The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairychest's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM

hairychest is on a distinguished road
Todd (Part 1)

Here's an idea I've fantasized about for a long time.... I finally got the nerve to write it down and post it! Let me know what you think!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tumbling, twisting, crashing downhill. Dizziness ensued and I quickly forgot what started this horrible turn of events. Quietness was sudden and unexpected. The crickets began chirping again as the trees were bathed in a flashing yellow light... off, on, off on.... I was half in and out of consciousness, moaning in terrible pain.

Then, it started becoming clear. Our jeep lost control and ran off the road, and we must have tumbled down a big hill into the woods. I was in the passenger seat, still strapped in the jeep. I tried to glance over to see if my best friend, Todd, was OK. Now I remember, we were on our way home from a party after graduation. It was hard to see with blood and tears fogging my vision, but Todd looked like he was slumped over, still strapped in the driver's seat unconscious.

I tried to free myself, but my limbs were screaming with pain. I must have broken multiple parts of my body. I began a mixture of crying and moaning, unable to determine which was which. How on Earth would anybody find us down here? While I was gradually progressing into a state of shock, Todd started to come around. I looked over again, and called out to him, "Todd, are you OK? Todd.... TODD!" I started to reach out to him, but screamed bloody murder when a sudden jab of pain forced me to abandon my attempt.

Todd was jolted awake by my scream. He started to become frantic, still unaware of the situation. I could hear him fiddling with the seatbelt, trying to unlatch it. Over and over he tried, but it must have been jammed. I looked over at him, crying with pain, "Todd... Help me... please.... PLEASE HELP ME...." Todd just simply stared back at me. However, even through my obstructed vision, I could see this look of determination start to overcome him... a rage filling in him from within. He was trapped and couldn't help me... and it must have been killing him. He whispered, "Jonathan, you're going to be OK. I'm here for you..."

His breathing became belabored, and he started shaking and grunting deeply. His hands gripped the seatbelt across his chest, and he began to strain with all his might. I don't know why. Maybe he was in shock too, and thought he could actually break himself free from such a high-strength, rip-resistant thing such as a seatbelt strap. Apparently, Todd didn't care how impossible the task was. He threw all his might into the seatbelt, more determined than ever. My eyes opened wider, and I tried to peer with more detail through my blurred vision. Todd just wouldn't let up. I started to think he must be delusional.

Then, amongst the quietness of the woods and Todd's mixture of grunting and heaving breaths, I heard what sounded like a rip. Could Todd actually start to be ripping the seatbelt apart? That's impossible! I've known Todd all my life, and looked at his body with admiration and detail for the past 6 years. There's no way he is strong enough to rip a seatbelt apart! I tried as best I could to look at his progress as I heard more sporadic ripping sounds. It sounded lighter than the thickness of a seatbelt, more like a cloth-like rip. What could it be?

I looked left a little, and saw where the sounds were coming from. Todd's bicep was literally bulging out of his shirt sleeve! DAMN! Todd didn't have muscles like that! What on Earth was going on. Todd's chest was heaving in and out. His grunts turned into growls, each one getting deeper and deeper. More ripping sounds ensued, the fabric around his shoulder was pulling apart from the tremendous strain his bulging muscles were inflicting. I couldn't believe my eyes. Todd was growing right next to me, literally bulging out of his shirt. He appeared to be completely oblivious to what was happening to his body as he was totally dedicated to ripping that fucking seatbelt apart. His breathing grew faster, his growls turned into deep booming yells, his pecs started to get so large that they too were ripping through his shirt.

Then it happened.. Todd let out a massive thunderous yell, and the seatbelt helplessly ripped apart. Todd was free from the one thing that prevented him from helping me. He looked over at me and put his hand under my chin, "you're going to be OK Jonathan. Everything will be fine now" His voice was so deep, so rich and masculine. How could this be happening? What's happening to Todd? With his arm closer to my face, I could see the strength that enveloped his body now. Sweat was glistening all over his arm, veins were popped out in a vast network feeding his strength... and there was more. Whereas before, his arms were relatively hairless, they were much hairier now, way more masculine.

Suddenly, Todd threw open his door, jumped out of the jeep and ran around to my side to get me out. My door wasn't as easy to release as his was. In fact, it was solidly jammed shut. Todd repeatedly tried to open it, but only ended up ripping the handle off the door itself. Now that his face was nearer mine, I was startled even more to see that a 4 day's growth of beard had sprouted all over his face. I looked down to study his now hairy chest that was partially revealed underneath the ripped shirt.

Todd began growling and heaving heavily as he entered battle with the door directly, with his bare hands. I could only watch with disbelief at the things my eyes saw. Todd's muscles began growing again, this time only more ravenously. His biceps started inflating again, punching through the remainder of sleeves around his arms. Not only were his pecs inflating with pure strength outwards, but his entire chest was growing in width too. His shirt was pulling apart laterally as his torso began to expand. I could see more and more of his gorgeously hairy chest revealing itself as his shirt shredded off of him. Todd began growing in height too. He yelled in ecstasy and determination as his body surged in growth. Even though I couldn't see it, I could hear his pants splitting apart, and from what I could only imagine, the sounds of his toes punching through his sneakers. Todd's head was rising up past the doorframe, and I could see more and more of his chest, then I began to see his ripped stomach! More ripping sounds, more heavy breathing, more deep resonant yelling....

BAMMM!!!!! The door suddenly ripped off the doorframe, and it was flung deep into the woods. The jeep shuddered in the opposite direction once all that brute force was no longer being exerted on it. Todd stood there in the doorway, heaving, sweating, trying to catch his breath. It was then that I got the best view of his new body. I gazed upon what looked like the most gorgeous man in history. His hairy forearms were rigid and firm, his biceps were gigantic spherical mounds straining against his skin. His shoulders were so round and plump, making him look impossibly wide. He now had a bull neck, supporting the most gorgeous boyish face I've ever known in my whole life -- only now, it was coated with a lush beard. He exuded manliness like no man I've ever seen. His pecs protruded outwards coated in a luxurious hair that encircled his nipples, flowed into the center valley between his pecs, and then drizzled down to a fantastic whirlpool pattern on his stomach swirling around his belly button. The hair trail then dived down into his underwear.... WHOAH!!!!! Todd was still wearing underwear, but the biggest cock I've ever seen had punched its way through the fabric and was sticking straight out. My god, it must have been 15 inches long! It was hard as a rock, pulsating to the rhythm of his heartbeat whiles drippings of precum were oozing out of his dick. Gigantic testicles were straining behind the confines of his underwear and appeared to be writhing as if they were a life form of their own.

I half passed out at the sight of Todd's body, and began to slump forward. Todd saw me begin to lose consciousness, and quickly grabbed me and tried to support me. Then, the sexiest voice I've ever heard began to speak "Jonathan, you're safe. I'm right here. I'm going to get you to the hospital" Without warning, I heard a loud rip sound as Todd, now effortlessly, ripped my seatbelt apart. He delicately grabbed me with his massive arms, and gently began extracting me from the jeep. I was moaning and agonizing in pain, yet Todd used surgical precision to free me. Before I knew it, I was cradled solely in his arms, face to face with my hero. My body was pressed into his gorgeous chest. I could feel the power of his heartbeat. My head rested against a rock-hard giant football sized bicep.. I moved in and out with his breathing. The gentlest of movements twitched his pecs, which lovingly pressed into me. I couldn't believe what was happening, that I was in the arms of my best friend who was now the most muscular and masculine 18-year-old I ever could imagine. How was this possible. God, he looked so hot.

A mixture of sexual desires and pain began to set in, each so profound that it was hard to differentiate which was which. It was then that Todd began to run, his chest heaving in and out like a well-oiled machine. I used what strength I had to reach my hand out to rub it through the lush hair on his chest, feeling the mound of flesh underneath pulse with sheer strength as he ran. He looked down at me with a gigantic smile and said "Jonathan, you're fine. I'm taking you to the hospital as fast as I can. You're going to be alright." My body was flooded with warmth and desires... and pain. I tried as best I could to mutter the one thing I've waited my whole life to say to him... "Todd.... I..... lov..e..... y...o...u............" The world around me, all my senses and emotions feeding me both the good and the bad began to recede into a tunnel... deeper... and darker... until.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...my eyes flickered open to pure white. Slowly, objects began to resolve around me. Flowers. A TV. An I.V. stand..... I must be in a hospital. What happened? Why am I here? I heard the heart monitor beep a little faster as I became more aware of my surroundings, yet more confused. Memories started to flash back. Graduation. The party. The jeep. Swerving off the road. Tumbling in slow motion down the hill, over and over. The pain. Being trapped. Todd.

