The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 06:58 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
Mike's Polo Muscle Drain

Mike went down to the basement of his dorm at Halston Prep to get his bicycle and all the guys were standing around Chris. Chris was flexing for them and showing off his buff muscles. Mike had always been turned on by Chris but didn’t want any of the guys in the dorm to know he had gay feelings.

Chris was wearing khaki cargo shorts, Teva sandals, a white baseball cap on flipped backwards, an Abercrombie bead necklace, and a white Ralph Lauren polo with the collar popped. His big pecs were jutting out of the front and his rounded shoulders looked like baseballs stretching the fabric. His biceps strained against the ringer sleeves and veins were popping out. The guys around him were laughing and saying stuff like “fuck man you’re awesome” and “you’re so fuckin’ jacked up, dude!”

Mike felt his cock grow really hard in his pants. He went over to the small circle of guys who were looking at Chris, who, even if he weren’t so built, would be considered by the girls to be one of the hottest guys in the school. One of the guys was feeling his muscles. “Dude, I wish I could get big like that,” the guy said, and suddenly Chris’s face got flushed and he flexed really hard, as if in pain. The guy gripped Chris’ bicep as Chris kept flexing and Mike thought he literally saw Chris’ arm swell up under the boy's grip.

The guys started whistling and making "girlie" noises when they saw the boy suddenly grip not one, but both of Chris' biceps.

"Feel that! Feel that fuckin' power!" Chris shouted.

"Awwwwww Yeah!!!! Fuckin’ A!!” the guys in the circle around Chris started hooting and hollering.

The guy held onto Chris’ arms for a little longer than was comfortable for any of the guys watching. When he let go, he looked a little dazed and dizzy. The other guys were laughing and one of them said, “Yeah Chris, you’re a fuckin’ animal!”

When the group finally split up, Mike had been hanging out in the background. And now Mike came up to Chris. He was nervous and his hands were shaking.

Chris seemed a little high off the power of his flexing, and kept feeling is own biceps, smirking to himself and flexing inside the tight fabric of his preppy polo shirt. “Fuck yeah,” he seemed to be muttering to himself. “Power.”

Mike came over and said, “Hey Chris, that’s awesome man. How long you been working out?”

“You want to feel it? Feel these biceps man,” Chris said. Chris had a look in his eye that seemed determined, and a little angry, like Mike had done something that pissed him off and Chris was going to hurt him. Mike felt a little scared—too scared to speak or walk away.

“Check it out, dude,” Chris’ gaze pierced into Mike’s eyes. “Check out all that POWER.” It was weird, but Chris looked...well...HUNGRY.

Mike looked around. All the other guys had left the room except the one guy who had touched Chris. He was lurking at the bottom of the steps, his t-shirt seemed a little too big for him sagging off his shoulders and he was looking back at Chris and Mike with an intense look…Mike couldn’t really tell if it was a look of fear or longing. Suddenly Chris boomed “GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE LOSER!” and the boy ran up the stairs.

Chris and Mike were alone.

Mike realized that he was also wearing a Polo…he like the preppy styles and clean-cut look of the Ralph Lauren shirts. Mike’s shirt was white with thin black horizontal stripes.

“Nice Polo,” Chris said, teasing Mike and flicking his finger on the Ralph Lauren logo. Mike felt Chris’ finger brush against his nipple and his nipples got rock hard. His boner was straining out of his khakis and he was a little worried Chris would notice.

Although he was athletic and toned, and he liked his body, Mike couldn’t stop looking at Chris’ huge frame ramming out of his tight white Polo.

“Fuck, look at you man,” Mike found himself saying, “You look like a bodybuilder. You’re so BIG!” And indeed, even though Chris was only 16, he looked big like one of the bodybuilders Mike secretly jerked off to online after his roommate had gone to sleep.

“Feel those pecs, bro,” Chris smiled as he placed Mike’s shaking hands on his massive, swelling pecs. Mike could feel how tight the fabric was against the rock-hard muscle and his thumbs pushed into the deep crevice between the huge protruding pecs. His index finger was rubbing the Polo logo on Mike’s left pec and strangely he was turned on by seeing a guy in such a clean-cut, preppy outfit looking like a freaky teen bodybuilder…it was as though one of the smart, Ivy-bound kids at Halston Prep had suddenly gone on a steroid rampage and instead of studying, just decided to inject juice, work out 5 hours a day, and eat everything in sight.

