The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Little George

I wanted to write my first one part/short story as I'm in the middle of writing my other story. I always wanted to do a story like this but I've never gotten the chance till now. I'm sorry if its a little choppy, weird, or just plain boring as I kinda like this genre but can never get all my descriptions on surroundings on the page. Sticking with this one thread story telling thing as it seems to be a lot easier than the posting in multiple places. And dont worry, I wont try anything under the age of 17-16 so I hope you're wait till them for George to do anything more mature.

Little George

I remembered when George was born, back when I was only 4 and sitting in the big chair in the hospital as my parents stayed in the big important room no one was allowed into. I remember hearing muffled screams that sounded like my mom?s that made me want to go inside and check if she was ok but the nice nurse kept telling me to ?stay calm? and ?don?t worry? as she ruffled my hair.

I was running to my mother?s hospital room as the nurse let me go, letting me run past the big door and push it open with all my might to see my parents. Past my blonde bangs, I looked into the room to see my mom, sitting in a strange bed and holding a bundle. Dad was sitting at the side of the table, smiling over to me with his finger paused as though he were about to dip it into the bundle. I ran to the side of the bed and looked over the edge up at my mom.

?Would you like to see your brother, Jayson?? she called down to me with a smile. I could see on her face she?d been stressed by something but I was too curious about the baby to question it. She leaned over and I could see with my curious eyes a little face was hiding in the confines of the blue blanket. It appeared to be tired as its puffy cheeks and squinting eyes remained patient. I looked up at mom and she smiled down, knowing I still didn?t know many words to ask her what it was called. Dad was able to tell more easily what was wrong with me.

?His name is Georgie? he said down to me with a big grin. Mom turned to him with a snap and glared. ?We already agreed. His name is George, David? she said with intensity. Dad chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. ? Fine. George? he said both towards me and Mom. The baby was still seeable from my position so I continued to observe him. Though I still didn?t know many words yet, I was able to piece this one together.

?G?.George? I said. Both my parents gasped at my words and dad wrapped his arm around mom as they both looked at me and my little brother George interact for the first time. That day was the first day of my brother?s story and my time with him.

{4 Months Later}

George was very sick the first few months so we often came to the hospital to make sure he was fine. I can remembered one point where he?d gotten so sickly, he?d start breathing roughly in his bed. I cant remember the complications around it but, from what I was capable of understanding, something was wrong with how George was made. Eventually, he ended having to take long periods in the hospital to get checked up on and monitored. His little forehead was so sweaty and he was so pale. I?d never seen my mother cry so hard before. Dad would always be holding her, hoping that he would be enough to comfort her as they would always watch the doctors check up on George

Sometimes, we?d visit George in the middle of his overnight hospital visits. I couldn?t help but tear up as I looked over his tiny body, his skin white as a sheet and pasty. His limbs would sometimes shake a bit as though he were reaching out. I cried looking at his weak body and looked up at my parents. ?Can they save him, daddy?? Neither of my parents could look at me and not cry.

{2 Weeks}

I was told that they were going to try and save George with an experimental drug with a really long name. I was there between my parents at 5 years old as we watched them inject George?s little body with a syringe with colorful fluid in it. I couldn?t speak as I watched George?s skin regain color and he started to cry. I?d never been so happy in my life and neither had my parents. I was the first to run in and pick up my brother, rocking him with care. I promised myself that day that I?d never let anything happen to my brother.

{1 Year Later}

Little George was becoming a household name for us as George was one of our biggest factors. I wasn?t one of those kids who felt that they didn?t get enough attention at that point. I wanted my brother to have the best life he could in exchange for the one he almost couldn?t have. We didn?t know, however, that he was special.

It started when I was playing with him, sitting him in his little seat and feeding him his mashed up spaghetti-o?s. For a little baby, he sure could eat and mom and dad had to leave him with some this improvised provision to make time for Mom going to the store. Dad was in the living room watching TV, his eyes able to directly see us if some loud noises indicate problems. George was crying after eating a big bowl of spaghetti-o?s clean and was slaming his fork and knife on the table, causing it to shake. ?Don?t worry, kid, I?ll get you food? I said, calling him by my nickname for him.

I only went for a moment to microwave him another mashed bowl so I didn?t see as he simply grabbed the seat?s safety table in front of him and simply lift it. As if he?d been doing it already, he simply jumped down and started walking, his little legs revealing their strength without an audience. It was only when I turned back around that I saw that he?d found his way up onto the counter, looking in the cupboard for food as he?d done and he?d seen. ?GEORGE!? I screamed as I saw him up there searching. Dad looked back from an interception to see his youngest son standing on the counter. ?GEORGE!? he shouted as he jumped out of his seat and ran for him, seeing George was losing his balance and about to fall. I saw him too and watched as he fell and dad caught him just in time to stop him from landing on the tiled floor. How did George get strong enough to do all of that?

Dad came up and put George?s high chair back together and set him in it, taking a deep breath. I was the first to speak. ?Since when could he do that?? I asked as Mom walked in.

{Five Years Later}

? Hey, Jay, watch this!? I heard my brother say as he lifted the neighbor?s van over his head, his arms tensing and bulging as he lifted the large vehicle, which could have been tons of metal, like a toy. I never got over how strong George was getting. Since after he?d received the syringe, he had grown so much, so fast. I was 10 now and pretty tall height at around 5?2. I was currently in middle school football and was the captain of the football team, a team that won many games. Still, it was nothing compared to what my brother did. George grew like a weed. He was around 4?8 and closing in on my height like a bullet as he would reach up and spread out. He was at least 170 pounds and showing it with big arms, a large chest, a tight, muscular waist carrying a 6 pack, two bulging legs that he had to swing around each other, and some devastatingly huge feet that seemed to get bigger whenever you weren?t looking directly at him. George was a famous little kid although he was only 6 and in kindergarten.

People would see us walking down the block and ask little George to take pictures and he would always beg mom and dad to let him. I swear he was starting to take his growth to mind as he would always do what he saw on tv and flex a bicep as hard as he could or puff out his chest as best he could.

One time, however, that power and size of his got the better of him once as he was in the living room looking outside. We never let George outside by himself as we we?re sure if someone would abduct him or he?d hurt a kid with that much power in tow. Of course, he didn?t like that as he leaned on the window, it?s structure creaking from his weight. ?Mom, why cant I go outside like all the other kids?? he began to moan as he looked. I was playing video games as mom and dad were in the kitchen. ? You?re not old enough yet, George? Mom tried to explain. ?We need to make sure you?re mature enough to gout on your own.?

George didn?t like that answer. I saw as his muscle tensed up and he seemed to get a little bigger off the blood pump. I saw a vein on his forehead as he got up and stomped. ?I want to go outside!? he screamed as he started his tantrum. Mom and Dad were adamant. ?No, George? Dad said sternly. George was furious, running to the kichen and ripping the fridge out of the wall like nothing. Mom and Dad jumped as they?d never seen their son so angry before. ?I want to go outside!!!? he screamed as he lifted the fridge like nothing and threw it. He began to lift the oven out when I heard me scream and jump out of the way of the flying fridge, running into the wall and touching my sore head. George stopped in his tracks as he heard his big brother?s cry.

