The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Teen Transform: "The College Years" Part 18

From the Chronicle of Muscle Club
TEEN TRANSFORM
The College Years

PART 18

?Yo, Chuckles, you in there?? Barry twisted the doorknob and found it locked. ?Chuck. Hey. Open up.? He rapped his knuckles on the metal door. ?Charles? Dude? You didn?t strike me as the hard-to-get type, and I want your fucking dick buried up to your hairy balls in my fucking ass.? He tapped again. ?Dude. Please. I?m fucking dying out here. My prick is so hard I think it?s gonna break off.?

The door opened and Chuck?s familiar handsome face had its familiar sideways grin on his familiar sensuous lips. ?Well, who could refuse charm like that?? he said.

Barry was naked. So was Chuck. They both looked each other up and down and showed their genuine interest in each other?s body in the way that only men can. ?Fuck,? Barry observed, ?you look better than I remember.?

?Got my beauty sleep,? he explained. He placed his hand on the door?s edge and leaned against it, exposing his dark, furry arm pit and sending a thick, heavenly fog of his earthy, erotic scent towards the younger man. ?Can I help you with something??

?I?really? We?re gonna do this??

?Really. I think you can use a few lessons in manners. So, yes, Barry, we?re gonna do this.?

?With you standing there, full-on naked, looking ready to party hard, your hard dick throbbing a steady beat against your six-pack and me standing here so horny I could fuck a hole through Fort Knox and come out the other fucking side??

Chuck had to admit, the man did have a way with words. ?Colorful, but accurate.?

Barry?s brow furrowed. ?Come ooooon, man! I need a dick!?

?You just need a dick.?

?Fuck, yeah, bro!?

?And any old dick will do??

?Yes! I mean no! Wait, is this a trick question?? Chuck?s smile increased and he moved his other hand up on the other side of the door frame, opening up both of his armpits and their musky fragrance designed to drive men wild. It made his huge shoulders bunch up and his chest muscles stretched into cables. The head of his cock started pushing its way from his wealth of foreskin, blooming like a mushroom cap as a fat gob of warm, sticky honey began to drool from its mouth.

Barry looked down at the thick shank of sex meat and winced as if in pain. ?Aw, fuck me, man, you are killing me!?

?I just want to be treated nicely, and not like just another dick you want in your ass.? He made his cock bounce and the precum hung from it like spider?s silk.

Barry watched the progress of the long, thick strand as he started speaking quickly. ?Oh, dude, you are so far from ?just another dick? in my book. You are, like, the crown prince of dick! The king of dick!? Chuck still looked doubtful. ?The god of dick! Dude! Please! I?m begging you!?

Chuck lowered his arms, reaching down to cup his palm below his leaky dick and gathering the thick nectar, rubbing the bulbous tip of his cock and raising his hand to his mouth, extending his long, talented tongue and licking his hand clean. With the other, he started to close the door.

?Dude!? Barry pleaded. ?No, dude! C?moooon!?

The door closed with a click. Barry started knocking immediately and heard Chuck ask, in a comically high voice, ?Who is it??

?Fuck me,? Barry whispered.

?I can?t hear you, you?ll have to speak up!? Chuck responded in the same voice.

?It?s Barry,? he said. ?May I please come in??

The door opened again. Chuck looked - if anything, he looked even better. His muscles appeared larger, fuller, harder, more distinct, and he?d allowed his secondary prick to come out and play. He stood there looking perfect with what passed as a look of innocence on his god-like face. ?Why, hello, Barry,? he said, his voice a deep rumble, ?It?s nice to see you again.? He moved a hand onto each towering hard-on and started stroking both his erections, coating them in thick deliveries of his limitless flow of warm, delicious lube.

?You?re a cruel bastard, do you know that??

?I think I?m going to close the door again,? Chuck said, innocently.

Barry put his hand against it to hold it open, but after Chuck raised an eyebrow, he let his arm drop. ?You?re looking?handsome today.?

?Thank you,? Chuck replied. He pulled one hand from one throbbing hard-on and dragged it across his massive chest, leaving a coat of precum that clung to his skin and dark fur. He moved his hand over the rippled masses of his tight, hard belly, through the thick forest of his shining pubic bush and reapplied his grip to his hungry cock, stroking with long, leisurely motions.

?I was wondering what you were planning on doing this lovely afternoon?? Barry was trying to keep breathing, but it was hard while surrounded by a thick cloud of Chuck?s powerful sexual scent.

?Oh? How kind of you to ask.? He stepped forward, now no more than a couple of inches away from Barry. ?As it happens, I didn?t have any hard?plans.? Chuck was so close that the heat of his naked body was palpable. He lowered his voice to a soft growl and then lifted one thickly muscular arm, pushing his nose into the moist heat of his armpit and inhaling deeply. His chest inflated and pushed against Barry?s, rubbing warm skin against skin, hyper-sensitive nipple against hyper-sensitive nipple. ?I could use a shower,? he said. He glanced at Barry sideways and then extended his long, pliable, wet tongue into the dark fur and licked himself.

Barry?s mouth dropped open.

?Why?? Chuck asked, ?What did you have in mind??

?I?.?

?You.? Chuck licked the salty essence of himself from his full, soft lips.

?A shower?.?

?Did you want to take a shower with me??

Barry nodded.

?That sounds like an excellent idea.? Chuck lowered his arm and wound it around Barry?s shoulders. He pulled the man tightly to his perfect body and pushed their mouths together, bathing Barry in cascades of perfect bliss that radiated down his naked body like hot water. ?Warm water,? Chuck growled. He kissed Barry?s lips. ?Soap.? He kissed him again, softly. ?Maybe you could lather me up, Barry. Would you like that??

He gulped. ?Uh huh.?

?I?d like that too. I want you to take charge, Barry. Do you think you could do that??

He nodded.

?I want your hands all over my body. I want you to wash me. Every inch. Every millimeter. I want to feel you touching me everywhere, washing my chest, my stomach, my legs, my cock, my balls, my ass. I want you to wash me. Would you like to do that, Barry??

?Yes,? he answered, his brain spinning and his cock as hard as a rock, ?I think I would like that very much.?

Chuck wrapped Barry in his arms and kissed him deeply.

?Your place or mine??

?What??

Jeremy shrugged as he pulled his jacket back on. ?Isn?t that what you?re supposed to say??

?I dunno. Sounds kinda cliched.? Jeremy laughed slightly. Tim looked down at him and wrinkled his brow. ?What??

?You surprise me sometimes, that?s all.?

?In a good way??

?In a very good way.?

From a distance, it appeared that a towering wall of muscle emerged from Jasper?s Coffee Shop, accompanied by a smaller less muscular wall. Tim stood nearly seven feet high, and owned the well-developed frame of a world-class bodybuilder. His clothes looked two sizes too small on his body, and the brawn lining his exposed arms was bulging as if he had just stepped out of a gym after four hours of intense training. His blond hair was clipped short like straw on his noble head, and a two-day growth of beard dusted his angular and masculine jawline. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt stretched so thin across his chest that one could make out the dark stain of his nipples perched on the lower ledge of each massive pectoral globe, and his pants left little to the imagination regarding how much meat he was packing in his basket.

Jeremy looked small compared with the giant next to him, but it would take someone very extraordinary not to. He was a full head shorter - and then some - than Tim?s gargantuan stature, and his clothes were doing a better job of camouflaging his newly developed muscular frame. Anyone seeing him without the benefit of Tim standing nearby would immediately place him as a varsity collegiate wrestler, with thick legs and arms and a fairly prominent and almost absurdly developed set of glutes sticking out his back-end. While his body was not showing the same absurd taper from waist to shoulders that Tim?s did, it was still obvious that this young man with the dark hair and youthful features could easily lift double his own weight overhead, and do so for several reps before tiring.

?My room is kinda?broken,? Tim explained.

?You broke your room??

Tim lifted his arm and swelled the muscles into full bloom, then pointed at the football-sized biceps and said, ?Big.?

?Ah,? Jeremy nodded, ?yes. Well, we can check my room. If my room mate is there?.? He started walking back towards the campus, and Tim strode alongside him.

?Charles.?

?Yeah, if Charles is there I can ask him to go find something to do. He?s pretty nice that way.?

?I don?t see him around much,? Tim said. ?Big dude.?

?Yes,? Jeremy agreed, ?he is.? A pang of guilt erupted inside Jeremy at that moment, as he thought about what he was doing and why. He genuinely liked Tim, and the more he talked to him the more he liked him. They?clicked. There was a weird and amazing rapport between them that put him at ease, draining away the intimidation he had always otherwise felt.

The thought of Chuck brought back the secrets he was holding inside, and he paused for a moment as a flood of considerations collided inside his head.

Should he just tell Tim about Chuck? About what Chuck wanted? About what Chuck wanted Jeremy to do? Even if it was the same thing that Jeremy already wanted to do? And were they - he and Tim - just about to do ?it?? How would Tim react? Would he be mad? Would he hate Jeremy for being dishonest? Would he think everything Jeremy was doing and saying was just for this Chuck plan? And if he didn?t tell him, would it matter why they were together?

They walked in silence until Tim asked, ?You okay?? and touched his shoulder gently.

Jeremy looked up. ?Huh??

?Seems like you went somewhere else for a bit there.?

?Oh. No. Just?thinking.?

Tim looked concerned, and made a quick assumption. ?We don?t have to do anything,? he said. ?Sex, I mean. We can just talk, if you?re worried or scared about being with?.?

Jeremy interrupted him. ?It?s not that. I mean?I want to?do something. With you.? Tim?s concern melted away. It was like the sun coming out. ?I just?there?s something?.?

