The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MattTheMonster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2014, 03:25 AM

MattTheMonster is on a distinguished road
Taking It or Giving it

So this story has to sides... Taking it or Giving It
(it is an adaptation from a scene another story "My Life as a Teenage Stud" by Big Tim. It has some yuckiness in it, if you do not like it, do not read it)

Taking it
I am crouching over you. The massive weight of my torso is crushing your body into the ground. I?m not even resting all my body weight on you. I might kill you if I did. I smile at the realization, then lean in, tenderly kiss you, over and over. Finally I sit up and pull down my trunks, revealing my giant hard-on. You crawl over to me, somewhat intimidated by the pulsating manhood before you, much like a man who orders too much food in a restaurant and is unsure how he could possibly finish it all. You feel that there is no way you can accommodate something of that girth in your mouth, but I look so inviting, that you have to try. I groan ?Mmmmm, yeah. Lick my giant cock you little fairy. Lick it!? You eagerly complied. You do your best to lick every inch of my throbbing member from head to base, feeling every blood-engorged vein on your lips as your head ran up and down my titanic cock. I continued to moan in approval. You felt rather proud of myself as you realized that it was your mouth helping to satisfy such a huge cock. You are giving head to the biggest teen to have ever lived, and doing a rather good job. I begin licking the head of my massive cock. The throbbing member feels hot on your tongue. You lick my long shaft from the forest of hair at its base to its head. Suddenly, I grab your head in one of my massive hands, gripping my head tightly. There?s no way you can escape from my grip. I bring your head to the head of my cock, your mouth pressed up against my piss-slit. ?You can?t handle a cock this big in your mouth can you, runt! This fucking monster would break your jaw!? I sneer as I resumed stroking my cock, wet from your saliva. ?Why don?t you try anyway, little boy! I wanna see you choke on my fucking cock! I wanna see your lips torn apart by this fucking monster! DO IT!!!? I guide your head into my rod. You felt your head thrust forward by my massive hand, and your mouth was forced up against the throbbing head of my cock. Your mouth was forced open to its maximum extent, and yet the girth of my shaft surpassed the opening of your mouth by several more inches! I push your head deeper and deeper onto my giant cock, forcing your mouth to open wider than ever before. You feel the head pressing against the back of your throat and I?m still only half way in! I push your head further. You felt your teeth pressing into the burning flesh of my giant member, but they didn?t penetrate my skin despite the pressure I am applying. Now, with your head in my firm grip, I move your head back and forth; your head is only a tool for my self-gratification. I am enjoying it. In fact, I am getting harder. My cock grows longer and thicker inside your mouth. You feel the muscles of your cheeks and in your jaw lock and you grimaced in pain. You are suddenly terrified! I wasn?t kidding after all! I am going to tear your mouth apart with my cock. I looked down and laughed! ?What?s wrong, little boy? Isn?t this what you wanted? You?re gonna have to open up a lot more to take in this much man! UMMMM!!! MAN, THIS FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD!!!? I grunted. You see the head of my cock swell before your eyes. This giant jock was getting even harder! Your head was quivering and you realized that what was causing your head to shake was a rumbling coming from my cock. I am in ecstasy. I mercilessly ram my growing cock faster and faster into your mouth. You can feel the ligaments of your jaw tear, the sides of your mouth split from the increasing pressure. Then I roared, ?OH SHIT!!! HOPE YOU?RE THIRSTY, LITTLE BOY!!! UGHHHHH!!!!? I unleash a torrent of cum down your throat. Immediately, you feel a blast of cum fill your mouth and throat with such force that, had my hand not been there holding your head like a vice, you would have certainly been knocked backward. Yout felt as if someone had put a firehose in your mouth and turned it on to full blast. Unlike a hose, my cum comes in spurts, but each blast must have held over a cup of my man juice. Load after load of cum fills your belly. You?re nearly choking on it. Cum begins to trickle out of your nose as your esophagus is overwhelmed by my tremendous load. The splits in the sides of your mouth bleed profusely as my manhood continues to swell larger and larger in the tight confines of your damaged mouth. You can?t scream or cry. After three blasts, You feel yourself choking. My orgasmic grunts fill the room with the knowledge that you are but a small sex toy attached to my giant, throbbing member. My cum oozed from your nostrils and you struggled to cough up what you could not swallow. But I keep shooting blast upon blast of cum down your throat. You are unable to close your mouth, which remained forced open and pressed against my member, which was firing shot after shot of cum down your throat with the precision and force of a shotgun. You are unable to breathe. You feel yourself blacking out? You come to soon afterward. You are lying on your back. Your head was turned on its side, resting on the floor. You can see a small river of cum, about a foot long, trailing from your aching mouth out onto the rug. Your stomach feels full and warm. You feel a heavy splash over your chest. You turn your head and face up only to stare right into my throbbing cock. I am still hard, and am squeezing the last drops of my copious load from my giant shaft, where they fall on your body. Your torso was covered with my man juice; it flowed down your stomach into your pelvis in small, thick rivulets. I am straddling your tiny body between my massive thighs which pressed against your body tightly, even though you can tell that the muscles of my legs are completely relaxed. You have as much chance of pushing apart those legs as you do two solid brick walls. I look down at you with a beaming smile. ?Looks like you had enough to eat, huh little boy?? I joked. You try to answer but end up coughing up some more cum which remained in your throat. However, as soon as it loosened you greedily swallow it. It tasted better than anything you could remember. ?Dude, I could have fucking killed you with all that cum. Good thing I turned your head to the side to let some of my juice run out. I?m surprised you didn?t have cum coming out of your ears!? I remarked. ?Yeah?, you panted, ?I sort of blacked out there for a second.? ?It?s okay little dude, if worse came to worse, I know mouth to mouth.? I said. I rested my extended arms on either side of you so that my body was now crouched over you; my giant torso occupying your entire field of vision, and my beautiful eyes penetrating into your mind as I smile down at you. My cock is becoming flaccid and is resting more and more on your stomach as it hung lower and lower, losing rigidity. ?Mouth to mouth, huh??, you say with a grin. ?I should have pretended I was still passed out!? ?Man, You?re a horny little bitch, aren?t ya!? I say roaring with laughter. ?Haven?t you had enough? Look at you, dude! You?re covered in my juice! I?m surprised you swallowed what you did! Sorry if I hurt ya, little boy!? ?It?s OK. I?I really enjoyed it. My mouth hurts a little, and I was choking?but, fuck, after that, I could have died happy!?, you giggled with a squeal. ?Yeah?, I smirked ?I gotta admit. I liked it too, even if I did hurt ya. I guess that?s just a chance you take when you try to please a man as big as me!?

