The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2013, 06:20 AM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
The officer and the recruit

This wasn?t any other day. It was the day I finally got posted to a new unit as a military officer.

It had been a tough year previously training in cadet school. We had to endure mental and physical challenges as part of the training. But there were some things I clearly enjoyed more than others. Being the oldest son in the family, leadership was a very natural thing. This might sound sadistic but pushing cadets of a lower rank around made me feel so good. To command someone else to do your bidding, looking down at their miserable faces in the dirt as you hold your head high.

Damm I can?t wait to go to my military camp. But for all that enticipation, I had one more thing to do? Sending my brat of a younger brother to military camp. And as coincidental as that might be, he would be going to the same camp as me. And I would be his officer

Like me, he had signed on into the military. But the fact is, we will be worlds apart. Being a new recruit in the military. He was the lowest in the system and I will literally be his boss.

He was always the playful one. The one taking risks and coming home drunk. He liked to experiment with everything. Some were dangerous, some were taboo and some were just plain stupid. But being smaller and shorter than me I was always physically able to overpower him whenever he got too mischievous. Secretly I liked bullying him too!

Driving the car towards the front porch of our house I noticed a man infront with a suitcase. But for some reason he did not look like my brother. Coming out I realized how much a year had changed him. He seemed to have grown an inch or 2 taller than me. And his frame looked overall bigger. His shoulders were broad, his pecs were showing through his tight shirt and his arms were veiny and bulging.

Pretending to not notice anything I spoke to my brother in my usual tone. A commanding officer?s tone. ?Get in loser, I wanna get to camp as soon as possible?

To my surprise, he didn?t say anything like how he would usually complain. But this time he gave me a smug and just placed his suitcase in the car before entering the front seat quietly.

Not caring I simply put on my dark sunglasses and prepared to drive away.
First stop was the barbershop to shave his head. Although I now spot a full head of hair, new recruits like my brother had to shave off their heads first.
On the way there, we did not speak. Nothing unusual. Our relationship had always been cold. With me being the domineering one obviously.

But this time felt different. He seemed to emit a sense of awe that I could not stop but notice silently. I did not want to ask but I knew there was something different about him besides his larger and taller physique.
After parking the car we both left and walked towards the direction of the barbershop. He suddenly came up to me. I clinched my palms nervously for I had never had to look up at my own ?little? brother who now was looking down at me.

?You military top looks really cool. Can I try it on?
?
Without thinking or saying anything I just took of my top right there at the carpark. And exchanged mine for his civilian tee. His tee hanged off my smaller frame. But my military top hugged on to his body perfectly showing off his pecs and huge arms.

We continued walking down the path like this to the shop when we passed a public toilet. He suddenly said he needed to pee badly and suggested we use the toilet first.

There while pulling my pants down to pee he asked again ?Bro, I think I?ll look better with your military pants and boots as well?

Again! What was I thinking? I immediately took off my boots followed by my pants and exchanged mine for his jeans and track shoes.

I was feeling very uncomfortable now. And there was small sense of humiliation as he walked down the street showing off my uniform in his perfect body. He looked more like a soldier than me now.

At the barbershop just before he sat down on the chair to shave his hair he looked back at me and looked me deep in the eye. ?I think you need a haircut more than me?

He got off the chair, moved behind me and ushered me instead to the chair. This was starting to freak me out so badly. I did?nt know why, but I had not the slightest urge to rebel against his actions. I just stared there blankly at the mirror as the barber cut off my locks. Leaving me with a bald head instead.

?You look good bro. Why not you try carrying my backpack??

For some reason I felt inclined to actually carry the backpack. Slipping on the heavy bag. I suddenly felt this strange sense of being normal. The uncomfortable feeling I had previously vanished into thin air.

Getting back to the car he came to me yet again ?I?ll drive the car?

Instinctively however I never even felt like I should drive the car and I simply went to the other seat. He put on my dark sunglasses and gave me a cocky look. From the reflection of the dark shades he was wearing I could look at myself. There was a huge sense of humiliation now. How much I looked like a lowly recruit now. But at the same time this feeling of how natural everything seemed to be. I was so confused?.

He drove the car down to the military camp in silence while I looked blankly at my surroundings. Things were different?

Just after he parked the car in my allocated officer?s spot he stared at me for a second before taking off his sunglasses and with an intimidating tone he commanded me ?Ready for your new life? Recruit??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Goggletan For This Useful Post:
cropsey23 (November 9th, 2013), littledude (November 8th, 2013), mario2007 (November 10th, 2013), michaelv2 (November 8th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 10th, 2013), mjtunstall1976 (November 8th, 2013), msclegrower (November 8th, 2013), muscular (November 8th, 2013), sub2muscle (November 8th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 12th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (November 9th, 2013), toby182 (November 9th, 2013), weaknobody (November 8th, 2013), xenon (November 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2013, 04:35 AM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Hot start

A bit of role reversal is always fun, and this leaves the door open for a reversal back!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options