The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
The Favor

Hey everyone. I haven't posted anything in a while, but I finally had enough distraction that I could write, so I got one part of an idea out. Here's the result. Hope you all enjoy

Kurt stumbled towards his house after another long day at school. It was another tough day for him as he had to endure more than one shove into a locker by his bully, Tyler. He rubbed his shoulder gingerly, trying to rub some of the pain away but failing.

As he got closer to the safety of his house, he glanced up and saw a U-Haul parked in front of the house next to him. He thought to himself how it was empty for at least two years. He idly thought how it might be nice to have a neighbor his age, but dismissed that thought quickly, saying to himself that anyone would probably just pick on him like Tyler.

He passed by the truck and glanced around. He didn't see many things that gave him a clue who was moving in, so he continued to his house. Once inside, he put down his backpack, wincing from the movement and the weight on his sore shoulder and arm. After settling in, he picked up the phone to call his mother. She was a nurse and always worked 2nd shift and was never home when he was awake. But like a good mother, she wanted to know exactly when he got home and kept tabs on her little boy.

?Hi mom,? Kurt said, trying to not sound too pained.

?Hi honey, how was your day? Anything new happened?? his mom responded.

Wanting to avoid talking about his day, he said, ?Well, it looks like someone's moving into the old Smith house.?

?Oh really? Well then, you should go over there and greet our new neighbors. Tell them that I'll bring over some cookies tomorrow as a welcome to the neighborhood. Make sure you're polite.?

Kurt nodded and said yes to his mom before hanging up. He sighed and went to change clothes before he headed to his neighbor's house. He wasn't sure if he should take anything or what to do, so he just went empty handed. He walked over and went up the driveway. As he passed the truck, he saw several boxes as big as him in the truck and lined up along the ground. The boxes were unlabeled so Kurt didn't know what was in them, but he was shocked at the size of them.

As Kurt wondered what the movers looked like, he felt a presence coming from the house. He turned and he saw coming out of the front door the largest man he has ever seen in person or in any of the magazines he's read. He slightly ducked and twisted to get through the door before standing to his full height on his porch.

The giant of a man stood before Kurt with a smile on his face and waved. Kurt's jaw dropped as he watched the huge man's massive arm move. He was in a white tank top and black shorts and they hugged the contours of his body as if they were painted on. Kurt saw the abundance of red hair that poked out of the edges of his shirt, ran down his arms and legs and covered his face in a huge, fluffy beard.

As the man walked towards Kurt, he was dumbfounded by the size of every part of him. As he got closer, Kurt could see more and more details about the man. His arms weren't only huge, perhaps bigger than Kurt's head, but were also quite vascular and defined. Kurt saw that the thick, red hair that covered his body sank into the grooves of his arm, making his muscles look even better. His chest seemed to bulge against the shirt even as the lower part billowed gently in the wind. Kurt almost started to drool as the wind blew his hair gently.

The muscle man stood in front of Kurt and all Kurt could see was the huge man's stomach and waist. He strained to look up at the man's face, seeing the huge chest between them. The man looked down at him with a huge smile on his bearded face, extended his hand and said, ?'ey there laddie, I'm Agnus. Who are ye??

Kurt stared at the outstretched hand still in awe. He was certain that the massive paw in front of him was bigger than his head. In fact, he was sure that if Angus wanted to, he could easily palm a basketball and make it look tiny. ?Um...er...ah....I'm Kurt.? He pointed at his house, his gaze not leaving Angus' hand and said, ?I live over there.?

Kurt reached out to shake Angus' hand. Angus said, ?Well then laddie, it'll be a good thing having ye livin' next ta me then.? Angus gave Kurt a hearty shake and said, ?Great to me ya, hope we are good neighbors.?

Kurt finally gathered enough composure to close his mouth and said, ?My mom told me to come over. She said that she'll come by tomorrow with cookies.?

?That sounds like a wonderful idea, I'll appreciate it. Where is she now??

?Oh, my mom has work during the evening. That's why she isn't here right now. It's just me at the house.?

?So, yer home alone, are ye laddie? How old are you??

?I just turned twelve.?

?Boy, you're a youngin'. You ok with that?? Angus asked as he lifted his shirt to wipe his brow.

Kurt gasped slightly as he stared straight ahead into Angus' midsection. Covered in a layer of dark red hair, he saw, while his entire stomach bulged out a bit, he could still make out six distinctive muscles covered, with hair sinking into the grooves between them, making them even more defined. ?Yes sir, I'm used to it,? Kurt replied.

?Well then, that's that then.? He looked down at their hands and Kurt noticed that he was still shaking the massive paw. He blushed and quickly jerked it away. Angus smiled before he said, ?You want to stay and give me a hand??

Kurt almost jumped in joy at the suggestion, but held in his excitement. ?Sure,? he said, ?I'm not doing much today and I would love to help.?

Angus bellowed a deep laugh and said, ?Good! Well then laddie, let's get to it.? Then Angus patted Kurt on his shoulder. Kurt winced painfully and tried to hide it, but Angus' expression hardened. ?You ok there laddie??

Kurt tried to nod yes, but before he could, Angus pulled Kurt's t-shirt and looked down to see several bruises from his shoulder down his arm and back. Angus' smile faded and his eyes narrowed as he said, ?Son, what happened??

?Nothing sir, I just fell.?

?Bullshit!? Angus spat, startling Kurt. Speaking a little softer, ?These are too many bruises and too old for you to have just 'fell'.? He knelt down and, still towering over him, ask, ?Tell me the truth, did your dad do this??

Kurt shook his head. ?No sir, I haven't seen my dad ever. It happens at school.? He bit his tongue before continuing. ?You see, there's this kid at school. He's bigger and stronger than everyone else and everyone loves him. But he hates me for some reason. He keeps shoving me into the lockers or pushing me down and everyone just laughs.?

Angus ground his teeth as Kurt continued, ?No one stops him because he's so popular and he's on all the sports teams. So I just ignore it and try to avoid him. Nothing I can do about it anyway. I'm worthless.?

Kurt looked down at the ground and his eyes fell on Angus' huge legs. Quietly, he sighed, ?If I were as big as you, no one could hurt me ever again.?

Angus took a single thick finger and placed it under Kurt's chin. Raising Kurt's gaze to meet his own, he said, ?You are not worthless! No one is any less worthy than anyone else.?

?Well, it doesn't matter what I think. As long he wants to, he can just keep doing whatever he wants. I'm only like 4'5? and he's like a foot taller than me. And he's a ton stronger.?

?I used to be short and small too. I wasn't always this huge. If I can do it, you can do it too.? Angus said with a smile, flexing his arm.

Kurt openly stared at the massive arm in front of him. Reaching up, he placed one of his hands on the huge softball sized mound in front of him. He tried squeezing it, but it was completely unfazed by Kurt's attempt. ?Are you serious?? he whispered, ?Can I really get to be as big and strong as you??

Angus slowly relaxed and flexed his arms as Kurt held on. As his arms pumped bigger and bigger, he said, ?You might not get as tall as me, but I know for certain, you can get huge and strong.? He placed his arms down and flexed out his chest, stretching the tank top further. Kurt looked up at Angus, his eyes asking permission, and Angus nodded. Kurt put both of his hands on Angus' chest and gasped, feeling how huge and hard the chest muscles were. ?I can help you. I know what I'm doing,? he said with a chuckle.

Angus stopped flexing and took a serious tone, ?But it won't be easy. Honestly, you have to want it. And I'm not talking about how you want a new toy or something special for dinner. You have to want it more than anything. You have to want it as much as your next breath. To get truly huge, you're going to have to think about it more than having fun, taking breaks, everything else has to take a back seat to being huge. You think you can do that??

Kurt looked up at him and said, ?If it stops me from getting beat up. If I can walk down the hall without having to worry about picking up all my books or not getting knocked into a locker. If I don't have to hide my shirts from my mom because they're bloody. Yes, I can do that.?

Angus stood up to his full height and again Kurt was mesmerized by the abs and massive bulge of the giant. ?Well,? he laughed, ? there's a few rules if I'm going to help you.? Kurt raised his eyebrow in wonder. ?This is going to be a big project. It's not going to be done in a few months or even a year or two. This is life. If you're serious, you're going to have to do everything I say. If I say eat something, you eat it. If I say lift this rock, you lift it. Even if you feel like you can't do it, you need to do it. And in exchange, I'll give you my all in helping you get huge.?