George ran over to me and picked me up, his big hands on my back as he tried to do something. ?Jay!? he cried, his eyes tearing up as he looked down at me. I saw him weep crocodile tears like a faucet and brought my hand up to his face. ?I?m alright, George? I said, leaning up and wrapping my arms around his muscular neck. George tried to quiet his crying but he couldn?t, he was too young to hold back such big tears. After that, a lot changed. ESPECIALLY George.

{1 Month Later}

Everyday, George seemed to be growing faster and faster and, with that, having more and more trouble finding ways to outlet his anger and keep from ripping doors out. He outgrew me fast and was beginning to tower over my height of 5?2 with his height of 5?9. Dad was both shocked and excited as he now had two up and coming football player sons. That was why he recommended that George, at age 6, lift weights. That changed everything.

{6 Months Later}

With George?s birthday coming in, we had to go through a lot of changes. With George?s growing, it was getting harder and harder to feed his big, bulging body. He was already towering over mom and dad at 6?4 and 270 pounds of muscle. I had only climbed up to 5?4 now at age 11. George kept his role as the younger brother with pride but he didn?t hate standing up in front of me and bouncing those bulging pecs whenever I got too carried away and gave Mom and Dad a hard time. George went through clothes quickly and food even more so but, thankfully, the scientific community was happy to supply us with money to feed the growing boy. Also, Dad, who felt his son should be ready for football as soon as possible, gave George permission to work on his weight set to get him ready with as much strength as he could gain. I?d never seen such power as George blew past the weight I could lift and was soon gliding past the wait Dad could lift. He made us both look so weak at only 6 years old. Dad said that he wanted us to see what it was like to go to the super bowl before he jokingly said ?George might get too big for the plane?.

It definitely, was tough getting George onto the plane as he was quite the big guy and we didn?t want to leave an almost 7 year old by himself on the plane. They insisted he have 2 seats to himself but we had got lucky and could squeeze him into one. I myself was a big kid for an 11 year old but George was quite the handful (seat full). His back and lats were pressed firmly into my face, his arm over my head as he tried to fit his wide body into the seat. His arm pit was my pillow as we slept on the ride. I wrinkled my nose as I smelled my little brother?s reaking arm pit. At his size, he sweat a good bit if it got too warm and his XXL hoodie, which was drawn taut with muscle and size, was relatively moist. He was pretty young to snore but he did it anyway.

I looked up at his face and pondered. He was a lot younger than his face let on. As his muscles had been growing, the muscles in his face and been perfecting themselves to make him better looking and even older. Already, he was big but his was on model levels. His cheekbones were pronounced as his dimples were at rest and his jaw was very strong and powerful looking, the joints on the ends gritting whenever he gritted his teeth. In the darkness of the sky and the long hallway of the airplane, he resembled a painting.

Suddenly, I jumped when I felt something move near my hand. I looked down to see my brother?s tight basketball shorts. Each leg of it was pulled to the max at the size of his muscles but nothing could prepare me for the thing between those big, bulging quads. A long, large thing in his pants resembling a sausage was growing in his pants and appeared to be reaching over to my side. I jumped back and tried to get away but my brother?s big 24 inch biceps were too big to move on my own without his strength. If that wasn?t enough, I felt George start to vibrate a little as he slept. I?d guessed it was his snoring but it felt wrong as I felt something press down on me. My eyes bulged wider than my mouth as I saw George?s arm swell on top of me. Along with that, his big legs were pressing into mine and his bulging lats were swelling out further into my space. The arm rest was creaking as his muscles overfilled it. I thought my giant of a brother was going to crush me in his sleep with what had to be the most amazing growth spurt I?d ever seen when it all stopped. His snoring was again the only thing I could hear and the big thing in his pants had decided to retreat back into its space between his legs, his shorts now even tighter than before and making everything appear more compacted.

I knew I should have told mom and dad about this but I felt it was better to keep quiet to protect my brother.

{Next Day}

When we tried to leave the airport, there were hundreds of stares on us that made us question whether this was such a great idea. All of us except Dad of course. Dad walked through the crowds with his chin held high as he led us through and asked people to give ?Little? George some room. George was slowly gaining confidence around people as he began to realize how much bigger and cooler he was than them. He especially found it easier with me walking near him and keeping my average hand inside his big mitt.

When we got to the stadium, everyone?s eyes were on us and some even thought George was a football player himself. I actually laughed a little at the face the ticket checker made as we passed him with someone who would definitely have trouble fitting through doorways.

The game was great as we watched some of Dad?s favorite players get pitted against an enemy team. I?d never heard Dad cheer before and I laughed as I heard him. Of course, his cheer reached George and, as impressionable as he was, he couldn?t help himself as he also stood up, blocking people?s views with his wide back, and cheering with his powerful voice. God, his voice was getting pretty strong for someone so young.

Dad fan girled all over some of the football players as they were kind enough to give autographs. I personally thought the guys were HUGE as I saw them shake his hand with their own and let a bulging flex slip. After all of his spazzing, Dad tried to get me and George to shake their hands and, like a meteor, I was flying towards them to get their handshakes. When I told them I was only 11, they were surprised and said I had a bright future in football. They didn?t expect my brother to come through at his supposed 6?8 and try to shake their hands. Some of them had heard about him but never had they expected someone so large to come at them the way he did. His big hands almost swallowed some of theirs and, when they flexed, he?d flex and blow their minds. After we got some pictures with them, an especially good one with George and some of them flexing biceps for comparison.

{4 Months Later}

When we got back from all the excitement, George was pumping it out like a man on a mission. Everday, before and after school, he?d lift and eat. When he couldn?t do that, he?d rarely come to watch me play video games. I still often questioned what happened on the plane but it was old news when looking at my growing brother. George was starting to get too big and too strong to remain inside our one story house. He broke chairs, ripped out doors, broke faucets, broke toys, broke our tub and shower. We were lucky to have decided to get a reinforced toilet for him. George slept on a mattress as he?d gotten too heavy at 1236 pounds to sleep on a bed being held up. He was just becoming a giant of epic proportions as he made it impossible for everyday life. Mom and Dad became worried but George assured them that he loved being big. He would never want it to change and he?d still keep getting bigger and stronger for dad so he could destroy them in football when he was old enough. It was scary to hear that when a kid is 8?8, almost a ton, wearing size 29 shoes, 35 inch biceps, a chest at 101 inches around, a 48 inch waist, and 50 inch quads.

George and I had to walk to school as he was too heavy to get on a bus without its wheels scraping the ground or the fear that the bus would tip over with his added weight mixed in with all the kids. It didn?t matter though as George excelled at showing his power in every situation. George would often put me on his shoulders, his powerful neck as his harness, and run at top speed to the school. Cars had trouble keeping up with him as he ran tirelessly to school and made it there within minutes. George had gotten very strong regardless of how young he was, able to lift vans with one arm, sit multiple people on his shoulders, and lift high and heavy objects for teachers. He was the strongest 7 year old in the world and I, his 11 year old brother, had been given the task to watch over him.

