The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2013, 11:36 PM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Project Colossus Chapter 1. (Hetero)

Hey guys! There are two instances of mmg in this story, and one sex scene. I hope the few of you who are into hetero sex dig it!! It's about a skinny guy who joins a scientific project that turns him into a huge linebacker. However, someone put something else in the serum that makes him hornier, and when he gets horny, he hulks out into a gigantic monster.

Project Colossus
Chapter 1.

There I was, ready to face my very first game as a starting linebacker. I was nervous and I was scared, but most of all I was excited. Never in my life could anyone have imagined that I, Alstair Owens, would suit up to play football as one of the biggest linebackers to ever step foot on a field. Why? Well, mainly because just three days ago, I wasn’t big enough to even wear the mascot’s devil costume.

Now the gear I was about to be wearing could be a costume itself, but it wasn’t. I first saw similar oversized shoulderpads, pants and jersey three days ago, in the lab. They had been especially made to protect whatever unlucky soul would be part of the Colossus project. Not one of my now teammates had dared sign up for this genetic experiment because of its inherent risks. Yes, it sounded great to become gigantic as a football player, but none of them would want to be a monstrous thing outside the field—they had girls to attract, and none of them liked monsters.

Or that’s what I thought.

But the risks included possible death, unwanted mutations, and more. A lot could go wrong, I knew, as I signed up, but I didn’t care—I had nothing to lose. I signed up at secretly, afraid of being bullied by the members of the team for which I worked as a janitor. They would make fun of any ambitions I could have of bigness. I was so small. Barely 5’5’’ and 97 pounds. I know those numbers because just before being fitted for Project Colossus, I was measured and weighed by the people at the lab. Having every inch of me measured was embarrassing. They had even brought a tape to my dick. An incredibly hot nurse wearing a nametag that called her Annie had grabbed it softly to cause an erection, and then wrote down its modest 4 inches.

I was given a grey jumpsuit that was too big for me. I it put on before stepping inside the room where I would get the Colossus injection. There was a mirror in there so I could appreciate any changes I saw and felt and I could only notice how fucking small I was. I had legs like a crane, and arms like noodles. I stood on a dais inside a large chamber and waited there for a good ten minutes before hearing a mechanical hiss. I noticed four mechanical arms coming from my sides. Each was tipped with a needle that was headed to my body.

I cried out in pain as my shoulders and temples were pierced. I couldn’t feel the liquid actually going into my body, but there was a lot of pain before I opened my eyes and noticed the syringes were gone. “I should’ve known that would hurt,” I said.

“You will feel something soon, Al,” I heard a doctor’s voice say. “It shouldn’t be painful. Tell us if there’s pain.”

“Okay,” I said and immediately felt a rush. I had never taken any drugs, but the feeling that overcame me was exactly what I imagined heroin feels like. It was almost sexual bliss and pleasure. There was softness in my entire body and it was like I would become water.

“It’s begun,” the man’s voice echoed in the chamber.

I hadn’t noticed but the changes had already begun. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw something different in me. The suit wasn’t quite as loose as it was before. My bones were stretching me upwards, and suddenly the sleeves coincided with my wrists. I could see the chamber from higher now. Several inches, at least. My ribcage was also much wider. I felt like I had swallowed a barrel. Wrists and ankles became thicker—almost as wide as my hands which themselves had gained some width.

Then came the volume. I saw my arms begin to separate from each other as my back muscles pushed them apart. Two pectorals made my barreling torso even wider and began stretching the material of the suit. I could feel it pressing on my neck, which was growing several sizes. I didn’t know if the lack of air was excitement or the tightness of the suit. It was particularly tight in my lower body, which had seen my legs triple in size. I could also feel my dick snaking down my leg, and thanks to the extreme tightness of the suit, could see how much thicker it had grown.

Suddenly, the feeling of bliss left me, and it was like I had suddenly jumped back into this body that felt so awkward and alien. It was like stepping inside the heaviest costume. I fell to my knees with a groan.

“Al, are you all right?”

“I think so,” a deeper voice than mine replied. “I am.”

“Readings indicate an increase of one foot in height and two hundred pounds in weight,” a woman’s voice said.

A door came open, and a female doctor walked inside. Soon enough she was standing next to me, and it wasn’t until I finally got up that I finally got a sense of my new dimensions. I was at least a head taller than a doctor at whom I had looked up just minutes earlier. Her hand explored my body to test its durability as I kept breathing arduously. Her hand was so small against my gigantic chest.

