The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkblad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2014, 08:44 PM

darkblad01 is on a distinguished road
SoCal Future BB Competitor Looking for Sponsor

I live in Southern California and I'm obsessed with bodybuilding. I haven't taken more than week off from working out in more than two years, and I decided it was time to take my body to the next level. I've grown 30 lbs from since I started lifting seriously 3 years ago and I can't wait to put on more mass and be as big as my body can possibly get. When my body gets perfect, I want to compete and get my pro card. My dream is to get huge.

I'm 22, Asian, 5'6" 160 lbs. I'm a grad student so I don't make a lot of money. I want to get a bodybuilding coach to make sure I'm doing everything not just correctly, but also efficiently so I can get bigger faster! The measly amount of money that I make goes right into rent, food, and supplements.

I'm looking for financial support. I know the bodybuilding lifestyle is expensive, and as a grad student, I can't afford it. It would be awesome to become friends with my sponsor to take them on the muscle growing journey with me I'm bisexual, so if it comes down to that then we can work something out.

You can reach me through PM, email at [email protected], or kik: zeitgeizt

I'll send pictures to those seriously interested.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.

EDIT: Thanks for all the interest! I decided to add a teaser picture of my back a year and half ago, so just imagine what my back looks like now http://i.imgur.com/KruyCi5.png

Last edited by darkblad01; February 6th, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to darkblad01 For This Useful Post:
MuscleMesmerize (February 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:00 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblad01 View Post
I live in Southern California and I'm obsessed with bodybuilding. I haven't taken more than week off from working out in more than two years, and I decided it was time to take my body to the next level. I've grown 30 lbs from since I started lifting seriously 3 years ago and I can't wait to put on more mass and be as big as my body can possibly get. When my body gets perfect, I want to compete and get my pro card. My dream is to get huge.

I'm 22, Asian, 5'6" 160 lbs. I'm a grad student so I don't make a lot of money. I want to get a bodybuilding coach to make sure I'm doing everything not just correctly, but also efficiently so I can get bigger faster! The measly amount of money that I make goes right into rent, food, and supplements.

I'm looking for financial support. I know the bodybuilding lifestyle is expensive, and as a grad student, I can't afford it. It would be awesome to become friends with my sponsor to take them on the muscle growing journey with me I'm bisexual, so if it comes down to that then we can work something out.

You can reach me through PM here or kik: zeitgeizt.

I'll send pictures to those seriously interested.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.
Unfortunately, my geography of California is rather on the poor side. Could I ask if you could list a town that is near you (so I can find you on a map)?
  #3   Add to darkblad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:09 AM

darkblad01 is on a distinguished road
I live near Riverside which is near Los Angeles
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size