The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 12:14 AM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Jason Grows up: Part V: The Morning After

Other parts of this and other stories

The night was long as Jason slept restless, his giant hairy muscle-jacked legs hanging well past the end of his boy bed. The huge kid’s dad finding the night equally sleepless as he spent most of the night cleaning up enormous amounts of mess he’d made, watching his big teenager workout his big muscle-morphed body, no thanks to his own ingenious mind and the formula he’d created for the chemical company he worked for that so generously allowed him to work from home on his latest project. A project the engineer’s company knew with confidence – would make them enormous profits, since so many men had already contacted them looking for their last product, their hugely successful muscle enhancing protein powder.

While Jason’s dad had been so pre-occupied by his own teenager’s muscle-growth, his formula protein mix had won the company’s sponsored bodybuilder his title. The man had been so impressed by his own growth and win – he’s stomped into the company office two days after his win, requesting an appointment with the project lead who developed the mixture that helped him gain the title of North American Collegiate Champion.

At only 21 years-old, the gorgeous jacked-up enormous muscle boy caused such as stir at the chemical company, most of the straight executives found themselves questioning their own sexuality by the time the huge man had left the building. The secretaries and female executives were left moist and fanning themselves, many of them fawning over the huge boy after word quickly spread of his arrival.

While the crazed horny scientist was so pre-occupied at home, his own office had become subservient to the giant effects of his formula – and he hadn’t even introduced his latest mixture that had him so wrapped up in its effect on his own enormous muscle-bound teenager.

The dad’s answering service had a multitude of waiting messages for him, however he was busy that night doing laundry and cleaning up his own mess, while his huge teen tossed and turned in his bed.
- - -

The next morning came like an uninvited guest. Jason woke with a raging hard boner –one so tender that his rolling out of bed caused such a pulsing headache, he had to stop himself and push his enormous muscle weight up off the mattress with his arm-strength, in order to alleviate the pressure on his huge swollen cock.

“What was in that muscle mixture dad left for me?” Jason thought to himself, as he forced his slumberous and heft legs one at a time around and out, towards the edge of his own now tiny mattress.

The teenager slid over and got up out of bed and stomped forward, towards his bathroom. Quickly noticing his own scattered clothing around the room and on the floor, the teen suddenly found the trip to his own bathroom seem like a treacherous journey, causing his big beefy muscle body to trip over sneakers and piles of clothing on the floor – piles of clothes that no longer fit and had been flung to the floor in frustration.

Still getting used to his enlarged frame, Jason maneuvered the messy room, taking mental notes in his head for the need to tidy up. He reached his bathroom and supported his hefty frame against the door, as he clutched his stomach which suddenly growled with a loud and urgent intensity.

Jason’s hunger cause him to be light-headed, just as he flicked on his bathroom lights and squinted into his mirror. The enlarged teen’s stomach growled loudly as he peered into the mirror and saw his own reflection. The big teenager’s eyes bolted open wide and bulged out in their sockets.

“ Whooooooaa, Look at ME !!! ”

Jason’s voice traveled from his matrix enhanced teenage voice-box and up into his newly enlarged lungs, up his throat and out his voluptuous muscle-boy mouth, causing a deep and bellowing thunder which reverberated through the house and awakened his tired and spent dad.

The frightful sound hit the scientist/engineer’s sleeping ears within a fraction of a second and caused the man to suddenly awaken, with a painfully hard erection.

After having made it to his bed only half-hour ago, after cleaning and laundry - the man found himself shooting upwards in bed with such urgency that his bed sheets managed to become tangled around him.

“Look at him!!” Jason’s dad blurted, now wide-awake.

Thoughts of Jason’s huge muscled-jacked arms and now enormous hairy and veiny pumped up legs, bounced around in the man’s head, unwilling to escape themselves from his mind.

“I HAVE to look at Jason” he whispered, dick twitching from under the twisted bed sheets.

The baggy-eyed scientist felt his erection leap and bounce about as his excited thoughts focused on the sight of his own pumped-up teenager.

“He’s probably grown even bigger now!” he blurted out-loud. The horny engineer’s own words spilled from his lips like the coffee he’d spit out that fateful morning only weeks ago upon first sight of Jason’s big teenage muscle butt.

The now wide-awakened dad struggled to jump out of his bed but became snagged in his twisted sheets by his own enormous erection. All attempts at escape only left him agitated as he fumbled, until finally – in horny frustrated anger – the man flung himself out of his bed and fell to the floor with a THUD!!!

The flustered and naked scientists scrambled himself up and jostled himself into whatever clothing that lay near him, in order to fly out of his bedroom and down the hall towards his huge muscled teenager’s bedroom.

The dad had to see his teenager – whose growth had no doubt become an incredible sight. Thanks to his muscle-matrix.

By the time the scientist had reached the closed door to Jason’s bedroom – the air had become thick with a musky ripe odor. The man suddenly found himself nodding up into the air, sniffing at the scent until finding the source was coming from behind the teen’s door.