?About Jeff??

Jeremy looked over. ?What??

?You?re thinking about Jeff.? He simply said it, as if it were a fact.

?No. No! Oh, god no. I was?I was thinking about Charles. Chuck.?

?Oh.? Tim?s handsome features registered confusion.

?No! No, no. There?s no, like, me and Chuck.?

?It?s okay, I mean, who am I to start feeling jealous about who some other guy is?.?

Jeremy stopped. They were in a wooded field, a shortcut between the campus and the town, within sight of a few homes and passing between the tall pines. The air was calm and the sun was bright on the snow. ?It?s not?.god, this is frustrating.? Tim just stood there looking at him, waiting for him. ?So. The thing is?I mean, I really like you, Tim. Like, a lot. A really, really lot. I?ve always liked you.?

?You have?? He seemed genuinely surprised.

He nodded. ?Oh, jeez, yes.?

?But?you always acted?you always, sort of, ran away from me.?

Jeremy turned on him. ?No, I didn?t!?

?Yes, you did.?

?I did not.?

He nodded, looking attractive and vulnerable. ?You did.?

?Tim, I never?.?

?Jeremy, every time I saw you, wherever you were, in the dorms, on campus, in the library, every time you acted like you were on fire and needed to go find the nearest river to jump into to put yourself out.?

?I?that?s kinda true.?

Tim?s mouth twisted sideways. ?What does that mean??

?This?ll sound weird.?

?Just say it anyway.?

?Well, I was so attracted to you that I was scared of you.?

Tim's brow furrowed. ?You?re right. That sounds weird.?

?Well?maybe?I was scared of my feelings, I guess. I don?t know how to explain it exactly, but whenever you?re around, whenever I saw you, my heart sped up and I felt embarrassed and weird. I mean you?re so?? He looked at him. ?You?re so?.? At all of his nearly seven feet of perfect male muscular beauty. ??and I sort of?didn?t want you to notice me.?

?How could I not notice you? You?re beautiful.?

?Shut up.? Jeremy turned beet red and seemed physically staggered by the words.

Tim just smiled more broadly, turning fully towards the smaller young man so they were facing each other. ?So?are you?embarrassed right now?? He made his muscles swell outward, pressing against his clothes as they pulled tighter against his body.

?Stop it.?

?Stop what?? His chest was inflating with power. His arms bulged. His shoulders broadened and rose higher. ?I?m not doing anything.?

Jeremy?s mouth went dry as he looked at this incredibly handsome guy flirting with him. His heart was pounding in his chest and his dick was throbbing. ?Oh, god.?

Tim flexed his muscles, bouncing his chest rhythmically. ?What? I?m just standing here.?

?Oh my god.? Tim lifted up his arms, feigning a yawn, and flexed his entire torso into full bloom. Muscle rippled and swelled everywhere, pushing up against his skin and showing fibers and cables of raw power. ?Oh my god,? Jeremy repeated.

Tim balled his hands into fists. His arms exploded into hard bulges of power a foot thick. ?You okay, dude? You look a little pale.?

?I can?t believe?.?

?What?? He twisted his hands and made his biceps swell and recede as if he were inflating them. Every fiber of power was etched into his tanned skin. The display of so much raw, powerful, brain-bending muscle was making Jeremy?s cock bulge and pulse with hard throbs. ?I?m not embarrassing you, am I Jeremy? Am I making you feel like you?re on fire, now??

?I need?.?

Tim?s eyebrow arched. ?What do you need??

Chuck stood naked before Barry with steam curling about his skin like tendrils. They had turned on every shower head and hot water was blasting out in a hard, rough cacophony. The tiled room was warm and wet and Barry?s heart was thumping hard in his chest.

No one had ever looked as good as Chuck did. No one ever could. It was insane how good he looked. Barry was standing at the entrance to the showers and Chuck stood in the center of the room. He was smiling that sideways grin and his green eyes sparked like jewels. Water beaded on his copper skin and clung to the thick forest of curls spreading across his massive chest. His skin looked like liquid metal, wet with sweat and mist. His eight-pack swelled and receded as he breathed, and Barry traced the line of the other man?s collection of perfectly developed brawn with hunger.

Barry took a bar of soap in his hand. It was already wet and slippery, and he lathered his palms and fingers with slick bubbles and then stood in front of Chuck, meeting his gaze. ?Where should I start??

?Start where you want to,? Chuck advised.

Barry reached over and lifted one of Chuck?s heavy, muscular arms and pushed his hands into his dark pit. The scent of Chuck?s body mingled with the perfume of the soap, clean and dirty, and he moved his hands along the bulges of hard brawn, washing one arm.

He used a uncharacteristically gentle touch, as if he was afraid that Chuck would stop him, like a wild animal. His eyes traveled over every inch of that arm as he worshiped its strength and power, moving his lathered hands over the biceps and triceps, along his forearm, and finally he took Chuck?s hand into his and washed it with intense concentration.