It was the next morning that I woke him up from his king sized bed. He filled it to the brim with hands and feet hanging over the sides. I actually stood back as he leaned over to the side of the bed, its springs protesting, before he kicked his knees up and launched himself. I was shocked when a crash could be heard and saw that my little brother had grown through the roof; Our 9 foot tall roof!!!

?I think I?m growing faster, Jay? he said with a face of both shock and excitement.

To Be Continued?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 14th, 2014), bearium (April 6th, 2014), bigbearny (April 7th, 2014), bigjay5390 (April 6th, 2014), bimbom123 (April 8th, 2014), cowboybear (April 7th, 2014), dago12582 (April 9th, 2014), Dario (April 6th, 2014), dickasauras (April 7th, 2014), flipdude (April 8th, 2014), Freaker!! (April 7th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 6th, 2014), iceman75 (April 6th, 2014), JKT (April 6th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 6th, 2014), Lukullus (April 9th, 2014), Maverick0095875 (April 6th, 2014), meteorpm (April 7th, 2014), mguy (April 8th, 2014), msclpatrol (April 7th, 2014), msman (April 8th, 2014), MuscleHintz (April 8th, 2014), muscular (April 8th, 2014), Otaru_grower (April 7th, 2014), ploder4 (April 6th, 2014), rogsats (April 8th, 2014), sarnaq (April 6th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (April 6th, 2014), vic170888 (April 9th, 2014), Wolfykins (April 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2014, 06:59 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
It's a fun romp, and I'm a sucker for these types of stories. I know several others are too, and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon.

Don't fret too much about the minutia of scene set ups. Right now, it doesn't seem to be important. It may become later though, as your story gets a little more complicated.

But for now, it's the heart and spirit of the story that's important, and so far it's got plenty of that.

Speaking frankly, I'll be curious if you are going to take this somewhere intentional or not. So many of these type of stories go along just for the experience, then peter out. And there's nothing in the world wrong with that. Getting there is half the fun. But naturally, one has to wonder with stories like this.

I assume from your prologue, you'll be adding new chapters to this same thread. I'll subscribe, so I can keep an eye on good ol' Georgie.. I mean George.

Oh! and if you ever find out the name of that stuff they injected George with, let me know!

Thanks for the treat, Omiganda!

#3   Add to bigjay5390's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:02 PM

bigjay5390 is on a distinguished road
Awesome!

Awesome Story! Please do another chapter! Maybe keep him at 9 feet for a while?
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:49 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Gotta LOOOOOVE huge little brother's stories hehe.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
Maverick0095875 (April 8th, 2014)
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 08:39 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
this is a fun read.

I like that it's so matter of fact and casual - OF COURSE, everyone has a "little" brother who's 8'8" tall and weighs over 1,000 pounds.

Naturally!

I can't imagine that George will have much competition on the ball field!

'Course, all that mass and strength doesn't mean much if he's not very flexible or quick, or if he doesn't know what to do on the field.
Looking forward to the next installment!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Anxious Writer

Thanks for the support

Who knows, he might end up too big for the field all together

#macrophiliactendencies
  #7   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Anxious Writer

Little George Part 2

I apologize for this chapter as I know some don't like their muscle men getting too big. I just couldnt help but put this in as I myself am an accepting macrophiliac. For those who like to see the size comparison, I've taken the liberty of adding links on most of the referrences so you guys can get an idea of how big George gets compared to his "big brother" Jay. Enjoy

Little George Part 2

{5 years later}

A lot can happen in 5 years. That’s especially when you’re George. After George started growing more noticeably faster and was beginning to break our roofs, mom and dad thought it was a good idea to get an area of the house that was big enough for “Big” George. George would laugh sometimes at the sound of his new nickname as he’d been called by Little George for so long. I guess after you outgrow your own house ceiling, you start to outgrow nicknames. G, which George really liked us to call him, was always had trouble when it came to keeping clothes. Everyday, he’d outgrow something. Whether it was his shirt, his shoes, his underwear, his socks, his pants, he just kept growing. It was intimidating trying to keep a kid so large in the place of “little” brother when he was easily big enough to hulk out of a van.

The scientists often gave him field tests of certain kinds to test how fast he was growing and how strong he was getting. They couldnt fathom how fast he was growing, why he was taking to the serum so quickly or why he was getting so powerful. One day, he’d be lifting 18 wheels and the next, he’d be lifting boulders. When he was 9, they insisted he start exercising with MUCH bigger weights and he thanked them all in the end. His muscles were really packing away a lot of power as he started doing benches with buses and it only got more powerful when the army decided they’d fund the project and supply George with tanks and other heavy objects to lift. Those crazy army guys sent all kinds of objects in this massive hangar. Hundreds of tanks, helicopters, planes, massive battleships, and even an aircraft carrier they had to leave outside. I thought there was no way even G could lift this much weight but when I looked in his now glittering eyes, I could see the determination.

I was lying in the hangar now after coming back from school. G liked to work out with his new “toys” whenever he could, sometimes neglecting lunch for a few hours to lift and then come down and then eat more than he had previously. I was still growing fast too. Not as fast as G but fast. By this time I was 15 and quite the large man myself. I was already 6’3 with muscles taut from football that made me easily the captain with my leadership skills and talent. If you can command a giant to behave and do what’s right, you can do the same for a team of high schoolers as a sophomore. They did question me once but not after I showed them how great of a quarterback I was. I could lift bench 300 hundred easy at my large 250 pounds and was going out with a lot of girls. Life was perfect.

Of course, I wasn’t such a big dog when I came home and sat next to my brother, his body in nothing but tight black boxer briefs and even tighter basketball shorts as he’d become too big to stay in a shirt. We would often play video games in their and, when we got bored, he’d lift me up and play with me like a rag doll (which I sometimes liked) now that he could lift me high regardless of the ceilings height. Back to the hangar!

I was inside the hangar in my lawn chair when I heard a big crash outside coming from G’s direction. I ran outside, being blinded by the sun before a large shadow loomed over me. At first I thought it was George as he’d grown up to 16 feet tall by age 11 and was several tons now but, when the light faded, I realized that wasn’t it. There was George, underneath what had to be thousands of tons of weight hanging over his head as he had his arms outstretched. I’d wondered why he put all his stuff outside and emptied the hangar. He was holding the hundreds of helicopters, tanks, and airplanes atop his aircraft carrier!!!! He looked over at me with a red face and smiled a teethy grin. “New I could do it!” he roared with his deep voice as he took the weight above him and threw it behind him, the earthquake created causing my body to shiver. “Be careful, G!” I tried to call to him over the quaking but he couldn’t h hear me. He was on top of some kind of power high. “ GRAAAAAHHH!!!!! I’M A MONSTER!” he roared as he flexed his biceps and two massive 75 inch peaks were rising up and bulging with veins and power unlike any I’d seen before. I knew George would get strong but I was scared now. The power hungry look he gave with that face made me fear I was losing my brother to his own power.

