The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Behemoth Lover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 01:23 PM

Behemoth Lover is on a distinguished road
Story: Max Muscle

Max Muscle

Chapter 1: Early years.

I?ve never really seen Max as my ?uncle? for two reasons - he was nearly 30 years younger than my father and only 9 years my senior. On top of that, we lived under the same roof after my grandparents passed away.

My father was the eldest of a band of six muscular brothers. At 6?2? 260 pounds of hard muscle, dad did not become a professional football player, but he kept the huge physique he developed over college years, and my young Uncle Maximilian surely took after his brawny family, being just as big (or maybe bigger) than my own father had been at the young age of 14 years.

In other words, since I was a single child, Max became the closest thing of an older brother that I had in my life, and I must say that it was really a milestone in my young life. Max was everything a 5 year old boy wanted for a big brother: an easy going, good spirited lad who loved to spend time with his much younger and annoying little sibling.

My parents changed dad?s office into a small bedroom and moved me there, so my teenager uncle could have his own bedroom in his new house, and I guess I never really cared about losing my room to Max because he let me play with him in there most of the time.

Despite being very athletic and outdoorsy, Max was also a great fan of comic books. My former bedroom?s walls were soon covered with many superheroes like Superman, Conan the Barbarian, The HULK and many others.

I also remember he carefully kept his favorite issues in the stack of boxes. Since at my young view, Max was absolutely the coolest guy in the world, I actually became a comic book fan before learning how to read, because he loved to read them for me, showing me the great art and the action packed stories, explaining me the complex sagas even before I could understand the lettering of the dialogues.

One day I caught Max trying some of my dad?s old long dress shirts, which surely looked too big for his frame, despite the fact he should probably one of the most muscular 14 year old

?Who am I, Calvin?? He asked me after he closed the buttons down to the neck, put his gold frame glasses.

?You?re Superman!? I replied excitedly, but Max gently corrected me.

?No, I?m Clark Kent.? He chuckled, quickly unbuttoning the baggy clothes to reveal his spandex Superman costume underneath, and I could see that unlike most fan boys, he had the muscles to fill the costume without need for paddling.

So, at the beginning of the new school year, Uncle Max only wore the most unattractive, loose fitting, oversized clothes he could find from his older brothers. Those worn out flannel shirts, baggy sweatshirts and oversized clothes from my dad?s wardrobe always made him much thinner than he actually was.

The rest of the family didn?t understand why a fit muscular studly teenager would like to hide such amazing physique, but as a fellow comic book geek, I could tell that Max loved the thrill of shocking people with the hardness of his physique or the size of his muscles. Because the only thing he loved more than comic books was working hard to develop his already privileged and gifted physique.

At first, Max only did very simple things like running, doing pushups, sit-ups and chin-ups in the classic bar mounted at the bathroom door, just as he had learned with his older brothers. It didn?t take long until he was taking advantage of the fully equipped home gym that dad had assembled in our basement.

Max picked me up at school and babysat me for the afternoons until my parents arrived from work. He fed me and I was more than happy to eat all my protein and vegetables to ?get super strong? just like the incredible teenager that had taught me everything I knew about the amazing world superheroes.

Afterwards, I?d do my homework, while Max did his own, then he checked my answers and made me study for a while before we both were free to go to the basement and work out for an hour. I helped Max counting on reps and motivating him by comparing his muscles with the pictures in the comics. He knew exactly what to do, since he had seen my dad and my older uncles doing that sort of stuff ever since he was a baby!

I never felt happier when I saw him waiting for me at my school. I knew that my young Uncle was stronger, fitter, faster, and much more capable than most of the dads of my friends, but the way he dressed helped us to keep the secret. In my mind, it was like being picked up at school by a real superhero!

I remember that one day we were at the basement and Max was really pumped, he loved the idea of having his physique bigger and more developed, and so did I. I just looked at his reflection in the mirror and asked him if he wanted to be my brother instead of my uncle.

?Why would you want that, little guy?? He asked me while still pumping the dumbbells.

?I have lots of Uncles, and no brothers. All my friends have big brothers and sisters, I don?t like being alone.?

?Hey, you are not alone, Calvin. Look, I have 5 brothers already but none of them is younger than me, so since I have no little brothers, I can be your big brother.? He smiled gently.

?Cool, you?re the best and biggest big brother in the world!? I said hugging him, which was his cue to flex the amazing 20 inches biceps right in front of my shocked face. I?d put my little soft hands around the rugged ball of manly muscle and grope as much of his impressive arm that I could, a moment that we both loved tremendously.

