The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 12:33 PM

Scoundrel is on a distinguished road
Simon's Affirmation Redux

The following story was originally written by LuvsMusl many years ago. The original is one of my all time favorite MG stories.

That being said, I have always felt the transformation, both physical and personality-wise, could have been extended a little, and the ending could have been a little bit more of an ending.

So I went in and extended and ended it. I have tried to contact the original author, whom I believe is a member of this forum, but have been unsuccessful. I am posting this with the understanding that if the original author contacts me and requests I remove it, it will be removed.
I think of this as my own homage to the original. Please enjoy it as such.

Sean and Justin sat facing each other on Justin's bedroom floor, taking turns reciting affirmations. "My biceps are like granite boulders," Sean would say. And then Justin: "I get bigger and stronger with every rep." ..."I feel my chest expanding into massive slabs of beef." ..."My thighs are as thick and powerful as tree trunks."

"What're you guys doing?" Justin's younger brother Simon asked as he burst into the room. Simon was the brainy nerd of the family, as different from Justin as night and day. But the brothers got along well, maybe partly because they were so different.

"It's called creative visualization," Justin said, as Sean passed Simon a muscle magazine open to an article by some sports psychologist. "You try to visualize your body growing huge, and you set the picture in your mind with affirmations, like we were doing."

Simon took the mag and began reading the article intently, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared at the page through his black-rimmed glasses. "Supposedly," Justin continued, "your brain begins subconsciously trying to match the mental picture, and you make better progress."

Simon sat back on the bed and continued reading as the two sixteen year-olds went on with their affirmations: "My delts are as big and round as cannonballs." ..."I can bench press three times my body weight."

When Sean and Justin finished their visualizing and began gathering their gym clothes, Simon put down the magazine: "Y'know, I've done a lot of reading about yogis and Eastern mystics. And for this thing to work, I think you'd probably need to be in some kind of an altered mental state. Which you could maybe achieve if you concentrated on just ONE affirmation, and focused your concentration by staring at a spot or a shiny object."

Sean and Justin exchanged a look. It was classic Simon, to take something simple and turn it into some kind of brainiac folderol. "Whatever," Justin said to his brother with a tolerant smile. "We just like anything that helps motivate us for our workouts."

The two friends assembled their gym things and then went to the kitchen for water bottles, leaving Simon alone in the bedroom with his nose still buried in the magazine. When Sean and Justin returned, Simon was sitting cross-legged and staring at himself unblinkingly in the mirror on Justin's closet door. "Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger," he said with conviction. "Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger..." Sean and Justin laughed and left him there, earnestly chanting his affirmation at the skinny body reflected in the mirror.

The two workout buddies did a long, hard training session, then rewarded themselves with a protein-rich lunch and a leisurely afternoon playing video games and cruising the mall. When they got back to Justin's house, there were no lights on downstairs, even though it was starting to get dark. "Simon?" Justin called.

There was no answer, but when the boys went upstairs they saw the dark shape of Simon still sitting on Justin's bedroom floor, where they'd left him eight or nine hours earlier. They flipped on Justin’s bedside lamp, and saw that the fourteen year-old had slumped back onto his elbows, but he was still gazing wide-eyed at himself in the mirror and droning away in a hoarse, robot-like tone: "Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger. Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger. Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger."

"Simon!" Justin yelled. "Are you still at it? Haven't you taken a break?"

Simon glanced in his direction but barely seemed to notice his older brother. He was locked in concentration, unswervingly focused on his mantra. "Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger."

"Snap out of it, brother!" Justin said, and shook Simon by the shoulders. Justin noticed something strange about the feel of his brother’s shoulders. He couldn’t tell what it was, but quickly dismissed it as something Simon must be wearing. He continued shaking him until he broke out of his trance.

Simon brought his hands up to his face and rubbed his eyes as if waking up from a long sleep.

“What’s wrong with my arms?” he croaked hoarsely. “They feel weird. They’re not bending right…”

“What?” chuckled Justin. “That’s probably because you’ve been holding them in the same position for almost 9 hours, you dweeb.”

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Almost seven o'clock, "Justin told him.”Simon, you're too much sometimes. We need to put you to bed."
Justin and Sean grabbed him by the arms to lift him off the floor, and as they grasped and lifted him they both immediately looked at each other in shock.

"Holy fuck!" Sean said. Simon didn’t just feel strange, he felt wrong. He was thick and hard and way too heavy.