Chuck, he realized, was at his disposal. Chuck was allowing this. He moved his hands along his arm and washed him with long strokes before moving to the other arm and continuing the process.

He had never felt a man in this manner. With Tim, and even before when Chuck and him has been fucking, there was nothing of this gentle demeanor, nothing of this sensation of moving his hands across another man?s body so intimately and carefully.

It allowed Barry to feel everything about Chuck?s incredible from. He could feel the muscle move beneath his hands, feel the warmth of his flesh, the marriage of muscle and man, and then he lifted Chuck?s other arm and pushed the suds into that armpit, watching the curls move and gather as he so carefully bathed the other man.

He lowered Chuck?s arm and looked at his broad chest, at the finger-thick cables of power, at the deep wealth of his fur and the two chocolate nipples poking through the dark forest at the lower edge of each full globe of power. He set his hands to the man?s pectoral majesty and moved them slowly across his skin, digging his nails and fingers into the dark curls as he spread the white lather into that darkness.

Chuck watched him with interest and a growing sense of lust. He had been worshiped before many time, but this was something special, something more. He realized that for Barry, this was an entirely new experience and the intensity of his attention was a huge turn-on. Barry was discovering the beauty of a man intimately and with direct concentration. He was?exploring Chuck as he explored his own feelings, allowing this love of a man?s body to bloom inside him.

Barry moved his hands down Chuck?s body to his slim, tight, rippled belly. He could feel Chuck breathe, feel his movement and his heartbeat. He rested his hands there for a moment, just allowing himself to experience a kind of deep intimacy with another man, a tenderness and realization of the very essence of Chuck?s power, his heart, his breath.

Barry closed his eyes and moved his hands slowly downward, inching closer and closer to the tenderest part of Chuck?s insanely beautiful anatomy, and the thing that seemed to him to be the truest expression of masculine power.

Jeremy reached down to adjust his burgeoning hard-on. ?You?re making my dick hurt,? he explained.

Tim lowered his arms and allowed his collection of brawn to deflate. ?Well, that?s certainly never my intention. If anything, I want to make your dick feel really, really good.?

?You?re not helping!? Jeremy complained, pushing at his groin.

?Sorry.? He was smiling though as he stuck his thumbs into the waist of his pants and pushed down. ?What do you need me to do?? His pants were sliding off his hips.

?Could you try being a lot less handsome and sexy??

?I could try,? he said, moving his hand onto his bulging crotch, ?but I?m not sure that?s possible.?

?Fuck,? Jeremy looked around and then stuck his hand down the front of his pants, trying to manually adjust himself. ?How do you manage just walking around with that thing in your pants??

Tim shrugged. ?I have some added benefits that come with the package.? He squeezed himself meaningfully.

Jeremy screwed up his face and he attempted to guide his throbbing meat inside his jeans. ?Such as??

?I can control how big I am.?

?Then why???

?Because I like being big,? he explained, running his grip along the fat obvious inches of his own mammoth prick. ?Because it causes reactions like that.? He nodded at Jeremy?s prominent bulge.

?You mean you?re?even bigger??

Tim just smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

?Holy shit.? Jeremy wasn?t sure if he would be experiencing these strong reactions to Tim?s peacock-like displays of male pulchritude anyway, or whether he was being affected by the upgrades that Tim?s sexplosion had granted him. Whatever the cause, the more Tim put himself on display and showed off his myriad talents and muscular dimensions, the higher it was driving Jeremy?s libido and the harder it was pushing his dick. By the time Tim offered his knowing smile, Jeremy?s balls were buzzing, his nipples were tingling, his butt hole was throbbing and his dick felt like it was a yard long and weighed several pounds.

?I know a way to relieve the pressure,? Tim suggested, watching Jeremy playing with his groin. ?Won?t take but a minute.?

?What, you want me to wish it away?? He pushed the heel of his palm against the hard shank of his prick, feeling it rub uncomfortably inside the denim.

?Probably need at least a little bit of privacy,? Tim said lightly, looking around them.

?Wait, you mean you want to???

Tim shrugged. ?Fastest way I know,? he offered. ?And I?m very good - or so I?m told.?

?You want to???

?You bet your amazing ass I want to. I always want to. I want to show you how good it can feel. I want to make you feel better than you?ve ever felt in your entire life.?

?But?.? Jeremy looked a bit disappointed, suddenly.

?But what??

?I didn?t?.?

Tim looked confused. ?What??

?I wanted that?us?to be?I dunno?special.?

?Oh. Oh! Oh, fuck, I?m?I?m so stupid. Jesus, Jeremy, we can?yeah, let?s not?.?

?But, holy fuck, this hurts.?

?Well, um, did you want to, like, jerk off or something??

?I??

?I can make you come, if that helps.?

?Make me???