I hesitantly walked over him to him and looked up to his face 17 feet up, my little body between his legs and size 80 feet. “ Kid?” I called up to George, trying to use his nickname to pull him back to me.

For a moment, there was just heavy breathing as my brother’s chest swelled and contracted with his breath. I was scared of the beast my brother resembled the way he towered over me and was spread out like a wall. I almost though about calling again when I felt his big, naked foot moved beside me and shook the ground a little near me. I fell on my ass in fear and was almost tearing up when suddenly, the look on G’s face seemed to change as he heard and saw me whimpering on the ground like a pathetic, trapped animal. He quickly kneeled down, still towering over me, and lifted me up. For a moment, we only looked at each other and seemed to communicate through our eyes before he hugged me. “It’s ok, Jay. I’m still George. That wont change” he said as his big arms wrapped around me and covered quite a bit of my body. After that, I knew that I wouldn’t lose my brother again.

That was 1 year ago. Now at 12 years, George was the talk of the world. A 25 foot man with enough strength to lift an office building was quite the news to go around. People would visit across the country to see the world’s first pre-teen giant and take a picture next to him. All of George’s toys were now too light for him so I often found him benching it for reps the way I would with two 25s on a bar. Mom and Dad made sure, of course, that he got some time to himself, his school work, and his family. It was like George couldn't plateau in his growth in size or popularity. George didn’t have a lot of friends his age so he often just enjoyed my company. Back then, he was so big he could almost put me comfortably in his pocket if he wasn’t already over stuffing his clothes with his body. At 25 feet tall, he had put a lot of work into his body that he wasn’t afraid to show as he strutted in nothing but the super spandex boxerbriefs they’d made for him. He strutted around practically naked releasing what had to be his view of manliness and cockiness as he would walk and the earth beneath me would shake a little bit.

Our game where he’d toss me was a lot larger and more dangerous as he got bigger and stronger. Now, I could lie on his chest as if it was a king sized bed and his hands wrapped around me like a slightly larger Ken doll. I was 6’4 and 270 pounds, a huge 16 year old going on 17 and my little brother, who was almost 5 times my height and closing in, was able to play with me like I was one of his old WWE action figures.

The way I was tossed was a lot more rough and more thrilling as, if he were to drop me, I would be seriously wounded and even killed by the fall. But I wasn’t worried. As George got bigger, he worked harder and got better at controlling his strength. This was revealed when I’d tried to sleep in on a school day and George, the big asshole, stuck his big hand into our house and yanked me from bed to get me up. He was the rudest alarm clock ever and it pissed me off but I knew that he meant well. He was the best younger brother a guy could ask for.

If only I hadn’t ruined it one time after a highschool football game. We were neck and neck. The scoreboard flashed red as the last play was being made and there were 10 seconds on the clock. I was a sweaty mess as I was confined to my gear and leaving sweat stains in my shirt. I held the ball tightly, the future of the game in my hands as the offensive lineman ran through. The goal of this play was to push a straight shot through the dog fight and allow me some room to throw the ball up and over to our receiver.

I was about to throw when I saw something big move over my vision. I looked to see the loud cheering crowd as they watched but I could make out, beside the tall bleachers, a massive figure that was shouting through the noise. My brother’s big lungs and voice box made it very easy to hear him over the much smaller bleacher occupants. He was too big and heavy to sit on bleachers without the metal twisting to match his feet and ass and eventually crumble. I could still remember the last time that happened and the government had been nice enough to pay for the damages. Mom had spent the whole time apologizing to the principal. “He’s just so big. He can control his strength but he can’t control his size” she said. I hadn’t seen my brother all day as mom and dad had to drive him to the hospital for some reason they wouldn’t tell but I could see it clear as day pressing through his pants.

As his big brother, I was the first to experience erections, random hair, and all the joys of puberty. But it was on a whole other scale when I saw my brother.I’d known myself to be quite the ladies man, having sex with several conquests at this age as I saw myself as an alpha among most but when I saw all that in front of me, I hadn’t prepared myself for a growing erection in my pants that couldn’t be kept down. I’d been so fixated on him that I hadn’t seen the large lineman coming at me at 6’7 and 340 pounds as he smashed into me like a freight train. The last thing I remember was huge earth quaking as something came closer and closer towards me as I blacked out.

I woke up in my own bed on the same night. I’d been out cold for what had to be 3 hours, checking my clock for confirmation. My body was sore all over as I felt the pain surge everywhere and make it difficult for me to move. Bandages were on my forehead, covering up was appeared to be horrible bruising. I didn’t have enough time to lick my wounds as I saw a big face look in from the window. I knew it was my brother but I hadn’t expected him to look so different. He was still quite the good looking guy for my brother but he had some new facial strings on his chin indicating an incoming beard. It had taken me all till this year to grow a few chest hairs but he’d grown those hairs so fast I didn’t see it coming. I walked over to the window and opened it, jumping out to land on my brother’s hand. He’d gotten so big, I fit on his hand perfectly as long as I balanced. This was the easiest way for me to talk to my giant brother as, with us both touching the ground, I didn’t even reach his knees anymore. If he were to try to try to fit into our house the way he used to, I knew for certain he’d blow it shreds.

George looked down at me with his big, caring eyes as though I were a hurt kitten. He wasn’t far off as I was probably equivalent in size in comparison to an average human. “ You ok, Big Bro?” he called down to me with his loud voice. I hated when he called me by that. He made me feel like I had to hug his big neck and just leave him in my arms till he felt better. Though I had some big 20 inch biceps on these long arms, they weren’t long enough or strong enough to put a dent in my brother’s massive neck. I puffed up my chest and looked up at George with pride. “I’m good, kid. Don’t worry ‘bout your big ol’ bro. He’s made of tough shit” I reassured him. He knew I only swore or cursed whenever I was hiding my weakness in front of him. Sometimes, I wondered if he knew how hard it was to play the tough big brother when your little brother was big enough to hide you behind his thick legs.

“I’m sorry I made you lose” he said down to me. I looked up concerned. “What makes you think you made me lose?”

George looked away for a second before looking back. “I was the last thing you looked at before you took that hit” he said with tears in his eyes. Nothing was harder to look at than a 26 foot muscle man with the mind of a kid crying. I spoke up when I saw the water works. “ Hey, kid, stop crying! Be a man!” I tried to roar up to him. I always told him this when I was trying to play the big brother role. For years, George was always the softie, always taking steps to stand several feet from people and to always make sure he took care of me first. He only used his power for others and I sometimes hated that he wasn’t a little more selfish.

George started sniffling but wiped up his tears. “I’m sorry, bro” he said with big wet puppy eyes. I took it into my own hands to start climbing up to him. I was like a rat on George's body as I ran off his hand, balanced on his thick forearm, scaled his huge 9 feet around bicep, scaled his boulder shoulder, and pulled myself up his traps to hug my big little brother’s face.