“Tell me how big I am, little bro.”

“Y—you’re huge…” Mike said, his voice catching in his throat.

Chris flipped up the collar on Mike’s shirt and said, “Pretty sporty there dude. Hot.”

Mike’s boner started oozing precum in his briefs as he began rubbing his hands slowly all over Chris’ massive, powerful muscles, feeling the teen muscle boy’s rock-hard physique through his preppy shirt.

Chris closed his eyes and whispered, “Yeah, feel that power…"

"wow....you're....really fuckin big man...." Mike was whispering, wanting to let himself go and worship this teen muscle jock.

"Do you like that? Don't you wish you could be big like me?" Chris' eyes were piercing as his gaze bored into Mike.

"I..."

"Do you wish you could be like me?"

"Y-yes."

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

"I...I want...I want to grow huge like you..." Mike was feeling very dizzy as he felt Chris' shoulders, which he was gripping like baseballs, grow to softball size under his grip. Mike felt weak, like he was going to pass out.

Mike was staring and Chris' defined, huge muscles straining out of the white polo and he also felt his own weaker, slimmer frame in his own Polo. Suddenly his body got all hot, flushed...he was shaking with emotion...with JEALOUSY.

"Fuck man!" Mike suddenly grunted at Chris, digging his grip into Chris' biceps. "I want all your fucking POWER. GIVE ME YOUR POWER."

Mike felt his body start to tingle and burn. The front of his Ralph Lauren polo got tight and his neck seemed like it was thickening and straining against the upturned collar.

"GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE ME YOUR POWER. GIVE ME YOUR MUSCLE."

Chris' eyes glazed over and he seemed to weaken at the knees. His shirt seemed less tight and the fabric started to slacken...Mike looked down at his own biceps which were snaked with thick, pulsing veins and swelling with growing, rock-hard muscle!

"Tell me what YOU want, Chris," Mike smirked as he gripped Chris' pecs harder.

"I...I want you to grow, man..." Chris was moaning.

Chris' arms were now sticks like a 10-year-old's and his legs looked like scrawny chicken legs sticking out of his khaki shorts...Mike looked down at his own legs and flexed the diamond-shaped quads that were straining the front of his own cargo shorts....he turned and flexed his bulbous, wide calves...

"FUCK YEAH!" Mike shouted. "MORE POWER!" and his pecs expanded like two balloons in his tight striped Polo shirt, a tennis shirt which could now barely contain the freaky muscle that was exploding out of it... his biceps thickened and swelled and as Mike flexed, he could see the perfect horseshoe shape on both of his tri's...he felt his shoulders tight against the fabric of his shirt...

Mike looked over and saw Chris' shirt drooping over his bony shoulders where his rounded, thick delts had once been... Mike's own delts were screaming out of his own Polo, so tight that when he moved his arms he felt the fabric almost ripping...

"FUCKIN' POLO DUDE! POWER!"

Mike lifted his shirt and was surprised to see the tip of his now 10'' cock peeking out of the top of his shorts...and a ripped, glistening 8-pack.

When Chris saw this amazing sight he moaned and Mike gripped his muscle harder, watching the flesh draining from Chris' body...Chris now looked practically anorexic.

With a final shout, Mike flexed all the swelling, massive muscles in his frame with a full-body flex.
"MORE POWER!" Mike smirked and shot a huge ropy load of cum onto his own powerful abs as his massive, muscular frame ripped out of his Polo.

"I WANT MORE! MORE POWER! POLO! MORE POWER! POWER! POWER! POWER!"

Last edited by polomuscle; May 24th, 2007 at 04:55 PM.
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polomuscle For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 20th, 2012), muscle405 (June 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 04:26 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
Omelissikomos

Maybe "O" will create an illustration for this story...if we are lucky!

Some of his other work:
http://www.cyoc.net/index.php?set_al...view_album.php
  #3   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2007, 07:01 AM

tonypal76
new polo

Happiness is finding a new poloboy story. Awesome, hoping as ever you can find time to write more and more and more...
Thanks
  #4   Add to krankyboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:52 AM

krankyboy is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter in the Halston Prep saga. Interested to see if poor Chris survives being "drained" by Mike.

And more button-down collar polo oxfords in these stories, please! (and guys ripping out of their polo oxfords and polo neckties, if possible) Those are the sexiest Ralph Lauren articles of clothing, period!
Thanks