Justin stepped back and stared at his little brother, who was now standing groggily between the two older boys. He looked bigger, bulkier… almost as though he had… no, it couldn’t be… "Simon, take your shirt off," he said.

"What?" Simon looked at him in confusion, still dizzy and red-eyed from his marathon chanting session.
"Just take it off!"

At his brother's command Simon wearily unbuttoned his baggy, long-sleeved shirt and let it hang to the floor. For a long moment Sean and Justin stared at him in stunned silence. Apart from the nerdy black glasses, Simon wasn't quite Simon any more. Gone was the skinny kid with stick-like arms and legs they’d left that afternoon. Instead Simon’s biceps looked thick and heavy on his hanging arms. He had big, segmented delts, bulging traps and a large neck. His pecs were striated mounds, and his stomach was a ripped-up, solid six-pack.

Standing in front of them was a rock-hard, muscular teenaged stud, as sculpted and powerful as any of the teen competitors they'd admired in magazines.

"Simon, my God! Look at you!"

"Justin, what?" Simon now sounded a little worried.

"Your body, Simon! You're built like a fucking tank! Look in the mirror."

Simon adjusted his glasses and glanced at himself in the mirror, but still didn't seem to get what Justin was telling him. "Yeah, Justin, I know.

That's what I've been doing all day. Making a mental image of how I'd like to be and concentrating until I actually started believing it and looking muscular to myself in the mirror."

"Simon, you ARE muscular! Un-fucking-believably muscular! It's not just a mental image, it's you."

Simon looked back at himself in the mirror and now ran a hand over his body, squeezing his new bigger, bader muscles. "Oh, God, Justin, this is amazing. I really feel really amazing,” said Simon. He flexed and watched two solid, veiny tennis ball sized biceps bulge up on his arms.

“Whoa. No wonder you guys are always at the gym.” He reached over and grabbed one of his flexed biceps. “I feel really hard and powerful.”
He un-flexed and re-flexed his arm again, feeling it bulge and relax. “Wow, just wow...”

He looked over at Justin’s slack jawed reflection next to his. “Justin… I think I’m actually bigger than you,” said Simon. “Take off your shirt.”

“What?” said Justin, “No.”

“Take it off,” said Simon. “Or are you scared I really am bigger than you?” Simon ran his hands over his large striated pecs.

Justin gulped. “N…n..no,” he said. The he walked right up to Simon and looked down on him. At 5’ 10”, he was still about 4 inches taller than his bulky baby brother. Then he removed his shirt and revealed his sinewy teenage frame.

He was ripped and muscular, but not in Simon’s league, and both of them knew it.

“As I thought,” said Simon. He made a fist and watched his thick corded forearm bulge up into a solid, veiny mass. “Whoa,” he said, again.

“How about an arm wrestle?” asked Simon, grinning.

“No,” said Justin, backing away. “No way.”

“Come on. Your longer arm should give you superior leverage, probably enough to make up for... inadequacies elsewhere. Or are you scared you’ll lose to your nerdy little brother?”

“I just worked out,” said Justin. “It wouldn’t be fair.”

“Tell you what,” said Simon. “If you beat me, I’ll show you how to grow your muscles like I did.”

Justin thought about it for a second. He knew he might not win, and the last thing he wanted to do was lose a contest of strength to his baby brother. But the chance to learn to do what Simon had done was too much to resist. He sat down and placed his elbow on the table. “Bring it!”
Simon took the chair across from him.

They clasped hands.

“Ready?” asked Sean.

The two boys nodded.

“Go!”

Justin shoved as hard as he could, hoping to catch Simon by surprise and score a quick victory. But Simon’s arm was immovable. And Justin couldn’t help staring at it, looking at all the thick corded muscle pressing out of it, the protruding veins running all over it, and the amazing swell of his rock of a bicep. Justin pushed and pushed and pushed with all his might, but Simon’s incredibly muscular arm wouldn’t even budge. Justin looked up and saw Simon smiling while staring at his own powerful arm. He didn’t even appear to be paying attention to Justin and the arm wrestling match. He was just focused on watching his big, muscular arm, bulge and pulse as it seemingly effortlessly repelled Justin’s attack.

Justin, on the other hand, was engaged in the struggle with all his might. He could feel the blood rushing to his head. He pushed and pushed and pushed until he thought his arm and his head might explode. But finally Simon just said, “This is getting boring and brought Justin’s arm down with out even blinking. He laughed. “I thought you’d pose more of a challenge than that!”