Giving it

You are crouched over me. The massive weight of your torso crushing my body into the ground. You aren?t even resting all your body weight on me. You might kill me if you did. You smile at the realization, then lean in, tenderly kissing me, over and over. Finally you sit up and pull down your trunks, revealing your giant hard-on. I crawl over to you, somewhat intimidated by the pulsating manhood before me, much like a man who orders too much food in a restaurant and is unsure how he could possibly finish it all. I feel that there is no way I can accommodate something of that girth in my mouth, but you look so inviting, that I have to try.You groan ?Mmmmm, yeah. Lick my giant cock you little fairy. Lick it!? I eagerly complied. I did my best to lick every inch of your throbbing member from head to base, feeling every blood-engorged vein on my lips as my head ran up and down your titanic cock. You continued to moan in approval. I felt rather proud of myself as I realized that it was my mouth helping to satisfy such a huge cock. I was giving head to the biggest man to have ever lived, and doing a rather good job at it I might add. I begin licking the head of your massive cock. The throbbing member feels hot on my tongue. I lick your long shaft from the forest of hair at its base to its head. Suddenly, you grab my head in one of your massive hands, gripping it tightly. There?s no way I can escape from your grip. You bring my head to the head of your cock, my mouth pressed up against your piss-slit. ?You can?t handle a cock this big in your mouth can you, runt! This fucking monster would break your jaw!? You sneer as you resumed stroking your cock, wet from my saliva. ?Why don?t you try anyway, little girl! I wanna see you choke on my fucking cock! I wanna see your lips torn apart by this fucking monster! DO IT!!!? You guide my head into your rod, I felt my head thrust forward by your massive hand, and my mouth was forced up against the throbbing head of your cock. My mouth was forced open to its maximum extent, and yet the girth of your shaft surpassed the opening of my mouth by several more inches! You pushes my head deeper and deeper onto your giant cock, forcing my mouth to open wider than ever before. You push my head further. I feel the head pressing against the back of my throat and you're still only half way in! I felt my teeth pressing into the burning flesh of your giant member, but they didn?t penetrate your skin despite the pressure you are applying. Now, with my head in your firm grip, you moves my head back and forth; my head only a tool for your self-gratification. You are enjoying it. In fact, You are getting harder. Your cock grows longer and thicker inside my mouth. I felt the muscles of my cheeks and in my jaw lock and I grimaced in pain. I was suddenly terrified! You weren?t kidding after all! You are going to tear my mouth apart with your cock. You looked down and laughed! ?What?s wrong, little girl? Isn?t this what you wanted? You?re gonna have to open up a lot more to take in this much man! MMMM!!! MAN, THIS FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD!!!? You grunted. I saw the head of your cock swell before my eyes. This giant jock was getting even harder! My head was quivering and I realized that what was causing my head to shake was a rumbling coming from your cock. You are in ecstasy. You mercilessly ram your growing cock faster and faster into my mouth. I can feel the ligaments of my jaw tear, the sides of my mouth split from the increasing pressure. Then you roared, ?OH SHIT!!! HOPE YOU?RE THIRSTY, LITTLE GIRL!!! UGHHHHH!!!!? Immediately, You unleash a torrent of cum down my throat. Immediately, I felt a blast of cum fill my mouth and throat with such force that, had your hand not been there holding my head like a vice, I would have certainly been knocked backward. It felt as if someone had put a firehose in my mouth and turned it on to full blast. Unlike a hose, your cum came in spurts, but each blast must have held over a cup of his man juice. Load after load of cum fills my belly. I?m nearly choking on it. Cum begins to trickle out of my nose as my esophagus is overwhelmed by your tremendous load. The splits in the sides of my mouth bleed profusely as your manhood continues to swell larger and larger