Her touch was so intense though. I wanted to grab her and fuck her right there. I brought a huge heavy hand and put it on her shoulder as raging lust suddenly overcame me. My dick began to harden but the suit was too tight for it to go anywhere. The pain was unbearable. I felt my throat close up and I fainted. The loud thud of a huge body falling was the last thing I heard.

I opened my eyes. I was alone, my back on a surgery table, a light on my face. I slowly sat up, making the table creak under my weight. I looked at my hands and saw the change remained intact. My legs were still thrice as big as they had been, still making the suit stretch to keep them in. The same could be said about my arms and my chest. I could still see my dick through the fabric, looking big even when limp.

If I heard the doctors right before passing out, I was standing at least at 6’5’’ and 297 lbs. I smiled. I would like it, but I didn’t need another ounce of mass on my body. I was furiously excited about trying out my new strength.

Suddenly came a knock on the door. “Come in, I’m awake,” the bass voice I would have to get accustomed to said. A door at the end of the room came open and I saw Annie walk inside. It was like she had dressed to turn me on. Her white skirt was so short I could see every inch of her long, beautiful thighs. Her tits were trying to escape the confines of her tight white nurse uniform. Her red lips were thick and pouted, begging to be touched.

“You’re a magnificent thing,” she said.

I got up and towered over her. I smiled and flexed for her. It seemed to turn her on. She let a soft moan escape her as she grabbed hold of my arm, which her tiny hands could never hope to get around. “I would like to fuck,” I said. I don’t know why I said it. I had never said anything like that before.

“I know. I put something else in the serum. I think you’ll like it,” she said, and unbuttoned her blouse. Her tits came out and I suddenly realized I was breathing through my mouth like a dog. She grabbed my huge hands and put them against her tits. “Is that nice?”

My dick spoke for me. Again it hardened so much it was painful. She brought her hand down and felt it through the fabric. I could feel her soft hand touching it, feeling it pump blood to grow. In a movement I could barely see, she made a tiny cut in the fabric with her fingernail and that cut was enough for my monstrous dick to use as a starting point. A twelve inch snake flopped out, tearing the fabric of the grey suit. She caught it with her tits and started massaging, laughing and licking the first samples of precum it was beginning to excrete.

“Oh fuck,” I said as she played further with my dick. She put her mouth on the tip and licked. Her hands went down the shaft. She kept giggling. The tension in my cock was so painful I was clenching my fists. Suddenly I couldn’t take it anymore. I picked her up as though she was made of hay and put her on the table.

“Oh yes. Come out, Al. Come out for me!”

I dind’t know what she meant but I could barely think as I brought my hand to her skirt and tore it off her, revealing her glorious shaven pussy dripping onto the table. I had never done it before, but it was as though something else was in control when I brought my mouth to it. I sniffed and put my tongue in the clit. Maybe it was the haze of lust but I was almost sure my tongue was longer and far more agile than it used to be as it tickled her clit and licked her pussy.

I heard the sound of fabric tearing. She moaned in pleasure and put her hands on my huge back. I saw her squirt. The smell was delicious.

When I got up, I realized there was a draft on my back, and I was looking at her from higher yet. In my lust I had torn the suit but, had I also grown taller?

“Do it,” she said and put her hands on my cock. It looked even bigger. She guided it to her pussy and I felt a huge surge of energy as the tip touched her pussy. I brought my head up and roared. My dick went in. Deeper and deeper. Deeper than the logical size of her insides could take.

“How are you doing this!?” my voice said. It was deeper now. Almost demonic. I grunted and saw how her pussy was growing to adapt to my size. To let more of me in. And there was so much more of me.

I picked her up and felt her slide down to the base of my shaft. It was like it was disappearing into her, as she remained her same height, but had at least fourteen inches of monster dick in her, and was enjoying every minute. Up and down her wet pussy slid on my cock.

With every push, I grunted. She moaned. More fabric began to tore as my mass somehow increased. Arms exploded from the suit, revealing themselves as much hairer than they used to be. My legs and ass tore the suit at the seams and suddenly only a few strands of grey fabric were hanging from a colossal, hairy body. I slammed her against the wall and continued fucking. Her tongue on my huge nipple were what finally made it end.

I came with a roar. She took every drop of my cum in with pleasurable moans. When it was done, I passed out again.

I think it was a dream. The sexual encounter with Annie, I mean. It was just a byproduct of the serum. Maybe the increase in testosterone had had some strange chemical effect on my brain. I woke up in the lab the next day and I was still the 6’6’’, 297 lb linebacker being fitted for the special gear I would wear for the first game in the season.