Kurt smiled. ?I can do that sir. But why??

?Why what?? Angus said.

?Why are you helping me? I can't pay you or anything.?

?I'm helping you because I see potential in you. I feel like you can do it if you put your mind to it.? Then, he whispered to himself, ?And I feel like you are the one who can finally grant my wish.?

Kurt smiled gently and said, ?So what do you get out of this??

Angus placed his hand on Kurt's back and gently led him to the front door. ?That's easy. All I want in the future is one little thing.?

Kurt looked up at his new musclebound hero and asked, ?What??

?A favor.?

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 31st, 2014), 1978montecarlo (January 31st, 2014), amauiguy (February 7th, 2014), andyjay (February 1st, 2014), arpeejay (February 7th, 2014), bearium (January 31st, 2014), BEHRMUSCLE1 (February 7th, 2014), BGrizzly (February 1st, 2014), Big RR (February 7th, 2014), bigbearny (February 23rd, 2014), convolution (January 31st, 2014), cutlerfan (January 30th, 2014), duk2112 (February 8th, 2014), GTlifter (January 30th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 31st, 2014), hn6huS (January 31st, 2014), idavid (January 31st, 2014), jcb60970 (February 1st, 2014), jetport58 (February 22nd, 2014), jim-wpb (January 31st, 2014), jtchef (February 12th, 2014), KCG (January 31st, 2014), lefortremi (February 7th, 2014), littledude (March 24th, 2014), Lucas88 (January 31st, 2014), Lukullus (January 31st, 2014), makurra (January 31st, 2014), mawkroy (February 1st, 2014), Mekal (February 8th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 31st, 2014), msman (January 31st, 2014), mus (February 23rd, 2014), MuscleMan166 (February 6th, 2014), muscular (January 31st, 2014), Neonando (February 10th, 2014), nnnrg (February 2nd, 2014), Omiganda (January 30th, 2014), paulwsmith (January 31st, 2014), photoguy (February 7th, 2014), ploder4 (February 6th, 2014), racecar (February 8th, 2014), rixxflix (January 31st, 2014), rogsats (February 2nd, 2014), RyBearATL (January 31st, 2014), Shelby (February 7th, 2014), sierraca (February 7th, 2014), skumbum (January 31st, 2014), sofladdd99 (April 6th, 2014), Spudforth (January 31st, 2014), The Pecman (January 31st, 2014), Tomoshiraga (February 1st, 2014), ttownlittlebear (January 31st, 2014), vga518 (April 7th, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 1st, 2014), weaknobody (February 10th, 2014), Weasel (February 2nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 7th, 2014), Wynfrith (February 7th, 2014), zmack (April 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Thanks for the newest story post! It is a great start! Please write more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (February 7th, 2014), joelnurse (February 19th, 2014), ttownlittlebear (January 31st, 2014)
  #3   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 07:04 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Great to have you back. A very intriguing start!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aardvark2 For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (February 7th, 2014), Spudforth (February 21st, 2014), ttownlittlebear (January 31st, 2014)
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 02:35 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great start! You have a nicely described set up and you leave us hanging with a statement that refers back to the title of the story!

Can't wait to see part two!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (February 7th, 2014)
  #5   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 03:35 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Great to see you back writing, Can't wait till the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to ttownlittlebear For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 04:14 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I look forward to Part 2 and ultimately learning what this Favor of his is. Being all cryptic saying he could be the one. Getting me all curious.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Writer and Lifter

Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Part 2

Kurt looked at Angus and was about to ask him what he meant by ?a favor?, but Angus gently rotated Kurt towards the truck. Angus jumped straight up into the U-haul truck and walked to the back as Kurt watched. He was amazed how such a huge man was so agile and graceful. Wanting to be helpful, Kurt went to try and grab one of the boxes on the ground. But when he went to move it, he was shocked at how heavy it was. Even though it was at his height, he could barely budge it.

?Aye laddie, yer probably not going ta be able to move that. It's pretty heavy for a laddie like ya,? Angus said as he stood at the edge of the truck. Kurt looked up to see the huge man standing there with two of the huge boxes stacked in his left hand. He jumped down, leaving a small impact crater at his feet and walked over to Kurt. Kurt was again dumbfounded at the mere size of the man in front of him, but his eyes were locked on the massive forearms and bulging biceps of the man. He could trace the veins on the arm and there were more than he's ever seen on a man.

Angus saw the look of awe in Kurt's eyes and simply smiled and stood there. Kurt spent a few minutes admiring the size of Angus' arms. They were flexed from holding the two boxes and bulged to the side. Kurt thought how they were bigger than his legs. He wondered what it would be like to have that kind of strength and power at his command, what it is like being as huge as he was, and how long it took him to get that huge.

After a few minutes, Kurt realized he was almost drooling. He shook himself out of his staring and looked up shyly at Angus. Angus simply looked at him with a smile on his face and said, ?It's OK laddie. I know what ye be thinking and I don't mind. I'm used to it and I can see you are really into the muscles. Just imagine what it'll be like when yer the huge muscleman.

Kurt sighed with relief and stuttered, ?Thanks big man, it's just I've never seen anyone like you before. You're just so huge and powerful. I can't imagine what it's like being you. I look at you and see what I want to be one day and it's something I've never even thought of. I really have never thought of being anything before, but seeing you gives me a dream to strive for.?

Angus' fur covered face broke into an even bigger grin as he said, ?Don't worry laddie. I know exactly what you be going through. I went through it a long time ago myself. But I will be here for ya. Now, let's get these boxes in the house. Going to need to get some meat in me before the day's done.?

Kurt nodded and said, ?Ok big man.?

Angus knelt down and slipped his right hand under the two boxes on the ground. Without any effort, he lifted them and stood to his full height. Kurt gasped in amazement at how easy it was for him to lift two boxes that he wasn't able to move one of, much less carry four of them. What was even more amazing to Kurt was the fact that it was so effortless to him.

Angus led the way into the house with Kurt close behind enjoying the view. Every step Angus took was closely watched by Kurt who simply enjoyed the flexing and relaxing of each muscle. Kurt felt as if he would be happy just being around this man, but the fact that this muscle god before him not only acknowledged him, but took an interest in him and said he would help him follow in his muscled footprints made Kurt feel special.

Once inside, Angus put the boxes down and Kurt looked around. He saw a few dozen boxes stacked neatly in rows. Angus went to a box on the kitchen counter and retrieved a pair of scissors. Handing them to Kurt, he said, ?You can open and unpack these boxes and just lay most of the stuff on the floor. This one box goes in the kitchen, this other one goes in the den and the rest of it can stay here.

Kurt nodded and went to work. Angus smiled and went back out to the truck to continue to unload. A few hours later, Angus came in with the last boxes and maneuvered his way around the odds and ends spread across the floor. With a sigh, he said, ?There, everything's in. How are you coming along??

Kurt said, ?I'm doing good here. Got a lot of stuff out.?

Angus smiled and said, ?Good. Let's take a break for a bit.? Kurt smiled and stood up. He stretched a bit before following Angus into the kitchen. Angus wiped his forehead before grasping his shirt. ?Sorry it's hot in here, haven't had time to set the a/c up yet,? he said to Kurt before he took off his shirt.

Time seemed to slow down for Kurt. Angus' body was slowly revealed as Kurt stood there mesmerized. He watched as the shirt rose to reveal Angus' stomach, six bulging muscles on a large stomach. The muscles were heavily covered in dark red hair that did nothing to detract from the definition that he possessed. Kurt have seen muscles on some guys, but he had never seen huge muscles like Angus', nor did he see anyone as hairy. But the combination on Angus was amazing.

Then Angus' chest was revealed. Kurt sucked in a deep breath as the huge pecs were uncovered. They had a size and heft to them that Kurt wanted to feel, but for the time he simply watched. The hair on them was a bit thicker, but even through the forest of chest hair, he could see the striations of muscle underneath. Kurt thought to himself how one of the giant's muscle was probably bigger than his waist.

Kurt didn't even know how to describe the muscles he was seeing as the shirt continued to rise. Flanking his chest were two giant muscles that spread even further as Angus' arms rose. Kurt knew that really muscular men had those muscles, but he never imagined that they could be so wide and visible. Thick with veins, they simply looked like slabs of beef attached to the thick, telephone pole sized midsection that seemed to swell wider and wider as the tank top stretched to get passed the muscles.

Then finally, Angus got the shirt above his neck and arms. Again, Kurt was struck breathless as he watched the arms and neck surged outward. The veins in his thick neck steadily pulsed as he worked to remove the shirt. Kurt was flabbergasted at the sheer size of his neck. He was sure that both of his legs together wouldn't begin to be as thick as Angus' neck, and nowhere near as powerful. And as powerful as his neck looked, Angus' arms seemed to vastly overshadow it. They seemed to be basketballs of muscle as he flexed his shirt off and lost very little size as he stretched his arms upward.

All too quickly, the show was over. Angus stood before Kurt in the kitchen, shirtless and smiled. He took the stretched tank-top and used it as a rag to wipe down his head and body. Kurt let out a deep breath of appreciation as he watched. Angus smiled and said, ?So you want a drink there laddie??

?Ummm sure. May I have some water please?? Kurt responded.

?Aye, no can do there laddie. I haven't had the time to flush the lines yet. But you can have some of me daily drink.? Angus opened the refrigerator and Kurt saw three gallon jugs sitting on the shelf in an otherwise empty box, one red, one yellow and one half filled green. Pulling the green one out, he pointed to the coffee mugs behind Kurt. Kurt handed him two, but Angus smiled and motioned for just one.

Angus poured the liquid into the cup and Kurt noticed that it didn't flow as fast as water, but wasn't something thick either. Seeming to read his mind, Angus said, ?This is my special daily drink. I made it a while back to help with what the body needs after you work out as hard as I do. It's made specifically for me, so I'm not going to give you too much. Tell me what you think.?

Angus passed the cup to Kurt and started to chug the rest of the gallon. Kurt raised the cup to his nose and took a sniff. He smelled a few different flavors; lime, mango, cherry and some others. He then took a sip of it. It was definitely not water he thought. It had a syrupy texture with some grit, but it went pretty smoothly. Kurt quickly finished his cup and smacked his lips. ?That tasted great. What was in that??

Angus sucked down the rest of the liquid before wiping his mouth with his giant forearm. ?Just a bunch of different vitamins and supplements and other things along with a bunch of fruit juices. It's an extension of my thesis work.?

Kurt's eyebrow raised reflexively. ?Thesis?? he asked in disbelief.

?Aye laddie, I got two degrees. Human biochemistry and kinesiology. I went into it to get a better idea on how to get huge.?

Kurt was amazed; not only was Angus huge, but he was really smart too. He felt even more lucky that Angus took a liking to him.

?Once we get started getting you huge, I'll make a formula specifically for you too. The one you drank is for me, and that's probably way too strong for you considering your mass and structure. In fact, you might feel a bit hyper in about ten minutes, but that will wear off before it's time for you to sleep.? Kurt simply nodded as Angus continued, ?I need to get a shower real quick, then I'll take us to get some food. How does that sound laddie??

Kurt smiled and said, ?Sounds great, I completely forgot to eat when I got home.?

?Good man then. Give me a few mins to clean up a bit, then we'll go have some steak and celebrate you getting on the path to being huge.?

Angus headed to the back of the house while Kurt went to the only empty chair in the living room. He looked around and saw some of the stuff that was unpacked and thought about what else Angus did and what he would be doing now that he moved to his neighborhood. It wasn't long before Kurt started to feel weird. He was starting to feel full of energy, almost like he wanted to vibrate. It was about that time that Angus came out of the back room. Kurt turned to see Angus walking down the hall and again, Kurt was awed by what he saw.

Angus had changed into a black sleeveless shirt and matching pants. The shirt seemed like it barely fit the massive man. Kurt thought he could see the seams of the fabric stretching to the point of breaking. His arms hung out to the side as he walked, swinging back and forth, flexing ever so slightly. His beard and arms were still slightly moist from the shower and seemed to give him an almost otherworldly sheen. The pants he had on seemed to fit him perfectly. The waist was small enough that the gray belt he wore wasn't stretched, but the legs seemed to bulge perfectly. Even completely covered, Kurt could see the separation between the various muscles in the legs.

Angus felt Kurt's eyes on him as he walked and again smiled for his new buddy. ?So, how are ya feeling laddie??

Kurt snapped out of his reprieve and said, ?I'm feeling like I'm buzzing. Almost like I'm going to vibrate.?

Angus said, ?I'm not surprised. Figured even with that small amount, you would feel it. Well then, let's get some food in you. You're going to need it.?

Kurt hopped up with a ton of enthusiasm and followed Angus to his truck. A few minutes later, they were at the local restaurant. Kurt followed Angus in and watched how he interacted with everyone. He took in how comfortable he was with himself, yet how he didn't lord over the people he was talking to. Even though everyone knew that he was superior, Angus didn't treat anyone less. Even the wait staff and workers he treated with respect.

When they got to the table, the waiter went to hand both of them menus, but Angus waved them away. ?I'm going to have your twenty ounce steak, two baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and water,? he said, ?and he,? pointing at Kurt, ?will have exactly half of what I am having.? Kurt went to say something, but Angus held up his hand. The waiter nodded and left the table.

?I can't eat that much sir,? Kurt said. ?I usually just have some chicken fingers when I come here.?

?What are the rules, boy?? Angus asked.

Kurt thought for a moment before saying, ?I am supposed to do what you say, no matter what??

Angus smiled and said, ?Right. So when I tell you to eat something, you eat it. I know your body's going to need it, and you're going to have to get used to eating a lot more than this. So you might as well get started.?

Kurt replied, ?I understand sir.?

Angus then leaned forward and said, ?So, tell me about your school.? Kurt immediately started to tell Angus about everything, his classes, his teachers, his few friends, and of course, Tyler. When he got to the subject of Tyler, Angus said, ?Tell me everything you know about him, especially what sports he does.?

?Well, I don't know too much, but I know he's into wrestling and football. He's been doing it for a while.?

Angus stroked his red beard before saying, ?I know you're wondering why I asked. The reason is, we have to do something about your attitude. It's not enough that you're huge if you don't have the composure to back it up. You have to be confident, assured, alpha in your thinking. You have that and the size to go with it, and no one will think about picking on you.?

Kurt nodded as Angus continued, ?You could easily get huge and fight him, but that wouldn't prove anything. You'd just be a bully like he is. You need to have that self confidence and attitude that shows that you're better than him. What we're going to do to get you that attitude is, while we're building up your body, you're going to learn how to wrestle and play football and some other sports. Then, you're going to prove to yourself and Tyler that you're better than him. You're going to beat him in what he loves the most and prove you're the better man.?

Kurt's eyes widened and he said, ?You really think I can do that??

?It's not whether I believe it or not. You have to believe it. You have to start seeing yourself as the future muscle man you're going to be. If you don't see it, there's nothing I can do.?

Kurt nodded and said, ?I think I can do that sir.?

?Good,? Angus said, ?because you're going to need to have that total dominant alpha stud
attitude before you can even think about knowing what the favor is going to be.?

?I was wondering about that sir,? Kurt said, ?Could you tell me what you want in the future??

Angus leaned back and stretched. Kurt could hear some of the threads of the shirt popped as he slightly flexed. Then Angus said, ?You don't need to worry about that for now. You just need to focus on doing what I am telling you. The important thing is you get huge and confident, then I will tell you the next step. But you don't need to worry, my favor is nothing crazy like you killing a man or anything.?

Angus leaned back and flexed his arm. As Kurt stared at the massive mound of beef, Angus smiled and said, ?In fact, I'm willing to bet you will gladly help me get my one wish in the end.?
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 21st, 2014), arpeejay (February 7th, 2014), BEHRMUSCLE1 (February 7th, 2014), bigbearny (February 23rd, 2014), bikebot2100 (February 9th, 2014), convolution (February 7th, 2014), cutlerfan (February 7th, 2014), dickasauras (February 7th, 2014), duk2112 (February 8th, 2014), GTlifter (February 7th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 21st, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 7th, 2014), idavid (February 9th, 2014), imfit (February 7th, 2014), Inhumanyuyin (February 6th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 7th, 2014), jetport58 (February 22nd, 2014), jim-wpb (February 7th, 2014), jtchef (February 21st, 2014), KCG (February 8th, 2014), lefortremi (February 7th, 2014), Lucas88 (February 7th, 2014), makurra (February 10th, 2014), manlion (February 7th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 8th, 2014), Mekal (February 8th, 2014), mguy (February 8th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 21st, 2014), MuscleMan166 (February 7th, 2014), muscular (February 8th, 2014), Neonando (February 23rd, 2014), nnnrg (February 8th, 2014), paulwsmith (February 14th, 2014), photoguy (February 7th, 2014), ploder4 (February 6th, 2014), racecar (February 8th, 2014), sierraca (February 7th, 2014), Spudforth (February 8th, 2014), ttownlittlebear (February 8th, 2014), vga518 (February 20th, 2014), Weasel (February 8th, 2014), weyrhold (February 8th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 11th, 2014), Wynfrith (February 7th, 2014), zmack (April 4th, 2014)
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 04:30 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
  #9   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 02:58 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Great to read a new X_S story!!!!!

This one is already pushing the right buttons! I look forward to part-3
  #10   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 01:39 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Yes, more please
  #11   Add to KCG's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Growthophile

KCG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KCG Send a message via Skype™ to KCG
Loving the amount of detail you give in describing Angus' body. Really looking forward to Angus revealing his Favor to Kurt and reading about Kurt growing huge!
  #12   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2014, 05:46 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
This is fantastic -- let's see where it goes?
  #13   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Writer and Lifter

Part 3

I forgot to mention that as always thoughts and comments are appreciated. I will be posting some commentary on this a bit later, but I'd love to hear your thoughts so far.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

The unlikely pair spent the rest of the evening enjoying the delicious food and good conversation. Angus listened to Kurt as he talked about school and other things. Kurt was quite happy that he finally had someone to talk to. All too quickly though, they were finished with dinner and headed back home. Kurt was planning to head home, but Angus ushered him inside. ?One thing before you go home,? he said.

They both went inside and Angus headed to the kitchen. ?You going to do anything else tonight, or are you headed to sleep when you get home?? he asked as he went to the fridge.

Looking at his phone, Kurt said, ?No, it's pretty late and I'll probably watch some tv then head to bed.?

?Good,? Angus said as he grabbed a cup, ?Laddie like ya needs his rest.? He grabbed the red jug and poured some into the cup. ?Here laddie, drink this, then go home and straight to bed with ye.? Kurt took the cup and raised it to his lips. He smelled strawberries and cherry before he took a sip. It was thicker than the green liquid and tasted more fruity. It was strawberry, cherry, grape and something else he couldn't figure out. He smacked his lips appreciatively as Angus took the cup. ?Ok laddie, off to bed with ye.?

Kurt walked over to Angus and reached out for a hug. Angus smiled and pulled him in. Kurt arms couldn't even get his arms halfway around Angus' waist as Angus patted him on the head. Kurt said, ?I can't believe how much you're doing for me. I am so happy and grateful. But when you talk to mom tomorrow, please don't tell her about Tyler or me being beat up.?

Angus said, ?Don't worry, I won't mention it to her. You're welcome laddie.? He squeezed Kurt a little before ruffling his hair. Kurt smiled and went home. He barely got into the door before he started to feel drowsy, so obeying Angus, he went straight to bed and quickly fell asleep.

The next day, Kurt woke up a few minutes before his alarm was set. He practically jumped out of bed. He thought to himself how he had never had such a peaceful and restful sleep. He was really curious about what was in Angus' drink, but he trusted him and didn't mind as long as it worked.

After the great afternoon he had, Kurt somewhat dreaded going back to school and having to deal with Tyler. But, seeing Tyler in the hall didn't feel him with fear like it did the day before. He used to think Tyler was so big and intimidating, but after meeting his new neighbor, Tyler seemed simply miniscule. So much fear and trepidation seemed to be lifted from his shoulders and mind. It was as if he was seeing Tyler in a new light, and in this new view, Tyler wasn't the huge problem that he was before.

As usual, Tyler spotted Kurt down the hall and started to make his way to pester him. But he could tell something was different. Normally, when Tyler started to get close, Kurt would look down and away and grab his books tighter. Tyler loved the sense of fear he got when he walked by, but today Kurt was standing straight, looking up at Tyler. Tyler walked by and shoved Kurt as usual, but it didn't feel the same. Something had changed and he couldn't put his finger on it. Kurt simply picked himself up and thought to himself, ?Soon, that'll never happen again.?

Kurt raced home after school was over. He was overly excited to get started with Angus, but he had to call his mom to check in first. He quickly called up his mom and after a few moments, she picked up.

?Hi honey, you're calling early. Everything ok?? she said.

Kurt looked at the clock and said, ?Oh, yeah. Everything's alright. I didn't notice it was earlier than normal. Just got home faster today.?

?Well that's good. Hold on a little dear, I have to finish something real quick.? she replied.

?Ok mom.?

He heard her set down the phone followed by the clicking of her fingers on a keyboard. Then, he heard her start talking. ? Yes honey, I met our new neighbor today and I must say, I've never seen such a fine specimen of a man ever in my life. He looks like he just stepped out of the pages of Paul Bunyan.?

Kurt held his breath as he heard another woman say something and giggle as his mom continued, ?Yes, he's a rugged slab of beef. He's got this haircut that makes him look like he's straight from the military, but that red beard and handlebar mustache he's sporting makes him look like he just came from hanging out with Grizzly Adams. And child, you know how I love men that look like men? Well this man makes those guys look like children. He's about 6'5? and my god is he muscular. You remember those kids that came in from the college that time and we thought they were hot? This guy has so much muscle that you could probably put three of them together and make one of him. But he's definitely not one of the pretty boy muscle guys. He probably could pass for a lumberjack. He's got muscles on top of muscles. Even with his clothes on, you could see every bulge and vein he had.?

Her voice lowered to a whisper, ?And speaking of bulges, that man has to be part horse. My mouth almost hit the floor when I saw it in those pants. ?

There was some more chatting in the background before his mom continued, ?Don't worry honey, you're going to see a lot of him in the future. I know I will. He told me about his plan to open a gym in the old Brooks building. That's what really made me like him. He met my son yesterday and already made a good impression on him. He's going to help him stay active and even give him something to do during the summer. You wouldn't believe how much relief I felt when he said that.?

After a couple of comments from the other nurses, she said, ?I'll tell you more later. I gotta talk to my son now.? She picked the phone back up and said, ?Ok honey, I can talk now.?

Kurt smiled into the phone and said, ?So mom, did you get to meet Angus??

?Yes I did honey, he seems to be a very nice gentleman. How do you like him?? she asked.

?I really like him too mom.?

?I am so glad. I had a nice long talk with him today. He is so polite, he had wine to go with the cookies I brought over and we chatted for a while. He told me about your interest in getting more active. Is that true??

?Yeah mom, I was so impressed with him and he said he would be glad to help me.?

?Well that is really good. I'm so happy. You know, I was worried about you for a while now.? Kurt made a confused grunt as she continued, ?You know, the rates of childhood obesity are going up quite fast lately. And I was worried you would be spending too much time at home playing games since you couldn't do sports because I wasn't able to take you to practices or anything. But if this works out, you'll have someone that can help you a lot more than I can with staying active. And when he told me that you were going to work off his help by doing stuff at his gym during the summer, I told him he was a gift from God. I can't think of a better way for you to spend your summer safely than doing some work, getting active and getting out of the house. But you tell me, what are your thoughts??

Kurt thought to himself that he never heard about the gym plan, but he said, ?Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I think it's going to be a lot more interesting than sitting in the house all summer.?

?I'm so happy dear. I think this will be a good thing for you.?

?Me too mom.?

?Ok dear, well, I will be buying a bunch of groceries this weekend. Angus and I talked about what you'll be needing to eat from now on and he gave me some cheap suggestions to fill the fridge. Honestly, he gave me a solution to you going through puberty, another thing I was worried about. He even told me he was going to teach you how to cook and grill for yourself. I swear, I wouldn't mind marrying that man if he keeps being as good as he is now.?

