The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Would you like me to re-post "Jason Grows Up" as TEXT not images?
Yes 27 90.00%
Never heard of it so sure, would like to read it 3 10.00%
Not a fan of your writing so don't care won't read it 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 30. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:35 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
A single lost chapter from "Jason Grows Up"

After trying to send private messages one by one to everyone asking me for my past stories, I just thought it was simpler to post a generic message here and provide the link to it.

Once again I'm sorry I deleted them. That said..

I posted "Jason Grows Up" at mymusclevideo as a 5 part series of large images each representing a single chapter/part of the story. the reason for this was because at that time I didn't want it lurking around the internet as searchable text after I'd long forgotten about it. I ended up deleted all the parts of the story.

After receiving requests for my past stories and in particular, Jason Grows Up, I searched vigorously through google and The Wayback Machine internet archive - alas to no avail. I did however find a single chapter of the story on my hard drive.

I've re-posted the image-link at the other site since this forum doesn't host images. Here's the link to it if you want to read it:

Jason Grows Up - Part III: Back to School

I should also mention, in case there's anyone who clicks the link but doesn't know how to make it easier to read - simply hold the Ctrl key and tap either the + key (bigger) or - key (smaller)
Cheers

Last edited by kenstaff; January 25th, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
jaxx152003 (January 26th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 25th, 2014), ploder4 (January 26th, 2014), scarletic (January 26th, 2014), vga518 (January 25th, 2014), whatizit (January 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 11:44 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Whuff!

The kid is that big at only part 3? And there were two more chapters of growth after that? I had never heard of this story, and I am so sorry it appears to be lost now...

For all our sakes (especially mine, Kit says sheepishly), you should consider archiving your stories on a USB thumbdrive, if for no other reason than to always ensure your stories are safe over the upcoming years.

People, especially writers, can run a range of emotions over time. The story that you disgustedly discard now often becomes a regretfully lost treasure later. Sounds a little to me that this story was a good example. From what I was able to read, it looked positively fascinating to follow. I deeply regret not having seen it originally, and in its entirety.

I used to be so extraordinarily wrapped up in my work that I was only able to browse the net infrequently, and even that tended to be work-related. I've no doubt missed a considerable amount of your past work, and hope to track it down over time (provided it's still there to be tracked).

Thank You for giving me a chance to view at least a brief sample of this work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 26th, 2014)
  #3   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 05:05 PM

Thanks Kit - funny enough another member messaged me and says he saved other parts of 'Jason Grows Up' so I've asked him to email me the story images.

Once I have them - I will try to use OCR and put them back into text format for this site, since as you told me they might be enjoyed by others who didn't read the story the first time around.

Unfortunately Part 1 of the story remains lost - unless there's another member out there who saved Part 1 (if so please send me a private message)
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 05:20 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstaff View Post
Thanks Kit - funny enough another member messaged me and says he saved other parts of 'Jason Grows Up' so I've asked him to email me the story images.

Once I have them - I will try to use OCR and put them back into text format for this site, since as you told me they might be enjoyed by others who didn't read the story the first time around.

Unfortunately Part 1 of the story remains lost - unless there's another member out there who saved Part 1 (if so please send me a private message)
Hi Ken, well your prayer is answered. I doubled checked and I actually saved the story too and I do indeed have Part 1.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 08:20 PM

Thanks vga518, since I found part 3 and you're supplying of parts 1 & 2 - I just need parts 4 and 5. The other member was online but didn't respond to message, so hopefully he will follow through with sending them.

In the meantime if anyone else saved parts 4 and/or 5 from "Jason Grows Up" - please send me a private message, the quicker I get the remaining parts, the faster I can edit and post the entire story.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
vga518 (January 26th, 2014)
  #6   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 09:11 PM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
I actually didn't know there was a part 4 and 5. So I am anxious to see them when they are discovered.
The Following User Says Thank You to ploder4 For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 09:45 PM

The other member sent me the other parts so I have all the parts that were originally posted here. I had posted another chapter at the other website but it took the story in a direction I wasn't sure about.

Now having all parts I plan on a major edit re-write, adding a conclusion.

Watch for it as my next story posting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
The Pecman (January 27th, 2014), whatizit (January 27th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options