did lead up to the events in Part 4). I hope I pulled this chapter off well, it has some pretty racey stuff in it so some of you might not like it, while others probably will. There is growth, there is sex, and there is some foreshadowing on some things that will come (sort of).

Anyways, Part 7 I will start working on within the week. We will be shifting back to Andrew and Co. (got to introduce his other roomates and see their reactions to his transformation). I've got a few suggestions from people on yahoo who love this series and I take each one into consideration. Lot's of people want to see Andrew grow more. There WILL be more growth eventually, but for now I am setting up the other players first (doesn't anyone want to see Arthur grow?).

Anyways, enough of me ranting... Here is Part 6!!!!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2007, 02:52 AM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast

Part 6
The Pit-Bull & His Pups

?NOOOOO!!!!!? Butch screamed in pain as Spike?s massively thick cock head began to make its way into his tight ass. Butch squirmed as much as he could, trying to break free from both muscle monsters vice grips. His face quenched up in pain, fire truck red as his cheeks parted and the cock head moved its way past the barrier of his virgin manhood.

Butch could not take the pain. He had to do something. What he did next was the defining moment that would place him in the role he was used to since they started working for Buck. He slammed his head backwards, hitting Saber?s iron jaw and knocking the needle free as it fell directly into his neck. It was a small sting of pain, but nothing to cause him enough harm so that he wouldn?t be able to grab the other syringe around Spike?s collar, which is exactly what he did.

With the other needle in his hand, he jabbed it into the spot next to the one already in his neck, pushing down on the release at the same time, both drained completely empty. The reaction happened immediately; thick veins bulged out from Butch?s neck.

Spike?s massive cock head began to be released from Butch?s ass as he began to grow more muscular and larger by the second. The veins in his next spiraled down his body into his arms, torso, and legs, pumping him up with mass even more quickly then his predecessors.

Butch moaned and grunted as the cock popped out from his ass and he pushed Spike against the wooden door with his knees, then legs as he pressed the muscle bound inmate into the door. Butch reached up and put his arm around Sabers neck, tearing his sleeve completely off of his security uniform in the process, as he puts his lips right onto Saber?s, inserting his wet tongue into his companions mouth.

Saber moaned back in response, rubbing his arm on Butch?s swelling chest now as the rest of his uniform shirt filled up with hard muscle flesh and tore completely off of his body. Saber grabbed hold of Butch, letting him get back to his feet (which was probably one of the biggest mistakes he could have done).

Now back on his feet, Butch seemed to have been about equal in size to his two friends, but the growth did not stop and he was soon passing them up in both height and muscle. His arms continued to expand, pushing farther and farther away from his body as his lats flared out. He had to step wider as his muscular legs continued to become even bigger columns of power. As time kept on passing, everyone in the room could not figure out when this guy was going to actually stop getting bigger (even Buck was beginning to get a bit scared of this).

Butch howled out, filling the room with his sound, arching his wide back, and pushing his muscles to their limit. As he did this, the remaining clothes exploded off of his body, leaving Butch completely exposed to his audience in the room.

Butch fell onto his knees. He began to pant as the growth began to halt. All the onlookers could do was watch to see what would happen next.

Butch slowly began to get up from the ground. His height was several inches above Saber and Spike. When he stood up entirely, he grabbed his massive prick in one hand, backed the two men into the door, cornering them.

Buck watched Butch?s back. He was not able to see around the large man to see what was actually taking place between his three subordinates. He began to question what was actually taking place, until a deep musk began to fill up the room, followed by the sound of running water.

Buck looked at the floor as he saw a liquid river from where Butch was and began to flow towards his desk. Butch was marking his territory. He was making sure everyone knew what Spike and Saber was to him and that no one else would touch them accept him.

Saber and Spike moaned as they were drenched in Butch?s yellow liquid. When his cock finally stopped, the two dropped to their knees and began to worship Butch for the alpha dog he had truly become. Spike grabbed Butch?s dick and placed it into his mouth, beginning a slow, but steady suck to please the beast in front of him. Saber tried to get in on the action too, but Spike growled at him every time he tried to take the tube of flesh from his mouth.

Butch moaned in pleasure as he face fucked his new bitch. He knew it was about time to give his puppy the treat he was waiting for as his tennis ball sized testicles rose up in his sack and unleashed a torrent of white cream into Spike?s mouth. Spike swallowed it all greedily; taking the alpha dog?s seed and enjoying the taste to the last drop.

Butch removed his dick from Spike?s mouth and grabbed Saber?s shoulder, pushing him down to the ground and onto all fours. He positioned himself behind Saber and in one quick motion he plowed his still rock hard cock inside Saber?s tight hole. Saber moaned in both pain and pleasure. He never felt anything so wonderful in his life. Maybe it was because he was in heat and he needed this alpha to please him till the last drop.

Butch pounded into Saber, faster and harder every time, till Saber?s pain faded and was replaced with a white hot feeling as his cock began to spray its juices onto the floor in pure orgasmic bliss. This just made Butch even more excited, watching his bitch shoot his load that he too began to fire his load deep within Saber?s ass. One, Two, Three, Four shots of white hot cream sprayed into Saber.

In a matter of minutes, it was all over. Butch curled up on the floor and passed out, with his two little pups curling up next to him; both spent and awaiting the next task their alpha would give them to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buck stood, walking back and forth past his three super security guards that he had created a few days prior with the serum. All three of them in a line; giant, massive, superior beings, built like tanks and ready to leap and obey any command given.

Butch was the biggest, he always had been. Now he was massive; far bigger then Buck; 6?10? and almost 500 lbs of pure muscle. He stood, a bit slouched over in a tight black muscle shirt and an equally tight pair of navy blue security guard pants. He grinned wide?drool dripping down from his mouth, falling off of his chin, and slobbering down his shirt. All he did was look straight ahead, with his almost black eyes, waiting for the next command from his master.

To Butch?s right and left stood two other equally impressive guard dogs; Spike and Saber. Both men stood up at 6?6? in height, weighting in respectively at an impressive 450lbs a piece. They stood at attention, feet apart, hands behind their backs; the slop from their mouths also creeps down their squared jaws. These two wore similar clothes; navy blue security guard pants and an equally impressive black muscle tee. The only way to tell the two apart was the barbwire tattoo which wrapped around each of Spike?s swollen bicep and the spike stud that stuck out from his chin.

Victoria walked up to Buck from behind, handing him a small pouch and a vial of each serum. Buck took them and walked up to his big guard dogs. He handed the pouch to Butch and let each of the three take a whiff of the serum.

?I?m counting on you three to sniff out that formula and bring it back to me, do you got it.? It wasn?t a question, it was an order. These three had to obey, if not, they knew they?d be put back in the dog house where they originally came from. ?And make sure no one took the stuff either. If you fail me, all three of you will know what it is like to have your leashes pulled.?

?Yes, Master Buck,? the three giant men responded in unison.

?Also, that pouch, you will NOT use what is inside of it, UNLESS you come up against something of GREATER POWER. Do I make myself clear??

The three men nodded, bearing their fangs wide, and growling in response.

?NOW SCRAM!?

Just as he said it, they leapt out the office doors and flew down the halls, heading towards the streets below to begin their mission.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all understand now how this all came around. No need to worry, from now on our story will continue to move forward. The first act is just beginning, and Buck has set his plan in motion. Now it is up to me to show you how we survived it and ended up where we are at today.

This world is constantly changing. There have been many challenges we have already faced and will soon be revealed to you all. But one thing is certain, with every action we have made, there has been a consequence to pay, especially when we came face-to-face with our first real challenge from Buck; two bulldogs and their pit-bull stud.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2007, 02:56 AM
The Beast Master

I know, it is a bit shorter then the previous chapter. It was a kind of filler story anyways, as I wanted to do these two parts to see if I can get back into the flow of writing this series. Part 7 and on will be a bit longer and prob more detailed too.

So please post your comments!!! They are all appreciated. Part 7 will be coming soon!!!! Next time, the story will finally begin to move forward again!!!!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2007, 02:58 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Beast - Pt 6

Woohoo! Awesome job! Can't wait for Pt. 7!!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
racey indeed - one of few instances of ANY kinda water works i can recall seeing on this site; not that it wasn't plot warranted, mind you, so any lil prick what wants to cause trouble over will hopefully read this comment first ;p
anyway, to clarify, not a fan myself but as i said it makes sense within plot, so yeah ^.^
~Ille Scriptor

Things happen.
  #6   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:01 AM
The Beast Master

I will be starting on Part 7 today guys. I have off of work, so I will try to get as much done as possible, since I will be going to school and closing @ work for the next few days, I won't have a lot of time to actually write much. Sorry for the delay in the actual continuation of the series (yeah, part 5-6 was backstory...part 7 will be a progression).

Anyways, I am not sure how long this story arc will go with the three guard dogs, it probably will not be that long (I am thinking along the lines of maybe 5-6 more parts or so). The second story arc is one I can not wait to write from my outline. A lot of you I am sure will like it. It will be longer then the first story arc (not sure how long yet). And no, the first story arc does not end with Buck. Buck is the main antagonist... When i am done with him, the story will probably end. I have a few more baddies on my list before we get to the final confrontation. So let's deal with these three Dogs now so we can get to an even "wilder" beast in the second story arc.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #7   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 12:49 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Glad to hear you will be continuing this story line Otkuman. Curious to see how you deal with the three dogs, and what twists you have in store.
  #8   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2007, 05:19 PM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
Bovine

A bovine transformation would be pretty cool too. It's nitce to see some hetero content.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options