They both laughed and finished up their talk. After they were done, Kurt quickly changed into more comfortable clothes before running over to Angus' house. Angus was at the door waiting for him with a huge smile on his face. Even before Kurt was in Angus' yard, he could see all the muscle spilling out of the tank top that he had on.

Angus ushered Kurt into the house and said, ?Well laddie, how was yer day??

?It was interesting. I don't know what was in that red stuff last night, but I've never slept that well before. I was knocked out and woke up on time. It felt great! And you talked with my mom and she seems to be in love with you and your plan.?

?Aye, she's a bonnie lass. Quite smart and pleasant too. When we started talking about you, she really laid on with the questions. Made shit sure I wasn't up to no good. Glad I made a good impression on her.?

?She told me about your future gym. I'm going to be working there?? Kurt asked.

?Yer right about that. By the time that comes along, I'm gonna make sure yer getting workouts in. Plus your mum was saying she was worried about ya getting into trouble. Although I don't think a laddie like you would do anything to worry about if yer left alone. You don't mind spending your summers with a lug like me, right??

Kurt shook his head and hands vigorously, ?No, no, no! I'd love to spend time with you. It sounds awesome. A lot better than staying at home watching tv or playing games.?

?Well then laddie, we can talk about that later. You ready to get started on your way to being huge??

?Sure thing big man!?

The two of them made their way down into the basement. Angus turned on the lights and Kurt was awed by how bright and clean the area was. There was a rack of dumbbells and a bench on one side of the room, and on the other, a desk with what looked like a very nice chemistry set. Angus walked over to the desk and sat down, pulling out a chair for Kurt. Kurt sat down as Angus pulled out a first aid kit. ?Ok, before we start, I'm going to need to get a few blood samples from you,? Angus said as he poured some alcohol in his hands. Kurt looked at him questioningly as he continued, ?You remembered that drink you had yesterday, the red and the green? Well, that was made specifically for my body's makeup. If I'm going to make some for you, I have to run some tests. Don't worry it shouldn't take too long or hurt at all.

Kurt nodded his head and extended his hand. After a quick prick on the finger, Angus got some blood and placed a few drops on five pieces of litmus paper. Sticking them into machines on the desk, he expertly cleaned up Kurt's hand and said, ?Ok, while that's running, we have to go over a few things.?

Angus got up and went to a fridge in the corner and pulled out a jug that looked like the one Kurt drank from yesterday. Pouring Kurt a cup, he said, ?Here's a bit more than yesterday, but you're going to have to get used to it. We have this about ten mins before we work out for full effect. And trust me, you're going to get a lot of effect from it.?

Kurt gladly chugged his mug of Angus continued, ?Now, you're going to be growing. And I mean GROWING. But it's important that you understand what I'm about to tell you. Under no circumstances EVER are you to tell anyone that I made a special supplement for you. If anyone asks, you're growing because of heavy exercise and good nutrition. It's technically not a lie because this supplement is a concentrated form of a lot of nutrients and the like.?

Kurt looked up at Angus with a worried look on his face, ?Why can't I tell anyone? You're doing a great thing for me.?

Angus replied, ?I understand how you feel and appreciate it. But no one can know that I have made this.? He opened a desk drawer and pulled out a magazine. Opening it to a page, he handed it to Kurt and said, ?I'm sure you've heard of Mesotech Corp, right??

Kurt nodded and said, ?Yeah, they're one of the biggest vitamin companies around.?

Angus said, ?Yeah, and they're heavily involved in the supplement market.? Pointing at the ad in Kurt's hand, he said, ?And that one right there is solely my creation. They bought the formula from me for more money than ye can imagine.?

Kurt looked down at the magazine and read the ad. It was a picture of a large bodybuilder holding a red jug in one hand while flexing with the other. The text said it was something that guaranteed growth and muscles and a ton of scientific looking charts and pictures. Kurt said, ?You really made this??

Angus smiled and said, ?Yup, and that isn't like most of the stuff out on the market. It really works for people as long as they put in effort in the gym. But this,? he said as he pointed at the jug, ?makes that look like it's a sugar pill. This is so far beyond me old formula that if any company had access to it, they would completely rule the market. I'm not exaggerating when I say that people would literally kill for this. And that's why no one can know that I made this.

Kurt solemnly nodded and said, ?I can't believe it. You're trusting me with your secret??

Angus laughed deeply and said, ?Of course I am laddie. I can see it in your eyes. You have the hunger. You want to be a huge monster and you know I can help you get there. I know from your mum how you are, and I know that if I tell you something, you'll do it.?

A tear escaped the corner of Kurt's eye as he said, ?I am so thankful I met a guy like you.?

Angus ruffled Kurt's hair and said, ?No need for the waterworks there laddie. We still got a long way to go before it's all over with. It's a long, long road to hugeness and we gotta get started.?

Angus rose to his full height and chugged down half of the green jug. Then they went to the other side of the room. Angus took off his shoes and Kurt followed suit. Angus sat on the rubber mat and said, ?Ok, first thing we gotta do is teach you to stretch. It's really important. Oh, and by the way, you should be feeling the formula working soon. I want you to tell me when you start to feel it.

Angus started to guide Kurt through various stretches, but soon Kurt started to feel a tingling sensation that started in his stomach, but quickly spread to his chest, legs and head. Angus noticed that Kurt was slowing down and said, ?Hey laddie, are yer still with me??

Kurt heard Angus talking, but his voice sounded deeper and slower, as if he was talking underwater. Kurt looked up at Angus and stared. Kurt watched as Angus talked, but Kurt couldn't hear him. What he saw though was Angus swelling. It wasn't anything huge, but Kurt could definitely see Angus' arms and shoulders getting bigger and more vascular as he watched. His biceps seemed to pulse with blood and swelled with power as Kurt watched.

Then Kurt's gaze fell downward a bit and became fixated on Angus' bulge. His jaw dropped as he watched the huge package swell even larger and larger as he stood transfixed. Kurt never saw such a huge bulge on a man before. Kurt wanted to touch and caress the bulge as it got bigger and bigger. He started to reach out before he heard distantly, ?Kurt, I need ye to focus. Focus on me words. What's the first rule? Kurt, what is the first rule.?

Kurt broke his gaze on Angus' package and looked up at Angus. ?Whatever you say goes?? Kurt responded sleepily.

Angus smiled and said, ?That's a good laddie. Now tell me, what are you feeling??

?I feel tingly. It doesn't hurt, but my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton. And you're getting bigger. Your arms are swelling and your bulge in your shorts is getting huge. Why are you getting bigger??

Angus smiled and said, ?I wasn't sure if you would noticed. Yes Kurt, the formula is designed to prep the muscles for growth by increasing blood flow to them, which causes them to swell. It has the side effect of making one really horny. You will understand more when you hit puberty. That's why we have to get you trained in how to focus. If you cum before your workout is done, the formula stops providing the benefits. You don't have to worry about that yet. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. What I need you to do is to focus on me.?

Kurt simply nodded as Angus talked. He knew Angus was being completely honest with him and had nothing but his best interest in mind. ?Yes sir,? he said, ?whatever you say, goes.?

?That's a good boy,? Angus said. The comment made Kurt smile as he continued, ?I want you to close your eyes. Count back from one hundred and between every number, you'll feel the energy focus to where you can control where it goes. Remember, you're a good boy, and what I say goes, right??

Kurt shut his eyes, and with a huge grin, started to count.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 21st, 2014), arpeejay (February 21st, 2014), bigbearny (February 23rd, 2014), cowboybear (April 4th, 2014), cutlerfan (February 21st, 2014), dickasauras (March 23rd, 2014), duk2112 (February 23rd, 2014), GTlifter (February 20th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 21st, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 20th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 22nd, 2014), jetport58 (February 22nd, 2014), jim-wpb (February 21st, 2014), jtchef (February 21st, 2014), KCG (February 21st, 2014), Lucas88 (March 24th, 2014), makurra (February 24th, 2014), mguy (February 21st, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 21st, 2014), muscular (February 21st, 2014), nipcub (February 22nd, 2014), nnnrg (February 21st, 2014), racecar (February 22nd, 2014), renbear (February 21st, 2014), sierraca (February 22nd, 2014), skumbum (February 21st, 2014), Spudforth (February 21st, 2014), ttownlittlebear (February 21st, 2014), vga518 (February 20th, 2014), WJL (February 21st, 2014), Wynfrith (March 25th, 2014)
  #14   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2014, 04:05 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I look forward to the next part with great interest! Thanks for sharing your story!
  #15   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 12:11 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
I'd like to suggest posting new installments in a new thread, adding "(Part n)" at the end, instead of adding it to the existing thread. In this forum, this seems to be the more common method of posting new installments. I didn't realize that you had added part 3 until a friend told me about it. Regardless, looking forward to learning what "the favor" will be.
  #16   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 12:15 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraca View Post
I'd like to suggest posting new installments in a new thread, adding "(Part n)" at the end, instead of adding it to the existing thread. In this forum, this seems to be the more common method of posting new installments. I didn't realize that you had added part 3 until a friend told me about it. Regardless, looking forward to learning what "the favor" will be.
Ha, and I was just about to say thank you for posting all in the same thread! The forum-clogging 30-thread monsters annoy the shit out of me, but it's not really a big deal either way. You do you, xythan - and thank you for this story, it's a page-turner! (page-scroller?)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aardvark2 For This Useful Post:
cdn (February 23rd, 2014), renbear (February 22nd, 2014)
  #17   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 02:29 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks, I'm really enjoying this. Good to see your new work
  #18   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 04:44 AM
Writer and Lifter

I used to post each part in its own separate thread, but I do think having all of a story in one thread makes the forum neater. If I do any huge story like Bear or Gym of Dreams, I will probably go back to each part in its own thread.

To help you with the problem about not knowing when new parts are up, I usually write on Thurs night during Greeny's stream, so it's a safe idea to check here on Friday for a new part. Also, there's a subscribe button somewhere I think.

Now that that's out of the way, I wanna hear your thoughts guys. I think everyone's enjoying the story and are waiting for the big reveal. That should be happening sometime soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
convolution (February 24th, 2014), jtchef (February 23rd, 2014), renbear (February 23rd, 2014), Wynfrith (March 25th, 2014)
  #19   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2014, 02:22 PM
Writer and Lifter

Part 4

Sorry this took so long, but I wanted to polish it up a bit. Hope everyone enjoys. As usual, comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt got to twelve before he reported to Angus that he felt all the energy focused in his chest. Angus said to himself, ?That took a little longer than I thought it would. I would've thought he had better mental acuity than that. Must be all the years of bullying. Going to have to do something about that before it's too late.?

?Ok laddie, can you hear me??

?Yes sir,? Kurt said sleepily.

?Do you know how to do a push-up?? Angus asked.

?I think so sir,? Kurt said.

?Show me.?

Kurt assumed a push-up position and started to do a push-up, but was quickly stopped by Angus. Angus made several adjustments to Kurt's form before he let him continue. Then after fixing everything, Angus said to Kurt, ?Ok laddie, I want you to do push-ups properly. And with every push-up you do, I want you to become more focused on how your muscles feel. I want you to feel each rep deep in your muscles, and I want you to remember the proper form I taught you and how your muscles are responding. And when your muscles start feeling fatigued, I want you to feel the energy flow from your chest down into your legs.?

Kurt started to robotically do push-ups with perfect form. Angus, pleased with Kurt's progress, got a weighted vest and started to do push-ups right along side of him. A few minutes later, Kurt started to slow down. Angus looked up at the clock and thought, ?Hmm, not nearly as long as I thought. A lot of work to do.?

After the push-ups, Angus taught the trance-focused Kurt how to do squats, lunges and other body weight exercises. With each exercise, Angus worked on a base, introduced and reinforced various mental cues and compulsions such as how to maintain self control, how to work through muscle fatigue, the desire to push himself as hard as physically possible, and most importantly, how to control the vast amounts of energy that the formula would start giving him.

It took a few hours to go through the process. When Angus was satisfied with the progress that was made for the day, he started to bring Kurt out of the trance. ?Ok Kurt, now this is important. I want you to start feeling the energy leave you. But as it leaves, I want you to remember clearly everything that you felt and did today, and everything I've taught you. I want it imprinted on your mind so you remember it always. You will start to learn how to bring yourself into this state and control it.

It took Kurt about the same amount of time to come out of the trance as it did to go into it. Angus waited patiently as the haze left Kurt's eyes. When he was totally aware, he looked at Angus with disbelief in his expression. ?What was that?? he asked.

Angus smiled and said, ?That, me laddie, is why no one can know abut this formula. The biggest issue is that this formula has, how should I put it, a hypnotic quality. If someone who doesn't have a lot of mental focus drinks it, they'll fall into a state where they are very, very suggestible. I'm here with ye, so I could guide you through and use it to put some compulsions and habits in that'll help you along the way, but if someone more nefarious got a hold of this, they could get people to do anything. Me biggest fear is someone making an army of huge mind-fucked, musclebound zombies.?

Kurt looked at Angus in amazement as he listened to Angus' tale. He knew immediately that Angus was telling the truth, but it was still amazing to hear. Angus' supplement was amazing, and Kurt was so grateful that he decided to share it with him.

Angus stood up and said, ?Well laddie, I need to do a little more before I whip up your stuff. You can sit over there and have a couple of the bars to munch on. You're going to be starving in a little.?

Kurt nodded and went over to the desk that Angus' tools were on. He grabbed the two protein bars that were there and started to eat as Angus walked to the dumbbell rack. He grabbed a pair, 100 lbs from what Kurt could see, and started to curl them. Kurt snacked slowly as he watched the methodical way Angus quickly raised the massive weight, holding the muscle in contraction, then slowly lowering the weight before doing the same with the other arm.

Kurt sat mesmerized by Angus' arms as he did countless reps of dumbbell curls before a buzzer went off next to him. Angus stopped and said, ?Oh good, it's done.?

Kurt looked on the desk next to him at the devices that Angus had set up earlier and saw green lights on all the boxes. Angus put the dumbbells back and walked over to the desk. He nudged Kurt aside before reaching for some hand sanitizer. He pulled the strips out of the machines, looked at various numbers and symbols on boxes before writing them on a pad. He then took them to a nearby cabinet and took out a bunch of containers. With practiced precision, he quickly measured and mixed three separate vials which he poured into empty jugs. He filled one with water and it turned from a powdery substance into a yellow liquid. He handed the jug to Kurt and said, ?Drink a cup of this and we'll go grab something to eat as soon as I clean up. The red jug is before bed and the green jug will be for when you wake up and before you work out. This should last you a few days, but I'll make you a couple month supply tomorrow.

Kurt took the jug and quickly poured a cup before relishing the fruit flavor. Angus smiled and ushered Kurt out of the basement and upstairs. After a quick change, they both got into his truck and went to the restaurant to have another meal.

Angus and Kurt spent their afternoons together constantly. They worked out six days a week and rested on Sundays. Angus taught Kurt how to prepare and cook the massive amounts of food he would need to eat and told him his plan for the gym. He told Kurt how he spent his days fixing up the building and getting weights in. Kurt always listened intently. He was happy to spend hours just listening to Angus' stories and watching his huge muscles.

As the weeks passed, Kurt worked as hard as possible and was rewarded at night when he would take his red drink, followed by going to his room, stripping down and looking at himself in the mirror. He could see his body slowly changing. He would flex an arm, and where there was nothing before, he could see visible muscle. Where there a bony chest, there now were a set of definite pecs, and where there was baby fat, there now was the faint outline of abdominals. His legs were making great progress in his opinion and to his delight, his cock was starting to grow too. He wasn't nearly close to Angus' size, but he felt like he was starting to actually catch up with some of the other kids at school. Then he would reaffirm to himself how he would get huge, then go to bed.

Summer came quickly, and like Kurt promised, he spent his days working at Angus' gym. But one day, he had a dream where he and Angus were flexing in front of a group of people including Tyler. He was the same height as Angus, and both of them were huge and swollen with muscle. They bulged everywhere as they flexed, and everything was huge, including their cocks in their posing trunks. As they flexed, they seemed to get even bigger and bigger as the people that watched them gasped in awe. Their muscles swelled to mammoth proportions as they flexed harder. The bulge in Kurt's trunks grew thicker and longer as it dropped towards his knees. Finally, before he awoke, Kurt thrust forward his immense package, knocking down Tyler as Kurt roared with power.

He awoke to a throbbing pain and his penis was as hard as a rock. Panicking, he quickly put on some shorts and a shirt and raced over to Angus' house. Kurt rang the doorbell a few times before hearing the giant footfalls of Angus come to the door. Angus opened the door to find Kurt standing there, hands covering his groin and legs crossed. Angus let out a hearty laugh and said, ?Aye, I was wondering when this day would be comin'. Get in here laddie.?

Kurt rushed in and turned to asked Angus what was going on, but Angus interrupted him. ?I know what yer going to say, but there's no need to worry. I knew this was going to happen. You've got yer first morning wood,? Angus chuckled.

Kurt looked at Angus in confusion as he explained the concept of puberty and the birds and the bees to Kurt. Kurt nodded along, as he heard most of it in sex ed, but when Angus got to the stuff that they didn't teach in school, Kurt's eyes widen.

Finally, when that conversation was done, he said, ?The reason you are feeling like that is because the formula hypes up your hormones. You're probably really horny right now, so horny that your cock probably hurts.? Kurt nodded as Angus continued, ?I though so. Normally, you would have to beat the snake a bit to relieve the pressure, but you need to work it out instead. Let's go.?

Kurt followed Angus down to the basement gym. Angus quickly took another blood sample from Kurt before telling Kurt to do push-ups until the pressure was relieved. Soon, Kurt was in his mental workout zone doing a steady stream of push-ups as Angus prepared the new formula.

It took about an hour before Kurt stopped. By the time he felt relief, Angus had finished the new formula and was ready to head to the gym. Kurt was exhausted, but thankful that his hard on had subsided. Angus simply stood at the door and chuckled. ?Don't worry laddie, we'll be putting that energy to work. Now is the time where you'll really start getting huge.?

Between deep breaths, Kurt could do nothing but smile. It took him a few moments to catch his breath, but as soon as he did, he and Angus headed off to the gym.

As usual, they arrived to the early morning goers waiting patiently outside the gym. Angus smiled to his customers and quickly opened the door. He led the way in with the members behind, followed by Kurt and the giant cooler of food for him and Angus.

The day continued normally for the two in spite of their eventful morning. They had their breakfast and afterward Angus manned the desk while Kurt worked the floor. Kurt's job was to rerack the stray weight, keep the floors clean, and collect, wash, and fold the towels for the members. Kurt was quite happy working for Angus because, not only was he a great trainer, he was an excellent boss. The work kept him busy most of the day, and during the quiet times, he and Angus either ate or worked out.

His mother came in around lunch time as usual. She and her fellow second shift nurses were one of the first clients Angus had to sign up for gym access. Kurt saw his mother on her way out as she talked with Angus. She playfully flirted with Angus before she turned to Kurt. ?Are you having a good time son?? she asked.

?Yes mom, I'm having a great time working with Angus. No need to worry about me.?

?Well that's good boy. It looks like hanging around Angus is having a great effect on you. I'm happy for you.? She leaned down and kissed her son on the forehead. Kurt moaned aloud as Angus chuckled. She said, ?Well boys, I'm off to get ready for work. You keep doing a good job you two, and thanks again Angus.?

Angus tipped his head towards Kurt's mother as she left. Kurt smiled and turned to go back to work, but as soon as went to leave, he heard in a sarcastic tone, ?Aww, isn't that cute. The little baby misses his mom.?

Kurt cringed visibly. Angus' eyes narrowed in response to Kurt's reaction and turned to the door. Kurt turned around said, ?Hello Tyler.?

?What's a little, weak baby like you doing at the gym? The gym's for real men to get big, like me.? Tyler asked snidely.

Kurt straightened and said, ?I work here.? He smiled, pointed at Angus and said, ?This here's my boss.?

Tyler turned toward Angus and his eyes widened in shock. Kurt was used to seeing the reaction that everyone had when they first saw the huge muscleman. Either it was awe, fear, or more commonly, lust. It never got old seeing people's faces for him. Tyler obviously was intimidated by the big man as he stuck out his hand. ?Hello sir, I'm Kurt's friend, Tyler.?

Kurt almost choked aloud at Tyler's statement as Angus reached out and shook his hand. Tyler winced slightly at Angus' handshake before he said, ?I'm here to sign up for your gym sir.?

?Well there me boyo, you'll have to have your mum or dad sign ya up if yer under eighteen,? Angus replied.

?That's no problem sir, my dad's on his way. I'll go get him.? Tyler quickly exited the building and Kurt walked around the counter next to Angus.

?Yer friend, eh laddie?? Angus asked with a small smirk.

?Fuck him,? Kurt growled. ?If you weren't standing there, he would've still been teasing me. Bastard probably thinks that he can get in good with you by pretending to be my friend.?

?Oh laddie, you don't have to worry about that. I can see through him like a pane of glass. Now, I need ya to get back to work while I take care of him and his dad. Remember, you gotta get your work done before we work out. Just because you had a case of the ol' mornin' wood doesn't mean yer getting off easy today,? Angus said with a wide grin.

?Sure thing boss man,? Kurt said as he headed to the back of the gym.

Later on, Kurt came out with a laundry cart of towels and saw Tyler sitting on a bench. There was a 45lb plate and a 25lb plate on the bar, but what really caught Kurt's eye was that Tyler wasn't lifting. Instead, he had his phone out and was texting or playing a game on it. Kurt shook his head and continued working. He saw him again around fifteen minutes later, then again twenty and thirty minutes later as he did his daily duties. Each time, the same weight was on the bar, and Tyler was still playing with his phone.

As Kurt walked back to the front desk, his dream flashed in his mind. He smiled and said to himself, ?I WILL be bigger than you.?
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (March 23rd, 2014), Braun1 (March 25th, 2014), convolution (March 24th, 2014), dickasauras (March 23rd, 2014), dron (March 23rd, 2014), Gman (March 25th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 23rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 23rd, 2014), jim-wpb (March 24th, 2014), Lucas88 (March 24th, 2014), msclundylvr (March 24th, 2014), MuscleMan166 (March 23rd, 2014), nnnrg (March 24th, 2014), sierraca (March 23rd, 2014), The Pecman (March 23rd, 2014), Tibo (March 23rd, 2014), tincanjunk (March 25th, 2014), ttownlittlebear (March 24th, 2014), WJL (March 24th, 2014), Wynfrith (March 25th, 2014)
  #20   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2014, 02:59 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
+1 "army of huge mind-fucked, musclebound zombies"
The Following User Says Thank You to skumbum For This Useful Post:
The Pecman (March 23rd, 2014)
  #21   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2014, 11:01 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
oh wow I love how you got that little bit, making fun of people who are supposed to be lifting in the gym, but are on their phones instead. And it's great to see the story's time flowing along. Will it go like that in the next part, or will it be set in this moment of time right now?
  #22   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2014, 03:48 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraca View Post
FYI, you can set your profile to send you an email on any thread you comment or you can subscribe to a thread using the Thread Tools drop down in the middle of the second menu bar from the top.
  #23   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:20 PM
Writer and Lifter

Part 5

Kurt exhaled deeply as he pushed the bar back upward. With a grunt, he powered the bar up and racked the weight before allowing his arms to drop to the side. Angus' bearded face came into view with a huge smile and said, ?Thatta boy, laddie. You finally broke 200 pounds. How does it feel??

Kurt laid on the bench, breathing deeply and enjoying the smell of Angus' low hanging ball sack. ?I didn't think I could do it. But it felt great! It's awesome finally getting it. And for three reps even.?

Angus' smile widened as he said, ?I knew ye could do it.? Kurt sat up and looked quizzically at Angus as he continued, ?Judging by the steady gains you've been making, I figured you would break 200 right about now. Getting it for three reps though, that's just you being hungry for getting huge.?

Kurt got up from the bench with a grin and followed Angus to the next bench. Angus lied down on his bench and gripped the bar tightly. Kurt counted up the plates on the bar and figured that Angus was going to bench 585 lbs today. Kurt stood where the spotter would stand, but he knew that the big man wouldn't need a spot. Angus smoothly lifted the bar and began to do multiple, quick reps. Judging by the people he had saw for the months he had been working at the gym, Kurt could only begin to imagine how strong Angus really was. Seeing how quickly the reps were going, he understood why Angus always waited until the gym was closed before the two of them worked out.

After twenty-five reps, he reracked the bar and sat up, barely winded. ?Why don't you lift heavy? You always say that you have to lift big to get big.?

