Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,281 Times in 509 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Schocking? Meh, not so much.

Aaron Schock

So, I don't know if this is really all that big, but this man apparently has been semi-outed. Or not. Either way he is a complete and utter douche wrt his politics, and a despicable human being for going out of his way to hurt gay people and basically denying them the rights accorded to every other American.

I can't even begin to think how such a person would go through the day, if he is gay. Even if he is bi... or wait, maybe I can = maybe some people just don't have a conscience.

There are days when I wish we could just buy a fucking island or friggin Australia (since I think all of us pooling together could probably) and just make our own goddamn country. We can figure out the damned procreation shit later, pretty sure what with the technological sector "our country" will have alongside the medical and financial sector, between us and the Lesbians we can figure something out. Or else we just build a huge muscled Colossus of our own and put an inscription on the base saying something like "Send to our care your rejected masses so that they might enrich our lives and be fabulous, so that they might leave nothing but dust and bitter hatred to cover yours."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Come up 2 the lab

PS.

Oh and... Hello?! All straight conservative gaybashing cast members, kindly read the fucking script, it's been typed out specifically for you guys in italics...

EXUENT OMNES
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpuZA View Post
Aaron Schock

So, I don't know if this is really all that big, but this man apparently has been semi-outed. Or not. Either way he is a complete and utter douche wrt his politics, and a despicable human being for going out of his way to hurt gay people and basically denying them the rights accorded to every other American.

I can't even begin to think how such a person would go through the day, if he is gay. Even if he is bi... or wait, maybe I can = maybe some people just don't have a conscience.

There are days when I wish we could just buy a fucking island or friggin Australia (since I think all of us pooling together could probably) and just make our own goddamn country. We can figure out the damned procreation shit later, pretty sure what with the technological sector "our country" will have alongside the medical and financial sector, between us and the Lesbians we can figure something out. Or else we just build a huge muscled Colossus of our own and put an inscription on the base saying something like "Send to our care your rejected masses so that they might enrich our lives and be fabulous, so that they might leave nothing but dust and bitter hatred to cover yours."
I'm guessing there's a back story here, but at the moment I'm too lazy to look it up. Lemme guess: it involves a politician and hypocritical conduct.

Close enough.....
  #4   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 11:16 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I'm guessing there's a back story here, but at the moment I'm too lazy to look it up. Lemme guess: it involves a politician and hypocritical conduct.

Close enough.....

Pretty much, looks like there might be some sort of ties to another young, good looking, Illinois Republican that is at least a friendship.........and maybe some suspicion of how deep that friendship goes. Sadly, even though I live in Illinois, I've never heard of either one of them.
  #5   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Come up 2 the lab

How deep... what with his need to show off all that hard work in the gym and acting like the worlds biggest tool... probably only some 4", if I can hazard a guess.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options