The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to thebestflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:08 AM

thebestflex is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Verified cam show profiles

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I've now launched a verification system for guys offering cam shows and meet ups at http://www.thebestflex.com

Whenever you view a guy's profile, you can now see how many verification steps he's completed. While I can't offer 100% guarantees that you're going to have a great time with a guy who's verified, I do hope that it will help a little in combating scams and fraudsters.

If you know any guys who offer shows but who aren't verified, you can ask them to log in to their account and click the verification tab to get started.

In case you're wondering, here's how the five verification steps work....
  • Photo - the guy must submit a photo that shows him holding a piece of paper with his profile name written on.
  • Video - the guy must submit a video of him talking about his profile on the site.
  • ID - the guy must submit a copy of a government issued ID document.
  • Admin - the guy must personally speak with or meet with a representative from TheBestFlex. (i.e. me!)
  • Reviews - the guy must collect a suitable number of positive reviews from fans.
More details are at http://www.thebestflex.com/about_verification.php

Because I don't host the shows, you should still take your own normal precautions before you hand over any cash. I just hope the verification status can help you avoid any nasty surprises.

Look out for the verification status next time you're browsing the muscle man directory!

Kind regards,

Dan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to thebestflex For This Useful Post:
Muscle_lover (November 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size