Simon stood up and began flexing each of his large, hard muscles in turn, examining each one as he did.

“Oh come on Simon, you’ve got to tell us how you did this,” said Justin.

“That wasn’t the deal,” Simon grinned, and flexed his substantial bicep.

“Sean,” said Justin, nodding meaningfully at Simon. “We can take him together.”

And suddenly both the older boys were on the younger one. The forced him to the floor and together pinned him down.

“Not fair!” shouted Simon. “Two against one!”

But the older boys didn’t listen.

Simon put up quite a fight, but in the end, the two 16-year-old jocks were too much for him.

“Are you going to tell us now?” demanded Justin.

“Ok, ok,” said Simon, “But I... I feel a little dizzy.”

Before Justin could say anything, Simon started to pass out.

“Simon! You ok?” said Justin. But Simon just looked groggily back up at him and didn’t say anything.

“I guess putting on so much size so fast was too much for him,” said Sean, getting off Simon.

“Yeah,” said Justin, getting up. “Look at him. He’s a little beast, and he was such a wimp this morning. Changing like that would probably take it out of anyone.”

Sean and Justin picked him up and began carrying him toward his own bedroom. "Jeez, he's heavy," Sean said. "I know," Justin answered him.

"He feels like he weighs two hundred pounds. Let's get him to sleep and then first thing tomorrow find out how in hell he did this, so we can try."

Justin and Sean finished undressing him, lingering in amazement over the sight of what was now an incredibly buffed, solid young body. Justin couldn't resist squeezing his little brother's steely, thickly muscled upper arm. "Jesus, I'd kill for guns like that!"

"Tomorrow," Sean said. "Tomorrow we learn the secret." The two boys tucked Simon into bed and shut the door quietly as they left the room.

As soon as they had gone, Simon’s eyes flipped open. He grinned and hopped out of bed.

He went to his own full length mirror and began flexing in it, admiring the look and feel of his thickly muscled young body.

“Wow,” he said, running his hands over his cobble stone abs.

“Two against one,” muttered Simon as he sat down cross legged and stared deeply into his mirror. “I’ve got news for you, Justin and Sean, by tomorrow morning, the two of you against me-- won’t be enough!” He couldn’t help grinning evilly as he began his mantra.

"Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger. Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger… Oh man… I can feel it already! Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger. Every minute of every day my muscles grow stronger and bigger."

And on he went into the night…

Sean was at Justin's house by seven-thirty the next morning. The boys planted themselves in Justin's bedroom, waiting impatiently for Simon to wake up and emerge from his room. At about nine, Sean finally said, "C'mon, Justin, let's just wake him. He's had almost eleven hours of sleep."

Justin weighed the idea. "He was pretty wiped out. I want to make sure he remembers exactly how he did it." He and Sean looked at each other, considering, and then headed eagerly toward Simon's room. Justin pounded on the door. "Simon! Are you up yet?" There was no answer. Justin knocked again and then opened the door.

The boys were completely unprepared for what they saw. Sitting naked and cross- legged on the floor, and staring in fascination at the mirror, was a huge, insanely muscled version of Simon. He had enormous upper arms, easily as wide around as Justin’s head, shoulders easily twice as broad as they’d been the night before, pecs like striated cantaloupes nested above 8 thick muscle-brick abs, a wide, dense back and mountainous traps one either side of a thick corded neck.

He seemed not even to notice the arrival of the two boys, but instead gazed steadily at himself in the mirror, flexing his huge muscles and again chanting a drone-like mantra: "My body is growing at a superhuman rate. My body is growing at a superhuman rate. My body is growing at a superhuman rate."

Justin carefully closed the bedroom door behind him as Sean sank slowly to a sitting position on the rug, both of them staring in slack-jawed amazement at the biggest, strongest, most heavily muscled, vascular, striated, granite-hard fourteen year-old that ever existed.
Only when he stood up to look at himself full-length did Simon notice that his brother and Sean were there.

Simon looked gigantic, al that muscle towering over them, easily 6’ 2”, and his legs were every bit as huge, ripped and powerful looking as the rest of him. “Morning,” he said grinning as he turned to face them. What do you think?” He hit a front double-biceps pose, squeezing it to the max as his thick lats flared into a wide "V," his eight-pack of paving-stone abs rippled down his narrow midsection, and a pair of beautifully peaked biceps the size of grapefruits bulged in rock-hard glory. Sean involuntarily grabbed Justin's leg out of some combination of fear and excitement.

