The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MMVPatrick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 03:27 AM

MMVPatrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MMVPatrick
Comic Muscle David

http://www.mymusclevideo.com/view_vi...04bf6b2481fec4

Super huge comic muscle guy David.
  #2   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Glad You Liked The Movie...

Hey Patrick. I'm glad you liked the mini movie I made of ManOfSteel's work. I've admired his artistry of "David," a computer-generated hunk of studliness for a long time now.

I wanted to initiate a little tribute to this fantasy god and decided to stretch some of my own creative muscles. ManOfSteel gave me permission to use his work and I've posted several movies on MMV. Here's the direct link:

http://www.mymusclevideo.com/system/view.jsp?vid=1182

I Should add that ManOfSteel's real deal graphics are on his g-rated website http://www.geocities.com/prometheus273/welcomepage.html but it has links to his x-rated stuff. (That's where the r-e-a-l-l-y good stuff is).

ManOfSteel is also a member of this forum.

Last edited by ARCHEON; January 1st, 2008 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 09:13 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
If you've ever wanted to see David flex and walk -- here's your big chance! I've posted a collage of early experimental animated clips of David doing a pose and flex show. With ManOfSteel's permission, I give you: DAVID MOVES!

http://www.mymusclevideo.com/system/view.jsp?vid=1360

Last edited by ARCHEON; January 1st, 2008 at 05:16 PM.
  #4   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
I've posted a new mini-movie of ManOfSteel's personification of the ideal muscle stud, David, to My Muscle Video. This one features some newer images as well as some old standards. However, the theme is much different this time. It's a little take on an old Broadway song. I must admit I laughed the whole time I worked on this. Somehow, it all seems to suit David. Remember to have your speakers turned on when viewing the movie. And now.... "C'est Moi!"

http://www.mymusclevideo.com/system/view.jsp?vid=1638

Last edited by ARCHEON; January 1st, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
  #5   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Bruce's Dream

I've uploaded another mini-movie of ManOfSteel's artistry. This one is entitled Bruce's Dream. It loosely follows ManOfSteel's storyline about the fantastic dreams of Bruce who imagines himself being with the impossibly muscular and super studly David McAllister.

Due to graphic content, I've had to upload two versions (g-rated and x-rated).

The g-rated version is on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMkjXFeGeyI

The x-rated version is on MyMuscleVideo
http://www.mymusclevideo.com/system/view.jsp?vid=1996

Enjoy and Happy New Year everybody!

Last edited by ARCHEON; February 11th, 2008 at 06:34 PM.
  #6   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 12:16 AM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Simply amazing, there are no words.
  #7   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
David's Rival

Hey guys, I?ve uploaded another movie on ManOfSteel?s fantastic artistry. This one features our hero's nemesis -- the one and only blonde bombshell, Brad Hoffmeyer. As many of you probably know, Brad is the sneering, plotting, egotistical gym rat. The kind that occasionally populates neighborhood gyms. Yeah, ol' Brad is a bad dude and he's always scheming. He never quite succeeds, though.

BTW: my last movie, Bruce?s Dream was removed by YouTube staff for inappropriate content. As bummed as I was about this, I?m still trying to figure out why.

After all, I did crop the hell out of the images. The only things featured were images of a supremely muscular male form. Hmm? Do you think YouTube staffers have a problem with really BIG muscles? Perhaps the following topic could be launched in General Discussions: Have you ever noticed that regular folk from all walks of life begin to act strange when really big muscles enter a room? I'm not talking about the worshippers but average women, straight men, old, young, etc. Do you think the dynamic of the room changes or do people start to sort of put on different personas? It would be interesting to hear the groups thoughts or perspectives on this but I digress.

Back to the business at hand. And now, DAVID?S RIVAL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wHnlbzdS9g
  #8   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2008, 03:34 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Thumbs up Great work!

I ran the idea of having Brad put on some serious size past ManofSteel a while ago. That way, Brad could give David the POUNDING he so desperately NEEDS & DESERVES!! But evidently, SOMEBODY has ego issues......(nobody can be as big as David, blah, blah, blah.....)
  #9   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Nobody?? Are You Sure??

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
I ran the idea of having Brad put on some serious size past ManofSteel a while ago. That way, Brad could give David the POUNDING he so desperately NEEDS & DESERVES!! But evidently, SOMEBODY has ego issues......(nobody can be as big as David, blah, blah, blah.....)
Hey Glam! I miss seeing you on the boards so it's nice to know you're still out there.

I don't know if you know this or not but a story was recently put up on the David Fan Club Yahoo group by Heartman (aka Sean Scott). The story is called David & Goliath and it's told in six chapters. I suspect from your last comment that you haven't checked out this story yet. I strongly urge you to do so because you're gonna be real surprised. Not only does the big guy David meet someone nearly twice his size (if that's possible) but he gets his... shall we say... comeuppance in the end? The story went over big time at the DFC and the members raved about it. Heartman has a knack for describing things that I think you'll enjoy.
Hey, it's all in good fun -- and someone even dies at the end!!

Here's the direct link to chapter 6 where David is clearly out-muscled. However, I would advise you to start at the beginning because the earlier chapters are very well written and lead to a great climax.

http://www.buffmuscles.com/page49/page59/page59.html
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON
...chapters are very well written and lead to a great climax.

Hmm....I'm trying to decide if you met that last line as a very sexy pun, or you just ended up typing it that way.

Either way, I think I'm gonna click on that there link.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #11   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM

glammaman2000
Wink Back at ya', Arch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON
Hey Glam! I miss seeing you on the boards so it's nice to know you're still out there.

I don't know if you know this or not but a story was recently put up on the David Fan Club Yahoo group by Heartman (aka Sean Scott). The story is called David & Goliath and it's told in six chapters. I suspect from your last comment that you haven't checked out this story yet. I strongly urge you to do so because you're gonna be real surprised. Not only does the big guy David meet someone nearly twice his size (if that's possible) but he gets his... shall we say... comeuppance in the end? The story went over big time at the DFC and the members raved about it. Heartman has a knack for describing things that I think you'll enjoy.
Hey, it's all in good fun -- and someone even dies at the end!!

Here's the direct link to chapter 6 where David is clearly out-muscled. However, I would advise you to start at the beginning because the earlier chapters are very well written and lead to a great climax.

Nice story! Although I think I liked the more even match-up with Austin best. Funny, most of the Superman fan-sites (& the DC comic itself!) now seem to concentrate on the Big Guy getting knocked around. Guess that's what comes with being TOO perfect!
  #12   Add to ManOfSteel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Creator of "David"

ManOfSteel
Hi Brad...I mean Glammaman!

TOO perfect? LOL Glad you left me a message at Renderotica, otherwise I would have thought you were mad at me! Yeah, that's why I made David just perfect. TOO perfect would have been boring.
There's a section for fan fiction at the David Fan Club. A couple of people have written stories where David gets it from someone "bigger than him", (snark....as if), so feel free to write a story.
I wonder where I got the idea of guys into muscle seething at the thought of someone like David?

Best Regards,
ManOfSteel
  #13   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM

glammaman2000
Angry Seething?...

So I want to see David with a mountain of pec-meat shoved down his throat! So I'd like to watch him weeping for mercy while some brute flexes his humongous bi under his jaw; snapping his head back over & over in humiliating domination!! So I'd like to watch his every muscle crushed by his dominating superior!!! IS THAT SO WRONG?!?!?! Love, g.
  #14   Add to NCBodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2008, 08:48 PM

NCBodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Awesome stuff! Especially like one of the opening scenes, David as the trucker...DAAYYYUMMM HAWT!

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~ncbodybuilder
  #15   Add to ManOfSteel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Creator of "David"

ManOfSteel
Quote:
So I want to see David with a mountain of pec-meat shoved down his throat! So I'd like to watch him weeping for mercy while some brute flexes his humongous bi under his jaw; snapping his head back over & over in humiliating domination!! So I'd like to watch his every muscle crushed by his dominating superior!!! IS THAT SO WRONG?!?!?! Love, g.
LOL
Of course not. By all means...dream.
  #16   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM

glammaman2000
Question Arrrrgh!!!

OK, I started a story on David's yahoo site;& of course, I somehow screwed it up. (I'm world-famous for my lack of computer skills) The first chapter is all there; but for some reason you have to scroll it left & right as well as up & down. Pretty damn tedious. I think it's also pretty damn hot & I hope at least Archeon & Man of Steel will struggle through it. Maybe you can tell
me what I'm doing wrong (slow burn) (p.s. it looks fine in the "file content" section where I composed it.)

Last edited by glammaman2000; February 7th, 2008 at 04:15 PM.
  #17   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
OK, I started a story on David's yahoo site;& of course, I somehow screwed it up. (I'm world-famous for my lack of computer skills) The first chapter is all there; but for some reason you have to scroll it left & right as well as up & down. Pretty damn tedious. I think it's also pretty damn hot & I hope at least Archeon & Man of Steel will struggle through it. Maybe you can tell
me what I'm doing wrong (slow burn) (p.s. it looks fine in the "file content" section where I composed it.)
Very nice.

Hit a carriage return every 80 characters or so (at word boundaries), and this probably belongs in one of the file sections (gay violent).

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #18   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Muscle Czar

Hey Glam,

Just a follow-up. First, love the story. I had similar fantasies, but mine had a bit longer time frame (6 months). I imagined Brad spying on David, maybe with the video system in the gym, then training hard when David wasn't around. He would note David's max weights, and slowly build up to where he was doing the same, then more weight before confronting David. In my (fairly active) imagination, Brad has a body part, like legs, that surpasses David's max easily. Others, like arms, take longer. I can even see Brad breaking into David's locker, trying on his shirt (which is too small) or jock (which is too tight) before the final confrontation. When Brad does eventually confront David, he is easily stronger and bigger, something David refuses to acknowledge, as in your story.

Can't wait to see where you go with it.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #19   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM

glammaman2000
Thanks, Corwin!

.. .means a lot coming from you! You really know your stuff! There is, of course; nothing on my keyboard that says anything like "carriage return" (too obvious). I'll try to figure something out. (push "enter" more often?) As for "gay, violent"; how DARE you presume! (*snicker, snicker*)
  #20   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
.. .means a lot coming from you! You really know your stuff! There is, of course; nothing on my keyboard that says anything like "carriage return" (too obvious). I'll try to figure something out. (push "enter" more often?) As for "gay, violent"; how DARE you presume! (*snicker, snicker*)
"enter" "return" something like that. Some of us remember typewriters when you hit keys and metal hit paper. When the right edge of the paper was hit,
the carriage had to return to the start (left) edge. We also had something called "white out", but I'll leave that for later ;-)

#21   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2008, 05:58 PM

glammaman2000
Talking No worries!...

"Enter" worked fine! I even was able to clean up the first chapter so ANYBODY can read it! There's a chapter 2 now, so please let me know what you think.
  #22   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2008, 06:41 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
... We also had something called "white out", ...
And before that we knew how to type and spell.
  #23   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2008, 07:27 PM

glammaman2000
Smile Oh, Corrrwin!

the story at David's yahoo! group is finished. Hope you like it.
  #24   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
the story at David's yahoo! group is finished. Hope you like it.
Yes, I liked it a lot.

Been working to finish one of my several unfinished stories. Hopefully post it tomorrow so I can return the good-story favor.

Tomorrow is a day off from the gym, but did flash a bicep in my web vlog today ;-)

#25   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:45 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wink Sounds like old times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
And before that we knew how to type and spell.
And those clay tablets certainly were easy! The cuneform certainly was a b*tch to learn, tho'!

Why, I remember one time when I was telling Gilgamesh, before the Persians invaded........
  #26   Add to circusgypsy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:45 PM

circusgypsy is on a distinguished road
Wink Hello group!

Found this site while doing a search for ManOfSteel's David. Big fan of his artwork, I highly recommend checking out Renderotica for more pic's. I'm looking around to find earlier pics of David that are not to be found in Renderotica's current Premier gallery. . . . they've apparently been lost in the archives somewhere so I hope I might find something in here.
  #27   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
David?s Fan (RE-EDIT)

I had to re-edit David's Fan in order to be compliant with YouTube's broadcast standards and practices. (As predicted, the original video was removed by YouTube staff due to "inappropriate content.") To address this issue, the backal nudity portions of the original video have been greatly diminished.

You may recall that the animated sequences are a bit on the degraded side but are still viewable.

Hope this meets with YouTube's approval this time around.

And now, David?s Fan (Re-edit):

Last edited by ARCHEON; July 16th, 2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: YouTube rejected earlier version movie due to inappropriate content. Go figure?
  #28   Add to Teracles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 05:44 PM

Teracles is on a distinguished road
Great video

Thanks Archeon, its a beautiful video, and the same goes for the others on your channel. I hadn't seen any of them, thanks for posting.
  #29   Add to musclefreak4559's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2008, 06:21 AM

musclefreak4559
wow

those are some hot videos
  #30   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by circusgypsy View Post
Found this site while doing a search for ManOfSteel's David. Big fan of his artwork, I highly recommend checking out Renderotica for more pic's. I'm looking around to find earlier pics of David that are not to be found in Renderotica's current Premier gallery. . . . they've apparently been lost in the archives somewhere so I hope I might find something in here.
Hey, Circus. As you've probably found out there's no storage of MOS' work here at the Evolution Forum. However, I would recommend that you join the Yahoo Group: David Fan club.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/davidfanclub/

The group has links to other sites that still contain older work of MOS. Sadly, since the "Great Purge" over at Renderotica, there is no one site that has a complete inventory of all his work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teracles View Post
Thanks Archeon, its a beautiful video, and the same goes for the others on your channel. I hadn't seen any of them, thanks for posting.
You're welcome, Teracles. Thanks for the nice review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclefreak4559 View Post
those are some hot videos
Hey, Musclefreak! Yeah, ol' Dave is pretty freakin' amazing, ain't he?
  #31   Add to flex4u's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2008, 05:38 AM

flex4u
David

Great video!!! I'm a David fan too, I have some pics

Let me know if you want to share!!!

Thanks for the post!!
  #32   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 07:51 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
David Mesmerized

I've uploaded another mini movie featuring ManOfSteel's artwork.

In commemoration of ManOfSteel?s upcoming 400th image of David, I've produced this movie specifically highlighting his first 111 published images. Many of these have not been publicly available in over 3 years.

With over 140 images featured in this movie, David Mesmerized represents the most images of publicly viewable art allocated by ManOfSteel in one specific musical tribute. I hope you?ll all enjoy this movie as much as I had making it!

BTW, if your internet connection speed is high, it's best to select "watch in high quality" to help allieviate YouTube's horrendous compression ratio.

ENJOY!

#33   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 08:18 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Very good!! Excellent work!!
  #34   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 03:32 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
WOW! I've seen a few of these that you've done but this one is outstanding! The animation is great! So much for the "R" version...where's the "XXX" version???
  #35   Add to Teracles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:06 AM

Teracles is on a distinguished road
Great video, thanks Archeon
  #36   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
David Moonlight

Here's another one featuring David in moonlight. This one is set to Claude Debussy's classic Clair de Lune. I've slowed down the animation sequences a bit so that there's more to enjoy. In addition, I've also found a way to improve the visual quality of the movie with a newer video format for those who have slower connection speeds. Enjoy!

And now, DAVID MOONLIGHT:

Last edited by ARCHEON; August 6th, 2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Bad link...
  #37   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
David Star

Here's my latest. This one features some of the characters who interact with David McAllister in very surprising ways.

You can see more of David on the public galleries on Renderotica.com
http://www.renderotica.com/

and on the Yahoo David Fan Club:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/davidfanclub/

To find out more about the talented artist ManOfSteel (who happens to be a member of this forum) and how he created David, check out his website:
http://www.geocities.com/prometheus273/welcomepage.html

Enjoy!

And now, DAVID STAR:

#38   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:28 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
DAVID (The Dark Side)

This one is for all those fans who like David a bit on the rough side. And you know who you are. ;-)

I only hope I did the genre justice. This one was difficult to capture for many reasons ? most of which are because of YouTube?s Community Guidelines but also because of Renderotica?s TOA with ManOfSteel. To offer a brief explanation, one cannot fully grasp the sense of dominance David displays in the original images unless you see them in their un-cropped and unaltered settings. In order to get a sense of this, one must go to Renderotica.com and sign up. Registration is free and it will allow you to see over 30 images in the main (free) galleries. If you sign up as a Premiere Member, there are over 270 images available of David. ManOfSteel creates a new image approximately every week with one new free image a month. Again, the cropped/altered images in this movie cannot completely convey the sense urgency or insistency that David appears to control. All the movie does is provide a glimpse into a world where control is an important role. And while one may be part of a consensual and complementary role, that doesn?t mean the roles are equal. MOS's artistry renders those roles so that they fully convey the depth of this genre.

And now, DAVID (The Dark Side):

#39   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:57 AM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
very cool video archeon very good song to put with it aswell, its the only one i really like from him lol theres other songs i like from him but not as much as that one.. btw how long did it take to edit this video roughly?

hearmenowu2

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #40   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Movie Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearmenowu2 View Post
.. btw how long did it take to edit this video roughly?
I dunno. I work on these things sporadically as I never have time to actually sit down and do them in one sitting. So, it ends up an hour here, fifteen minutes there, etc. All in all, I estimate about 6 hours for David Dark. The other vids were done in about and hour or two but they had less "events" going on. I estimate the total time would be cut in half if I just sat down and finished them in one sitting.

The hardest part was learning the movie editing software (Vegas Movie Studio). I've only completed the basic tutorials but I need to move on to the advanced stuff of audio editing and special effects. Problem is, it takes me so long just to understand the terminology being used. It's so technical that it's like learning the language of planet Zenon. Bit rates, compression ratios, CBR encoding. Yeah, everyone knows about those. Right?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options