The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 06:42 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry - Part 1: Teen Muscle Envy

Drew posed his hefty muscle-teen pecs closely at the webcam, showing off the plump ripped muscularity so close that paying viewers of his webcam chat could see he had a light dusting of dark teen body hair growing across his expansive chest.

Pic of Drew

“Yeah, thanks musclelover, it’s start’n to grow in more each time,” said the flexing teen, after reading the chat window.

“Nah Ratcher,” Drew continued, “I haven’t even worked out yet today… this is nothing.”

A sound effect of applause sounded from the computer with a recorded low-pitched voice overlay, “U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e.” The voice dragged lower at the end as the applause faded.

Sudden knocking at Drew’s locked bedroom door startled him and he jolted a look across his bedroom at the door, instinctively covering his torso with one arm and covering the microphone with his other hand. The door’s handle twisted and turned but remained locked.

“Drew, you home?” shouted a muffled young voice from behind the door. “Why’s your door locked?”

“Not now Chad, I’m busy!!” Drew yelled back in aggravated anger.

“Can I come in?” Asked Drew’s 14-year-old brother, Chad. “I won’t bug you! Promise!.... Aw come on, Please!?”

“Get outta here! I said I’m busy!!” shouted Drew to his pesty brother.

His bedroom door stopped turning and after a moment of quiet, Drew let go of the mic and returned to his webcam chat. He tilted the camera up enough to reveal just the lower half of his face, showing a surprisingly chiseled and whisker shadowed jaw for a 16 year old boy. Then the muscular teenager turned slightly, showing off an impressive side-view of his muscular chest, tossing in a cocky smile at the camera.

“You like this shit?” He asked, using his sexy deep and confident voice.

The chat window erupted with responses…

Johnnyboy> Oh Yeeah Man!
musclelover> You’re so hot Drew!
Drewfan> OMG look at those pecs!!
Sam> wow dig that chest hair, you’ve gotta be more than 16!?
givememuscle> do me stud
jackocam> I can’t type with just my left hand L

“I am only 16, Sam.” Stated the muscular teenage show-off. “I’m just the hottest, biggest 16 year-old you’ve ever seen.”

The computer sounded with bells and whistle sound effects.

Sam> definitely! Wow!

“A’ight boys an explosion of muscle-growth awaits you in premium pay,” continued the 16 year-old muscle boy. “You faggots love this shit. I’m only 16 and already 6 feet, 220lbs of solid muscle, probably bigger and stronger than all a yeah.”

Meatman> Who can afford $100 per minute!?
jackocam> oh man I love it when you’re cocky stud!!

The speakers of Drew’s computer crackled briefly and he heard a click, then the sound returned to normal.

The teen show-off squinted at the disturbance and frowned but his distraction ended when a chatroom member messaged him.

givememuscle> I’m still saving up for my turn in premium pay with you man!
Meatman> That’s a lot of money.

“The cost of chat pays for the cost of the capsules.” Drew explained then leaned back in his chair, carefully not to allow his face to show. Then the masculine muscle-teen teased everyone by feeling his muscled torso and slid his hands down his rippled 6-pack.

Givememuscle> YEAH…. Gorgeous! What a view!
Cowboystud> Look at you man, just look!
Silversurfer> How big do you get ?

Drew sat up slouched enough for his lightly hairy pecs to hang from his chest, creating cleavage between them and began bouncing them.

“Even bigger than what you see right now, fag.” Replied Drew “You horny fags pay for this straight cocky muscle teenager to grow freaky huge,” he continued in a sexy voice. “I get bigger and hairier every time man… that turn you on? Weakling faggots?”

Jackocam> aww yeahh … can I touch your huge teenage muscles, sir?
Musclesummer> How can that be possible?
Jackocam> He has pills that give him instant muscle-growth
Givememuscle> Oh man that’s so hot !!
Jackocam> I would love to see you grow bigger and talk cocky… sir.

“First faggot to click premium pay, gets to watch me grow bigger.” Tempted the muscle boy. “Imagine this high school jock’s muscle body grow bigger and bigger muscles, as you watch.”

