The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleNerd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM

MuscleNerd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MuscleNerd Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleNerd
Natural limit

In the getting big game who actully waits for the natural limmit before steroids i for one know i wont be waiting the fort of gaining naturally and slowly year by year is torcher in my head

From this its very likely i will be on a cycle in the new year and if guys say to me no no wait there words will probably be like water off a ducks back to me... but were has this thinking come from ?

Plus is anyone doing that right now the Natural limit ? has any one done this even ?

>>> http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...076#post315076 <<<
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 01:14 PM

LeatherGryphon is on a distinguished road
You are of course free to make your own decisions, but the advice to wait is not without reason and logic. Pumping your body full of extreme chemicals will of course produce extreme results. But doing so before you truly understand how your own body grows and develops at peak natural rate leaves you running through the forest in the dark. Also, learning how to attain maximum growth naturally means that you learn the advantages of exercise technique, proper nutrition, and optimum activity/sleep cycles.

However, the tragedy of maturity is the inability to magically impart wisdom to eager pupils, and to watch them splash frantically about while the wisdom so freely given drains away like water off a duck's back.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeatherGryphon For This Useful Post:
MuscleNerd (December 23rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
This one has always seemed odd to me too, but I think it's directed at life long jocks. I am a remedial project, mis-spent my youth being an egghead inside a shell.

My thoughts are if you have finished the last phase of puberty, where you naturally "fill out" and you have all your shit in one sack so far as diet, training, and life in general, then feel free to go to it. My only reason to suggest (I can't tell another grown man what to do) is that it would be a waste if your body is still flowing with androgens already, or you aren't ready to capitalize in the conditions you are going to create in your body.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options