The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:25 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Me and The Doctor

The first part of this story has no growth but What I write up until the growth section is true, it’s basically me during my latter years at secondary school (11-16) in the uk.

I was never a sporty child at school, didn’t excel in any sport we did during PE lessons and was always one of the last to be picked when we did teams, well who would pick a 14yr old skinny kid in glasses!

I enjoyed PE my whole school life, as it was 2 hrs out of my horrible school uniform and a chance to have fun and enjoy myself, as I say i was rubbish at all sports, during football, rugby or basketball I was easily brushed of the ball or easily tackled by the bigger, stronger kids in the class and to rub salt into the wounds I would occasionally get the odd ball flush in my face, which then required me to somehow find my glasses before they got trodden on!

During my latter years I started enjoying PE lessons for other reasons, in my PE group there were one or two guys who were quite good looking and had buff muscular bodies for 14/15yr old guys, not talking outrageously muscled but defined pecs, noticeable six packs and toned arms.

I remember one lesson we were doing basketball, the team I was on wasn’t playing so we were sat on the sidelines, the lad I couldn’t take my eyes of the most was called Graeme, Graeme was a very sporty person and looked very athletic, he played for the schools football team and healso looked like he worked out a little.

I could tell he was building up a sweat under his PE top, but what happened next I did not envisage.

During a break in play he asked the teacher if he could take his top off, astonishingly and much to my personal pleasure the teacher agreed but asked him to keep the green fishnet type vest he had on over his top on. He took it off in the bottom over top turning the shirt inside out way, it was a visual pleasure for me, seeing his fit body stretch while he was trying to take the top off, when the top was off and his body was back to normal position my eyes were met with a stunningly athletic body.

His whole body was glistening with sweat which brought out the definition in his chest and abs, I could not keep my eyes of this muscular feast, even with the vest on you could make out all the ripples and ridges, when he was running round the hall, with every twist and turn I could see his abs stretching and contorting, his arms bulged little bicep peaks when he had the ball in his hands, I was in heaven.

In the changing rooms I got a sneaky look at what was down below, at this point in my gay/muscle journey I wasn’t really a cock person so I was mainly interested in his ass and legs, his ass looked quite firm and his legs looked nice, again not overly muscular but had the tear drop definition.

When I wasn’t at school it was hard for me to get my daily dose of fit bodies as my mates were not really fit so I’d sit and ponder how I would fill this vacant gap in my visual memory banks, the internet was still a relatively new thing in my house and mobile phones were just out, so at the time I did not have the luxury of youtube or muscle forums, any picture searching I did was usually of arnie, I always thought that was too much muscle for me at the time but its all I had to look at. Even when I went to my local town centre all the magazines were full of grotesquely huge bodybuiders, only Mens Health had the type of front cover body I loved, but at 14 I was to embarrassed to buy it, even though I was itching to jack off over the pic.

One time I bought a Football magazine, I was brought up watching it so it was my next love after muscle, when I got home I read it to catch up on the latest news etc, I was nearly halfway through the mag, I turned the page and there in front of me was a picture of a shirtless footballer, my eyes were glued to the page , his body was so dreamy, his pecs had a decent amount of mass on them, pecs that would cling to a shirt, his six pack was unreal, they were some of the most athletically defined abs my young eyes had seen, I instantly had an erection, I tore the picture out and jacked off over it.

I looked at the picture again and thought I would love a body like that but knew I would never have the guts to join a gym and all the healthy living etc, so all I could do was dream, I went to bed that that with that dream in my mind. (fact ends)

(fantasy/fiction starts)
I woke up the next day, it was school holidays, my parents were at work, I was in the house on my own. While having my breakfast there was a knock at the door, I opened the door and said hello, in the door way stood a man, he looked mid- thirties, short brown hair, smart trousers, army style boots, tweed jacket, blue shirt and a bowtie.

“hello im The Doctor……….!”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 1st, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 1st, 2013), makurra (December 4th, 2013), muscular (December 1st, 2013), Neonando (December 11th, 2013), Terrylee Long (December 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
This "Doctor" bloke, he didn't happen to look anything like this did he?

http://cinefantastiqueonline.com/wp-...tor-WHO_S6.jpg
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 03:04 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
This "Doctor" bloke, he didn't happen to look anything like this did he?

http://cinefantastiqueonline.com/wp-...tor-WHO_S6.jpg
...and WHO would that be?

Dr. Who fan
  #4   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:11 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Doctor character will only be physically and visually based on Doctor Who, so no tardis or sonic screwdriver etc

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options