“No more crying. You’re almost 13, kid. You gotta be stronger” I said up to him as I rubbed his face. I was about to hug tighter when I heard crying but I jumped when I felt something jab me.

“FUCK” I screamed as a my arm bled a little bit. George looked over at me with a concerned face. “You ok, big bro?” he called over to me.

I took a closer look at my brother’s big face and saw what had to be blonde facial hair spreading over his face. “Shit, bro. You’re almost a man” I commented as I rubbed his face and felt the hairs. That was when I caught something weird. I felt something move or rumble under me and I saw my brother’s adam’s apple take a huge gulp. My clothes became a bit moist as he was starting to sweat and was glistening in the moonlight.

“You better believe it, man. I’m gonna be more of a man than you by 18 for sure” he chided. Like a doll, he picked me up and set me on the ground between his feet before towering. “That’s not the only thing that’s changed on me, bro. Check this out” he bellowed as he raised his arms.

It wasn’t common for George to be so assertive as he would only normally let me climb down myself due to my pride or keep his voice toned down to keep mom and dad from waking up. His glistening body was showing in the sun and I could make out every detail. His big traps were like new moons in the moonlight. His shoulders stretched out in booth directions, his body almost equivalent in width to our house now. When his arms came up, his biceps seemed to hit their usual peak of 9 feet around before soaring higher to a new height of possibly 10 feet. I wish he was small enough to get measured by me like he used to be but body parts like that are just too hard to get tied around a simple measuring tape. His chest was last measured at 25 feet around but it was clearly more cavernous than even though as he puffed it up to max proportions.

Like an greek god, I thought as I watched him flex harder and make his upper body blow up bigger. I shook my head as I felt that thought cross my mind. Where had that come from?

I shook off that thought as I let George flex. I made the mistake of letting my eyes wander though as I traveled down his monumentally massive chest shelf and his 6 pack. I had always imagined George would be sexually active soon but never had I expected him to grow this much. George never showed interest in guys or girls but right now, he was showing off a manhood like I had never imagined possible even on him. His boxer briefs had clearly shrunken over the day, like usual, to make them seem more like briefs. The sides were straining and had multiple holes in them as the fabric tried to contain his junk and his legs at the same time. Those big legs of his could definitely hide me and another person in each as he brought his attention down to flex each. What had my attention, however, was the massive garden anaconda packed in his pants. The hardening beast was straining against the fabric like a caged beast trying to escape. His balls were like two big overstuffed wrecking balls that were clearly visible as they appeared to be swelling! I had never expected my brother to have so much potential as a man as he grew in his underwear like a champion stripper, unafraid of who might see his bulging erection. Threads were snapping and tearing as George flexed.

It occurred to me George, although shy to people verbally, had never been afraid to walk around naked as he’d grown so often and so fast, he’d often have to sleep in the nude to compensate for his lack of suitable clothing.

“So much hair” he mumbled with his big voice as he rubbed a hand over his forearm and bicep. He really was covered in a lot of hair and it just made him look even older than he was. I didn’t notice my own erection growing when I saw the beast in George’s pants enlarge. That was when everything changed.

Suddenly, George stopped dead as if he were frozen before falling on one knee, shaking the earth. I ran to him as he started turning red. I looked up at his face and could see that his forehead had an angry vein on it; a bad sign for someone like George. “Kid! What’s wrong?!” I called up to him. His face was in pure agony as he looked over to me.

“It Fucking HURTS!!” he roared with new power. I’d never heard him so loud before as I looked up and plugged my ears from the strength of his voice. I could hear it switch octaves near the end….

I backed away a little as I saw something else happening. Everywhere I looked, new hair was growing on George’s body as if he were becoming a gorilla. Golden hair appeared everywhere and appeared to just get more intense as he keeled over in pain. I grabbed his arm in worry but clickly jumped back as I felt as if I’d just stuck my hand in fire. He was hot!

“Shit…fuck……SHIT” he mumbled. Things were happening so fast I dared not question what was happening. George’s puberty had arrived!

I backed away as George suddenly lifted a fist and punched the ground, his strength making the earth crack all around and causing me to fall as a the earth pushed out and created small hills and cliffs from the impact. I was scared for my life as I suddenly saw my brother turn a brighter red and then seem to slowly get a little more intimidating.

It only took me a second to realize that intimidation was growth! Everywhere I looked, George seemed to spread out and become more of a giant than before. His torso was filling my vision as I lie defenseless beneath his power. The growth he endured seemed to speed up as I saw his muscles fill like water balloons with new power. His new hairy chest spread out in both directions as his arms were in the ground, the earth shifting as this epic event occurred. I felt the boner in my pants swell and harden to the point of no return as I watched George’s nipples swell and become fist sized before becoming even larger still. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck” George chanted as his entire body swelled and grew. George never cursed this much around me and to hear it from him made it seem like I was in the presence of some other growing, menacing giant. I felt myself getting pushed by something myself and I gasped when I realized it was George’s manhood, swelling and becoming more veined and massive as his entire body seemed to blow up bigger. It was already taller and larger than I was but it didn’t stop there as it grew even bigger and eventually created a shadow that consumed me.

At this point, George was outgrowing our house, our yard, and, if he didn’t stop, the neighborhood. I covered my head as I felt the earth shake and the world get consumed by George’s power around me. I thought it was the end when, like a flash, everything stopped shaking.

I had my eyes closed for a while before I could open them. “Don’t freak out, big bro?” came George’s voice above me. It sounded a lot like George was talking into a microphone that had morphed his volume and voice octave to the extreme. I looked up and it was like looking at George in another light. His face filled my vision as he was kneeled over me. I looked around and my eyes practically flew out of their sockets as muscle was everywhere around me. I looked behind me and could see our house wedged between George’s arms, now monumental towers as they stretched high and bulged with new power. George’s chest was so wide and hairy, he was like one of those giant gorilla balloons but FAR bigger. The chest hair curled and led to nipples that were puckered and looked like they were bigger than even my own 10 inch erection.

I tried to look down, letting my vision trail down an 8 pack so beautiful and sculpted, it was marble like, but my line of sight to George’s legs was blocked off by what had to be the lochness monster. George’s own little giant was proportionally massive on him and appeared to fill his crotch with new, blond pubic hair and a semi-hard rod that looked at least 6 times bigger than a culvert pipe. His balls were like their own round buildings, their new blonde hair making them resemble giant, sleeping, blond elephants. I was going to stand up but I realized the ground was too unstable as George took the liberty of standing first. It was like watching a tower rise as I saw George first tower over our house and then soar higher and higher till his shadow swallowed our house and several others. George’s big shocked face looked down at me with amazement at how tiny I was compared to him. I had to be no taller than his ankle as he widened his stance to accommodate his new package. I was mesmerized as I watched George’s big new WMD sway between his legs like an giant elephant trunk. His balls filled his lap even when he stood, making it harder for him not to crush his big balls between his strong thighs. George’s voice came down like thunder.

“I think we need to visit the doc, bro. I don't know what's happening!” he said. It took me a second to realize George had absentmindedly taken off the "big" from my nickname. The more I looked up at him and his enormous body, however, the more certain I was on how appropriate it was. I was too small to be much of a big brother to this gigantic man.

"Hey, bro......I'm REALLY hungry!"

To Be Continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those wondering how big George is right now, here's a quality example:

http://www.giantdimensions.com/index...ghts+%26+Props

Last edited by Omiganda; April 8th, 2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: typos
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 14th, 2014), bearium (April 8th, 2014), dago12582 (April 9th, 2014), flipdude (April 10th, 2014), GiganticBeast (April 9th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 8th, 2014), hn6huS (April 13th, 2014), Inhumanyuyin (April 10th, 2014), JKT (April 13th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 13th, 2014), Lukullus (April 9th, 2014), Mdlftr (April 8th, 2014), msman (April 8th, 2014), muscular (April 8th, 2014), ploder4 (April 8th, 2014), weaknobody (April 8th, 2014)
  #8   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Anxious Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjay5390 View Post
Awesome Story! Please do another chapter! Maybe keep him at 9 feet for a while?
Sorry about this, I just saw the giganto little bro in my path and I ran right for it. I really do have trouble not growing them like weeds
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
GiganticBeast (April 9th, 2014), Inhumanyuyin (April 10th, 2014)
  #9   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omiganda View Post
Sorry about this, I just saw the giganto little bro in my path and I ran right for it. I really do have trouble not growing them like weeds
Just a quick note, because I've had too much going on to really sink my teeth into your story, but I'm following it generally.

Anyway, please note that I know there's some people who roll their eyes when a Macro thing occurs, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that opinion.

But If you are worrying that no one will appreciate your loyal dedication to Macro stories, please let me be the first to assure you, I will enjoy this very much, no matter how BIG you grow George. ESPECIALLY if you grow George.

Please keep up the great work, and I'll make a proper posting on this story and Chapter within a day or so.

Warmest Regards,

- Kit Werecat -

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
GiganticBeast (April 10th, 2014), weaknobody (April 10th, 2014)
  #10   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Anxious Writer

Little George Part 3

This part took me exceptionally long as I was trying to figure out what could go next in this story and, in the end, I caved and decided this was the best option till I could come up with the next part. I hope you like it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little George Part 3

{Same Night}

George had to be moved to a much bigger spot where he could truly stretch out and get some sleep. After his growth spurt, neighbors and fans had been awoken to see not just the biggest man in the world but the biggest thing in the entire suburbian area. George was told to sit quickly as to avoid publicity as his new, disproportionate man equipment were a sight that could get a lot of television networks and channels a laundry list of fines and complaints. Mom and dad demanded that no one be allowed to interview George till they themselves could grasp his new size. I was just dumbfounded by the magnitude of my brother as he towered over everything.

Dad showed a little more humor about it with a joke about how a scholarship in football might be out of the picture for George now. I just looked at him funny. My brother had already been a giant trying hard to fit in. Now he was going to be a giant of a giant! I was worried for my brother and wondered if he?d still be able to live a good life at his new size.

George wasn?t so mortified as he sat with his legs crossed in the middle of the street. The police and fire department blocked off the streets when they came to ensure that cars wouldn?t attempt passing through and risk crashing into the giant wall of man my brother was. George had adapted to his new size the way he adapted to more weight when he lifted. Speaking of which, George was excited to learn how much more power he was packing in his big arms. He and I were both astounded by his new anatomy as his body had gone through some kind of metamorphisis and changed everything about his body that it could.

George was now a solid 100 feet and possibly 150 feet wide with his shoulders. His chest and arms were now reproportioned in a way that it, if George?s neck weren?t so big, he?d have his chin stuffed into his torso. I?d tried to sit on his traps so that it was easier for George to hear me but it was a lot like climbing a steep hill made of steel. His muscles were sweaty, warm, and just plain mountainous, making it complicated and tricky to go mountain climbing on my muscle mountain of a brother without hiking gear.

I thought I was done for when I?d reached the top of my brother?s big lat but then slipped and was sent falling towards concrete. Thankfully, George was prepared and caught me with his gigantic hand, palming me like a small insect in his hand. Looking up to my brother?s gigantic face was humbling regardless of the fact he was my younger brother. From my position in his hand, his pecs filled a lot of my vision and his face only filled the rest. Looking at it then, I noticed a lot of changes to George. His hair was still blonde but it reflected light as though it were a shade brighter. I couldn?t tell as it was dark and only moon and police lights were my only aid but that didn?t matter as I followed the trail of well trimmed hair to George?s big, muscular jaw. His face had shifted in a sense, becoming more muscular and detailed the way one would expect to see a model. His dimples when looked down at my little body and laughed at my trouble only made him look even better looking as he flashed me a big smile with huge chompers.

Blonde hair seemed to cascade all across George?s body now. His chest?s cleavage was now a cavern of hair. Each pec was dusted with blonde hair that trailed in a sort of pattern towards George?s new nipples and only seemed to accentuate 111 feet around chest. His nipples were another story as they seemed to be stretched and bigger than they had before in comparison to George?s muscles. Each one was thick and seemed to be taut with the cold air. Each had to be bigger than my head! George?s 41 foot around arms were also hairy and made his muscles even more powerful looking as, with each little movement, his bicep would flex and bulge.

?Be careful, bro? George bellowed down to me a new, more powerful voice as he lowered me down and let me jump off to land on his thigh. Each thigh jutted up and seemed to surround his crotch as he sat cross legged, filling his lap with cock meat. I was pretty sexually active at this point, strutting with my 8 inches soft cock in most locker rooms. That was nothing compared to the sexual prowess a 31 foot long, 19 foot around cock nestled between my brother?s big, hairy 55 foot around legs. I didn?t get marvel much more at my brother as a sudden quaking shook through the warm solid beneath me. I heard a heavy grunt from George and I could tell on his new face that he was hungry. What I couldn?t see was that he was beginning to show signs of inner change as well as outer change. George was kind enough to give his own hints. ?WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FOOD?!? roared George as his stomach continued to make noises. George?s muscles seemed to tense as he looked down at us with a horrifyingly menacing glare. Everyone around us went silent as George?s outburst shocked all within a mile radius.

A scientist was the first to respond, waving his hands at the armed policemen. ?It?s ok, officers! He?s having trouble responding to our drug!? he tried to explain. The officers refused to lower their guns. The scientists turned back to George. ?George, please! We?re getting you nourishment! We just need more time? he pleaded. I was shocked as I looked down to see the man get down on his hands and knees. George looked down, a wicked smile crossing his handsome face as he moved his fingers over his new beard. ?You get 5 minutes? he bellowed down with his commanding voice.

I was actually scared for the scientists as they scrambled around, trying to figure out what to do. They were lucky several food trucks had arrived to feed the giant George with only a minute to spare. ?Next time, you?ll get 3 minutes? he only half joked. I was shocked to see such a terrifying figure in my brother?s body. His size and power must have been really getting to him now that he could simply crush people whenever he chose. I began to question if I had lost my brother to this giant before he looked down on me with this big smile that seemed to put me at ease. ? You good, bro?? he asked innocently.