"Justin, I have to ask you something," Simon said. "Is it just my imagination this time, or are you seeing this, too?"

Sean whimpered and was suddenly aware of a wet feeling in the front of his underwear. Justin stared dreamily at the mammoth muscleman in front of him. "Little brother, I'll do anything you say. I'll clean your room for the next ten years. You just HAVE to tell me how you do this."
“Or what? The two of you will gang up on me again?” asked Simon, scowling. “Try it. Go on, try it.” Simon grinned evilly and brought his arms down to the front in an astounding most muscular pose. His arms bulged to epic proportions, his huge striated chest swelled out into cannon balls, his brick-like abs looked like they might explode out of his stomach. His bull neck swelled thicker than his head and insanely bulky traps erupted out on either side of it.

“I’m so fucking huge now, you two are panty wearing little girls next to me!”

Justin and Sean gulped and gave each other frightened looks.

“D…don’t be mad, bro,” said Justin. “We didn’t mean anything. We were just messing with you; that’s all.”

“Yeah, just messing around,” echoed Sean.

“Well, I’m not messing around,” said Simon, his grin looking hungry now as it shown from that 14-year-old face on top of that huge, bulging Olympian body. “So, either you come at me, or I’ll make the first move.” He clenched his fists making the huge muscles in his enormous arms bulge and writhe impressively.

Justin and Sean looked at each other silently acknowledging that they were trapped. “On 3,” said Justin, his voice craking.
Sean nodded, his eye wide with fear.

“One, two, three!” and the two of them rushed Simon.

They ran at him and BAM … hit him a like the brick wall that he was, a brick wall woven of gigantic, striated muscles! Justin couldn’t believe how hard and powerful his little brother’s body had become. His muscles were huge, hard-as-granite masses. They punched him, shoved at him and tried to grapple him to the floor. Nothing. Nothing the two of them could do would even budge him. He just stood there and took everything they could dish out, flexing his huge iron muscles from time to time and grinning at his own size and power, but otherwise, didn’t budge an inch.

Finally they gassed out and just stood back. “You know what?” Simon said. “Two against one still isn’t fair… for you!” Simon laughed. “That was kind of fun. Want to try again?”

Both boys shook their heads, “no.”

“That’s too bad.”

“Please, Simon,” said Justin. “Please tell us how you did this!”

Simon laughed and looked back into the mirror. "I've been experimenting. I'm not completely sure how I do it, but I know I'm getting better at it. And you know, I’m kind of feeling benevolent. So, Justin, if you can find one of your shirts and a pair of shorts that’ll fit me, I’ll try and show you what I did.”

Justin disappeared to his room and was back in seconds with a tank top, the largest he owned. He knew that none of his sleeved shirts would fit over his brother’s huge, rocky shoulders and massive bulky upper arms.

Simon took the shirt and squeezed into it. His broad chest and wide back stretched out the cloth completely making the shirt tent out in front. The wide shoulder straps looked like thin strings as they draped across his colossal traps and Simon struggled to squeeze his huge thighs and his muscled, beefy glutes into Justin's baggiest pair of surf shorts. The fabric was so tight that it split part way up the seams as soon as Simon took a step, but at least it covered his nakedness.

“This should just about do,” said Simon.

Simon sat cross-legged in front of the mirror. “Both of you sit on either side of me,” said Simon, “and take off your shirts. The two boys eagerly complied.

“Now watch...." He cleared his throat and thought for a minute. Then he looked intently at his reflection and chanted: "Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger.”
With each affirmation, Simon once again pumped his biceps. Incredibly, miraculously, they visibly grew at least an inch in diameter with every repetition. "Guess I better stop," he said after four pumps. He turned toward Justin and Sean to proudly display massive guns that now had to measure at least 24 inches. "It's tricky," he said. "I keep making certain body parts a little too big, and then have to beef up the rest of me again to stay in proportion."

"This is just too freaky," Sean said.

“Now you try,” said Simon. “Just concentrate on a spot in the mirror and just keep repeating Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every
time I flex, my muscles get bigger.

Eagerly the two boys turned to the mirror and began chanting, “Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger.”

But the two boys kept flexing and nothing was happening.

“Hmmmm,” said Simon, “Maybe we’re working on the wrong body part.”

Simon again glanced appraisingly at his huge body in the mirror. "I think my chest looks too small."

"Too small?" Justin sputtered. "Simon, you're a monster! You're fucking HUGE!"

Simon looked at his older brother cynically. "A little jealous, are we?" Clearing his throat again, he got the same serious expression and stared pointedly at his reflection: "Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger."

This time he flexed his chest as he chanted, magically enlarging his already-freaky pecs as if inflating them with a bicycle pump. When he was done he had a bigger, thicker, more impressively sculpted and massive chest than any bodybuilder who's ever lived. "Better, huh?" he said, turning to the other boys and alternately bouncing his boulder-sized pecs to show off his handiwork.

“Now you try with your chests,” said Simon.

Once again the two boys turned to the mirror and began chanting, “Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger. Every time I flex, my muscles get bigger.”

But again, there was no change.

“Something’s not working,” said Justin.

“Yeah,” said Sean, “there must be something you’re not telling us.”

“Hmmmmm,” said Simon, in mock thought, “maybe it’s time to try a different kind of mantra. No more baby steps; time to put on some big boy muscle. I think I’m ready to take things to the next level. How about you guys?”

“What do you mean?” asked Justin. “What mantra?”

“This time we’ll all do it together,” said Simon. “We’ll repeat it three times and the mantra will be… I’m hulking out.”

“Wait a minute,” said Justin, gulping. “So far this stuff has only worked on you.”

“So…?” asked Simon.

“So what if this new mantra only works on you, too? I don’t want a hulk for a little brother! Can’t we try something a little less… drastic?”

“We already did,” said Simon. “It didn’t work and that’s probably because you guys weren’t concentrating hard enough,” said Simon. ”This time you’re really going to have to focus. Now are you ready?”

Justin and Sean looked at each other uncertainly but nodded yes.

“Good,” said Simon, grinning savagely, and flexing his massive arms, “because I am so ready. On the count of three…
One… Two… Three!”

With Justin and Sean breaking out in a cold sweat and casting sidelong glances at Simon, the three boys began chanting,” I’m hulking out. I’m hulking out. I’m hulking out—. Suddenly Simon started shaking and breathing hard.

“Yes!” he shouted I can feel it! I can--AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!”

Abruptly Simon let out a mighty roar as his tank top and shorts burst into shreds by his massive expanding body. Justin and Sean felt themselves thrust across the room by a sudden explosion of iron hard flesh.

Justin picked himself off the floor landed and looked back at his brother. All he could see of Simon was an immense, carved muscular body, just mountains and mountains of gargantuan ripped-up muscles, an impossibly wide back piled thick with vast shredded slabs of undulating sinew, colossal bulbous shoulders segmented and striated, gigantic upper arms, thicker and wider than Justin’s own torso, wrapped in veins thicker than his fingers.

There was a low rumbling laugh. “That was fucking awesome,” came an amazingly deep voice.” The titan that had been Simon stood up. The ground trembled and shook. His shaggy head was touching the ceiling. Simon turned around. He didn’t look human. Bulging, ripped, gargantuan muscles just heaved and pulsed all over him everywhere you looked from head to foot.

“Just look at me!” roared Simon, and he flexed a massive arm. His bicep was truly a boulder, about the size of basketball. Peeked and covered in veins, it looked hard as steel. “I feel awesome!” he boomed. “And you guys look so puny!” He laughed, causing his wall of massive abs to roll in and out, and his gargantu-chest to bounce like boulders in an earthquake.

And his legs, crap, his thighs were so big around, Justin doubted they’d fit through the fucking door! He could see each and every gigantic leg muscle bulge and ripple under his skin.

Simon was HUGE. Simon was MASSIVE, MOUNTAINOUS, HERCULEAN. And neither Sean nor Justin could stop himself from gawking at the thick, veiny, eleven-inch cock that arched out fiercely from Simon's muscled groin.

“Looks like you were right, bro,” thundered Simon. “It did only work on me.”

"Simon, I'm not kidding, you HAVE to teach me how to do that, right now!" Justin pleaded.

"Oh, I have to?" Simon looked at Justin with a surprised expression. "I have to, or what?" Justin looked up nervously as his now 1000 pound younger sibling came closer and towered over him. Simon teasingly ran a beefy hand over his rippled stomach and mountainous pecs, flexing a little to give Justin an intimidating close-up of his monstrously powerful torso. "What are you going to do to me if I don't teach you? Jack me up against the wall again, like you did last week when I accidentally dented your bike?"

Justin chuckled nervously, trying to mask his terror. "Hey, I'm sorry, bro'. I lost my temper, got a little out of control."

"Yeah, well, that won't be happening again soon," Simon said as he grabbed Justin's belt with his left hand and lifted his brother clean into the air. "Jeez, you feel like a feather," he said, as Justin squirmed and struggled helplessly. "What do you weigh these days? One sixty-five? One seventy?"

"Simon, put him down, you'll hurt him!" Sean begged. Simon smiled and grabbed Sean with the other hand, lifting him the same way and holding Sean and Justin straight to his sides at shoulder height as he watched himself in the mirror.

"I'm not sure," he said, "but I think I may be the strongest man who's ever lived.”

"Simon, put us down! I think I have to throw up!" Justin whined.

"Do and I'll kill you, Justin. I'm not kidding. And I could do it with just my little finger, so you better just control yourself." Looking happily in the mirror, Simon started doing lateral side raises, using Sean and Justin as dumbbells. He laughed at the sight of it, and at how ridiculously easy it was for him. "Hey, this is great! You guys are just about the same weight. But you’re such light weights I can’t really get a good workout."

He finally set the boys down and said to Justin, "This is how it’s going to go: from now on, you’re my slave. You will keep my room clean, do all of my chores, and when I tell you to fetch and carry, you will fetch and carry. Got it?”

Justin nodded rapidly.

“And you,” said Simon turning to Sean and pointing out the wet spot at his crotch, “you will service me in other areas.”

Sean blushed red.

“And if you do these things and do them well, I will give you each lessons in concentration. And if you don’t… Well, we don’t have to go into detail,” said Simon, flexing his monolithic arms.

“Are we clear?”

“Yes sir!” said the two boys simultaneously.

“Good,” said Simon. “Now, if you two gentlemen will excuse me, I have work to do.”

Simon grinned and flexed his monumental, carved arms. “My biceps are still just a little bit small.”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
2bored (March 2nd, 2014), abbraxis (March 7th, 2014), BEHRMUSCLE1 (March 6th, 2014), Big RR (March 2nd, 2014), chanlord (March 3rd, 2014), dickasauras (March 3rd, 2014), GlamRockCowboy (March 2nd, 2014), Hanugumo (March 3rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 4th, 2014), hn6huS (March 2nd, 2014), iceman75 (March 2nd, 2014), idiomat (March 4th, 2014), jcb60970 (March 3rd, 2014), jtchef (March 2nd, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 3rd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 3rd, 2014), mman17 (March 3rd, 2014), muscular (March 3rd, 2014), nnnrg (March 2nd, 2014), nonemalessnone (March 3rd, 2014), Reeza (March 2nd, 2014), Rippedstud79 (March 2nd, 2014), Rocco712 (March 11th, 2014), RyBearATL (March 3rd, 2014), skumbum (March 3rd, 2014), sp00ner4 (March 3rd, 2014), tincanjunk (March 21st, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 2nd, 2014), troy46128 (March 2nd, 2014), UGALawGuy (March 2nd, 2014), weaknobody (March 8th, 2014), whatizit (March 4th, 2014), willfrog13 (March 4th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to chanlord's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:07 AM

chanlord is on a distinguished road
This is my kind of story. I love drastic personality changes. More of this please
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2014, 04:06 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
HEY SCOUNDREL!!

What a GREAT, FUN STORY!!

I just LOVED this!!

I have a personal soft spot for the ol? ?Younger Bro gets BIG and AWESOME? plotline. I never get tired of it, and this one in particular had a terrific take on it.

It?s so.. NERDY and CHILDISH, but it works on the kid!! That is hilarious! The reactions of the other two teens! And of course, the impish grin Simon sports when he finally figures out he?s got the whole thing mastered, and tries to ?show? the other two with ?lessons?. HAR!!!

Funnier still when half-way through, the two teens start to catch on, and look at each other and swallow. They KNOW what?s going to happen, but they?re so greedy to get that power, they just step right into it!!

And I particularly liked that Simon just escalated the whole thing. God! What?s the saying? ?Give me a mirror Big enough, and I'll..? well, it?s goes SOMETHING like that...

Damn! And the scary thing was, Not-So-Little Simon was really, really getting to like it, and the physical rush the growth was giving him. What?s he going to do to amuse himself TOMORROW night? YE GODS!!!

I wondered as this kept going, does Simon grow that HUGE and still need those nerdy little glasses? Or did he just GROW out of them, so to speak..

REALLY sexy how the cute kid?s personality changes as he progressively gets bigger and BIGGER.. Got me really going!

Soooo...

A guy named LuvsMusl originally wrote this? And then I guess you improved it with a tweak here and there. All I know, is between the two of you, you create one helluva story!

Are there any MORE of these stories lurking about? Is there a site I should be trying to get on?

Don?t hesitate to PM me, if you got any helpful info that you might be able to pass on..

Tell you the truth, I?ve watched all your works for years. As you being both a writer and an artist. I love your art style, BTW. Is there a site where there?s more of your work like this? Or new art?

I?m still pretty green on where all the good sites are.

Anyway, GREAT WORK!

And thanks for the warning ? if you DO pull the piece, I?ve got it for my own personal viewing forever.

Regards,

#4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:16 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 3rd, 2014)
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
LuvsMusl's stories, except for one he did within the past couple of years, are all in the archive.

xoxo

Richard
Thank You Arpeejay, thanks to you, I've learned quite a bit about Luvsmusl in the last day. If you ever see him, please give him my humble Thank You for this story.

- Kit -
  #6   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 05:59 AM

The archive is a treasure trove. Anyone who hasn?t delved into it really should. It is filled with fantastic stories. The original Simon?s Affirmation is an amazing story. I almost didn?t want to touch it? but sometimes it?s all about feeding the fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 6th, 2014)
  #7   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:47 AM

Thank You, Scoundrel. I really haven't given as much acknowledgement to your contribution to this latest incarnation of the work as I should. I hope I'm making up for it here.

I agree about the archives.

But in my random stumblings, I've actually found a number of ways to access them, and some of those ways must be "back doors", if you catch the jargon. Those alternate ways I find have lousy Search Engines to track the story I wish, either alphabetically, or cross-linking it to author.

For the public record (in case others have the same problem),

could you (or anyone for that matter) give me the PROPER way to access those stories and Search Engine from here?

Many Thanks.

P.S. I've followed your GTS work for years, and love it all. May try to PM you sometime (If you don't mind) to ask where I can find your more recent works..

#8   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2014, 03:18 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
could you (or anyone for that matter) give me the PROPER way to access those stories and Search Engine from here?
I think I've given the link, or directions to find it, about six times so far, but I've never explained what you need to do before. Okay, here goes:

The archive is a downloadable .zip file, so there's no search engine. (That's why it's usually referred to as "the downloadable archive".) If I recall correctly, some combinations of phone/tablet/web browser will attempt to view the files inside the .zip file directly, and people have reported problems with that. You need something which will actually download the file itself, and then something which can decompress it. (IIRC, recent-ish versions of both Windows and Mac OS X can decompress .zip archives without extra tools, but there are free programs which can do the job for you on all platforms if you have problems.)

The file can be downloaded from https://rapidshare.com/files/1259068...ive-070326.zip. (There is a link to it in the right-hand sidebar of the "Stories" section of O'Mellisokomos' web site, and that will presumably be kept up to date if there are changes in the future.)

The download is from Rapidshare, which means you'll have to wade through various bad interface choices designed to scam you into signing up for a paid Rapidshare account (or going off to view shady ads). The download is free, though, so you don't actually need to pay if you can find your way through all the misleading garbage.

Rapidshare's interface has changed repeatedly over the years, and probably will do so again, but as of today: if you find the right thing to click on in the initial page, you will get to a page which has, a couple of inches down, columns labelled "Name", "Date", "Size", and "Type", and there's an item named "TheArchive-070326.zip" listed below that. You can download the file either by clicking the link below the item saying "select all" and then the link which will appear which says "download selection", or you can click the arrow at the far right of the item, which is only visible when you hover the mouse over the thing. If your browser tries to "go inside" the archive, rather than downloading it, then you'll need to do whatever your browser requires you to do in order to download the linked file instead of following it. (Usually, that means bringing up a contextual menu when you click.)

Once you have downloaded the file and expanded it, you'll have a folder containing 3 HTML files and another folder. The 3 files are the indexes of the stories, which are sorted by title, by author, and by date of submission. (The title index is the one named "index.html".) The stories themselves are in the inner folder, and they are numbered, rather than properly titled ? you will need to open the index files to find a particular story.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 8th, 2014)
  #9   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
P.S. I've followed your GTS work for years, and love it all. May try to PM you sometime (If you don't mind) to ask where I can find your more recent works..