Realizing the smell could only mean one thing – that his now-huge muscle teen stud must have raised both his big muscle-jacked biceps into a flexing pose that left his armpits exposed to the air. The result was an intoxicating scent of muscle-youth musk that would be sure to entice and enthrall anyone, within at least 100 feet of the huge stanky-swole teenager.

“oooh” the man mumbled aloud outside Jason’s bedroom. “People are gonna love smelllin’ that!”

The dad then tripped over his own feet, as he fumbled his way through his boy’s doorway.

Overcome with hunger and unaffected by his own muscle-musk, Jason left his bathroom and threw on what clothes he could find that fit, opening his bedroom door as his dad tumbled through. The older man’s face slapped against the giant teenager’s pecs before he could pull down the XXL T-shirt he’d found. The dad’s face slid down the boy’s newly hairy giant pecs, bouncing against the teenager’s rippled tight and hard eight-pack and finally to the floor at Jason’s feet.

“Whoa!!!” Jason exclaimed in a deep erotic tone. “Sorry dad! You OK??? Where’s the fire dude?”

The teen’s dad looked up from the floor to see his enormous muscular teen towering over him. The boy hadn’t yet pulled his T-shirt over his enormous pecs and the giant hairy slabs hung over him like giant hard square shaped protruding tits that caused the man’s body to rise up off the floor from the sheer strength of his own erection pressing against the floor.

“Ohh… Uhhh….” The dad muttered in response. “I … uh… cum, I mean err… I came to see how you were flexing… I mean… errr doing.’ The horny flustered dad flushed in embarrassment.

“I’m good… REALLY GOOD!” said Jason in a deep masculine voice.

The teen’s response made his dad cum instantly in his baggy sweatpants, as the red-faced man grabbed at his crotch.

“Look how much I GREW!!!” thundered the giant muscle teen.

Another orgasm erupted, causing the dad’s crotch to expand into a sticky wet mess.

“Thank you, THANK YOU” Jason repeated to his dad, his young eyes still locked onto his own biceps as he flung up his arms to pose for his dad. The exposed armpits causing his dad’s eyes to roll back in their sockets and lunge forward to suck onto the giant muscle teen’s deep hairy musky armpits.

Suddenly Jason’s hunger overtook the teenager so violently, he was completely unaware of his power of his own dad and the man’s trans-like reaction to him.

“I gotta EAT!” shouted the huge muscle-boy as he strode out of his bedroom, causing his dad to fling away from him and bounce off the doorway and down back onto the floor like a rag-dolll. THUDD!!!!

Jason stomped down the upstairs hallway and down the stairs, making the house bounce and shake with each step that he took.

Jason’s dad got up off the floor and felt each shake of his teen’s foot-fall bring him closer to yet further orgasm as he followed the enormous teen muscle to the kitchen.

The scientist pulled out two cartons of eggs from the refrigerator, along with a huge shrunk-wrapped ham and begun to whip up a huge breakfast for his son, while Jason kept himself busy eating bananas, apples and toast until his real food was ready.

“The mixture I’ve been leaving you has had an incredible effect on you Jason!” said the boy’s dad as he served up heaps of scrambled eggs and ham onto the plate in front of the erotic teenage hunk. The engineer’s tented crotch safely hidden away behind the counter.

Jason inhaled his breakfast and nodded in agreement.

“I Know shulp, gulp, nom” the giant hunk muttered…”Incredible nom slurp, slosh…”

The engineer watched in amazed trans-like gawking at his giant muscle-bound hunk teenage son as the boy ate his way through a giant heap of eggs and ham.

“Is there more? Slurp! Much! Nom! Glosh!”

Jason’s dad couldn’t help but orgasm yet again at Jason's question…. The chemical engineer’s own huge hungry boy wanted to grow even bigger!!! The fact was more than the man could take and his cum drizzled and sloshed its way down his now furiously-wet sweatpants, creating a puddle of cum on the kitchen floor as he watched his muscle-boy inhale the last few spoonfuls of egg.

“Of course there’s more…!” The scientist’s instincts betrayed him. The man’s eyes suddenly bulged in the realization that his answer had brought about sudden fear at what he must do - and what it WOULD do to his teenage boy.

“Awesome dad!” Jason thundered, suddenly lifting his oh-so handsome face up from the would-be trough that was his breakfast plate. The teenager’s mouth had bits of egg dripping from it as he looked at his dad, wide-eyed and grinning from ear to ear.

“Gotta head to school now, already late…” the enormous muscle teen said matter-of-factually. Jason then stomped his hefty muscle body through the kitchen and down the hall as his dad’s eyes followed every muscle bulge that swelled out of the tightly stretched clothing he’d bought for him.

Jason reached to front door, grabbed his duffel bag – containing no books – in fact containing no school work at all – nothing but his new workout gear. The gear his dad had gifted him the day before.

“C-ya dad! And thanks… can’t wait for more of that stuff! Make sure there’s more.. hey? I NEED IT ~!” the huge teen winked at the fountain-ous waist-down cum-stained dad staring from the kitchen with his tented crotch.

