The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairychest's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 11:30 PM

hairychest is on a distinguished road
Todd (Part 2 of 2)

Here's the grande finale of my "Todd" story! ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Several months had passed since the accident, and I was practically fully recovered and back to my normal self. Todd had visited me every day at the hospital through my recovery, rehabilitation, and then ever since I returned home -- something not even my mother could claim! Normality had quickly set back in, and I began to assume that the unbelievably realistic images of Todd being forced to burst out of his clothes and growing into a muscular Adonis to save my life were just a dream. Albeit, the most glorious dream I've ever had, and one which I wished with all my heart were true. But, the facts just weren't there to support that version of events. Today, Todd was almost as normal as he was before the accident. Still an average, gorgeous, lean high school jock that was still my best friend... not an imaginary massive hairy muscle god.

Then one day, well after I dismissed those events as merely being a dream, I began to realize a few discrepancies in his behavior and physical appearance compared to before the accident.

First off, he never wore his traditional "uniform" anymore -- shorts and a short sleeve shirt (sometimes, a tank top if I was lucky) were once his staple. Instead, for the past three months he had always worn pants with a long sleeve shirt, completely covering up his physique. BUT IT WAS THE SUMMER! That was definitely damned peculiar.

Second, by the time I was strong enough to actually stand out of bed again, I realized that Todd was a little taller than me. I had always been a little taller! Originally, I just dismissed the height difference to him wearing shoes versus my bare feet. But now, now that I was wearing shoes again and going out and about town with Todd as normal, he was STILL a little taller than me!

And third, there were those four magic words that haven't been dealt with for the past three months... "I love you too.". "I LOVE YOU TOO...." Where did that come from?! Our friendship had never evolved into anything more before the accident. In fact, I assumed he was one of the straightest guys in the school (albeit, one of the most gorgeous straight guys in the school). And, I'm pretty sure he never knew that I secretly lusted over him for most of my life. But those four words, "I love you too", directly, DIRECTLY related to my dream. They could ONLY be an answer to my three words "I love you", while I was in the embrace of my godlike hero saving my life.

Wait a minute.... things weren't adding up.

And, so the suspicion began....

Over the next month, I tried various ways of testing my theory about the mystery of what REALLY happened that night of the accident. I randomly threw questions at Todd here and there about that night. His every answer pointed back to this concocted story about how we were both thrown free from the jeep during the accident and some unknown backwoodsman discovered me and dropped me off at the hospital.

I asked him why he wasn?t wearing shorts or tank tops anymore, and he squeamishly avoided the question altogether. However, one time, he gave the ridiculous answer that he was trying to "sweat off" some weight.

What was he hiding under those clothes? Why was he purposely trying to cover himself up?

One day, I thought it would be a good idea to go swimming again, something I hadn't done since the accident. Todd and I used to swim everyday in the summers down at the old lake. What a great thing to do in the heat of the summer, and I thought what a great excuse to see what was under that prison he now entombed himself in on a daily basis. Todd quickly refused, throwing out a myriad of excuses as to why he couldn't go swimming that day. "How about next week?" I said. He just nodded his head, hoping the line of questioning would go away.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was becoming more and more convinced that my "imaginary" version of the events that took place the night of the accident were in fact -- TRUE.

I realized I couldn't just come out and ask Todd if he had actually grown into an insanely gorgeous massive muscle god. I had to force him to prove it somehow.

So, I began thinking about the car accident. What happened in my "dream", in the events just before Todd began to grow each time? Was it a bizarre combination of spilled liquids from the car wreck? No, that's insane. If that were the case, we would have heard about this kind of thing before in the news. What was it? Maybe it was in him all along? Maybe his genetics or something had the ability for this kind of growth, but just needed something to trigger it? This was starting to get a bit too scientific for me. I needed to simplify what happened. What were the primal forces at work immediately following the accident that could have triggered his growth? Then it hit me....

He was in a dire situation, adrenaline pumping, and he knew his only concern was that he needed to help me. He didn't will himself to grow, he was forced to grow. His body grew out of necessity to deal with the extremely difficult tasks he had to do in order to save me... ripping the seatbelt apart... and then ripping the door off the jeep. His muscles and body grew to give him the strength he needed to accomplish the inhuman tasks at hand.

That's it!

Suddenly, as if a giant puzzle were coming together all by itself, a lot of events started to click together in my head. For instance, there was that one time in gym class last year that we were lifting weights. He was first up at the bench press, and asked me to load up 125 lbs for him. I was distracted by watching him stretch his gorgeous lean body, and lost count of how many of exactly what weights I added to the bar. Todd laid down on the bench, and I helped spot him the bar off the rack... Suddenly the weights dropped to his chest because I lost my balance and fell. His face turned bright red and he had a giant contortion all over his face. I tried getting back up as quickly as possible, only I was astounded to see that help wasn't needed. Slowly but surely, he was lifting the bar up off his chest and back up in the air, and in a very controlled motion, replaced the bar on the rack all by himself. It wasn't until afterwards that I counted the weights on the bar and realized that Todd had just managed to lift 250 lbs off his chest! That was 100 lbs more than his maximum! At the time I couldn't believe what had happened, but Todd immediately abandoned weight lifting after that day, and it was never an issue that was brought up again.

My god. It's true. Todd must have some amazing ability to grow if there's impossible demand put on his body.

However, I couldn't just confront him with my suspicion and ask him to lift something really heavy to prove it to me. That's when it hit me... I needed to devise a plan.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had finally gotten Todd to agree to go camping with me the next weekend. He was extremely reluctant, probably worried how he would change his clothes around me without revealing what was hiding underneath his "armor" of long sleeves. I think it was the fact that I said I had something really important to bring up and that I only wanted to talk about it with nobody else around that made him agree to go. He almost seemed like he wanted to tell me something too.

Little did he know though, I had previously gone out to the camp site and scouted the perfect scenario to forcibly "out" his secret. I wanted to setup a simple and harmless trap that was just potent enough to -- according to my working theory -- cause his muscles and body to unwillingly grow. And now, everything was going according to plan.

After we setup camp, I led Todd down a trail into the woods and stopped next to my rigged rock wall. I had it setup so that a small, yet extremely heavy for an average man-sized rock, would break off the wall on command. As it was, the rock was about ready to fall off on it's own, so I had stashed some model rocket engines in the crevices and ran a line up to the wall where a car battery and remote controlled electric ignition were placed. In my pants pocket, I had the remote control button that would hopefully begin a predictable set of events.

The ingenious part of my plan, was that it was obvious where the rock was going to fall, only a few feet straight down. So, I arranged other rocks and a log on the ground to support the bigger rock for when it fell, and I was confident it would create a gap big enough for my legs to fit under without getting crushed. This would hopefully make it appear that I was helplessly pinned by this large rock, and Todd's body would be forced to grow right before my eyes in order to save me... again. I covered up what I could with leaves and debris to make it look more like a natural setting. It was a little risky, but I figured it would do the trick.

As we stopped by the rock wall, I approached Todd and asked him again what he whispered to me in the hospital. He looked around in confusion, trying to avoid the question. I stepped closer to him, and took a deep breath. "Todd, I remember what you said to me at the hospital... I want you to tell me the truth about what happened that night of the accident..." Todd was in shock. He didn't reply or make any attempt to acknowledge what I was saying for a long time. Then, ever so softly, he began to speak. "Jonathan..... I'm so sorry. I've been needing to tell you something, but I haven't found a way to speak it in words yet..." I stepped even closer, in anticipation of what he was going to say. Now I was stomach to stomach with Todd, and as he was about to finish his sentence, I prematurely slipped my hand under his long sleeved shirt and gently placed it on his stomach....

HOLY SHIT! I couldn't believe what I was feeling. It was the most ripped set of abs I've ever felt in my life, and it was coated in lush thick hair. IT WAS TRUE!!! Everything that happened after the accident was TRUE!

I stumbled back against a tree in a mixture of disbelief and excitement, but the remote control in my pants pocket must of taken the brunt of the force when I heard the rockets begin to fire. Todd looked confused and startled all at once, turning his gaze from my sudden knee-jerk reaction to feeling his ripped masculine stomach, to the unnatural sound coming from within the rock wall. My eyes bugged out when I saw something horrifying about to unfold -- more than just my ingeniously rigged small rock was about to fall off the wall. Instead, a larger slab on top of it was about to rip off the wall too.

I screamed out "TODD!!!!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" But, it was too late.

In slow motion, I saw the rock slab break off the wall and begin to fall onto Todd. Milliseconds now seemed like minutes. Todd had braced himself for the inevitable. Before the rock fell, he dropped one knee to the ground and thrusted his hands over his head. All at once, as the rock came into contact with his hands, Todd screamed in ecstasy and ripping sounds began emanating from all over his body. Just as before, his biceps bulged obscenely underneath his long sleeved shirt, and then ravenously punched their way through the fabric. His triceps barreled their way through the opposite side of the shirt with an equal amount of thirst for air. The front of his shirt literally pulled apart sideways as his chest grew forward with large protruding pecs, but more devastatingly, as his entire body began to grow wider. Simultaneously, his toes punched through the front of his shoes, and the top of the shoes just spliced open and flailed off his massively growing feet. His calves ballooned outwards, shredding the fabric of his sweatpants. And his dick was fully engorged to its full mast, tenting his sweatpants outwards. However, it didn't stop there... it kept growing and growing. The giant snake roared its way directly through his underwear and through his sweat pants, ripping free and spewing cum as it continued to grow even more. Todd continued to yell in a deeper and deeper growl, as he maintained the position of the rock and tried with all his might to undo what gravity was doing so well. Piece by piece, the remaining portions of fabric covering his body were shredding to pieces, revealing more and more of a massively growing muscle god. I could see his bulging chest coated in that thick lush hair that trailed down beautifully over his ripped stomach. His massive biceps, held high over his head continued to swell with power and roundness. His armpits were exposed, revealing a deep forest of hair that was pouring out sweat and manliness. His beautifully hairy forearms swelled and bulged, trying to yield their will over the insane rock trying to be held above his head.

Todd's face, now growing a beard before my eyes, was contorted with pain and agony. His body was being asked to do the impossible, yet somehow, he was attempting to accomplish it. Then his eyes opened, exuding sheer confidence. A smile came over his face as his massive hairy chest heaved in and out. Then he looked over at me, DIRECTLY AT ME, and winked briefly before closing his eyes with determination.

Todd appeared to be focusing on something. Not entirely on saving his own life anymore, but now it was as if he was focusing on something else, like he was relishing in what was happening to his body. Like he wanted MORE.

He stubbornly began to stand up, pushing the rock higher and higher up into the sky. Only, when it appeared that Todd was fully standing upright, the rock slab continued to rise up in the air? How could that be? Oh my God, Todd was GROWING MORE! Todd stood there, in his naked muscular glory, continuing to grow taller and more massive as he now more easily held the rock slab above his head. He had to reaccommodate his stance because his massive hairy legs were now growing too wide. 8 feet tall, 9 feet tall, 10 feet tall. Todd was breathing heavy and smiling in joy as he kept holding the rock over his head. God, he looked like he was in bliss, enjoying every minute of this near-death-defying situation.

Suddenly, all of Todd's muscles tensed, his now 17 inch dick was spewing cum like a geyser, and he had one last massive surge of growth as he threw the rock into the woods. His body stood there, at 13 feet tall, heaving and basking in all its glory. He was the sum of all the masculinity, muscle, and testosterone that all our high school had combined. He lowered his arms down into a massive most muscular pose. His biceps peaked beyond belief, mounding on top of giant mounds of muscle. He pulled his hands inwards, and ran them across his massive bulging chest, fingering through the forest of hair and pushing hard into the granite slab of muscle. He slid his hands down his chest, careening over his ripped hairy stomach, and gripped his massive manhood like a bat. It's seemingly endless supply of cum gave a few giant explosions of cum as he held his dick and thrusted his head back in total bliss. For a few moments, we both just stood there, in awe of what Todd had become. Both of us, extremely turned on by what we saw.

Todd lowered his head back to normal, and opened his eyes looking straight into my soul. He began slowly walking over to me, his body a living work of art, moving closer and closer. Soon, this towering muscle god covered in thick masculine hair was standing in front of me, looking down. He ever so gently picked me up and lifted me up in the air 7 feet so I could look him in the eye. And with the sexiest, deepest voice I've ever heard, he said "I've always loved you Jonathan, and we'll be together forever..." I reached out and attempted to give the biggest man in the world the biggest hug I could manage, but he beat me to the punch and delicately hugged my small body, embracing me in the kiss of a lifetime....

Hours later, as I was lying on a mountain of naked muscle, running my hands through the carpet covering Todd's massive chest, I smiled knowing that my plan worked beyond imagination. Todd was my hero and we would be together forever.....

THE END....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hairychest For This Useful Post:
dago12582 (November 4th, 2012)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 10:01 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
You ended it too soon! Ah, the posibilities.... But I liked it.
The end it's kinda sweet.
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 02:50 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
mmmph, very hot story. It's a good ending too, even though it's a shame to see it end, because I definitely wouldn't mind more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options