The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 09:15 AM

LeatherGryphon is on a distinguished road
FanTCman still around?

The stories of my favorite MG author FanTCman have inspired me to do some illustrations of some of his stories. I've posted a couple over the years but have many more completed, nearly completed, and still brewing.

Before I publish anymore I'd kind of like to hear from the author as to whether he approves.

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; October 28th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:20 AM

Anybody?

Has FanTCman (FanTCguy) gone missing? :-(
The Following User Says Thank You to LeatherGryphon For This Useful Post:
Stoneman (October 28th, 2013)
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:54 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherGryphon View Post
Anybody?

Has FanTCman (FanTCguy) gone missing? :-(
If I remember correctly he has gone into Mainstream Publishing using his real name and had decided to leave this part of his life behind. I might be wrong about that though. There might be a person or two who still keep in contact with him but again I don't know. I for one say post the pictures. His work inspired you so I say share. It would be the most sincerist form of flattery. It would be a waste to have all that art you've drawn and want to complete go unseen. I was a huge fan of his too!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
cutlerfan (October 31st, 2013), jonah96595 (October 31st, 2013), Nameless (January 25th, 2014), Scion35 (October 30th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 31st, 2013)
  #4   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2013, 03:33 PM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
I haven't talked to FanTCman in years, but the last time I did, I got the impression that he'd just plain got tired of this side of this writing life and wanted to move on.

That being said, I'd love to see your illustrations. FanTCman has always been my favorite writer of muscle growth erotica.
  #5   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM

If you're familiar with FanTCman's stories you might recognize a beach scene from "Fantastic Island" and an 'after the 3rd vial' scene from "Curious Cats" at my http://www.pridesites.com/fetish/lea...hon/index.html
site.

I have a couple more "Curious Cats" images that need finishing up (postwork and signature) that should appear soon at that site. There are more images from other of his stories in the pipeline but they are not yet quite ready for prime time.

I don't work particularly fast on these images, I get distracted easily. Lately I've been working on a series of images, inspired by, but evolved from a story I wrote many years ago "Minotaur Equation". All my published "Taurhaven" images are in my MalePoserotica.com gallery (use the link and the search instructions from the bottom of the 1st page of my "Beyond Big" site to get there. You have to be a member. Free.

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; November 4th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeatherGryphon For This Useful Post:
hipsterslut2 (November 15th, 2013), MuscleMan166 (November 13th, 2013), Nameless (January 25th, 2014)
  #6   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2013, 10:58 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Great images LeatherGryphon...I wish I lived in that world.
  #7   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:34 AM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you're familiar with FanTCman's stories you might recognize a beach scene from "Fantastic Island" and an 'after the 3rd vial' scene from "Curious Cats" at my http://www.pridesites.com/fetish/lea...hon/index.html
site.

I have a couple more "Curious Cats" images that need finishing up (postwork and signature) that should appear soon at that site. There are more images from other of his stories in the pipeline but they are not yet quite ready for prime time.

I don't work particularly fast on these images, I get distracted easily. Lately I've been working on a series of images, inspired by, but evolved from a story I wrote many years ago "Minotaur Equation". All my published "Taurhaven" images are in my MalePoserotica.com gallery (use the link and the search instructions from the bottom of the 1st page of my "Beyond Big" site to get there. You have to be a member. Free.
I remember you had another scene on there from Curious Cats, I believe, where the first kid just had the 2nd vial and was enjoying the growth. That pic disappeared, so i'm wondering if you took it off to re-edit it or something
  #8   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMan166 View Post
I remember you had another scene on there from Curious Cats, I believe, where the first kid just had the 2nd vial and was enjoying the growth. That pic disappeared, so i'm wondering if you took it off to re-edit it or something
Could be. Sometimes I change my mind, or think it's posted in the wrong venue, or decide to try to redesign it to match a sequence better.

That's what's happening now. I created several "Curious Cats" images on-the-fly, over the years without intending them to be part of a story board. I'd kind of like to go back in and patch up the continuity a bit. So that the individual characters all have the same hair and skin color in each frame, and the props don't magically change or disappear.

I'm actually taken aback that someone noticed an image that went missing! Wow, I'm not posting into the void after all. Cool!