?But don?t forget that I?ll soon be the biggest guy in our family, so I?ll be your dad?s BIG brother too!? He chuckled, although I didn?t quite understand the reason back then.

Another moment which I cherished tremendously was the monthly measurement of my studly role model. He taught me how to place the measuring tape at the exact parts of his rugged muscles and read the number to compare it with the previous data, keeping record of Max? impressive development.

Max also loved bodybuilding. He once told me that it was the only way to have the body of a superhero in the real life, and he also used to copycat the posing routine from his favorite athletes and repeat them to me, his most loyal audience, at the basement. He actually enrolled in a local amateur contest, but chickened out at the last time, which was a shame because he has been training secretly for a long time and dieting was indeed very hard.

Because of those facts, I knew just everything about work out and nutrition, thanks to my mentor. I ate really healthy and loved to do exercises, everything that made my father really proud as well. By the time I was 8 years old, my Uncle Max was an 17 year 5?10? 245 pounds of hard muscle! He had that amazing vigorous aura of goodness that I loved so much!

He had dark brown curly hair and very fair complexion, which only accentuated the thickness of his veins, the glory of his amazing physique! Max had the ample jaw line like the rest of his brothers, but his features were even more handsome.

By that time, Max also realized it was foolishness to keep such amazing physique hidden from the rest of the world. The baggy oversized clothes got much smaller around his ever growing muscles and soon, they were replaced by really tight muscle T-shirts and jeans to emphasize his amazing attributes.

Still, he kept his glasses, and refused to wear contacts. He could tell everybody that he just didn?t adapt to them, but I knew better. He loved the look of those glasses on his manly rugged face, with the raw square jaw, the thick muscular neck, the impressive traps. He still loved to feel like more than just another muscle head, he was something else.

Even my dad now couldn?t keep up with his young brother?s strength. They had arm-wrestled constantly, but these days, despite being at least 20 pounds heavier, my father couldn?t help but losing to his much young brother.

I?ll never forget when Uncle Max left for college. He had been preparing me during that year, but a boy is never fully ready to be told that his favorite person is going to move out home to a very distant place and would only return a few times throughout the year. That was truly devastating.

I remember that I cried really hard, he hugged me tight and lifted me easily in his enormous muscles.

?Hey Calvin, don?t be like that. I?ll just move to college, I?ll be back in the holidays and important dates. Besides, there are lots of ways to keep in touch these days. You?re a smart kid! The best! Now give your big brother a big hug!?

I couldn?t resist to that. We had our agreement, I was his little brother, and I he was my big brother, we needed to make each other happy, so I stopped crying and said goodbye to my Uncle Brother Max.

I understand that it was hard for Max to keep his promise to stay in touch with me. He was on a full scholarship and had to study really hard to get his grades high, plus, he still needed to go to them gym and train hard, not to mention that we were several hours apart.

He didn?t come back in the first holiday period, and neither the second one. During Spring Break, I only got a few emails, and one Skype session.

?Hey, little brother. How are you doing? Still eating your veggies?? His voice always sounded even deeper in the computer. I could tell he was bigger than when he moved out. Now, he had a stubble on his manly face.

?Yeah, I?m fine.? I answered, kind of intimidated by that new look on my borrowed brother.

?Something?s wrong, Calvin??

?You said you?d be back home for the holidays, but you didn?t.?

It was the first time I ever noticed my Uncle Max getting sad. He just sighed, tried to make a smile for me.

?Yeah, it?s kinda hard to get back, little brother. I have to save money. It?s hard to be a grown up, you?ll understand someday.? I wasn?t 9 yet 9 but I could tell Max was not being fully honest with me, though.

?Mom said she?ll buy me a cake with the symbol of Superman for my Birthday.?

?Oh, really? That?s really cool, C!? He replied with sweet eyes, not aware that he had fallen on my trap.

?So, you will come to my party, right, Uncle Max?? I asked him excited.

I noticed he was caught unprepared. ?Erm?Calvin it?s gonna be tough bro. I mean I have midterms and stuff like that. I need to study?you know??

?But you said you would be here on important dates. Is my birthday not important to you, big brother??

I must say that I had learned how to play the guilty game really well. Max was just devastated with my big puppy brown eyes begging for him to come back home for my birthday.

?Erm?alright, I?ll be here at your party.? He answered me after much consideration.

?Do you promise?? I wish now I wasn?t so insistent.

?(Sighs) Yeah?Yeah, I promise you, little buddy!? Uncle Max smiled.

?Cool! You can wear the Superman outfit! You?re so big and muscular now!? I reminded him of his old teenager habits and Max nearly turned into a tomato.

?We?ll see about that?I need to get going now. Take care, brother!?

If only I knew back then that my Father and Uncle Max not speaking to each other ever since Max came out the closet to the family. My dad was a great guy, but not very open minded. He kind of wanted his little brother to have the career he couldn?t have, and he felt that Max being gay would keep him from a successful career in that world.

Needless to say, the day of my 9th birthday was very agitated, to say the least.

Just like every other birthday I had, the theme had to be about comic book superheroes, and Superman was back again, for a fourth time, since he was by far my favorite. I had my cake decorated with the famous kryptonian symbol just like mom had promised me, but I refused to blow the candles before my especial guest arrived.

When the bell rang, I just knew it was Uncle Max, so I ran to the door and opened it, only to see my real life hero dressed up in a Superman tank top with his humongous arms exposed to the whole world.

?Uncle MAX! You came! You really came!?

?Hey little brother!? He picked me in those massive arms and kissed my cheeks, I hugged his massive neck and nearly cried, it had been so long since we had seen each other. I could tell he was also about to cry, but managed to keep his composure.

?Here?I brought you a very nice edition!? I could tell Uncle Max was indeed much bigger than the last time I saw him, but there was something else about him that seemed new as well. He seemed happy, but unsure at the same time.

?Thanks, Uncle MAX!? I didn?t open the gift, finally noticing the other guy that came along with my young uncle. It was this tall handsome young man, with blond straight hair and slender built.

?Calvin, this is Patrick. He?s my friend in college.?

?Happy birthday, Calvin.? He smiled and gave me another gift box.

?Cool?? I replied kind of embarrassed for not realizing the guy in the side of my enormous Uncle.

I then felt someone taking me from Uncle Max? arms, and it was my own dad. I?ve never seen him that angry before.

?What are you doing here? I told you were not welcome back under my roof!?

Uncle Max took a deep breath.

?I?m not here for you, Brad. It?s Calvin?s birthday and he invited me.? Uncle Max answered politely, looking at Patrick, who just stood quiet by his side.

?Since when do you give a crap to family huh? You??

?Dad, please don?t fight with Uncle Max!? I appealed to my brawny father, and the rest of my uncles soon took each brother to a side, while I just wanted to be with Uncle Max.

Mom tried to keep me busy with party games and stuff like that, but I only cared about my borrowed big brother, so I just found him talking to his friend in what had been his old room, but has been kept exactly the same since I would never dare to change the room of the coolest guy in the world.

?Uncle Max?? I didn?t know what to say, but he soon hugged me and sat next to me.

?Listen, Calvin. I?ll have to go now. It?s for the best, I don?t want to upset your dad.?

?But we didn?t cut the cake yet! You have promised me??

?I know, buddy, but you?re turning into a big boy, and big boys must not cause trouble to other people. Your dad is upset with me, and it?s his house, I don?t want to be ungrateful for all he had done to me.?

?Why is dad upset with you? You?re so cool!?

Max just smiled and nodded. ?I am gay, Calvin. It means that I like to date other guys. Patrick here is my boyfriend, and your dad didn?t like to know that, he wants me to change, but I can?t change that, so we fought. I know he thinks he is protecting me, but I have to live my life the way I see fit.?

I didn?t really understand what he meant back then, but it surely explained how my dad has been acting ever since Uncle Max moved out.

?But I?m still your little brother, right?? It was all I could speak at that moment.

?You are, Calvin. Don?t you forget that you are my nephew and little brother, too.? Max told me before he hugged me once again and left my 9th birthday party by the backdoor.

I got really mad at my father for keeping Uncle Max away from our lives, and so did the rest of the family. My mother told me that soon Uncle Max and dad would figure things out and this whole thing would be forgotten.

The following years, despite the efforts from everybody, they still weren?t reconciled. Nonetheless, I still tried to see Uncle Max as much as I could in Holidays and special dates, whenever he was coming to town I?d ask mom to take me to see him. One thing didn?t change though. Uncle Max was always bigger and more muscular each time I saw him, it was just amazing.

?Wow, Uncle Max, you are huge! You must be much bigger than my dad now!? I said one day at the next Spring Break, which made him laugh.

?Yeah, I?m getting there?I?m still 6?1? but I already am 280 pounds, your dad?s still taller though, but I?m not even 20 yet!? He chuckled as he gave me another heartwarming gift.

?Are you still on the football team??

?Nah, I?m a rugby player now, and it?s much tougher than football! I?m starting training for strength competitions, they?re really disputed, but my coach thinks I?ve got great potential.?

?Oh, you sure do, Uncle Max! You?re stronger than HULK!? I replied at once.

?Really? And why did you say HULK and not Superman? I thought he was your favorite.?

?He is, but Superman?s weak to kryptonite, and the HULK only gets stronger when he gets mad.?

?You?ve got a point though, little dude. So how?s school? Are you still keeping your A?s and B?s?

I nodded. ?I?m still on the top of class, Uncle Max. I won?t let you down like I promised.?

?You?re a great kid, buddy.?

?Where?s Patrick??

?Oh?we broke up?? He answered, impressed that I remembered of his boyfriend.

?That?s sad. I hope you find another boyfriend soon.?

?Why did you say that?? Uncle Max asked suddenly worried.

?Because I don?t want you to be lonely.?

?Oh?don?t worry. I am not lonely. I?m living outside campus with three roommates. The house is never empty.?

?Good to know that. Here, I brought you a gift I bought with my own money!? I gave him the package and my uncle was really impressed with the designer?s brand polo shirt.

?Wow, buddy this is really cool! How did you know I needed it so badly??

?You are always in need of bigger clothes, you never stop growing! I got the tip from mom, though?? I confessed as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

?Thanks little brother! I appreciated it a lot!?

?Your arms will barely fit in the sleeves though, you?ve got such huge guns!?

?That?s what I love them, little fella!? He laughed really hard.

It only took another year to my father come around and recognize how stupid he had been about my Uncle Max. He had been working very hard and became the first professional World Strongest Man competitor with less than 21 years of age! My other Uncles and I have been there when he won the local show to greet him, but dad still had his stupid proud.

When my dad saw Uncle Max again ? in my 10th birthday party ? he nearly passed out at the size of his little brother. Max now stood at 6?2? but he was a whopping 340 pounds of super hard bulky massive muscle bull!

?How are you doing skinny?? The deep, powerful voice of my young Uncle sounded so manly and intense.

?I?m better now with you, big oaf!? He replied and the two massive brothers hugged each other so intensely, soon the entire muscle platoon was hugging and kissing cheeks of everybody.

Uncle Max now cultivated his goatee but still had his curly brown hair and the green eyes behind his golden frame glasses, but now he wore super tight spandex shirts and shorts. His humongous muscles dwarfed even my brawny father.

?How are you doing, little bro?? The champion brother lifted me in his arms as his own trophy and we were both really happy that day.

When they stood side to side, I finally realized how similar they were, although Uncle Max now was the biggest and strongest man of that brawny family. The older brothers now revered to Max as the strongest and most muscular and he surely enjoyed his new position, after all he had worked really hard to get to that point.

I guess that my Uncle Max is the strongest male role model I had, and he still would play a major influence in my life, especially because things would change pretty soon, when I got visited by the Puberty Fairy?in more ways than one could imagine.

To be continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Behemoth Lover For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 3rd, 2014), amauiguy (January 3rd, 2014), BGrizzly (January 2nd, 2014), Braun1 (January 3rd, 2014), chicken legs (January 5th, 2014), dickasauras (January 6th, 2014), Freaker!! (January 2nd, 2014), GTlifter (January 2nd, 2014), Hanugumo (January 5th, 2014), henhu (January 3rd, 2014), iceman75 (January 2nd, 2014), imfit (January 3rd, 2014), jcb60970 (January 3rd, 2014), lefortremi (January 3rd, 2014), littledude (January 3rd, 2014), Lukullus (January 2nd, 2014), makurra (January 6th, 2014), Mbrgtt (January 2nd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 3rd, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 3rd, 2014), mlbjock (January 2nd, 2014), MonsterMash62 (January 5th, 2014), msman (January 3rd, 2014), MuscleMan166 (January 5th, 2014), muscular (January 2nd, 2014), nipcub (January 2nd, 2014), paarke (January 6th, 2014), primo93 (January 9th, 2014), racecar (January 7th, 2014), Rickstertex (January 4th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (January 2nd, 2014), rixxflix (January 2nd, 2014), rogsats (January 5th, 2014), Shelby (January 2nd, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 3rd, 2014), Syon (January 6th, 2014), toby182 (January 6th, 2014), trekka (January 2nd, 2014), vga518 (January 2nd, 2014), weaknobody (January 6th, 2014), wolfpunk (January 14th, 2014), zmack (January 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 01:45 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Great work. I like it. I usually am not a fan of young kids in these kinds of stories but I see where you're going with this and I have to said. the family aspect is very refreshing and overall it's a touching story. You keep up the great work and we're glad to have you here.
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
TKnTexas55 (January 2nd, 2014)
  #3   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 05:27 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
i hope to see new chapters of this, especially if Calvin will grow as big as Max
  #4   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
That was really good. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options