Tim shrugged. ?If that helps.?

Jeremy felt something. Some warm sensation, that started at his loins and spread itself through his body. ?What?s??

?Just relax,? Tim advised. ?Unzip your pants.?

?What are you?what?s happening??

?You?ll enjoy this. Trust me. Unzip your pants.?

?Someone will see.?

?Let me worry about that.?

Barry lowered himself until his knees rested on the warm tile. The hot water splashed and rained down on him, and he rubbed his eyes with his forearm to remove some of the water and clear his vision. He looked up before applying his lathered hands to Chuck?s cock, and Chuck was looking down at him. He watched his chest rise and fall, and his 8-pack swell and recede, and then he moved one hand against Chuck?s pelvis and into his thick pubic bush, washing with tender strokes.

Chuck held himself back. This other man so close to his prick, so close to pleasure, but he was loving this gentleness and unfamiliar tender patience. His body was white hot with lust and his balls drooped with their cargo of powerful cream. He swallowed dryly and licked his lips, nodding at the man washing his body.

Barry looked down at the mammoth and gorgeous appendage hanging with such lush abundance from Chuck?s groin. It was a magnificent tool, thickly veined and heavy. The head drooped several inches down and hung over a set of balls hanging low with their load. He moved his hand to the base of Chuck?s dick and then slowly, achingly slowly, he used a single long stroke to bathe the beautiful shank of sex in suds.

Thick tingles of sex erupted wherever Barry touched him. His cock was super sensitized and, even limp, it was delivering thick shocks of bliss into Chuck?s magic body.

Barry started slowly, moving his soapy hands around the beautiful instrument capable of delivering such incredibly powerful pulses of sex. He washed it carefully, diligently, cupping the helmet in his palm and running his hand up its thick inches. Then he lifted it and set his fingertips to the sack holding Chuck?s balls, showing equal tenderness and reverence for these. He moved his hand to hold Chuck and his fingers found the man?s taint. He rubbed it with tiny, soft strokes, cleaning the smooth skin between his ball sack and his hairy ass crack.

Chuck bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut.

Barry, emboldened or horny or both, moved his hand between Chuck?s legs and slip his finger into Chuck?s warm crack, finding his tender core with ease and gently rubbing the pad of his thumb against the pucker. He did not push inside, though he dearly wanted to, and instead he was just softly, slowly, gently rubbing him with small circles.

Chuck closed his eyes and concentrated his attention on that spot, feeling Barry?s intimate touch with increasing arousal. He tried to tame the need inside him, tried telling himself that this was a test meant for Barry and not his own resolve.

Sensations of warmth and sex and ecstasy were emanating from Barry?s finger. Just from his finger, rubbing with mild, small circles against Chuck?s hole.

Was Barry tugging him? Was he feeling it like this? That wasn't supposed to happen. No one should be able to do that to him. What was going on?

This was turning out to be a test of both men?s resolve.

Tim moved towards Jeremy and set his fingers to Jeremy?s fly, undoing the button and pulling his zipper down. The white cotton of his underwear bloomed forward and Tim asked, ?Can I touch you??

?I?.?

?I?m just going to release you, so things don?t get too messy.? The warm cascade of sensual bliss never faltered and maintained a steady flow as Tim pulled down the elastic of Jeremy?s underwear gingerly. ?You?re doing good,? he said, ?just let go.?

?I?m scared.?

?I know. I?m not going to do anything you don?t want me to do. I?m not going to hurt you. This is going to feel really good, Jeremy. Just trust me.?

?I?I do trust you.?

?I?m going to touch you now, okay?? Jeremy nodded, looking down as Tim?s large hand reached inside his shorts. His grip was smooth and warm, and a stronger, deeper sensation of the same warm cascade of bliss encased his entire cock and then moved down to lick his balls and asshole. ?Is that all right??

?Feels good,? Jeremy verified. ?Is this?are you tugging??

?Mm hmm. Do you want some more??

?Okay,? he answered quietly.

Tim extracted Jeremy?s cock and then moved his hands away. He increased what he was doing, pushing his power into Jeremy?s body, tickling his libido, licking it and stroking it, sending insistent sensations of sexuality at the smaller young man. ?Tell me what you want.?

?I don?t know,? he answered truthfully.

?Well, tell me what you like.?

?Suck?? Jeremy had hardly uttered the single syllable when the unmistakable sense of a warm, wet, talented mouth had surrounded every inch of his hard cock and was licking, sucking, kissing, stroking, and swallowing him inside a velvet vase of pure heaven. He gasped and Tim watched his cock pulse and redden with blood.

?What else?? Jeremy hesitated and swallowed thickly. ?Just tell me. I?ll do anything you ask me to.?

?Lick?.?

Again with shocking speed and surprising skill, a tongue applied itself wetly to Jeremy?s asshole. It pushed against him, it spread wet warmth across his tender flesh, he could feel it lapping at his hole even as the sensation of the mouth covering his cock never let up. He was being simultaneously blown and rimmed as he stood there fully clothed with his erection throbbing with hard pulses.