I looked at the gear and started suiting up, remembering with a lot of pleasure the dream I had.
..::-----------------::...

What do you guys think? Should I write chapter 2??

Last edited by darkknight; October 1st, 2013 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 4th, 2013), andyjay (October 1st, 2013), avono (October 1st, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (October 4th, 2013), BB-61 (October 1st, 2013), bearaf (October 17th, 2013), beastcz (October 10th, 2013), bigenough (October 1st, 2013), bobtimbob (October 1st, 2013), caneda (October 1st, 2013), chronos (October 1st, 2013), convolution (November 12th, 2013), cuspect (October 1st, 2013), dickasauras (Yesterday), evanw (October 1st, 2013), gogr2 (October 3rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (October 1st, 2013), henhu (October 5th, 2013), hero1000 (October 1st, 2013), hoola (October 2nd, 2013), hshunk (October 1st, 2013), hypnnos (October 2nd, 2013), iceman75 (October 1st, 2013), iets21 (October 1st, 2013), Itsthebest11 (October 2nd, 2013), kickrocksdeuces (October 6th, 2013), littledude (October 1st, 2013), Lukullus (October 1st, 2013), lurker5 (October 2nd, 2013), manlion (October 1st, 2013), marki (October 1st, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (October 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (October 7th, 2013), mlbjock (October 1st, 2013), mpritchard (November 11th, 2013), mrnonsense76 (October 1st, 2013), Mr_Izom (October 7th, 2013), mubballfan09 (October 2nd, 2013), muscleboytom (October 3rd, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 7th, 2013), musclemonkey (November 5th, 2013), muscular (October 1st, 2013), mutador (October 16th, 2013), myoder (October 1st, 2013), nicorman (October 1st, 2013), nipcub (October 2nd, 2013), nnnrg (October 3rd, 2013), outsider (October 1st, 2013), panama (October 1st, 2013), paulwsmith (October 3rd, 2013), photoguy (October 1st, 2013), poly-nz1972 (October 1st, 2013), Quinn (October 9th, 2013), ryder99r (October 1st, 2013), smallboy (October 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 1st, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 1st, 2013), thrae218 (October 2nd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 1st, 2013), Tomoshiraga (October 4th, 2013), ts1976 (October 1st, 2013), weaknobody (October 1st, 2013), Weasel (October 1st, 2013), willfrog13 (October 1st, 2013), WJL (October 1st, 2013), worshipper (October 3rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 1st, 2013), Wynfrith (October 1st, 2013), xboy (October 1st, 2013), xenon (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2013, 02:09 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I enjoyed it immensely, I'm definitely looking forward to part two, I'm a big fan of football and using muscles and strength in football games, so I'm hoping that chapter two, or a future chapter of the story, has Al's accomplishments on the football field as a focal part. But other than that, I really enjoyed the muscle description and the sex scene was pretty good.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
Definitely Continue

Definitely Continue
  #4   Add to photoguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2013, 11:32 AM

photoguy is on a distinguished road
Uhnf. Do go on.
  #5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2013, 02:57 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
That was great
The story stands on it's own, but I'd like to see where else you can take it.
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:43 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
amazing story!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #7   Add to Dan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2013, 07:28 PM

Dan is on a distinguished road
keep it going!!!
  #8   Add to DSGBaug's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM

DSGBaug
Great Story Keep on with Chapter 2
  #9   Add to EmperorZeb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM

EmperorZeb is on a distinguished road
Keep going!
  #10   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2013, 12:35 PM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
Soooo good! Thanks!
  #11   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 07:35 PM

Thanks guys! I'll try to post part 2 soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
photoguy (October 7th, 2013)
  #12   Add to www1969's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 08:24 PM

www1969 is on a distinguished road
I wish there were more hetero stories, and from the sounds of things I'm not alone. More, please!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to www1969 For This Useful Post:
cuspect (October 7th, 2013), evanw (October 6th, 2013), hoola (November 4th, 2013), iceman75 (October 6th, 2013), photoguy (October 7th, 2013), saturn9 (October 20th, 2013)
  #13   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by www1969 View Post
I wish there were more hetero stories, and from the sounds of things I'm not alone. More, please!
I know!!!! Id love a sticky thread that makes some kind of 'database' on hetero stories they're so hard to find but Ive found some really good ones in here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
hoola (November 4th, 2013), www1969 (October 9th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options