The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:42 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Make A Man Of Him - Part 3 (End)

Okay, here's the third and last part of this story. It's probably not what you're expecting. But frankly if every story was "what you were expecting", why would you bother reading them in the first place?

I'm tempted to do a drawing or two to accompany this story. Maybe some suggestions of which scenes to draw might motivate me. (Hint, hint. )

-----

Make a Man of Him
Part 3

-----

Part 1 | Part 2

-----

There were clomps as Josh walked through the house. I braced myself; there was absolutely no knowing what he would do to me. Maybe if I promised to be his slave he would let me live? There was no time to think about it; within moments Josh stuck his head through the door and saw me.

"Paul!" He ran across the room and I flinched. I was wrenched out of my seat and Josh's massive, hard muscles engulfed me. I thought I was going to be crushed then and there, but it turned out to be nothing more than a hug.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I'm not a bully! I just got... carried away. Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need to go to the hospital?" The giant kissed me on the top of my head.

"No, I'm fine."

"Good." Josh squeezed me tight, and after a few moments I felt pins and needles all over my body from the restricted circulation. Finally, Josh changed posture, and held me like I was a baby, with my head leaning up against one of his huge biceps.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! Where were you? Your grandparents wouldn't say."

Josh laughed; a much nicer laugh than he had given earlier, more like I remembered. "They didn't know where I was. I ran away the first night I was there."

"What?"

"Well, what would you do? I went and lived at the lab."

"Wasn't that risky?"

"Not really. I had an office there, and there's a kitchen and a full bathroom."

"And nobody reported you?"

"Why should they? They knew I had finished high school already and had my parents' permission to work there. Besides, who would sign their paychecks if they kicked me out?"

"Huh?"

Josh looked sheepish. "I, er, didn't quite tell Mom and Dad the truth. The lab is all centered on my research." He shrugged. "I set it up with money from the patents I licensed to a couple of companies about 10 years back."

"10 years? Jesus! ...but why the heck didn't you tell me where you were? I was worried sick!"

"I made a deal with the company lawyer. He wouldn't tell my grandparents where I was, and in exchange I would keep it secret, myself. Apparently there's a limit to how far the legal professional conscience can stretch, and it stops short of helping runaways. Don't ask me. I'm a biologist."

"But... why? Why all the secrecy?"

"I was working on something, and I didn't want to put it off."

"What? What could possibly be so important?"

"I had... have a goal, which I wanted to make sure I achieved."

"Which was?"

Josh looked away and blushed. "Sex."

"Eh?"

Josh took a deep breath -- his pecs almost pushed me out of his arms -- and looked me in the eye. "I want to have sex with you, over and over again, hour after hour, until we're both too tired to move. I want you to pick me up with your big, muscular arms and kiss me. I want to feel your cock pushing in and out of my ass. I've wanted all that for years." He started to walk us through the house towards the kitchen.

"What?"

"I knew you were gay, but you never suggested anything to me, and you kept working out, so I knew it had to be that you liked bodybuilder types. But I couldn't build any muscles naturally, so I decided to find a way to make it happen chemically. I spent the last year looking for a formula, and refining it, and perfecting it, and then yesterday since I was finally officially an adult, I took it and came here as soon as I thought I was done growing. (I underestimated it a bit.) I've been desperately afraid for years that you'd find a boyfriend at college. You haven't found a man, yet, have you?" His tone was anxious.

I started giggling.

"What's so funny? Don't tell me you--"

"Oh, Josh. Yes, I found my perfect man a long time ago."

Josh almost dropped me; he was still holding me, but his hands clenched into fists. "Who? Who is it?"

I broke out laughing. I just couldn't help myself. With an effort, I finally stopped. "It's you, you idiot! I've been lusting after you in secret since you were about 14! If you had just bothered to ask, I would have been happy to fuck you senseless any time."

Josh stared at me, and I broke out laughing again. He finally silenced me by giving me a long, deep kiss. I didn't have any standards by which to judge it, but it seemed pretty spectacular and went on for a long time. It wasn't quite how I had pictured my first kiss with Josh in my fantasies -- our roles were more or less reversed -- but it was still satisfying.