Unfortunately I've had a few instances where my computer crashed or I accidentally erased part of my library before it had been backed up, or the backup was bogus, so some of my scenes and rendered images have evaporated into the ether. So you may not see that exact image again. :-(
  #9   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Could be. Sometimes I change my mind, or think it's posted in the wrong venue, or decide to try to redesign it to match a sequence better.

That's what's happening now. I created several "Curious Cats" images on-the-fly, over the years without intending them to be part of a story board. I'd kind of like to go back in and patch up the continuity a bit. So that the individual characters all have the same hair and skin color in each frame, and the props don't magically change or disappear.

I'm actually taken aback that someone noticed an image that went missing! Wow, I'm not posting into the void after all. Cool!

Unfortunately I've had a few instances where my computer crashed or I accidentally erased part of my library before it had been backed up, or the backup was bogus, so some of my scenes and rendered images have evaporated into the ether. So you may not see that exact image again. :-(
Well I've enjoyed some your work on there, especially when you create the scenes from FanTCMan's stories, like the one from Fantastic Island and the newly updated pic from Curious Cats (which is so fucking good). If I may be so frank to ask, what other works from his stories have you storyboard and/or created so far? I hope you're planning to do more, like the ones from ManScapes, Invaded, Littleman's, Pool Party, Paying Tuition, and Hot July
  #10   Add to hipsterslut2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 01:40 AM

hipsterslut2 is on a distinguished road
Leathergryphon your work gives me SUCH a boner! Please please do more sequences of FanTCman's cute characters becoming huge musclesluts
  #11   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterslut2 View Post
Leathergryphon your work gives me SUCH a boner! Please please do more sequences of FanTCman's cute characters becoming huge musclesluts
Done! Well, one at least.

More soon.
  #12   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Done! Well, one at least.

More soon.
saw the new one, it's great can't wait to see more, you're doing a good job
  #13   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 12:42 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Regarding FanTCman/FanTCdude

Quote:
The stories of my favorite MG author FanTCman have inspired me to do some illustrations of some of his stories. I've posted a couple over the years but have many more completed, nearly completed, and still brewing.

Before I publish anymore I'd kind of like to hear from the author as to whether he approves.

If in regards to alive and well I would give good odds that he is indeed still around. The one thing about writing MGS is that it is rather difficult to give up and I would really doubt that a complete retirement has taken place with regards to the writing. With regards to publishing it at this time I would guarantee that he is not currently publishing anything.

What he is trying to do is to break into main stream writing and he is trying for professional reasons to separate himself from the erotic writing of many years ago.

At one point we were close friends and I am aware of a great deal about the man of mystery.

I think that there will be a time that he in fact will re-appear on some level, and if something were to happen I suspect that any writing done before that time will be distributed to the known sources.

Knowing him, if the artwork were well done and done as a tribute to his efforts I seriously would be surprised if there were to be any objection at all if additional artwork were published.

All would have to say that he was one of the best Authors of this material of all time.

One of the things that completely caused the retirement of the "old guard" was a flame war that took place back in about 2002 on the MGS Yahoo Group. It was horrific and literally drove numerous great authors into retirement.

The other thing that is sad is that as the best of the authors have retired from the field the various capacities of what is now called "Poser" have been and are continuing to be greatly expanded with regards to animation quality and ease of use. The works of the great Hulumulu are only the tip of the iceberg on what can now be done with MGS and poser. The latest software is at least twenty times better than what was available even a few years ago.

As an author myself and one who writes in a similar style to FanTCman with accuracy and detail there is a new author I have been working with on Nifty. He so far has something that in the end might be as good and I am trying to work with him because his work could equal the quality of FanTCman eventually. Currently he only has one story in progress and we are in regular communication. The Author's name is "Benjamin Puddles" and I can say that the story he is working on will probably go many chapters. He is imaginative, moves at about the same pace as FanTCman on his longer serialized works and I am doing everything I can to encourage him and to use this story to inspire him to FanTCman's levels of creativity. I think he will do great as time goes on.

In very recent times there have been some incredibly great improvements in all phases of Poser and the animation tied to this miracle program. There are incredible programs for animation and there are improvements coming very quickly with costs going down.

