The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mystery7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 10:06 PM

mystery7 is on a distinguished road
Anyone know any muscle guys that have Skype by chance? Like to speak to one however I don't want to speak to the ones who are interested in making a fast buck. You try talking to them and when you say you are broke, they drop you like a flat tire.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BigBawlz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Soon 2B Hulk

BigBawlz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BigBawlz Send a message via Yahoo to BigBawlz
Hey.

Beggars can't be choosers.

And honestly, I don't think it's a "fast buck". They had to work long and hard to get the body they have, so for them to request payment for someone to ogle them seems fair. They are simply getting back their investment.

Becoming buff is not cheap, and sometimes its hard to make ends meet, specially when you're spending most of your money on supplements and gym memberships and such.

Help them stay huge, and support them financially any way you can.
  #3   Add to barraganap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Military Muscle Boy

barraganap is on a distinguished road
As a guy who flexes on cam myself and has a successful career in the military, I personally don't agree with charging people just to look at you.

Conversely, I'm also a muscle guy who's only turn on is muscle, so I tend to seek out other guys who are gym goers to flex with together. After all, "quid pro quo" is only fair and I've never asked anything of someone else that I didn't have to offer them in return.

Still though, I don't agree with making money off of something that, at least on the street, would essentially be free of charge.
The Following User Says Thank You to barraganap For This Useful Post:
musclegrowthdm (February 21st, 2014)
  #4   Add to petitesissyboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2014, 07:07 AM

petitesissyboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by barraganap View Post
As a guy who flexes on cam myself and has a successful career in the military, I personally don't agree with charging people just to look at you.

Conversely, I'm also a muscle guy who's only turn on is muscle, so I tend to seek out other guys who are gym goers to flex with together. After all, "quid pro quo" is only fair and I've never asked anything of someone else that I didn't have to offer them in return.

Still though, I don't agree with making money off of something that, at least on the street, would essentially be free of charge.
Well I am not muscular but love to worship muscle guys. I don't have anything in return to show and flex but what they get in return is my praise, admiration and subservience to their authority. So, I suppose its a win win for us too.
  #5   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 10:07 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
I think it's gotta be a fair exchange. If you get something out of flexing, it doesn't have to be money, but I don't think there's anything wrong with asking for payment, either. It's a free market for muscle, and you can find it for free if you really want to. But I don't think anyone should be frowned upon for trying to make a living.

It's a hard economy out there, too, so why should we undervalue the amount of work that goes into building a strong powerful physique?
  #6   Add to bodybuilder_shk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 04:19 PM

bodybuilder_shk is on a distinguished road
Skype id: netosp87. Depending on what you want, we can talk or not
  #7   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 10:09 AM
Muscle Mesmerizer

MuscleMesmerize is on a distinguished road
I deal with the same issue with my hypnosis, and here's one thing it boils down to.... there are so many guys wanting your time, that you would NOT have time to do it for free to everyone that wanted it unless you were retired, had won the lottery, or otherwise weren't needing to work (and even then, you wouldn't get to everyone, as worshipers outnumber muscle guys, and hypnosubs outnumber hypnotists, etc.). So, be it showing off muscle or something like with my hypnosis, it can be a way to weed out distraction. That's not to say ones that charge, including me, wouldn't do it free if time allowed and it was a good match or a buddy. But, on some level, it simply becomes a practicality. And it's different for just chatting on IM or on message boards, because you can multi-task with multiple chats, TV, etc. as one relaxes, but to take the time out to do a session requires some undivided attention and that time can add up fast. Keep in mind that for them or for me, it's usually not greed, but actually trying to pay bills, afford supplements, have extra to visit family, etc. Some are greedy but others do really need the extra income, and the majority are just regular guys trying to survive and it's something where they realized they have an asset that people want to spend money on, so why not make money on it, when it's much more convenient to do it schedule-wise then say getting a second job that eats into gym time or something.

Now, some definitely get more into the financial domination aspects of it, or play up an angle/character because they know that's what will get the most money. There was a recent video posted here with one of these guys introducing an event for Valentine's and it was a bit strange yet refreshing to see him introducing it as himself and then going into character, as a lot of guys just keep up a "character". I kind of prefer a guy like that, who you know could chat like a regular guy and not just be in that mode all the time. Sadly I don't have much extra money to be paying other guys, but sometimes there are other things to be exchanged besides money, like hypnosis to see muscle And on my site even for files, I'd accept some creative work in exchange for some.

So, if you can't afford a muscle guy but have some type of skill or talent, offer it up to him, see if he'd flex for you in exchange for that?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options