Angus said, ?That's simple me boyyo. Yer not strong enough to spot me yet. Until ye catch up a bit, I'm gonna lift just for maintenance.? He stood up and ushered Kurt to the dumbbells.

As Kurt picked up his thirty pound dumbbells he said, ?Why don't you get one of the bigger guys to stay after so you can lift big? I'm sure some of the guys would love to see you lift huge.? Kurt could feel himself getting a bit harder as he continued, ?I know I would.?

Angus smiled as he picked up the 150 lb dumbbells and said, ?It's ok laddie. If there were another guy here, they'd be too focused on me and what I could do, and it's more important that we focus on getting you huge. Besides, you have to be huge before you can give me my favor. Don't worry, you'll be big enough to spot me pretty soon.?

Kurt smiled and said ?By the way, am I ready to know what the favor is yet??

Angus shook his head and said, ?Not yet laddie. But a hint, you'll have to be able to bench twice yer weight and squat at least three times what you weigh before you get the next step.?

Kurt nodded before he started doing dumbbell curls. He got done with his set before dropping the weights. Angus, as usual, continued doing rep after rep with perfect form as Kurt sat down. Kurt absently watched as Angus continued. As he watched, he saw Angus' arms slowly swell as blood. Kurt felt himself start to get hard as he watched, and he noticed that Angus' bulge also started to swell in his shorts. Seeing the big man's huge bulge starting to display itself got Kurt even more aroused.

?Big guy?? Kurt said as he started to rub his hands together.

?Aye laddie?? Angus replied.

?I think I might be gay??

Without pausing, Angus said, ?Is that so laddie? What makes ye say that??

Kurt rubbed his hands on his shorts and took a deep breath. ?Well, ever since we started working out real hard, I've been having dreams. And in the dreams, it's always similar. There's you and there's me, and we're both in front of a group of people. I don't recognize any of them except Tyler who's in front. And in the dream, you and I keep flexing and flexing. As we flex, we keep getting bigger and bigger. All of our muscles swell, and we just keep getting huge. Lately though, we've been naked with each other.?

Kurt adjusted himself as Angus continued to lift his weights. He noticed that Angus was also getting hard as he continued his story, ?You and I start out really huge and hard. Our cocks keep getting bigger and harder as we start hugging and squeezing with each other. The people watching keep getting smaller and smaller. We keep wrestling with each other and just keep getting bigger and bigger. Then I wake up with a huge boner that hurts so much. I've been doing push ups every morning like crazy. I'm up to over 300 push ups before I just stopped counting.?

?Ah, that be why yer making more progress on yer chest. We're gonna either have to cut back on the push ups or hit the legs a bit harder,? Angus laughed.

A few moments passed as Angus continued lifting. Kurt noticed the huge bulge in Angus' shorts that stuck out at least eleven inches. He stared at it for a moment before he said, ?Well??

?Well what?? Angus replied between reps.

?Well am I gay or what??

Angus stopped lifting the weights. He put them back on the rack before smoothing the huge lump in his shorts. He walked to the bench Kurt was sitting on and sat next to him. ?Laddie, you might be gay. You might be straight, you might be bisexual. Doesn't really matter honestly. What's important is that yer happy with yourself.?

Kurt let out a huge sigh of relief and said, ?Oh thank god. I didn't know how'd you'd respond.?

Angus wrapped his arm around Kurt and laughed, ?It's no problem laddie. If it makes ye feel better, I'm pretty gay too.? Kurt's jaw dropped as he continued. ?Yupper, haven't done anything since I moved here. Busy getting the gym up and running ya know. Also, getting you up and going is more important.?

?Thanks big guy,? Kurt said with a tear in his eye.

?Ah now don't you go tearing up laddie, we still got work to do.?

Angus and Kurt got up from the bench and went back to the dumbbells. They picked up their weights and started their next set of bicep curls.

?Oh, also, school's going to be starting soon. I don't think I'm going to try out for wrestling and football this year though.?

?Oh, is that true laddie?? Angus said between reps.

?Aye,? Kurt said, realizing he said ?aye? instead of ?yes?, ?I wanna get a bit bigger and stronger before I try out. Plus, next year will be my first year of high school and that will be a great time to start something new.? Angus nodded his head as Kurt continued, ?Would you be willing to go clothes shopping with me??

Angus grunted, ?Ya want me to go with ye??

Kurt put down his weights and slumped over the rack. ?Aye, I can't fit into hardly anything anymore. And no offense to my mom, but she would dress me like her little boy. And honestly, I want to look more like a man. Like you.?

Angus stopped lifting as he belly laughed. ?Sure thing laddie, we can go this Sunday. We'll even get ye a proper kilt.?

Their combined laughs echoed off the walls of the empty gym.

A few days later, Kurt was cleaning the locker room. He was whistling a tune as he picked up towels and emptied the hamper. Suddenly, he was grabbed, spun around and thrown against the locker. He blinked a few times in shock before seeing Tyler holding him against the lockers.

?Ok you little wuss, what are you taking? You've grown too much in the past months to not be taking something,? Tyler growled at him before pulling upward on his uniform.

Kurt noticed that he was almost looking Tyler straight in the eye. He also noticed that Tyler wasn't lifting him nearly as high as he did before, and the slam into the locker didn't hurt at all. Suddenly, he realized that he was definitely making great progress if even Tyler noticed. He looked into Tyler's eyes, and where there was spite and conceit before, he could see a glimmer of fear behind them.

Kurt lifted his hands up and knocked Tyler's hands off of him. Tyler stepped back in shock and Kurt said, ?Not that it's any of your business, but I'm not on anything except vitamin iron. Unlike you, I've been busting my ass all summer working on getting huge. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you.?

He shoved the shocked Tyler back a bit and continued, ?You've always had it so easy, haven't you? Always the big, strong one. Popular with everyone even as you picked on me and beat me. But I didn't get anything handed to me. I didn't grow up bigger than everyone. But I'm hungry for it. I want to be huge, and I will be huge. Did you know that I do over 300 push ups every morning?? Tyler unconsciously took a step back. ?Did you know that I eat more in one meal that you probably do all day? Did you know that I'm working out six days a week? And not the crappy thing you call a work out. I don't spend hours sitting on a bench playing with my phone. No, I'm lifting as hard as I can. I'm lifting so hard that I can't even fucking move when I'm done.?

Kurt moved back to his laundry cart and said, ?So no, you bastard, I'm not on anything. I don't need to be. I'm going to get huge because I want it a lot more than you'll ever even realize. So enjoy being bigger than me while you can. It's not going to last long.?

Tyler recovered from his shock and went to punch Kurt, but someone started to come in. Tyler lowered his fist and muttered under his breath, ?Fucker.?

Kurt picked up a couple more towels before he said, ?Now, little boy,? he said sarcastically, ?I have work to do before I work out. Leave me alone so I can do my job.?

?This ain't over!? Tyler quietly yelled before storming out the locker room.

After Tyler left the room, Kurt let out a huge sigh. He laughed a bit to himself, shocked that he actually stood up to his bully. He was shocked that he went that far, but he felt so good that he did that. He never felt stronger or more powerful. And to his surprise, Kurt realized he had a huge erection.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (April 4th, 2014), Braun1 (April 5th, 2014), convolution (April 4th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (April 4th, 2014), hotmuscle_101 (April 4th, 2014), HugestFuckGod (April 3rd, 2014), jim-wpb (April 4th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 3rd, 2014), makurra (April 4th, 2014), manlion (April 3rd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (April 4th, 2014), MuscleMan166 (April 4th, 2014), muscular (April 4th, 2014), RyBearATL (April 4th, 2014), sierraca (April 5th, 2014), skumbum (April 4th, 2014), The Pecman (April 9th, 2014), Wynfrith (April 11th, 2014)
  #24   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:39 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
wow it's going nice, especially now that the bully is starting to show fear. It was also a nice touch with how you set the limit for the audience of to get the idea of what the favor is with the statement "Bench twice your weight and squat three times your weight."
I also love how he's getting some quirks from Angus like saying "Aye"
  #25   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2014, 10:37 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
ooooh! Great story! I hope the "favor" is what I want it to be... *cough* sex *cough*
(after he gets big enough in a few years...)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options