in the tight confines of my damaged mouth. I can?t scream or cry. After three blasts, I felt myself choking. Your orgasmic grunts fill the room with the knowledge that I am but a small sex toy attached to your giant, throbbing member Your cum oozed from my nostrils and I struggled to cough up what I could not swallow. But you keep shooting blast upon blast of cum down my throat. I am unable to close my mouth, which remained forced open and pressed against your member, which was firing shot after shot of cum down my throat with the precision and force of a shotgun. I was unable to breathe. I felt myself blacking out? I came to soon afterward. I was lying on my back. My head was turned on its side, resting on the carpet of my floor. I could discern a small river of cum, about a foot long, trailing from my aching mouth out onto the rug. My stomach felt full and warm. I felt a heavy splash over my chest. I turned my head and faced up only to stare right into your throbbing cock. you are still hard, and was squeezing the last drops of your copious load from your giant shaft, where they fell on my body. My torso was covered with your man juice; it flowed down my abs into my pelvis in small, thick rivulets. You had straddled my tiny body between your massive thighs which pressed against my body tightly, even though I could tell that the muscles of your legs are completely relaxed. I had as much chance of pushing apart those legs as I did two solid brick walls. You look down at me with a beaming smile. ?Looks like you had enough to eat for the evening, huh little girl?? You joked. I tried to answer but ended up coughing up some more cum which remained in my throat. However, as soon as it loosened I greedily swallowed it. It tasted better than anything I could remember. Granted, this is an acquired taste? ?Dude, I could have fucking killed you with all that cum. Good thing I turned your head to the side to let some of my juice run out. I?m surprised you didn?t have cum coming out of your ears!? You remarked. ?Yeah?, I panted, ?I sort of blacked out there for a second.? ?It?s OK dude, if worse came to worse, I know mouth to mouth.? You said. You rested your extended arms on either side of me so that your body was now crouched over mine; your giant torso occupying my entire field of vision, and your beautiful eyes penetrating into my mind as your smiled down at me. Your cock is becoming flaccid and was resting more and more on my abs as it hung lower and lower, losing rigidity. ?Mouth to mouth, huh??, I said with a grin. ?I should have pretended I was still passed out!? ?Man, you?re a horny little bitch, aren?t ya!? You say roaring with laughter. ?Haven?t you had enough? Look at you, dude! You?re covered in my juice! I?m surprised you swallowed what you did! Sorry if I hurt ya, little girl!? ?It?s OK. I?I really enjoyed it. My mouth hurts a little, and I was choking?but, fuck, after that, I could have died happy!?, I giggled with a squeal. ?Yeah?, You smirked ?I gotta admit. I liked it too, even if I did hurt ya. I guess that?s just a chance you take when you try to please a man as big as me!? It was a risk I was willing to take again if offered the opportunity!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MattTheMonster For This Useful Post:
alasnar (January 7th, 2014), bobtimbob (January 8th, 2014), iceman75 (January 4th, 2014), meteorpm (January 5th, 2014), xenon (January 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to MattTheMonster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 04:55 PM

Let me know if I should do more...
  #3   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 05:03 PM

arcto is on a distinguished road
yes please this sounds like the beginning of a great story
  #4   Add to MattTheMonster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:09 PM

Which one?
  #5   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:14 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Good stuff. I'm personally partial to the perspective of the first!
  #6   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:52 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
It's hard to read without any paragraph formatting . . . but other than that, some good ideas.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options