I think you may be mistaking me for someone else, maybe another scoundrel, because I don't even know what GTS is. lol

Anyone is welcome to PM me anytime they want. No need to ask first.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 8th, 2014)
  #10   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 01:12 PM

Gah! Sometime between yesterday (when I checked O'Mellisokomos' download link) and today, RapidShare seems to have deleted the downloadable archive file. So forget those instructions above.

However, since I still had the actual files around, I recompressed them and put them on another free service. Dunno how long that service will keep the file, but for now: http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/82977986/file.html.

(Note that the actual download link is to the right of the file description. If you see a "Download" button below it, it's actually an ad trying to scam you. Free file storage sites are rife with those things.)
Kit Werecat (March 9th, 2014)
  #11   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 03:24 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
The archives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
Gah! Sometime between yesterday (when I checked O'Mellisokomos' download link) and today, RapidShare seems to have deleted the downloadable archive file. So forget those instructions above.

However, since I still had the actual files around, I recompressed them and put them on another free service. Dunno how long that service will keep the file, but for now: http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/82977986/file.html.

(Note that the actual download link is to the right of the file description. If you see a "Download" button below it, it's actually an ad trying to scam you. Free file storage sites are rife with those things.)
I followed your instructions and actually found two really old stories of mine in the author's list. I guess I have to literally read through the list of stories in the zip file to see the actual file of the story?

Will take some time....

thanks for downloading this!

Mdlftr
  #12   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I followed your instructions and actually found two really old stories of mine in the author's list. I guess I have to literally read through the list of stories in the zip file to see the actual file of the story?
No, open any of the index files with your web browser, find your story, and click on the title, and it will send you to the right file. (I suppose technically you could also open an index file with a text editor, search for the title, and read the file name from the HTML, but that would be somewhat more difficult, so why bother?)
Kit Werecat (March 9th, 2014)
  #13   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
No, open any of the index files with your web browser, find your story, and click on the title, and it will send you to the right file.
Tekuno is right.

First off, I'll join Mdlftr in confirming that Tekuno's link posted in his SECOND set of instructions works painlessly and perfectly.

And as he says here, just clicking directly on the story title at the left takes you instantly to the story itself. Also note that there are arrows at the very bottom of each posted chapter. Clicking on the LEFT arrow takes you to the story immediately preceding the one you're on (or the story above your current selection). Clicking on the RIGHT arrow takes you to the next story on the list (the next one below your currently-selected one).

This feature is terrific for reading multi-part / multi-chapter stories. Start by clicking on Part 1 in the Title index or Author index, then clicking on the right arrow at the end of the chapter seamlessly takes you to the next part. It's wonderful.

Whomever took the time to compile and enter this huge data base, did it with considerable care and love.

As Tekuno mentioned somewhere in his first posting, the zipped file consists of four parts. A listing of the stories by Title alphabetically, a listing of the stories by Author's Name alphabetically, a listing of stories in order of which story was posted Last to First, and finally a folder with the stories themselves.

The only frustrating thing I have found so far, is that when they loaded stories into this new data base format, all the original posting dates are GONE. So their index "by Most Recent story" list only indicates that the bottom-most story was posted earliest, the top one the latest of the postings, and everything in between is ranging from Newest Post to Oldest Post, viewing the list from TOP to BOTTOM.

Just make sure these four elements are all stored in the same folder. In my case, I made a New Folder and called it "MGS", and moved these four elements into there. It's neat, clean, reliable, and system independent.

As I recommended to Tekuno, with the way this vast invaluable library has been so offhandedly been stored to date, I highly recommend you copying all the folders (in my case I just copied the newly-created MGS folder, along with its contents) to a USB Thumb Drive, to ensure that when your disk eventually crashes (and someday it will), you still have a safe copy of these wonderful stories to look back on.

I also want to say that this was the first time I had actually gotten to personally page through and examine for myself the mountainous pile of fantasy stories stored there. They are literally like a lost scroll from the Libraries of Alexandria!!

You will find incredible treasures there. Luvsmucl's original "Simon's Affirmation", for example, to see Scoundrel's contribution to the classic original. Corwin's impressive list of stories are also there, as well. And Tict's first attempt at posting his now reworked "Subject 91".

And may I say right here, that I am HUMBLED at the amount of effort, and inspired by the sheer quantities of fantasy that has been produced by some of you original members from so long ago.

I respectfully bow to you, Gentlemen.

I only hope to be up to the daunting task myself, when I finally bite the bullet, and post MY first story, which should be in the very near future.

Thanks Again, Tekuno!! You're a hero!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options