But he wasn?t coming. He could feel the terrible, wonderful edge of orgasm gripping his cock and balls, but he wasn?t coming.

?More?? Tim asked.

Jeremy nodded.

The sensations increased. Several mouths were worshiping his cock. Kissing the tip, licking the stalk, blowing warmly against him, drooling slick spit down his length, pulling his balls inside their warmth, a tongue was inside his butt, prodding his prostate, another circled his tight rosebud, another lapped at his taint.

It was amazing. It was colossal. It was unbelievable.

?Wait,? Chuck warned him. ?Wait.? Barry?s hands paused on their worship of Chuck?s cock, balls and ass. Chuck set his hands on Barry?s wrists and held them there. ?Fuck, that feels so good,? he said.

The praise lit something up in Barry, and his cock pulsed and started to rise. ?I?m not done yet,? he said. He rubbed against Chuck again with tender attention. Cascades of bliss wrapped around him.

?Aw, fuck,? Chuck moaned. He pulled in a deep breath and his chest grew massive. ?Just?lemme get myself together.?

Barry smiled. He moved his hands from under Chuck?s and applied them to the man?s rippled belly, caressing him with long, slow, calming strokes. The sensation of sex that Barry was delivering so confidently lessened. ?You want to rinse off?? Barry asked.

?Yeah. Maybe that?yeah.? Chuck moved away from Barry and under one of the blasting shower heads, allowing the hot water to wash the lather from his skin. He lifted his hands to his face and stretched his tall, wide frame. His dick was semi-rigid and Barry watched the other man?s sensual actions with growing lust.

When Chuck turned around, Barry stood and approached him, moving his wet hands across Chuck?s wide back, luxuriating in the sensation of feeling every bulging mass of power. He could feel Chuck?s muscles moving and flexing beneath his warm, slick skin and he took the soap into his hands to wash his back. He started tugging him hard, but with a new type of sensation, one that did not mimic a sexual act but was its own sexual act. A feeling of bliss and comfort and warmth surrounded Chuck.

Barry moved closer, until his rising cock was pushing against Chuck?s ass crack, and he rubbed himself against the other man playfully.

Chuck leaned his head back on his neck and Barry came forward, pressing his lips to Chuck?s. He used his body to wash the slick, warm skin, wrapping his hands around the massive man?s torso and pushing his own colossal chest against him. He used his power of controlling another man's pleasure to fill Chuck up with that new sensation he had discovered. Equal parts sex and love.

Barry?s cock was sliding up and down in the crack of Chuck?s ass. His hands were on his chest, caressing, kneading, rubbing. His own chest pressed against Chuck?s back, skin on skin, as if wrapping Chuck in a Barry cocoon, made of warm flesh and hard muscle. Bright, flashing tingles of bliss erupted along Barry?s prick and it pulsed and throbbed and swelled with eager need.

Tim?s talent was perfect. He held Jeremy in the palm of his hand, stroking his libido with expert finesse. ?Tell me when you?re ready, Jeremy.? His deep voice spoke softly. He was watching the effect of his tugging on his friend, and finding it hard to control himself. Jeremy reacted so deeply to his power, and he was applying it so keenly, so lightly.

What would happen when they were truly together, and he could show Jeremy all that he was capable of?

Tim strengthened the sensation inside Jeremy?s ass. The tongue turned hard, iron hard, thrusting inside of him, a fat cock spurting jets of hot cream, shoving against some magic place inside him, lighting him up with sex.

Jeremy?s vioce was hoarse. ?Gotta?.?

?Are you ready, Jeremy?? The smaller young man nodded. His cock pulsed hard, jumping and spitting a long thread of pre. ?Do you want to come, now?? Jeremy ground his teeth together and squeezed his hands into fists, nodding just once. ?All right, Jeremy. Get ready.?

Tim sank to his knees and leaned his face forward. Jeremy looked down and watched the man?s wide, powerful shoulders and shaggy blond head approach. Tim looked up and pushed out his tongue, placing it against Jeremy?s drooling snake and licking him.

?Wanna fuck you,? Barry said, pushing his lips next to Chuck?s ear.

The large man groaned and sighed. He wanted Barry?s thick cock inside him. He wanted to feel that sensation of wholeness that came with being with another man and intimately connected, breathing the same breaths, moving with the same rhythm, feeling the sensation of the other man?s body as if it was part of his own.

Chuck turned around, grinning. ?You gonna take me?? he asked.

Barry returned the grin. Rather than answering in words, Barry grabbed Chuck?s massive body and pushed him up the wall, breaking tiles and leaving a thick indent. He pushed Chuck up the tiles as the water splashed between them and his cock rose to its zenith, inflating with hot blood and growing steel hard and red hot.

Chuck had not been manhandled like this in years. He was rather enjoying it. His brothers had been missing for so long, now, with only occasional and brief visits from those who still managed to return to their corporeal form, and the men he had been with in-between were ordinary and somewhat fragile. Now he was with a man who approached his own level of strength, power and size, and Barry shoved him hard against the wall and positioned his throbbing erection at Chuck?s hungry hole.

?Gonna fuck you,? Barry said simply. The feeling of sexual power increased.

Then he lowered Chuck onto himself and began using him, holding the hefty weight of his entire body - several hundred pounds of hard muscle and heavy bone - against the tiles and using him as a fuck toy.

Chuck was in heaven.

Without warning, Tim smiled, grasping Jeremy?s fat cock and pointing the nozzle at his mouth.

He released his hold over Jeremy?s swollen balls.

Jeremy?s dick exploded. He exhaled an outburst of air from his lungs, threw back his head and fell into perfect sexual release. His balls seized up and his prick swelled and he gasped and cried and felt like his soul was escaping out of his body. The twin sensations of Tim?s hard grip on his steel-hard cock and the rush of orgasmic liberation were almost too much to handle.

His cock erupted with fat ropes of thick cream that shot from him like a fountain, splashing against the back of Tim?s throat as he guzzled the rush of cum with ease and desire. Jeremy curled his toes and winced from the power of his orgasmic release.

It was more powerful than anything he?d ever experienced. It was mind-blowing, and felt even better than anything he?d done with Jeff.

And Tim had barely touched him.

Tim milked Jeremy dry. He could feel the power of Muscle Club in the hot, thick spunk still immature but powerful in its infancy - not anywhere as strong and fulfilling as what Barry could now deliver, but it was there and unmistakable to his body.

It was all he craved, now. His only and purest sustenance. He pulled it from the other boy as if sucking a straw to swallow every rich drop.

Jeremy let a small, soft moan from his chest as he was released and allowed to fulfill the pent up sexual power that Tim had been twisting like a dial. He felt a mixture of excitement and fear inside him, mingled together in an uncomfortable stew of emotions. He could hear his cock exploding its wet delivery of rich cream, hear it splash inside Tim?s mouth and hear the other young man swallowing greedily.

It had been exciting to give himself over to Tim. The sensation of sex, the palpable feeling of hands, lips, tongues, dicks, so many warm, wet, firm, soft things applying themselves to his body with the sole purpose of making him feel?better than he had ever felt or could even imagine feeling, and to have this happen to him outside in the open where people could see, to be both exhilarated and frightened at the prospect of so public a display made his heart race. When he came, finally, it felt as if some pressure valve had been released and the overwhelming bliss of perfect pleasure shook him to his core.

At the same time, he was realizing from first-hand experience how powerful Tim could be. He had been enamored of the man?s muscular beauty and awkward charm. It was hard not to be attracted to him, looking like he did and acting like he did and wandering around naked like he did.

But Tim could do that to him so easily! He could manipulate Jeremy?s body, his feelings, almost reading his mind and then providing instant and immense gratification of any desire, any sexual need or wish and he had never even touched him! Even as the idea frightened him, it excited him more. He found that there was something about releasing himself to Tim that made him trust him. Tim would do whatever he asked, anything he asked, and he would do it eagerly.

Chuck was like a rag doll in Barry?s hands. He thrust the man?s ass up and down on his pole, letting out a string of filthy words, filling Chuck?s ears with his deep voice as he filled Chuck?s ass with his fat prick.

Tile was breaking off from the wall and cluttering the floor, Chuck?s mass was digging a hole in the wall as Barry used him to pleasure himself. Chuck reached overhead and twisted his head on his neck, falling deep into the bottomless well of bliss that this sensation always delivered, but now with Barry driven mad with lust and fucking him senseless, he started to lose control over himself.

He bit his lip. He pinched his eyes closed. He balled his hands into fists. His cock was rubbing itself along Barry?s body sending thick, unyielding shocks of sex into his body. He could feel every fat inch of Barry?s prick inside him, shoving against his prostate and pushing every button that he had.

The cage opened.

?You gotta stop,? Chuck groaned. His cock was spurting fountains of cream all over Barry?s chest and neck and face. It felt like fire against his skin, splattering against him and dripping along his skin.

?Not gonna stop,? Barry answered, redoubling his effort. His arms were covered in veins from the strain of using Chuck as a set of weights, pumping him like iron over his hard cock.

?Gotta?stop,? Chuck repeated. The beast was roaring. It wanted out.

?Make me,? Barry said, shoving himself deep inside Chuck?s ass and releasing heavy ropes of hot cream inside his guts.