I watched as George ate like a lawn mower cutting grass, eating pounds of cooked meat, vegetables, cheese and more. George had always been the kind to eat more than he looked like he could; which was saying something when you?re a 100 foot tall giant. The science department had to had actually call in for more food trucks as George was eating their contents as quickly as a teenager eating a tray of hot pockets. There just wasn?t enough to feed this big bottomless pit! Eventually, after several tens of trucks had come and gone with food for George, George gave a loud, powerful burp that actually made me have to plug my ears from the sound. The deepness of his voice made the sound echo across the entire neighborhood, sounding several car alarms and rattling some windows. ?That?s enough for now boys? George said as he patted his big, hard wall of an 8 pack. ?We can continue this tomorrow morning.?

{5 hours later}

George had lain himself across a sandlot of sorts to spend the night. His body was filling half the space due to his height and width, only leaving the sandlot half unoccupied. George laid his big hands behind his head, letting his bulging arms flex at his ears. George had insisted I stay with him as he didn?t like the thought of sleeping outdoors at his new size without someone he cared about with him. I, trying my best to be what remained of his big brother, had allowed myself to fold in the power of my brother and set myself on his big 8 pack. I couldn?t help but grow a bit hard as I tried to keep from getting unnerved with George?s big stomach taking in and then releasing air.

My mind was a jigsaw puzzle as I laid on his stomach and viewed the moon. Something had changed in me when I?d seen my brother earlier that day and it was slowly spreading like a virus over me. Why was I unable to control myself with this much size near me? I had been straight for 16 years around a growing epitome of manliness and now, after all that time, I was caving just because my big 100 foot, 972 ton brother had experienced a growth spurt, grown a mane of hair, and was sleeping with a newly magnified man monster sleeping atop his legs? Ridiculous. I was so busy fighting with myself, I hadn?t realized George had awoken as was looking down at me worriedly. ?Jay, what?s up?? he asked down to me with his new voice. It still made me jump when my ears had to absorb that much sound so quickly. ?I?m ok, G? I said up to my brother from my position laid across his big abdomen.

George tried to sit up with his new mass and knocked over some of the fence he was laying against. ?FUCK? he bellowed as tried to adjust to his new size. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when he cursed. He didn?t sound like my brother when he did that. George never cursed around me. This person who?d grown around him was much more monstrous, powerful, aggressive, and downright scary. I couldn?t figure out why that had my cock bouncing against my pajama pants. ?You ok, bro?? I called as I sat up. George shook his head. ?No, something is fucking wrong, man? he said. ?For a while, I?ve been tingling all over and its was fine until now. Now it?s starting to get warm.?

I was starting to understand what he meant as the solid beneath was slowly heating up and sweating. Even though he was a scarier person, I still worried as I stood up on my brother?s big stomach and tried to walk up to him. George moaned and grunted a little when I moved up his stomach. ?Shit that?s not helping, bro? he said. I was interrupted in my walk when something moving behind me and I heard a loud smack. I dared to turn and I was terrified as big, angry red cock head swelled behind me and looked like it was coming closer. I tried to back away but it was getting closer as it stretched up George?s stomach and had me pinned against his pecs. I felt my ribs and stomach get pressed as the giant behemoth pressed me on George?s pec shelf. ?Holy shit? I heard my 12 year old brother say as a giant hand appeared, wrapped around his cock and lifted it off me, giving me space to breath. ?What?s happening to me bro?? he asked me, looking to my experience as the big brother for advice. I was speechless as I watched George?s cock grow and reach up to the sky. My lips were dry as I tried to answer his question. ? I think you?re becoming a man, G? I said from some part of me. I remembered at 12 when I first got a boner and didn?t know what it was. That was nothing compared to George?s as his cock reached new heights. His cock was ungodly at 31 inches long but now, as it stretched to full erection, I was looking up at a monument of man at least 60 feet long. Even on George, it looked big and monstrous proportionally. I couldn?t see past its 40 foot wide frame but, had I been able to, I would have been graced with seeing George?s balls bounce and swell to a new mind blowing size. I could hear those big wrecking balls churning and producing more cum rapidly as the titanic size of George?s man cannon shook. I tried to get around what was happening to George but I knew it all too well. George was horny!

?Bro, what is this? How do I get it to stop feeling like this?? asked George with his innocent yet powerful voice. I couldn?t believe it was about to do. I was going to have to teach George how to jack off. ?Ok, George. I got you, buddy. Just calm down.?

At my last remark, George?s body relaxed and untensed though he was still harder than steel. ?Now take your hand and wrap it around the far end of your dick.? Like a giant machine, I watched as George?s big, bulging arm wrapped around what it could of his monster phallus. ?Now take that hand and gently slide it down till you get to the bottom.?

I could hear George moan as he pulled downward and let his hand be guided to the bottom. ?Oh shit?..? he said as I could tell George was enjoying the buzz he was getting. ? Now back up? I said. Again, more moaning as George?s hand slided up to the top again slowly. George actually grunted as his hand touched the end. ?Fuck, bro, this feels so good. What now??

I felt myself tight lipped as I watched the giant cannon cock shake in George?s grasp. ?Now do those two movements again and again until you don?t need to? I called. George took my command to heart and began to rub his cock, picking up speed. ?Fuck, bro?.. first I grow to be this huge and hairy and now *grunt* I feel so good.? I absent mindedly rubbed my own cock as I watched George rub his. The scale was truly extraordinary as George pumped away like a champ on his cock. I felt shaking and fell on my ass as George lifted his other hand to rub with dual wield. ?Check this out, Jay!? he roared as he began to pump faster and faster. ?Bro, this feels good but it?s not stopping. What?s wrong?? he said with a quaking voice. I was stunned at what was happening before me. This was the first time George was jacking off and it wasn?t working! Some part of me took over the decision making as I began to walk over to the tall, manly tower. ?You?re too pent up bro? some part of me began to speak. My brain was too full on the hormones released into the air to realize I was about to jack my brother off. Had I known what the scientists knew, I?d have realized what came with George getting bigger wasn?t just the size and strength but the exceedingly high levels of testosterone and hormones he was releasing into the air that made me want to serve him. I didn?t even realize what was happening as I took off my shirt, my muscles glistening with sweat in the moonlight, and suddenly hugged my brother?s monster cock. Before I was crushed my brother?s fast moving grip, he suddenly stopped as a new presence touched his cock. ?Fuck that feels so good, bro? he called down to me. I took that as a sign to continue as I fastened my grip around what little of the width I could and began to move up and down. Grunting and moaning could be heard as George felt the throes of manhood enter his brain and put all his senses on edge. ?Holy shit bro, don?t stop? he pleaded down to me as threw his head back.

I was intent on pushing my brother to his limit as I jumped up and down to increase the effect. George?s toes were curling against the other end of the fenced space as the intensity reached his hands and toes. George began to grab his big heavy balls in his big hands, their mass filling his palm. I could clearly feel George reaching climax as I felt his cock shake and vibrate to the point I feared I might get thrown off. ?Bro, I don?t know whats happening but *grunt* it feels so *grunt* FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!?

Everything beneath me shook as George?s cock tightened and veins spread up its length. It swelled to almost twice its width, pushing me from the position I was in and knocking me off the stallion. I looked up and watched with big eyes as the volcano cock stretched up several feet higher and, with a kind of burst, released George?s first batch of man cum. It flew out like a fire hose on full blast as George tried to grab hold of it. The big cannon fired off, far in the distance, and began to form a big white space in a nearby lake as George came. George was on the top of the moon as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his muscles all tightened. Hot volcanic cum shot and fired off into the lake and created a steamy body of water that just made it more difficult to conceal the cum as it slowly sank to the bottom. If we had been close enough to see, it would have been obvious that George was producing more cum than the lake could contain as the thick liquid began to appear on the surface and covered the lake with white globs of cum.

This went on for an entire 10 minutes as I laid on George?s crotch, exhausted from my work. George was panting and moaning roughly as he felt himself come off his high. His body was wet and it showed as the moon vanished from sight and, in the distance, the sun could be seen. George grunted as he sat up on his elbows and looked down at me with an ecstatic look on his face. ?Bro, that was fucking great? he said, taking short breaths in his effort to get back from the excitement. Sunlight began to illuminate the world again, my wet, sticky body on George?s bigger, sticker body. Things were going to change a lot after what happened tonight.

{2 Years Later}

I was actually very wrong as the years passed. George began to figure out that I was trying to keep what we?d discussed a secret and that I wasn?t sure how to tell anyone about what happened. Several days after the incident, some kids had found themselves swimming in a big white, sticky mess of a lake, unsure of what it was.

After that incident, George was much more tame for the first year. He had to start getting homeschooled as he was now too big for any school and could probably destroy an unfathomable amount of public property with all his size. The scientists were shocked to discover George was still growing. It was a while before they realized that George?s body was preparing to go through his growth spurt again, just not yet. George didn?t care as we would find him lifting things for no reason. His toys we?re practically for kids now as he could lift all his helicopters, tanks, boats, ships, and airplanes all on top of his aircraft carrier. George always found time to try and show off when I was around, lifting buildings wearing nothing but his tight briefs. George?s body was growing at a much slower pace and, in 2 years, he?d only gained another 10 feet, hitting 110 feet of height. I had to actually look up to see his ankles now!

His strength and appetite, however, only got more and more powerful. At one point, he?d tried to lift a mountain from its foundation and had almost succeeded, pulling most of it up and off the ground before dropping it and causing a massive earthquake. It was an unforgettable event as he looked down at his with his handsome, sweaty face and just said ?Oops, my bad?.

I?d begun to distance myself from George after what had happened on that night as I knew what I?d done with his was wrong and I?d be haunted by it forever. I had to get away from him now more than ever as, with everything I did, there was some mention of George and his size. ?Hey, that?s the kid who?s brother is 110 feet tall? some would say. ? Did you see that kid?s brother? He?s huge! I saw him help my dad in construction work last week! He lifted the whole building to let them replace the wiring underground!?

For 2 years I?d had to endure that. Suddenly, my height 6?8 and 330 pounds of bulging football captain muscle didn?t matter. It was just my brother and his power that got the better of people. It was difficult staying as the big brother when I got a HUGE boner everytime I watched George lift something that was believed to be immense or outgrow something that was just plain gigantic. Also, as he got older, he became more and more handsome, becoming irresistible to a lot of the people around. I had to get away from him. I worked hard in school, lifting the heaviest weights and getting the highest grades so that I could get a scholarship that would get me away from my brother?s influence.

It was actually kind of hard listening to my parents as they tried to beg me to stay at the airport. Mom really wanted to keep her baby near her although Dad just wanted to watch as his son became a football legend. I told them both I?d be find but it didn?t change anything as they simultaneously hugged my tall body around my chest. I looked up and saw my brother standing over us, his beautifully sad face shedding a big tear that fell and nearly fell on us, wetting my shoes. ? Will you at least visit, Jay?? he bellowed down to me miserably. I held back my tears as I looked up sincerely. ?I?ll try my best, big guy. The school I?m going to is really tough and I gotta work hard to stay the best? I said up to him, flexing my large arms up to show proof of my superiority against other football players.

George only smiled. Before I knew it, George lifted me up and looked me in the eyes. ?I?m gonna miss you so much, bro? he said put me against his forearm and pushed me into his expansive chest. I was glad he had become more careful over the years as I knew, with the slightest mistake, George could crush me in his grasp without thinking.

As I got on the plane to my college, I looked back and could see George?s big body waving at me by my window. George was so big he could probably grab the plane and toy with it like all his others or decide not to let me go. He didn?t do that as the plane lifted up and flew away.

To Be Continued
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 14th, 2014), dago12582 (April 12th, 2014), GiganticBeast (April 13th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 13th, 2014), memorex414 (April 12th, 2014), ploder4 (April 12th, 2014)
  #11   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 08:28 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This part took me exceptionally long as I was trying to figure out what could go next in this story and, in the end, I caved and decided this was the best option till I could come up with the next part. I hope you like it.
It's ok to cave I'm anxiously awaiting the next part. This a great work...it takes time and I'm a believe of 'good things come to those who wait'. Until the next episode...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memorex414 For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (April 13th, 2014), Omiganda (April 12th, 2014)
  #12   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2014, 03:58 PM

I just discovered the ONE drawback to posting all chapters/parts of a story in one thread.

There's no INSERT ability to place a comment appropriate for a past part in the thread after a new part/chapter has been posted. So in my case, I will have to have to address both parts 2 and 3 in this one comment!

Oh well...

Watching George's growth is wonderfully sexy! And his growth spurts are SOOoooo HOT!!!!

Chapter 2:

The muscles just keep getting more vast, and now he's playing with military equipment like tinkertoys!!! I wonder if there's a master plan in the military's eyes about using cute little George for special assignments. Of course, this isn't a very big threat. What are they going to do if they ask (or even order, and he refuses?), SHOOT him? Threaten his bro or parents? I don't think that would be very wise.

Still the nation that sanctions and provides for this boy and family can feel PRETTY SECURE. Who the hell is going to risk invading a country with HIM living happily ever after out there? Talk about incurring the wrath of a God..

If he gets big enough, he could probably single-handedly create World Peace, by simply publicly demanding it, and being prepared to back up his words. If he keeps growing in power, he will eventually reach a point where he can pound a nation to dust.

I wonder where you are taking this story. I feel a bit sorry for George, as he's outgrown every one he can relate to now, and he's still growing.

Is he destined to become mighty alone? Is he eventually going to take his frustrations out on something/someone?

Chapter 3:

What a MIGHTY GOD the Young Boy has become.

All the better to CRUSH you with.... George and his big brother seemed to be destined for some great thing.

I love your descriptions of strength the boy performs.

And I wonder how big he's going to get?

Keep up the GREAT effort, Omiganda!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options