The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Muscle Mesmerizer

MuscleMesmerize is on a distinguished road
Ultimate Muscle Fantasy?

There are all sorts of threads about fantasies but I kind of wanted to survey the top/favorite fantasies people have.

For example, I know one of the guy's I've worked with loves this one based on a story, about a guy that becomes more and more muscular as he jacks off - but also more and more mindless, until he's left a mindless muscle slave.

What are your top erotic fantasies?
  #2   Add to lunarmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2014, 06:12 PM

lunarmusc is on a distinguished road
Clueless big muscle

Love the idea about them getting more dumb. I just like the guy to act clueless about what's going on as they're getting bigger, but really be controlling the situation. Love a 400 pound bodybuilding in control but acting like its nothing. And of course they grow as they fuck.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to lunarmusc For This Useful Post:
MuscleMesmerize (February 14th, 2014)
  #3   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2014, 11:36 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
The future is so bright...

My ultimate muscle fantasy is an extension of my reality-- just really optimistic. As in, if everything I wanted to happen happened for the next few decades- optimistic.

I continue to drive on in the gym. I keep making more extreme choices than the people around me, and in turn surround myself with more and more hardcore and extreme people.

I keep bulking, when others get winded and uncomfortable and cut back.

Science keeps improving, we get better PED's, and more advanced orthopedic surgery, and more advanced supplements.

I get huge, but my idea of what huge is grows faster than I do.

I make every sacrifice that needs to be made to grow bigger, more time in the gym, more stomach stretching meals, more drugs, less mobility. I ultimately have to retire from powerlifting as I am simply too thick to perform the lifts. At this point I would be far too big to compete as a body builder, as I am far to immobile to perform all the compulsory poses.

The freedom from the demands of competition then frees me to focus on my true passion, my perpetually increasing mass, and tightening skin. My gym is slowly converted into a one man freak show, where throngs of people line up to watch me waddle around, pushing massive weights, between each set I would stuff myself with food, and then waddle over to the railing, flex as best as possible, and permit the curious to touch me.

Each morning I would be weighed in on a freight scale, and get hosed and brushed down, during which time I would daydream about what the future had in store for me. "Will i pop?" "Will I become completely immobile?" and most importantly, "How will I keep getting bigger?"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
Big Jake (March 18th, 2014), mecmec (March 8th, 2014), Ragetiger (March 5th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options