The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Overgrown

Well, sorry to disappoint those interested in the continuation of my previous stories but, as it stands, I have to retype a lot of them as my computer was kind enough crash on me. With this new computer, however, I will do everything in my power to make sure you guys can happily walk away from your computer with used tissues. Feedback and comments are appreciated!

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/ne...ostthread&f=21

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The airport was packed as I entered its massive central area. People were rushing at top speed in their own direction; their bags and other carrying cases overstuffed or tightly packed as they headed to their flights. I looked around cluelessly as I searched for my ride, my small suit case and brief case in my hands. People could only wonder why a 19 year old had a suit case in the first place; let alone have a need for one. I felt a little nervous as I looked one way and then another in search of my cab. I recognized my name on a large card a short distance away in the hands of a blonde haired man wearing a suit. He looked in my direction and I saw the spiraling cord of something one would see in the secret service hidden in his hair. I took a deep breath and walked across the tiled floor towards him, my heart beating a little faster with my nervousness.

The man was tall and imposing but I was prepared for this. The kind of business I was in required their be big, hulking dudes hanging around.

" Mr. Langston?" came the driver's deep voice, his intense eyes looking down at my 5'7 body. I tried to stand tall against his size but it was difficult.

" Yes?" I asked as I regripped the suitcase in my hand. My glasses were getting foggy as I tried not to overreact to the large man. When he felt like he'd done enough to intimidate me, he stepped out of my path and pointed towards the front doors of the airport. " This way" he said. I grabbed a firm hold of my luggage and walked nervously out.

The driver's limousine was parked up front and glistening in the light of the Florida sun. He opened the door for me and gave me a look of impatience before I practically hopped into the limo out of fear.

Once he was in, we were off to my new apartment. I always took time to go over what danger I'd gotten myself into taking a "scholarship" from the mafia. My mother had told me that, with my scientific smarts, I would find myself caught in a rock and a hard place when it came to selecting my scholarships. I never neglected to pray, hoping she'd forgive the fact I didn't listen to her.

I was so busy stressing over my situation that I almost missed a lot of Florida. I was already starting to like the place; it's nice houses, tall palm trees and bustling streets made for a great ride for any tourist.

It was only 20 minutes after we had made our trip that I got to let my mouth drop at the sight of my new home. The building it was in was very tall and seemed to touch the sky as it had room after room hidden inside. It was like an expensive hotel for the rich! When I got out of the car, I stopped mid door to take it all in. The driver had to honk at me to wake me up before I got out of the car, grabbed my bags and let him drive off to whatever place he had to be for some rich mafia boss. The irony, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My room was on the top floor, the long trip to the top making me shiver on the elevator. Id always had a fear of heights. When I made it to the top in
my metallic death trap, a light flashed near the controls and a card slot opened up. I had to dig into my pocket to find my keycard, the machine sucking my card in like it was a Poptart before making several whirring and beeping sounds. It spat out my card like it was rancid as the door to the top floor opened and I was given the golden chance to witness the most beautiful room ever. It was only a hallway/ lounge room of some kind but it was a sight for sore eyes.

The walls were decorated with what had to be the most expensive wall paper I'd ever seen. Me, a college student aspiring to master the medical field, had
trained enough eyes to tell this room was made for the king of kings. The floors were made of some kind of perfect, white marble and they stretched to
pillars made of similar material. Parts of the floor were covered in well trimmed burgundy rugs that had swirls of gold in different places. A fountain in the center of the room spat water from a vase in the hands of a powerful man, his naked body in expert detail. The muscles on the guy were astounding to me but I pulled away so I could avoid having to tell myself I spent 5 minutes staring at a naked muscle man statue. Can't get more gay than that ,huh?

It was when I looked away that I saw the doors of apartments in my path. Both were white and seemingly average compared to the flamboyant objects that surrounded them but I found it hard to choose which was mine. Of course, my door would open with my keycard, right?

I pulled out my card again and, again, the machine ate my card. After some whirring I didn't stop to think of what might happen if the two doors didn't distinguish between cards.

My answer came when I opened the pristine white door and I was shocked with the most amazing thing I'll say I ever saw in my life.

In the light of the large room, there was a bed centering it. I was frozen in place by the sight of the most beautiful man in the world. He was more amazing than the statue I'd just seen in the lobby room. He was turned away from me as he had his legs spread wide and two large, lemon sized balls hung between the muscular pillars. I could tell he was tall even at my distance. As one who'd had to study the human body strenuously in order to prepare myself school, I could appreciate every part of this glorious, soaking wet body. The lights from the ceiling shone down on the large figure and highlighted his dark hair and traps. His deltoids were their own large. A mountain range of perfect symmetry cascaded light like a glorious trail. His width was only further extended as two muscular arms moved around, a white towel moving behind the big man's image as he dried himself.

I jumped when I heard his deep voice release a quaking sentence.

" Oh, fuck" he said as the big man dropped the towel and let one bulging arm fall to his side, unable to point to the ground from the size of his large lats.
His other hand appeared between his legs as he grabbed hold of his own large balls and appeared to be moving them around in his hand. He began to groan and moan with his deep voice. I felt myself leak pre as my cock jumped in my pants. My glasses were foggy as I breathed roughly in the presence of a god.

The big man used his other hand with a rough grab to squeezed his left ass cheek. I watched as the muscular glute tightened and bulged at his touch. His legs also bulged with every moment as he adjusted himself on two big feet, both size 17 by the look of it. Each foot was long, thick and manly. I didn't have a fetish for feet but I loved a man with a big pair. I mean, I was only 19 so, in the amount of time I'd been with guys, the big footed ones coincidentally were really hot.

I was too busy letting my dick fill my thoughts to notice that there was a wet, rough noise going on behind the man's back. When I did hear it, my cock was
rock solid. Here was a man who loved himself; and he loved himself well. With every wet noise, there was a sort of shiver in the man's back that was just
so seductive. His ass was like a tightened fortress, muscle on muscle defending his man hole.

" Ah shit" I heard him say as he sounded like he was going to fire off right onto the floor. I didn't know how wrong I was until he suddenly turned around. I
was shocked at how much muscle could fill my vision from 18 feet away. A powerful, hairy chest spread out from the man's torso and seemed to be the centerpiece for those too small to see his face. I was only 5'6 but I could get a view of the most handsome Italian male I'd ever seen looking at me. His dark eyes were entering my soul and his strong nose tried to distract me from the rest of his beautiful face. His high cheek bones worked well with a thick 5 o'clock shadow.

His powerful jaw led to a muscular neck that was almost as big as his head was wide. The hairy muscle went further down till I passed his pecs and saw the tribal tattoos on his right arm.

I loved the way tattoos looked on muscle (as my dating record will clearly show you). His arms weren't even flexed but they were bulging bigger then any bodybuilder I could remember. 19 inches? 20 inches? So much skin and muscle to lick.

His abs were etched on his stomach as though they were bricks, defending his stomach from anyone foolish enough to want to attack him. Each one was in perfect detail and matched its twin with perfect symmetry on all 6 cobble stones. The most noticeable thing on this large man's body was not his muscles though. The man's big muscled legs were like a makeshift table made to hold his titanic cock and balls. Each ball bounced with his movement with weight and his cock, which was thoroughly aroused, was smacking his stomach roughly as he placed both hands at his sides in a dominating stance.

I wasn't prepared as he walked towards me, his size becoming more and more obvious as he closed in on me. Past my fear, I couldn't help but watch as his cock shook left and right with every powerful step. His balls swung like manly pendulums as he swung his big legs towards me. I found myself almost kissing the giant's cock as he stood within inches of me, his big, inviting nipples matching the highest hair on my head in height.

I was shaking like a leaf as I looked up at him and he looked down at me. Those eyes seemed to have absorbed me into them as looked past his pecs to observe his new captive.

"Hi" came a booming voice that seemed to shake my chest.

My dry mouth and throat were quickly trying to react to this sex behemoth but, as hard as I could try, no words came. The giant took this as a sign to say more.

"You good down there?" he asked me, a cocky smile spreading over his face. It was such a beautiful smile. I was mesmerized by the fact someone could actually be this handsome. I questioned whether or not I was dreaming but it didn't last as a big meaty hand wrapped around my comparitively tiny shoulder.

"Can you give me a hand?" he asked as his cock shifted and patted me on the chin as if trying to grab my attention. I couldn't grasp any response still but, beginning to realize he'd have to help me through this, the giant grabbed me under the shoulder's like a toddler and lifted me up, his chest going down as I came up, revealing to me the full beauty of this handsome beast.

He closed in on me and I didn't fight back as his lips locked with mine.

It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever had in my life. His lips were so full and soft on mine. The way he kissed me was firm, yet still gentle. His tongue was aggressive but not too aggressive. His soft facial hair rubbed against mine and assisted the electric charge that his touch gave me. I was short on breath as he set me back on the ground with my glasses uneven and my cock sticking out of my pants. It was then that my mind clicked and the real games began.

I was all over the guy as he sat down on the nearby bed. I rubbed my hands against his hard, wet muscles and felt every tendon stick out for me to admire. He seemed to be enjoying it, giving me little moans and groans every time I touched a sensitive spot. His nipples were the most sensitive place as I moved my tongue around them and then let it dance over them.

At this point, he was slowly letting his body fall onto the bed, my little body on top of his pleasing him. I was worshiping a sex god of the highest degree. His hairy pecs was a great attraction as my hands moved over the dark hair and tried to dent the muscle. It was useless as, clearly, this man could lift pounds on pounds with his large arms and chest. Every body part was perfectly hard and ready for action. The only part left behind was the part that was beginning to slap me in the stomach. With each
lick and prod, the long and thick man weapon between the giant's legs would jump and hit my stomach.

I quickly responded to it by opening my mouth and trying to fill it with the thick cock head. The gigantic weapon was large even for someone of this man's size. It's girth was just enough to where I could only get most of the big reddened head to fill my mouth. I could feel my jaw locking as I tried harder to get more of it in but it was useless.

It would be tough for any average man to suck on a cock this big and get more than the apple sized head inside anything. Of course, this didn't apply to the giant as he grabbed the back of my head and moaned. I had dropped my glasses on his abs and watched them fall away as the big man began to thrust into my face, bouncing the glasses away on his powerful
abs.

"Fuck yeah" came a roar that practically shook the walls. I was shocked at the dominance and aggression the man was exerting on my tiny body. As I continued to latch onto his cock, he spun his body over mine, my back to the bed's mattress. I grabbed at the meat log in my mouth desperately in an attempt to detach but the man was too powerful. I was trying to scream but couldn't as the big man started humping my head into the bed. His body moved over me like a massive ceiling, coming in an out as if it were just trying to make me think it was about to cave in. I'd only had sex a few times with other guys but never had I felt so afraid and excited at the same time. I was but a tool for this sexual beast's desires and had accepted it. It was like love at first sight.

Everything about him; his body hair, his big body, his massive cock, his handsome face. I'd fallen in love with the total package. I gladly received his climax as a shot was fired, something like the force of a firehose hitting the back of my throat. It went on and on for what seemed like hours when it was really minutes. I don't remember much expecting my mouth being overfilled with what had to be big cock and jizz. The last thing I think I saw was when the giant had finally finished unloading and stood over me, looking down at my puny body.

He'd looked so big in that moment, seeming to swell before my eyes and get hairier as I blacked out.

To Be Continued.......

Last edited by Omiganda; January 30th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 31st, 2014), atbkv (January 31st, 2014), bearium (January 31st, 2014), BGrizzly (February 1st, 2014), Braun1 (January 31st, 2014), dago12582 (January 31st, 2014), dartagnan (February 1st, 2014), daybird2 (February 21st, 2014), dickasauras (January 31st, 2014), flipdude (April 8th, 2014), henhu (February 2nd, 2014), hn6huS (January 31st, 2014), iceman75 (January 31st, 2014), iluvmassivemusl (January 30th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 1st, 2014), jobber333 (January 31st, 2014), jtchef (February 19th, 2014), Lukullus (January 31st, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 31st, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 1st, 2014), musclegrowthdm (February 1st, 2014), muscular (January 31st, 2014), Neonando (February 3rd, 2014), nnnrg (February 2nd, 2014), ostrogoth1 (March 4th, 2014), ploder4 (January 31st, 2014), rogsats (February 1st, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 31st, 2014), strike01 (February 1st, 2014), weaknobody (January 31st, 2014), worshipper (April 2nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 31st, 2014), Wynfrith (April 11th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 10:48 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
OMG what an incredible story!!!!
Truly fantastic, love those big tall muscle beats!

Fantastic work again!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options