TODD! Oh my god, the muscle growth, the biceps bulging out of his shirt, the hair sprouting on his arms, chest and face, his growth into a gorgeous muscle giant. He protected and saved me. The feeling of being in those giant arms, feeling his gorgeous hairy chest. Suddenly, a hand rested on top of my forehead. "You're all right dear" My mother's soothing voice worked like a charm, calming me down and bringing me back to reality. "You were in a car accident two weeks ago, but you're OK now. Everything's going to be fine". The repetitive heart rate monitor slowed down, and my head rested back to the pillow.

I attempted to use my voice for the first time in apparently two weeks.... "Mom, where's Todd? Is Todd OK? What happened to him?" The images of his overgrown and highly masculine body were still flooding my mind. "Todd is just fine. He should be on his way over now. He's been here every day since the accident".

Am I dreaming? Am I dead? I couldn't understand how she said it so matter of factly. I couldn't understand how she wasn't hysterical about such a massive muscle-god about to enter the room. I couldn't even understand how he was allowed in the hospital being so big, overgrown and muscular. What clothes would fit such a man? How could he conceal such a massive cock? I started to get apprehensive about his arrival. What would I say to him? How would I react to seeing the most gorgeous man on earth again? My best friend? Naked, muscled, hairy, gigantic...

What was it I told him as I was nestled safely in his powerful arms as we were running through the woods....? DAMN.... what did I say? What did I...

"JONATHAN! You're awake!" My heart skipped a beat. I looked over, and Todd was standing in the doorway. Not gigantic-muscular-amazingly-masculine Todd, but regular Todd. What happened? Was it all a dream? Was I in such a state of shock that my mind made up his whole growth? All these questions were suddenly smothered by a hug. Todd had enveloped his arms around me, apparently overjoyed that I was awake and going to be OK. I knew I was gay most of my life, but this was very odd coming from Todd, who was by definition, one of the straightest guys at school.

The puzzle in my mind came back and I couldn't figure out the separation of reality and imagination. How could Todd have grown so big, yet here he was normal again? I must have invented the whole thing in my head? I was starting to get a little let down that the unbelievable experience I thought I went through wasn't real, when Todd whispered into my ear... "I love you too...."

To be continued.....

Last edited by hairychest; May 23rd, 2007 at 05:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TGilders's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:53 PM

TGilders
Send a message via AIM to TGilders Send a message via Yahoo to TGilders
Um... more please.

Oh, and please tell me Todd has the ability to pass on this little gift of his!
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Well, I'm glad I went around adding paragraph breaks so I could more easily read the story, which was very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing your fantasy and hope to see more of it.
  #4   Add to hairychest's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 05:56 AM

hairychest is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the "paragraph" tip! I fixed it up above. It does make a huge difference!
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I really like it. If it was just a dream, I'd like to have a dream like that
  #6   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:28 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
This is a pretty good start! I like it.

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #7   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 01:01 PM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
Wow, I can't wait to read the next part. I wonder what would happen if Todd's abilities were put to a test... //fantasizes//
  #8   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 02:03 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Mmm I loved it too...please write more nice fantasy !!! and nice idea to have put it into words Thanks !
  #9   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 06:39 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
What can I say - excellent. Loved the end of this "chapter" (I hope). Look forward to another when you are ready.

Last edited by funboy; May 23rd, 2007 at 06:51 PM.
  #10   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 07:55 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
A great story, now in easy to read format!

I really like how this story is starting out, and hope to see many more in the future.

I really liked the temp mini-hulk out you put in, btw. Always a nice sight to see someone burst out of their clothes.
  #11   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
I really liked the temp mini-hulk out you put in, btw.
You call that "mini"?? :P

Neat idea man; i saw you've posted the other chapter, and it's "two of two"? aw, that's no good man! we want more todd ^.^
take care~

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options