He finally pulled away and gave a sigh. "Pretty soon we'll be able to fuck just like I-- like we want." He set me on my feet, and I saw that what I had mistaken for the support of his left arm was actually his cock. It was, if anything, even more swollen than it had been before.

"You're... uh, kind of forgetting something Josh. A couple of things, actually."

"I haven't forgotten a thing." He rolled his shoulders and bounced his pecs. "Oh, god, I know why you started doing bodybuilding, now. It feels so good. I'm so goddamn fucking strong... so sexy...fuck, I'm so big. I can feel the size of my muscles, pulling me down. You have no idea, I'm so powerful now, Paul. I could knock this fucking house down if I wanted to. Uh..." Josh's cock pulsed, and seemed to engorge even more, and he swayed on his feet, slightly. Precum ran down his shaft, and he massaged his pecs and moaned. Suddenly, though, he shook his head like a dog and stood up straight.

"No. No. Sorry, Paul. I just... I'm not used to having strong hormones, and the formula is really an all-around masculinity enhancer, so it's taking me time to adjust. I went back to the lab and took a stabilizer just now, though. I'll be okay. I promise not to call you a faggot any more."

In the distance, I heard a siren. "No, Josh, it's not going to be okay. In the first place, if I tried to fuck you, your ass would crush my cock into paste the first time you gave an involuntary flex, and there's no way I can take that monster of yours. My pelvis is nowhere near large enough. Sex is just not going to work out. And in the second, any minute now the cops are going to realize what you did to your grandparents' trailer and come get you."

Josh looked smug at my first objection, but the second one left him bewildered. "Huh? What I did to my grandparents' trailer? I haven't been anywhere near there for months." The sirens grew slightly louder.

"Don't give me that, Josh. There was a bulletin on the TV. Somebody with superhuman strength flattened their place, with them still inside. You could even see the handprints."

Josh looked guilty. "Oops."

"'Oops'? Josh, what did you do?"

"Well, uh, I didn't do that, but, ah, when I went back to the lab just now I discovered that my assistant, Logan, had given himself a shot of the stuff, too, and apparently he's, ah, undergoing hormonal imbalance, too."

"Please don't tell me he wants to fuck me, too."

Josh shook his head. "No, the security footage seems to suggest he wants me to come up with a stronger formula for him. I think he just gets off on being bigger and stronger than other people. I guess he knew my grandparents' address, and tried to force me to come out." He looked thoughtful. "It's probably only a matter of time before he comes here, too."

The sirens were getting closer; now I could hear gunshots, and there were shouts and a scream, followed by a crash from the street. We raced to the front window and looked out. Down the block, a giant built like Josh was fighting with police in riot gear. Judging by the fact that they didn't seem to be able to bring him down, he was apparently bulletproof.

"Josh, this formula of yours... it wouldn't happen to make people invulnerable, too, would it?"

He shrugged. "That was a possible side effect. It wasn't what I was trying for, but I guess it happened anyway."

"What do we do now?"

"Oh, I have a plan. It's already in action, in fact."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'm going to go out there and hold him back for a while. Then you're going to come out and knock him out while I come back in and work out an antidote we can give him."

"I'm going to knock him out? Josh, he's the Incredible Hulk without the food coloring! He'll grind me into the pavement in five seconds."

Josh sniggered for a second. "Nah. You see, before he took the formula, he was within two pounds of my weight, and had about the same build. He's only got a tiny edge against me."

"So?"

"So after you're finished growing, you'll be a lot bigger than either of us. The formula is an enhancer, and you've got, ah, more for it to enhance."

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, I gave you a shot of the formula back when I hugged you. I was holding your pressure points so you may not have noticed it. You ought to be just about ready to start growing now, actually." My stomach gurgled, and Josh smirked. "Right on schedule. Here, start sucking this down." He opened the window and pulled in the end of a tube, which led around the side of the house. "Nutrients. Just keep on feeding until you don't feel hungry any more, then come out and help me, okay?" He shoved the end in my mouth, and trotted out the door to where Logan was smashing an armored car with a section of pavement.

We eventually managed to get a copy of the video from the dash-cam of one of the police cars. For about half an hour, Josh and Logan beat the snot out of each other in the foreground -- or at least tried to. Neither of them had ever had any formal training or even any experience in fighting, and they were both more-or-less invulnerable and covered with enormously thick muscles, so none of their blows seemed to do any damage. Of course, what had remained of their clothing wasn't invulnerable, and was quickly torn away; to the right audience the video would be worth a lot of money.

At the 35:47 mark on the video, I burst through the front of our house, totally naked, yelling something. The dash-cam didn't record audio, so it's impossible to tell what it was, but Josh swears he heard "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY BROTHER, SHITHEAD!" I don't really remember. I was so high on testosterone and adrenaline that it's mostly just a blank. Whatever it was I was saying, the sound of my voice shattered windows up and down the street and made the rubble bounce.

The fight was basically over the minute I reached them. I gave Logan a punch which knocked him cold, and no wonder -- in the video, I'm definitely at least a head taller than either of them, and look more massive than both of them put together. Then Josh tagged out and headed for the house. I sat on Logan's body, flexing my massive and still-growing muscles, for another twenty minutes, while being worshipped by several of the police. (Once again: to the right audience... I don't remember any of that part.) (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.) Then Josh came back out of the house with a syringe and gave Logan a shot. (Don't ask me why a syringe could penetrate Logan's skin when bullets couldn't. Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell.) I had to keep sitting on Logan's back for another ten minutes, just in case, while the antidote took effect, but I remember that eventually I could feel Logan's muscles softening under me, and in the end he was turned back into an ordinary guy -- except that he was about 800 pounds of flab, and Josh and I had to flip him into a pickup truck to send him to the police station. The video stops being interesting there.

The police let me stay with Josh at our house, on Josh's promise that we would both come to the police station the next day at 2 PM, fully-clothed, to deal with the consequences. (Not that they had any realistic choice if we had decided to refuse!) I remember the next part a little better; we went back into the house, where I went back on the nutrient mix for another half an hour. Josh managed to get video of that, too, and it's pretty sexy to watch me balloon out even more.

I was transforming into a musclegod beyond anything Josh or I had ever dreamed of. My arms ended up being thicker around than Josh's chest. (His enhanced chest. Think about that..) I towered above Josh at just over 10 feet, ducking to avoid the 9-foot ceilings, and was actually even wider across the shoulders than that. My cock was nearly three feet long, erect, and as thick as a 2-liter soda bottle, and my enhanced testicles ended up the size of volleyballs. And this, of course, pushed me into a hormonal overdrive which made Josh's earlier performance seem like Miss Manners drinking tea and discussing ballet. I can remember it, for the most part, but I was in such a frenzy that it seems unreal.

Josh finally got his wish (as did I), more or less -- I held him in my beyond-muscular arms and kissed him, and then jackhammered my inhuman cock in and out of him for hour after hour into the night. The two of us released gallons of cum, and neither of us got any sleep until well after sunrise. The only part which didn't quite work out as planned was the bit about being "too tired to move" or "too sore". I could probably have kept going for days, such was the amount of stamina I had developed, and the invulnerability seemed to prevent soreness as well. Eventually, Josh gave both of us hormonal stabilizers; I got about ten times the normal dose (which didn't stop me from continuing to fuck him for another hour afterwards) while Josh gave himself about a half-dose because of the extra hormones from all the sex, and we eventually got in a few hours' nap before we had to leave for the police station. That held us until we got some sleep and made it home from the police station, at which point we both boiled over and grew some more, and basically wrecked the house by way of a night of violent sex.

Thankfully, nobody other than Josh's grandparents actually got killed in all this; Josh picked up the hospital bills for all the cops who had been injured, and reimbursed the city for the damage which had been done to the street. By the time the repairs were completed, he could afford it and then some. A very much watered-down version of his formula was earning more money than any other single health-related patent, ever. It didn't make men into musclegods like the two of us, but it made them bigger and stronger and healthier, and came with stabilizers built in so there were no more Logans.

Once we finally reached a physical equilibrium of sorts -- I ended up with two feet and four hundred pounds more muscle than Josh, who still makes the CGI version of the Incredible Hulk look like the "before" picture in those old bodybuilding advertisements -- Josh and I struck a deal with the city. We live in a special, giant-sized, reinforced building which occupies a whole city block, and in exchange for an understanding attitude with regard to orgies, accidental nudity, and tremor-inducing feats of strength (Josh still likes it when I show off), I serve as a combination S.W.A.T. team, Jaws Of Life, heavy-duty haulage team, and demolition squad when needed. I once calculated that they save about four million dollars a year because of my free labor -- but Josh says it's worth it for the advertising value alone; last time he boosted me (we're both so far enhanced above the human baseline now that it's getting kind of scary) sales doubled the first time I was called out to stop a robbery. I grumble a bit sometimes, but really -- I've got the man of my dreams and we're both doing work we love. What more could we ask for?

Last edited by tekuno; November 24th, 2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Verb tense mismatches I didn't catch when I changed the tense of the video description. Whoops!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 24th, 2013), anglekindle (November 26th, 2013), BGrizzly (November 24th, 2013), Braun1 (November 24th, 2013), capteg1 (November 24th, 2013), convolution (November 24th, 2013), cutlerfan (December 2nd, 2013), dickasauras (November 25th, 2013), fillups44 (November 30th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 24th, 2013), iceman75 (November 24th, 2013), imfit (November 24th, 2013), IronTemplar (December 12th, 2013), jcb60970 (November 24th, 2013), JKT (December 6th, 2013), makurra (November 24th, 2013), markt_bea (December 3rd, 2013), mawkroy (November 24th, 2013), Mbrgtt (November 24th, 2013), meteorpm (November 24th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 24th, 2013), msclbldr (December 3rd, 2013), msman (November 25th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 24th, 2013), musclemonkey (December 13th, 2013), muscular (December 1st, 2013), Neonando (November 24th, 2013), nicotico (November 24th, 2013), nnnrg (November 24th, 2013), Psst (November 24th, 2013), racecar (November 29th, 2013), Reeza (November 24th, 2013), revolution2233 (November 24th, 2013), Rickstertex (November 28th, 2013), rogsats (November 26th, 2013), Rubber1984 (November 24th, 2013), sp00ner4 (November 26th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 24th, 2013), tcwd (December 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 24th, 2013), textline (November 26th, 2013), Tibo (November 24th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 23rd, 2013), vlad (November 24th, 2013), weaknobody (November 26th, 2013), whatizit (November 24th, 2013), willfrog13 (November 24th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 24th, 2013), xenon (November 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 07:55 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I love your final twist in the story. In a way, you've achieved a having your cake and eating it trick. You pulled off the little brother dominates story and then twisting it back to putting the older brother back in his place. Nicely done!

I know it's not the point of your story, and your story is absolutely complete as is, but it would be cool to see these guys in a further installment. While characters this huge and strong are tough to continue with, it would be fun to see what you could do with them. I like them enough to want to see more of them!

Thanks for your work on this!
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 09:19 AM

Well, actually, I was considering doing a couple of (multi-panel) cartoons with Paul being interviewed on a talk show. (I need to come up with a superhero name for him, given his occupation...) Since nobody had actually responded to what I said up at the top of the story, I was going to sidle out of drawing it after all -- the original idea was that I was going to do the artwork over Thanksgiving. Now I suppose I should do it after all.

I also have a muscle growth cartoon I want to draw to use a story idea which I've been kicking around for a long time and doesn't seem to work as text. I really need to just sit down and start drawing.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
nicotico (December 1st, 2013)
  #4   Add to nicotico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM

nicotico is on a distinguished road
Please please do this! I love muscle growth where the world finds out!
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotico View Post
Please please do this! I love muscle growth where the world finds out!
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should read the authorial ramblings before the story sometimes. You might have the opportunity to ask for stuff which the author won't do otherwise.

Dirty pictures on the way at some point in the not-too-distant future. (But, as Chocomus has pointed out, when drawing this stuff it's easy to get... distracted. So it may take some time.)
nnnrg (December 1st, 2013)
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:31 PM

@#$%!

I actually had the comic nearly ready, and the program I'm using -- Procreate for iPad -- apparently decided to delete all hidden layers when I hid the program, so the background and some of the panel artwork vanished. So there will be a further delay. Sorry, folks.

On the other hand, you'll get to see Paul's pants burst open. (Did I mention this cartoon will be marked as "adult"?)
nnnrg (December 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options