Suddenly the sound of a door-bell rang from the computer and a window popup appeared that read:

Musclelover has initiated premium chat with you
Click OK to allow or Cancel to deny user

Drew smirked and clicked OK and the popup disappeared.

The members in the chat window all greyed out except for musclelover, who began to type…

“How’s it goin my man?” asked Drew, tilting the camera back at his chest. He watched the chat window and waited for musclelover’s response to replace ‘typing…” as he reached up to the bottle of capsules sitting beside the webcam on his desktop shelving.

Musclelover> I have been looking forward to this!!! I can’t believe I’m in and alone with you… go BIG man, go FREAKYY HUGE!

Drew pulled out one capsule from the bottle and popped it into his mouth, eye-ing his revenue earnings as they began to increase at the screen’s lower left.

Musclelover> and talk cocky at me while you grow man!

Drew stood up and tilted the webcam up, filling his torso in the webcam window as he grabbed the glass of water on his desk and swallowed the capsule. Then he stood back enough to fit most of his body in the webcam window. He began breathing heavy, and his chest inhaled and exhaled deeply while he felt the capsule do its job.

Musclelover> do it!! yeah … hunky hot stud boy!! Grow!!

Drew felt his body warm from the chemical reaction happening inside him, “Yeah faggot I feel it working. You watchin' this hot teenage muscle boy?”

Musclelover> OH YES SIR

“You gawking like a faggot at me man? Probably drooling too, yanking at your fag dick…” Drew muttered as he felt his body begin to grow, “Oh yeah here it comes, fag”

Drew’s metomorphosis displayed in his webcam window, while chat from his paying voyeur fell silent. The 16 year old suddenly noticed a black command window appear on his laptop monitor, making the screen flicker then instantly disappear just as his senses became temporarily weakened at his body’s reaction to the capsule.

Drew’s muscles began to grow and his vision faded, making him forget what he had just seen as he became overwhelmed by the chemical reaction inside him. The swelling brought a wave of warmth that filled his body as he expanded and grew.

“Yeah get a load of this, faggot…” The muscle boy moaned as he flexed, his vision limited by the redirection of energy to his muscle-growth.

Drew felt his muscles enlarge with waves of heat pulsing through every muscle. His pecs swelled outwards and his chest hair thickened and darkened. His biceps bulged, forearms rippled and his shoulders widened as his traps enlarged.

“Look at all this muscle faggot. Only 16 years old – with bigger muscles than anyone!” Drew bragged.

Drew’s shorts began to fill-out as his legs expanded and thickened, his leg hair appearing darker and thicker. Calve muscles grew and formed impressive bulges as tear-drops formed on his quads at his kneecaps.

As the teen muscle boy’s growth slowed his vision returned and he looked at the chat window’s numerous messages from musclelover.

Musclelover> Hey what happened I can’t see!
Musclelover> awww come on man!
Musclelover> I don’t believe this, what a rip off!
Musclelover> why don’t you look and notice what I’m typing
Musclelover> screw this shit

Premium chat closed.

Drew frowned angrily at the screen, hauling his beefier heftier muscle body to the computer and sat.

“What the fuck…” he said as he tried to figure out what happened.

Then suddenly the black command window he had noticed earlier appeared again for a brief moment, followed by monitor flickering. Then it stopped and the command window vanished.

“What the fuck’s going on?” Drew shouted at his computer, confused.

The smartphone on his night-stand rang and Drew shook his head, got up from the computer and sighed as he made his way to the phone.
“Hello?” he answered then paused, his face showing concern.

“Are you serious?” Drew responded “Shit man, alright, I’ll be right over.”

Drew hung up and rushed to put on some clothes, which fit tight on him after his latest growth session, despite being a bust earning him much money. He was left confused and frustrated at what happened to the computer, as he shut down his computer and exited his bedroom. The teen’s girlfriend had called in a panic after seeing topless pictures of herself online.

Drew’s younger brother Chad crept out of his upstairs bedroom and listened quietly. When he heard the basement door slam shut he ran down the stairs to the living room and peeked through the drapes of the living room window. The 14 year-old younger brother watched wide-eyed at Drew strut around the side of the house and head down the street. Chad’s mouth hung open in disbelief at his brother’s new impressive size, then suddenly he turned and ran towards the hallway door that led to the basement – and Drew’s bedroom.

The bedroom door to Drew’s room flung open and Chad burst in, sweeping his head around for signs of what could have made Drew grow bigger muscles.

“He keeps getting bigger and bigger and now he’s huge!!” chad said out loud, to himself in frustration “Now I know how he’s doing it…”

Chad searched his brother’s room but couldn’t find the capsules his brother referred to after hacking in to his computer and listening in on his microphone. After hearing what Drew was about to show on cam, Chad hacked into his brother’s cam broadcast, breaking the connection from the muscle teen’s premium pay.

Drew had been completely unaware he was growing, flexing and acting arrogantly erotic to his own younger gay brother, who sat at his own computer jacking himself at the sight of his hot older muscle brother growing even bigger muscle right in front of his very eyes.

Chad found the bottle of capsules sitting beside his older brother’s webcam.

“What do we have here?” the skinny younger brother asked himself aloud, the small but solid erection at his crotch twitched and throbbed uncontrollably in his tented pants.

End of Part 1

Last edited by kenstaff; December 16th, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 29th, 2013), aguamentii (November 29th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (December 15th, 2013), Aronymous (November 29th, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (November 29th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (November 30th, 2013), Big RR (November 29th, 2013), Blasphemer (December 1st, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 3rd, 2013), Braun1 (November 29th, 2013), coolman69 (November 29th, 2013), dickasauras (December 7th, 2013), drow13 (December 2nd, 2013), evanw (November 29th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 29th, 2013), hero1000 (December 4th, 2013), hshunk (December 1st, 2013), hypnomaster (November 29th, 2013), icarusinny (November 30th, 2013), iceman75 (November 29th, 2013), jaxx152003 (November 28th, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 3rd, 2013), Kurisu (November 29th, 2013), linkin (December 1st, 2013), Lukullus (November 28th, 2013), makurra (December 5th, 2013), MarcN (December 9th, 2013), mattwan (November 29th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 28th, 2013), mlbjock (November 29th, 2013), mman17 (December 1st, 2013), mrpersontest (November 29th, 2013), msclpatrol (November 28th, 2013), mus (November 29th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (December 4th, 2013), MuscleHintz (December 5th, 2013), musclematt (November 28th, 2013), musclemonkey (December 1st, 2013), muscular (December 10th, 2013), Neonando (November 28th, 2013), nevertoobig (November 29th, 2013), nnnrg (December 1st, 2013), overusedclassic (November 30th, 2013), peace4255 (November 30th, 2013), photoguy (November 29th, 2013), Reeza (November 28th, 2013), rixxflix (November 28th, 2013), Shelby (November 29th, 2013), sp00ner4 (December 10th, 2013), Stoneman (November 29th, 2013), superkappa (December 2nd, 2013), swinginbusdoors (November 30th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 29th, 2013), TheHugeMan (November 29th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (November 29th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 29th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (November 28th, 2013), vga518 (November 29th, 2013), whatizit (November 29th, 2013), worshipper (December 8th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 29th, 2013), xenon (November 29th, 2013), zddh13 (November 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheRiddler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 09:15 AM

TheRiddler is on a distinguished road
Wow this is great!
  #3   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 01:49 PM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
Great start! Hope the little brother gets massive
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Loved what I read here, very much like the older brother's arrogant jock attitude, knowing that he was capable of turning on every gay male and straight female in the World, and also knowing that people would pay huge amounts of money to see him grow his huge muscles even bigger. Now we shall see if younger brother can grow as big, or even bigger than big bro. I hope so, or little bro can use his nerdy mind to make a way to change the capsules so big brother not only grows more massive, but he is attracted to little bro and does whatever he says. (Though that is quite like the other storyline that Kenstaff is currently running, but that's a hot story, so I wouldn't mind more versions of it.)

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 04:32 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
does ANYONE know where i can read his stories?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options