The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2007, 05:08 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Kyouta ch 5

"The boy is almost eating his parents out of house and home Dr. McBride, we need to help." said Dr. Phenx.
"I know. It wouldn't be within the parameters of the experiment, but then again if we want this to go through..." Dr. McBride sighed.
"Let's just do it already. If we don't we might not get another chance at a controlled experiment with this kind of genetic structure." Dr. Aiuch replied.
"Alright, do it then, but I'm not going with you two on this one, Phenx, Aiuch, this is on your heads if this makes all of our work go down." Dr. McBride finished.
-------

259 pounds. That was Kyouta's weight now, at 15 years of age he had packed on muscle without even trying. From 13 to 14 he grew normally, faster, but other then that, normally. Even at almost 260 pounds of pure muscle he didn't look like a pro bodybuilder, in fact, he looked much like a model from his body structure. Dr. Reeds had told them that Kyouta's muscles were twice as heavy as they would normally be, but even so, the teenager was still ripped to kingdom-come. With all these many changes had come a change in attitude, while no longer the shy boy from three years ago, Kyouta definitely wasn't the most out-there either, for he thought that others would think him a freak. So each day he wore large baggy clothes which at his current size managed to hold in his body.

Kyouta's parents were happy for his changes, but were worried about how much he was eating. When they first noticed that he was eating twice as much as normal in only half the time, at first they thought it to be stress. However, as he grew his now very ripped bod his appetite increased even more. They knew it wasn't stress, they knew it was his body needing sustenance. Unfortunately for them they couldn't support his appetite and live at the same time. Luckily, help was on the way.
------

"Here we go Aiuch." Dr. Phenx said.

Dr. Aiuch ringed the doorbell to Kyouta's house and waited. They heard a strange thumping and then a slight splinter of wood as the door opened quite quickly it almost ripped off its hinges. What they saw before them was Kyouta, very strong, so strong he didn't even realize it and standing at least a head and a half then both men.

Dr. Aiuch gulped slightly and said to the large teen before them. "W-well hello Kyouta, it's been awhile...."
"...I seen you've grown quite a bit. We've come to help your parents with their problem." Dr. Phenx continued.
"What problem?...Or do you mean my eating problem?" Kyouta asked almost nervously.
"Yes, to a point. We really can't actually do this, but yes." Dr. Aiuch said.
"I see....I'll get my parents." Kyouta replied.

Kyouta listened to the two doctors and his parents talk about the extra money they would get directly from the funding for the experiment. He sighed to himself. He had tried to help his parents, but as he realized he was eating more, much more he had tried to stop...but his parents, they said it was alright...so he ate, and ate, and ate some more. He hadn't realized that they were barely making ends meet with his incessant eating. Not only that, the new clothes so no one else would see his body weren't cheap either. He felt so terrible, they all knew he would grow and grow a lot, but he didn't know it would be so hard on his parents. But even so, now they were getting money for him, and from the same people that gave him both serums to begin with. How could he repay them? He couldn't, ever.
-----

"Well that wasn't so bad, let's just hope no one but us three notices." Dr. Phenx said, relieved.
"I still don't approve, but at least our experiment can continue without incident." Dr. McBride replied.
"Agreed, once more, we wait, and watch." Dr. Aiuch said

(Here it is. Been awhile, but here it is. Enjoy, all I can say.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options