Jeremy emptied himself into Tim?s mouth almost as an act of thanks. He pumped great, thick fountains of hot cream up the thick inches of his hard, heavy prick and pushed it from himself as a kind of payment, relishing the sounds of Tim?s gulping and sucking and his deep and satisfying moans. Tim?s lips and chin were coated in thick cream. His tongue was milky white as he sucked the unfettered delivery inside himself. He stroked and squeezed Jeremy?s prick, milking every drop from his body.

His head was spinning and his balls ached from their delivery and his cock was still throbbing when Tim pulled his hand reluctantly from Jeremy?s wet and pulsing cock and looked up, wondering at the other boy?s reaction.

Jeremy was breathing hard, looking down to meet Tim?s gaze. ?Oh my god,? he said. ?Oh my god.?

?I didn?t mean to?I?m sorry.?

?Sorry for what? That was amazing!?

?I just?I couldn?t help myself. I wanted to taste you. I wanted to swallow you. You looked?god, Jeremy, where can we go??

?Go??

?I want to be with you. Right now. More than anything. I want?.?

?But I just?.? He swallowed and looked down at his glistening cock. ?I just came the biggest load of my life! There?s no way I can do that again!?

?Don?t worry,? Tim said, smiling. ?When you?re with me, anything?s possible.? He stood up easily, and towered over Jeremy, reminding him again just how huge this magic and beautiful boy was. He looked up into his face, watching Tim licking the remnants of his delivery from his full, supple lips. ?Do you want to be with me??

Jeremy echoed Tim?s words back to him. ?More than anything.?

Tim offered his hand.

Jeremy took it.

Chuck didn?t want it to stop. Chuck wanted it deep inside him. Chuck wanted to keep Barry there and feel that sensation of pure bliss and intimate connection. He pushed his mouth against Barry?s and kissed him passionately.

Transform was raging at the bars of its cage. Transform was a white hot, incandescent fire, a volcanic explosion overdue for eruption.

Barry kissed Chuck back and fucked him hard. He pushed himself inside and pulled Chuck?s body down, planting himself inside the core of the other man and exploding with hot cream.

Chuck?s eyes rolled up and his body suddenly bulged with fresh muscle.

Transform exploded from him in its purest form, erupting in the cum that pumped from his cock, leaking from every pore of his body, delivered in the spit he exchanged with Barry and enmeshed in the thick pheromones his body produced.

It came from him unfiltered and super-powered and glorious. The essence of masculine power. The perfection of muscular development and size and strength. Sex on top of sex, with the ability to prolong the act of pure bliss indefinitely as and powerful as it could get.

And nothing happened.

Nothing happened to Barry at all.
andromediavirgo (February 19th, 2014), bb600 (February 19th, 2014), BGrizzly (February 19th, 2014), brahms97 (February 19th, 2014), chia1103 (February 19th, 2014), chocomus (February 19th, 2014), Dr.Watson (February 20th, 2014), ferro (February 19th, 2014), GrangerWebb (February 24th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 19th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 19th, 2014), Mad Dog (February 21st, 2014), Max Mann (February 20th, 2014), michaelv2 (February 24th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (February 19th, 2014), muscular (February 19th, 2014), nnnrg (February 19th, 2014), nvb2 (February 20th, 2014), pecchaser7 (February 21st, 2014), Reeza (February 19th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (February 20th, 2014), roborans2283 (February 21st, 2014), sonic260 (February 19th, 2014), stewbake (February 20th, 2014), swinginbusdoors (February 19th, 2014), tadeusz10 (February 21st, 2014), tat2d9999 (February 19th, 2014)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 11:24 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I wnder if Chuck transform wave will affect other people in the surroundings.
And also.... "More tan anything" DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to chocomus For This Useful Post:
AKA (February 19th, 2014)
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 12:39 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
OH my. Something really IS different about the Muscle Club boys. They're total TEASES.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 04:01 PM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
Earlier, Chuck was worried about how an encounter with Tim would completely override whatever makes members of the Muscle Club who they are. But lately they've been affecting him like everyone else. Maybe the reverse is true. Has Transform finally met its match?
The Following User Says Thank You to sonic260 For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Oh, MAN! I needed that more than I realized! Wonderful work, great descriptions of muscle and sex, and such tender feelings from these fuck gods! I LOVE what Barry is doing to Chuck, and the scene where Chuck forces Barry to be polite was awesome.

This is not a comment on the story so much as a revelation of my own weirdness, but during the shower scene, while the tiles were falling off the wall, I kept thinking, "Who's gonna fix that? And what will they think caused that? And what about Tim's 'broken room'?" Yes, I felt sorry for the university maintenance department while Barry was using Chuck as a sex toy.

Thank you AKA! Thank you, thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 08:22 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
No words can express my sentiments. I can only offer a meager, thank you.

~M
The Following User Says Thank You to memorex414 For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 07:28 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex414 View Post
No words can express my sentiments. I can only offer a meager, thank you.

~M
Ditto. I loved it. Especially the bit in the beginning where Chuck made Barry be polite.

Such a great series. Such a great new chapter.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options