The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Under the Lupine Sky

Nathan needed to get up for the day, but was already 30 minutes behind when he looked at his clock. His job was very important and required him to travel all over the country. He sells experimental drugs to a medical research company that has locations throughout the US. He managed to get to the airport on time, but he had to skip shaving and had to grab a protein bar on the way there.

Nathan usually works out when he is not on a business trip which happens maybe twice a week and would probably have to skip the gym this time. He had to board the plane as soon as he got there and was trying not to get mad because the time was going so quickly. He would land in Washington state a few hours later in a place he was not familiar with.

The address he was given was located about two blocks from the airport which seemed kind of odd to him. He noticed the facility when he got into his taxi at the airport. He figured that he could have walked there, but he had to go to the hotel first.

He dropped his luggage off there, changed his clothes, and grabbed the briefcase containing the drugs. He went into the facility and was immediately met by two large men who recognized his briefcase. He was directed into a lab where a technician awaits. The tech takes the case from his hands and places it on a metal table.

They open it up and start to examine the contents of the drug vials. The tech motions the two large men to place Nathan into a chair located behind the door to the lab. Nathan fights to get away but is unsuccessful as the tech drives a syringe into his neck, the drug enters his body immediately and he starts to convulse.

He can feel his body start to warm up and can?t control what is happening to him. The two men holding him down are beginning to feel Nathan?s body start to react. The tech races out of the room with the briefcase knowing what will happen next. Nathan?s veins in his arms have started to grow as well as the muscles.

He watches as his forearms still visible begin to swell and are now lifting the big guys hands off the chair. He can hear the sounds of seams being stretched and fabric straining under his very sudden growth cycle. The big men are now starting to press harder on Nathan showing their bulging muscles through their shirts.

He can only watch as he sees his abs start to become visible through his tight shirt and his pecs begin to push against the fabric. His anguish is becoming clear as the pain begins to take effect. His legs are swelling up to the point that his trousers are now starting to make creaking sounds.

He screams in pain and his voice is getting deeper. He can feel his neck muscles starting to push outward as the veins and arteries protrude and expand. The arms now have started to rip the fabric and slowly split the seams on his jacket.

The shirt underneath his jacket has already shredded and his chest is about to bust through. The abs literally have now split the fabric with their size. The pecs now have busted through all of Nathan?s clothes and are expanding wildly.

He can feel his trousers split open and his quads spill out the sides. His calves have begun to rip the other half of his pants off. He can feel his lats beginning to push against the chair as the back of his jacket rips off. It is impossible now for the big men to hold him down. The now larger Nathan pushes them off and goes rushing out the front door of the facility in his boxers.

He is dazed and confused as he looks at his body with wonder. Those drugs did this to him? He was in decent shape to begin with, but his new size made him feel different. He wondered if this was permanent or temporary. He eventually made it into the hotel and raced past the lobby into his room.

He gazed into the mirror and started looking at his body. He liked what he saw, but was uncomfortable with some foreign substance traveling around inside him. He was beginning to think about the company he worked for and what exactly they did behind the scenes. He never actually met anyone from the company and was beginning to think that they set him up for this.

*Inside the company*

A company executive walks into the boardroom and hands the CEO a document. The CEO smiles and tells the executive to leave the room. The CEO pushes a button and a screen pops up on a screen hidden behind a wall across the room.

When the connection is made on the screen, a man appears and says to the CEO, ?I suppose we have a match otherwise you would not have contacted me.? The CEO grins and says, ?the experiment is indeed a success and we will collect him as soon as possible.?

His smile is an unusual one because he has four very long fangs that are seen when he opens his mouth. The other man then exclaims, ?you have done well Domino, the clan will be pleased to see if this one can progress beyond the others.?

The connection ends and the screen is back behind the wall. The CEO then stands up and goes over to the window in the boardroom. He looks up at the sky and looks eagerly at the stars knowing that he is close to another cycle.

*Clan Headquarters in Sofia*

Ivan did the duty assigned to him by his superiors and went back to his desk. His master, Hristo, walks by Ivan and notices how sweaty his is. ?You did what you were supposed to do little pup,? Hristo says to Ivan before he pats him on the head. ?I am proud of you for keeping your composure, the elders will reward us for our efforts.?

Hristo closes the door behind him and goes to sit down. He unbuttons his white shirt and reveals an impressive hairy chest with a well-toned physique. He takes his shirt off and opens a drawer in his desk. Inside is a syringe with a dark liquid attached.

Hristo plunges the syringe into his heart and squeezes. The liquid shoots straight into his heart and he instantly starts to feel the effects. His eyes turn brown from where they were hazel and his body starts to react. Ivan hears the commotion and enters the room.

?LOCK THE DOOR LITTLE PUP!? Hristo says to Ivan. Ivan knows what is going to happen. He goes to hide in a corner hoping that his master won?t make him react too.

Ivan could have run out of the room, but he cares so much for his master that he stays with him when he needs him to. Hristo tries to get his pants off but can?t when his muscles begin to reform and start growing on top of each other. The pants he is wearing are instantly shredded and he is naked in no time at all. His growth is unstoppable. Ivan watches as his master grows to 7 feet tall and over 400 pounds.

The liquid he injected is not the typical one either. This one intensifies the dark half of him. The hair on his body begins to thicken and spread out while his legs and arms begin to crack and form to make massive wolf legs. His fangs are now more pronounced than before and his face begins to form a snout. Claws are now breaking out of his fingers and toes and his chest reforms to look more slender, but powerful.

His back begins popping and reforming with a wolf?s spine. He turns to stare at Ivan as his snout begins to push out of his skull. Ivan fearing the worst anticipates that his master?s hold on him will make him transform as well. ?No master I don?t want to. Ahhh!? Ivan can feel his clothes growing tighter as his body begins to change. His legs have started to split his pants and his arms have now ripped through his shirt.

His change is more rapid as he starts changing into a wolf before his muscles ever fully grow. His body hair manages to shred his shirt and pants almost immediately as he transforms completely into a wolf himself. His eyes are also brown. The two of them break through the glass window and go running down the streets of Sofia in search of fresh meat.

*Back in Washington State*

Nathan goes to lie down after his ordeal and eventually awakens to find that he is back to his normal size. He goes to check his phone and sees that his husband has been trying to reach him for hours. Roman is a man that Nathan met in Europe on one of his company excursions. It was not a business trip either. Roman is Italian and caught the eye of Nathan immediately.

His thick and powerfully hairy body was on display on one of the private beaches in Italy and Nathan could not keep his eyes off of him. They started talking to each other mainly because of a physical attraction, but after they had sex, they never left each other?s side. They married after nearly two months and now Roman travels a lot himself.

Nathan called Roman on his phone. ?Roman, something has happened to me.? ?Slow down Nate, I want to know everything.? ?I have been injected with some substance and I am afraid of what is going to happen to me.? ?Let me come see you Nate. I can help you feel better.? The conversation ends there and Nathan is confused as to how Roman could be so close.

*Back at the Company*

Domino meets up with the board of directors for the unveiling of the new experimental drug. The briefcase that was previously in possession of Nathan has now ended up in the hands of Domino. He opens the briefcase to show the four remaining vials of the drug to the board. He proceeds to take another vial out and ask for a volunteer.

When no one raises their hand, he turns to his assistant Carlos and motions for him to stand in front of him. Carlos however wants no part of this and tries to leave. He is unsuccessful and is led back into the room by company security. ?My assistant is just a little shy. He will enjoy this more than he realizes.?

Domino plunges the syringe into Carlos? neck and pumps him full of the clear fluid. It isn?t long before Carlos starts to change physically. His chest starts to expand making tons of popping and cracking sounds. His arms expand his olive-colored skin as his veins become garden hoses. His shoulders and back shred his shirt to nothing and his legs bust through his pants almost immediately.

The pain is excruciating and the board watches as his extreme growth stop leaving him in his undies which he is embarrassed about. ?This is our breakthrough,? Domino tells the board. ?We can turn ordinary men into supermen like him.? Carlos? is led into the next room. The board applauds and the drug is approved for distribution among their facilities.

*Somewhere in Sofia*

Boris has been trying to control his urges for quite some time, but doesn?t have the ability to stop changing. He can feel it building as the cycle gets closer. His body will slowly grow to accommodate his future change. He can see his arms start to swell ever so slowly, but the feeling makes him want to mate.

He moans as he feels it spreading through him, walking around the clan reservation. The feeling moves up his arms and into his chest where his pecs begin to form perfect silver dollar nipples and his abs begin to shape into a perfect 8-pack. The swelling is slow and sexual as he can feel his cock begin to grow and his balls filling with more cum. His legs are next with his quads ballooning to new thickness and his back widening.

He finally finds another male to mate with, Todos, who has been growing himself. The smell emanating from the two of them was what put them together. Their expanding bodies come together as Boris fucks Todos until he cums inside him. The cycle has not happened yet, but it has started to affect the male clans that are infected with the clear serums.

*Back in Nathan's Hotel Room*

Nathan opens the door to his hotel room and lets Roman come in. The husband looks around the room for anything suspicious and sits down. He motions for Nathan to do the same since he looks absolutely panicked.

?What is wrong Nate? I rushed over here to calm you down, so what were you saying about someone injecting you with something??

Nathan stares at him intently and wonders why he is in Washington state.

?Where are you staying Roman? You didn?t tell me that you were here. You made it sound like you were further away than here.?

?You know I can?t tell you about my trips Nate. My company would punish me otherwise. Let me see what you are talking about.?

Nathan shows him all the scars from his ordeal earlier. Roman makes a few groans and goes to sit back down and pull his phone out of his pocket. He begins dialing a phone number as Nathan starts to walk towards him. Roman puts his hand out and tells him to stop.

He tells Nathan to walk into the bathroom and close the door. When he does Roman grabs a few chairs and pushes them against the door as if he is trying to barricade him in. Nathan starts to yell in anger as he realizes something is wrong with this situation and tries to knock the door down.

Roman tells him to relax and not to over exert himself. Unfortunately, he can?t seem to calm himself down now as he feels something building up inside him. He falls over and crawls into the shower as he rips his shirt open exposing his ripped body.

His chest heaves wildly as he feels something moving to the surface. It isn?t long before his body begins to convulse as his muscles start growing. His arms begin developing giant veins again like before as he sees his legs growing thicker.

He presses up against the shower walls and feels them starting to give way as his body continues to grow. He feels his pecs beginning to push up against his chin as he gets on all fours.

The pain gets worse as he feels his skin starting to shred as blood begins to pool on to the ground. Thick mounds of fur start to spring up all over his body as the skin continues to rip and fall off. His legs and arms start breaking as he yells in pain.

They grow longer and reshape themselves to look like canine legs. He feels his nails ripping off as claws form. His mind begins to race as his eyes reshape and his sight changes. He feels his face popping as a muzzle begins to grow pushing his mouth forward as his teeth break off and new sharper teeth form on his new face. His ears begin to reshape and a tail grows from above his new ass.

Remarkably, he feels like his mind will remain even though it feels like he is in a dream state. He starts to move forward on his new legs and sees a mirror. He tilts his wolf head a few times before growling and breaking the mirror to pieces.

Roman stops talking on his phone as he realizes that his fears are true. He nervously says, ?Nate, are you okay?? before his wolf husband comes flying through the door and out into the hallway of the hotel. Roman yells into the phone and drops it as the voice on the other end hangs up.

From the other end, a hand with sharp claws clicks a button on his cell and puts it down on his desk. He gets up and starts to walk towards a side door as he lets out a tiny growl. His shirt is stretched to its limits as he opens the door to enter inside.

The sound of his shirt ripping is instantly heard as he moves inside as a tiny pool of blood drips down his chest as a thick mound of hair appears on his pecs. The other man inside smiles at him and tells him to come closer.

He stops in front of his master and sits in the chair beside him at the meeting table. His jeans strain as he continues to change slowly. They finally give way as more blood pours and another large forest of hair appears on his newly engorged legs.

The other man puts his hand out and grabs him on his thick muscly arm which makes him freeze. His growth cycle stops midway as the other man locks his lips on his changing pup as he tears the ripped shirt off and pets his thick brown forest.

The pup moans deeply as his master begins to pull his split jeans off to reveal his hairy brown cock sitting in the middle of a giant forest of hair. His body still remains in human form as his master moans loudly. He leans down to slide the thick cock into his mouth as he slowly sucks on the pup?s pole.

He howls softly as his master speeds up on him. Before long, he starts to squirt pre down his master?s throat and digs his claws into him. His master looks up at him with his new wolf eyes as he changes himself.

His suit begins to shred rapidly as his normal sized body convulses as his muscles grow insanely fast as his skin tears pouring blood on the ground. His reddish wolf hair shines in the light as he concentrates his energy on staying in human form.

He howls loudly as he goes back to servicing his pup. Within a few minutes, the two male werewolves are howling like crazy as the pup and his master shoot huge loads all over each other?s coats and jump on to each other on the floor.

Still in their current forms, they start talking to each other.

?I think our experiment worked master, he successfully changed without much effort.?

?I know both of my experiments were successful. You seem to be comfortable in your own skin now Carlos.?

?Well, I was scared at first Domino, but I feel so different now since it has sort of settled inside me.?

?Good, next time I will let you go all the way. Why don?t you stick that beautiful pole inside me pup??

?Mmmmm sounds great to me master.?

The two werewolves start having wolf sex again as the moon grows even fuller.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (October 18th, 2013), BB501s (October 25th, 2013), Blasphemer (October 17th, 2013), dron (October 18th, 2013), leedsmusic (October 17th, 2013), muscular (October 18th, 2013), xenon (October 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:46 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great fun. Muscle and fur always get me going
I hope you continue with this.
  #3   Add to hempmonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2013, 03:33 AM

hempmonkey is on a distinguished road
This works well - I did enjoy it. However, I couldn't help but feel that every growth scene was slightly rushed; I'd rather have had one big scene rather than little snippets. If you slow it down, and stretch it out, you've already got the writing talent to make something phenomenal. *only my two cents*
  #4   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2013, 09:26 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Hehe I know hempmonkey, I actually wrote most of this over a year ago and wasn't as into writing as I am now. I posted this now because of Halloween so maybe down the road i will continue this.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options