My problem is that I need to purchase a dedicated Windows based PC for this task alone because Poser absolutely loves Windows and does not work well with OSX which has been my preference for reliability.

When I have the time to get on an animation project I am going to again contact "dude" with the proposition of creating a full length story based on something we can come up with. I suspect that if he can get a few bucks out of it he will. I was hoping that the GREAT Hulumulu was going to last longer because I really had wanted to work with him as well on this project.

A really great production lasting 1-2 hours in length would probably take 2-2.5 years to create, edit, dub and produce for some sort of distribution. The end result however could be worth it and I am willing to invest time if I can make a buck doing it.

I have kept track of the changes in the poser programs and they are absolutely incredible.

#14   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyKB View Post

If in regards to alive and well I would give good odds that he is indeed still around. The one thing about writing MGS is that it is rather difficult to give up and I would really doubt that a complete retirement has taken place with regards to the writing. With regards to publishing it at this time I would guarantee that he is not currently publishing anything.

What he is trying to do is to break into main stream writing and he is trying for professional reasons to separate himself from the erotic writing of many years ago.

At one point we were close friends and I am aware of a great deal about the man of mystery.

I think that there will be a time that he in fact will re-appear on some level, and if something were to happen I suspect that any writing done before that time will be distributed to the known sources.

Knowing him, if the artwork were well done and done as a tribute to his efforts I seriously would be surprised if there were to be any objection at all if additional artwork were published.

All would have to say that he was one of the best Authors of this material of all time.

One of the things that completely caused the retirement of the "old guard" was a flame war that took place back in about 2002 on the MGS Yahoo Group. It was horrific and literally drove numerous great authors into retirement.

The other thing that is sad is that as the best of the authors have retired from the field the various capacities of what is now called "Poser" have been and are continuing to be greatly expanded with regards to animation quality and ease of use. The works of the great Hulumulu are only the tip of the iceberg on what can now be done with MGS and poser. The latest software is at least twenty times better than what was available even a few years ago.

As an author myself and one who writes in a similar style to FanTCman with accuracy and detail there is a new author I have been working with on Nifty. He so far has something that in the end might be as good and I am trying to work with him because his work could equal the quality of FanTCman eventually. Currently he only has one story in progress and we are in regular communication. The Author's name is "Benjamin Puddles" and I can say that the story he is working on will probably go many chapters. He is imaginative, moves at about the same pace as FanTCman on his longer serialized works and I am doing everything I can to encourage him and to use this story to inspire him to FanTCman's levels of creativity. I think he will do great as time goes on.

In very recent times there have been some incredibly great improvements in all phases of Poser and the animation tied to this miracle program. There are incredible programs for animation and there are improvements coming very quickly with costs going down.

My problem is that I need to purchase a dedicated Windows based PC for this task alone because Poser absolutely loves Windows and does not work well with OSX which has been my preference for reliability.

When I have the time to get on an animation project I am going to again contact "dude" with the proposition of creating a full length story based on something we can come up with. I suspect that if he can get a few bucks out of it he will. I was hoping that the GREAT Hulumulu was going to last longer because I really had wanted to work with him as well on this project.

A really great production lasting 1-2 hours in length would probably take 2-2.5 years to create, edit, dub and produce for some sort of distribution. The end result however could be worth it and I am willing to invest time if I can make a buck doing it.

I have kept track of the changes in the poser programs and they are absolutely incredible.

Great reply. Thanks.

I completely understand the need to separate fantasy work from professional work. But still I miss the excitement of discovering a new FanTCman/dude work.

I've been doing still MG images since about 2000, With many hundreds in my archives, but my earlier work is laughable and thankfully mostly unpublished and/or unknown.

I dropped out of the MG forum scene myself for several years when the tide began to change. But I did keep slowly publishing a very few select images now and then at my own site.

Also, many years ago I wrote a few stories that have for the most part been forgotten.

I've even tried my hand at animation and though I've been able to create a few jerky 10 second animations, it's way too much work for me to make one good enough to publish, so they just languish in the remnants of my archives.

I try to satisfy myself with the single image that tells a large story, or are snapshot transient peeks into my fantasy worlds with no organized story in mind. However, the stories of FanTCman have such good mental imagery that I can't help but want to shine a light into that world now and then too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options