“Not like I don’t see that… but you leave me more of that stuff and I’ll look past it” said Jason and at that he exited the front door and slammed it shut with such sudden abruptness that it broke his dad’s trans.

The horny scientist shook his head and suddenly realized what Jason had said to him.

Another eruption in the engineer’s pants caused such a mess in the kitchen, he was left to spend the entire morning cleaning up and fantasizing about his own cocky teenager dominating him.

End of part V

Last edited by kenstaff; February 22nd, 2014 at 02:30 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 23rd, 2014), actionjack (February 22nd, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (February 24th, 2014), Big RR (February 22nd, 2014), bigbearny (February 22nd, 2014), cambeartx (February 28th, 2014), chocomus (February 22nd, 2014), coolman69 (February 27th, 2014), daybird2 (March 12th, 2014), duk2112 (February 23rd, 2014), flipdude (February 22nd, 2014), Freaker!! (February 23rd, 2014), Hanugumo (February 23rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 22nd, 2014), iceman75 (February 22nd, 2014), idiomat (February 22nd, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 22nd, 2014), lindner6 (February 26th, 2014), makurra (February 25th, 2014), mario2007 (February 24th, 2014), msman (February 24th, 2014), MuscleHintz (February 22nd, 2014), muscular (February 22nd, 2014), Neonando (February 23rd, 2014), Reeza (February 22nd, 2014), Rippedstud79 (February 24th, 2014), stewbake (February 22nd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (February 23rd, 2014), vlad.911 (February 22nd, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 22nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 22nd, 2014), xboy (February 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 02:25 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, what an awesome update, Jason finding out about how his old man feels about him takes some of the intrigue away, though now it sort of opens up another avenue, Jason now can control his dad to an even higher degree, and maybe withdraw flexing for his dad to get more of the formula to make him even bigger and more desirable. Either way, I hope that Jason continues to grow bigger, sexier and stronger, and his adventures continue for a long, long time!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (February 22nd, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 22nd, 2014)
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 11:07 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Great descriptions of Jason!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (February 23rd, 2014)
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 02:12 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
OOOoooooooooohhhhhh!

This is now one AWESOME teen!!!

Looks like good ol' Dad created a muscle monster! Imagine what about three to five more doses of that stuff is going to do to him!

Apparently it's making Jason TALLER as well! His feet hanging off the bed, his father smacking into his.. CHEST?

I honestly didn't see this story taking this left turn, and going this way. It's like a conscious take on Frankenstein, but there are many ways this story can go from here.

As Iceman75 has so appropriately said, this takes things to an entirely different level. And a bit of a creepy vibe is starting to go up my spine..

Coupled with that sudden demanding appearance of the Bodybuilder that showed up at the office, and his son's singly-focused aggressive reaction, could it be that dear ol' Dad has made a super-growth formula ... that's ADDICTIVE??

I think Dad better seriously start taking his own mix, and pray to God it works on adults (although the Bodybuilder was 21, so that is encouraging)! There is NO DOUBT that Jason is going to demand more and more of this stuff, and may even start intimidating Dad to get it. I can almost see the kid hoisting him off the ground with a single arm now, to make his point.

I think the whole Father-Son relationship is completely out the window here. Now it's going to be the Titanically Big, against the weaker little ones. That includes you, Dad.

Of course, Dad seems to be one of those wimps that love to be dominated, so who knows? This may be the situation of his dreams! But if Jason's growth keeps going at this rate, in two weeks he's going to regard his Father as the little man who makes the all-important serum. Nothing else will matter. It's narcissistic muscle-lust taken to the absolute MAX!!

Now that the cat's totally out of the bag about Dad's lust for the kid, I think the Dad should take advantage of it. For one thing, he can stop hiding behind those mirrors. The kid now craves people lusting over his muscles as he makes them bigger. If the Dad doesn't do it, Jason will only bring home a weaker boy his age who will. He might even go so far as to bring home a boy his age to join him in getting big!

I wonder if this stuff is making Jason okay with Dad's "problem", because of his desire for muscle-worship, or because he's becoming more sexually loose? Hmmm..

I'm assuming that although the original "Jason" story was just 5 parts long, this newly rewritten version is going to keep on from this point in the story. I sure hope so..

I'm really anxious to see just how BIG Jason grows. What if he decides to locate the mix himself, and chug the entire beaker down?

Brrr! The thought gives me shivers. And not from fear, either.

Nicely done, Kenstaff! I sincerely hope there's more to come!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 03:39 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AM AZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZ ING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!AMAZING!!!!! I just say AMAZING? The only thigh i DON'T hope he's became a Giant....prefer to see Jason into REAL SUPERHEAVY WEIGHT SIZE like the incredible Dennis Wolf or Evan Centopani but Much arrogant and dominator of Bully with his father for have much formula and show his power and streght!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 02:22 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I hope Jason's dominance doesn't extend merely to his dad, but to everyone else in town as well! The teachers, the cheerleaders, the police, nobody can resist this badboy's body!

Keep it up, man
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode