The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to killerbee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2013, 06:46 AM

killerbee is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Boy looking for a master to make me GROW!!!

I am a slim guy with some muscle to speak of, I have a strong fetish for extreme muscle growth and size. I am looking for a master who's not afraid to push my body to extremes, for their pleasure... and mine... seeing me expanding larger and heavier day after day, and then proudly exhibiting me as their prize, a perfect bodybuilding specimen.

I'm considering the possibility to eventually become an owned property. The ideal owner should feel an insane obsession for turning a boy into a huge muscle freak forcing his body to expand through an intense and rigorous bodybuilding regimen, and of have the attitude of forcing extreme growth out of me: yes to roids if under strict medical control, force feeding can be an option, working-out a daily activity. Final goal is reaching extreme size and weight, no size too big ...with the help of a kinky and knowledgeable master the whole plan would be perfect.

Hoping for someone whose fetish is genuine and as strong as mine, I am into muscle worship, other tasks/things would need discussion as well. I will grow to please him, fuelling his perversion though my body expanding in size, willing to perform all the actions necessary to grow his prize, transforming me into the colossal prize specimen he has always desired, leaving me on display, and everybody in awe of my extreme size.

Once the forced muscle gain plan starts giving positive results the owner will start earning right to consider me his property, a mass object raised for display use and pleasure... amongst other things.

The biggest turn on would be becoming so large that getting dressing would be a real struggle, unable to wear shirts as the buttons would end up flying off in all directions, having difficulty walking with general mobility limited due to the shear size of my muscles.

I am ready to start a serious discussion and share pictures with REAL guys who prove NOT to be time wasters, but really keen and able to to take me and make me become their personal muscle freak. Need people who know there way around a weight room... so if your a willing master and live in sussex area of the UK PM me!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to killerbee For This Useful Post:
MuscleMesmerize (January 28th, 2014)
  #2   Add to adonismanc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2014, 07:02 AM

adonismanc is on a distinguished road
Re: Dream

Hi mate. I'm Ben, this is seriously my ultimate fantasy and to make it reality would be incredible. How old are you and what is your size currently ? I've always wanted this swine watching the hulk as a kid. Love the whole weedy geeky lad becoming beyond humanity in superhero movies. Like seeing clothes become tighter and tighter and start to split and strain. I would love to find this growth if I owned the results. My choice what you wear and do to show your appreciation for making you freaking huge. Ben
The Following User Says Thank You to adonismanc For This Useful Post:
MuscleMesmerize (February 7th, 2014)
  #3   Add to lunarmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2014, 10:00 AM

lunarmusc is on a distinguished road
dammn man... I'd love to help grow you massively freaky

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline