The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Breathless

breathless is on a distinguished road
My 3 fantasies

Hey guys. Not-at-all-frequent-person here. I wanted to share with you my 3 main fantasies about muscle and see if any of you could recommend any story to read based off them.

1) Sort-of-but-not-really mind control. Basically I'm gay and I have several straight friends who're handsome and have ok bodies and I wish I could persuade them to take up bodybuilding or just go to the gym often. I don't want to change their personalities (although in some cases I think the confidence boost from being big and muscular would be positive) or their overall lives, I just want to see them slowly transform into more and more muscular men. Of course as they grow I would be around and slowly but surely get them comfortable with showing off their muscles to me. Like, they always come to me and tell me about how much they grew or how much they were able to lift. I have 5 in mind that in my fantasy end up falling in love with me and fuck me relentlessly.

2) In this fantasy I discover my blowjobs have the power of instantly giving the receiver the body of their dreams (it's all up to the receiver, I have no control). My first time giving head to my best friend (who's straight) ends up with him having a buff MMA body. He convinces me to try again on another friend and he ends up having a swimmer's build. The second guy spills the secret so now guys are looking for me to turn them into musclemen and more. My best friend keeps on adjusting his body via my blowjobs and convinces me to sell my talents.

3) I'm a total sub normally but I have this fantasy where an average 18 year old agrees to submitting his body to me to turn him into a musclefreak. No supernatural growth, just me making sure the boy has a strict routine, diet, and weekly checkups with me to see his progress. As part of the agreement he also has to dress the way I tell him to, send me photos of his muscles whenever I ask, and also whenever I ask him to come so I can worship his muscles he has to drop any and everything and come.

So? What do you think? Hot or not?
  #2   Add to Darmani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:47 AM

Darmani is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless View Post
Hey guys. Not-at-all-frequent-person here. I wanted to share with you my 3 main fantasies about muscle and see if any of you could recommend any story to read based off them.

1) Sort-of-but-not-really mind control. Basically I'm gay and I have several straight friends who're handsome and have ok bodies and I wish I could persuade them to take up bodybuilding or just go to the gym often. I don't want to change their personalities (although in some cases I think the confidence boost from being big and muscular would be positive) or their overall lives, I just want to see them slowly transform into more and more muscular men. Of course as they grow I would be around and slowly but surely get them comfortable with showing off their muscles to me. Like, they always come to me and tell me about how much they grew or how much they were able to lift. I have 5 in mind that in my fantasy end up falling in love with me and fuck me relentlessly.

2) In this fantasy I discover my blowjobs have the power of instantly giving the receiver the body of their dreams (it's all up to the receiver, I have no control). My first time giving head to my best friend (who's straight) ends up with him having a buff MMA body. He convinces me to try again on another friend and he ends up having a swimmer's build. The second guy spills the secret so now guys are looking for me to turn them into musclemen and more. My best friend keeps on adjusting his body via my blowjobs and convinces me to sell my talents.

3) I'm a total sub normally but I have this fantasy where an average 18 year old agrees to submitting his body to me to turn him into a musclefreak. No supernatural growth, just me making sure the boy has a strict routine, diet, and weekly checkups with me to see his progress. As part of the agreement he also has to dress the way I tell him to, send me photos of his muscles whenever I ask, and also whenever I ask him to come so I can worship his muscles he has to drop any and everything and come.

So? What do you think? Hot or not?
Seem a little personal and intense. Though possibly hot. It would be on us being put in the mindset.

My personal least favorite would be the 1st though at the SAME time I'm guilty of the idea.
I'd want to do it like a five perspective journal thing where we see the changes in them and your insert slowly become their trainer, focus and then sexual partner with how that differs/justified. Also the not minor issue of "nice guy" problems of befriending someone you're hot for and not being honest about it taints it some.

The third is the most mind controlly so depends on writing ability but interesting. Despite its normality its rare I see it done all the way through. Its always nice to see how it develops and is done.

The second is my favorite but sounds the skankiest but also offers the most antics. Interesting how it changes things between you and the straight blowjob friend
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Breathless

Honestly, I hand't thought about writing these as stories. I sort of have other projects.

On the first one, I didn't think of it as "befriending someone who's hot" but rather having the main character have all these friends and then somehow acquiring the power to subtly convince them to change their bodies.

Or maybe mix the first and second ideas somehow.
  #4   Add to Darmani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 09:02 AM

Darmani is on a distinguished road
Story Matching

For the First try The coffeshop on mcstories. Admittedly there are few long term make them into hunks that fuck me like a rag stories.. Though you'd think...

The 2nd nope, can't think of any

3rd....
Hmm most tend to become live-ins. There is Milk Bar. Wrestlr's Jeremy's Story. alabastar. and similar.

not usually with a sub that makes his ultimate Dom.. wait there is ONE in particular that does that, sorta.
Creating Master
BTW try
http://www.gregariousfrog.com/svengali/svengali.html
for Mind control stories with some specificity. Not as much muscle growth but certain to include muscled or enjoyable guys none the less.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Darmani For This Useful Post:
breathless (March 10th, 2014)
  #5   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Breathless

Thanks for the suggestions!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline