The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 05:56 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
The flexorcist (15)

Sorry for the delay, guys. Here's part 15 and I can announce now that I have more inspiration for this story; so it isn't the final chapter. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen

Keith was exiting the shower as he heard some noise. He wrapped a towel around his tightly muscled waist and stepped out the bath room. He didn?t see anything in the hallway and strutted over to his room. ?Man my workouts sure pay off?, he said to himself as he walked through the hallway, ?I?m up to 290 pounds of muscle. Sean will be in for a big surprise next week at university.? He entered his room and turned toward his bed to get his clothes he had laid out. He noticed a big shadow sliding over the bed from behind. Surprised, he tried to look aside but before he could turn around, a big strong hand shoved him forward. Keith put his hands on the bed to prevent himself from crashing down on it. ?Hey!?, he said as the towel was ripped from his waist and a hot pole slid into his ass. ?Anton, no!?, he grunted half in pain half in pleasure.

"Oh I?m not Anton, bro?, a deep yet familiar voice replied.

?Connor??, Keith asked as he steadied himself under the violence of the thrusts in his ass, his cock inflating with blood.

?Yep, bro. I?ve come for my birthday present?, Connor said as he pounded his brother?s muscular ass with full force, grabbing his sides to keep him from being pushed down on the bed.

?What the hell do you think you?re doing??, Keith asked while trying to escape the strong hands grabbing his flanks. How does he keep me in place? I outweigh him by at least 150 pounds of muscle, he thought as he wiggled and flexed his big hard muscles to free himself.

?Come for my present, I told ya. And I?m not done just yet, bro?, Connor grunted and exploded down his brother?s ass while he effortlessly held his 270 pound brother in place.

?Now got what you want you little fag??, Keith yelled angrily as he felt his brother?s cum fill his ass, ?I'm gonna stomp you like a bug, little perv?. He grabbed hold of the bed and tried to pull him free from the paws and the cock in his ass. Veins exploded on the surface of his hard, 23 inch arms as he pulled with all his might.

?You?re in no position to tell me what to do, bro. You can't even free yourself from my hold?, Connor said and turned Keith around, his deflating dick still inside him.

Keith stared in disbelief at his little brother as he was turned around. Big, hard muscles that clearly out-sized his own well-trained ones gave his brother a stud-like physique; his still boyish looking face just seemed too young for the hard muscled body looming over him. His cock hardened slowly against his abs. ?How did you get this big??, he asked trying to prevent his brother from noticing his inflating cock while drinking in the incredible sight in front of him.

?Growth spurt, I guess. And I want to be even bigger?, Connor replied in his deep voice sending vibrations through both their bodies. ?Who?s the fag now??, Connor said grinningly, ?Does the big jock of the family gets off on his brother?s body??.

?Shut up and let me go!?, Keith said harshly and tried to get away from his brother. He summoned all his strength, placed his hands against the rock-hard abs and pushed to free himself. His cock inflated further as he felt the extraordinary hardness of the firm, hot muscles. "Agh", he sighed as he gave up the unwinnable struggle and realized that his brother was supporting his 290 pounds with just his arms. And the deflating cock in his ass.

?Alright?, Connor replied, ?I?ll make you go.?

?Finally?, Keith replied, ?I won?t beat you up then.?

?I?ll make you go off like a fountain?, Connor continued, ?This spell with full force shall roar, until you?re smaller than I was before. With every load your cock shall blast, 10 pounds of muscles on me shall be past!?.

Hellish chants and an icy chill filled the room as Connor spoke these words.

Keith didn?t even notice it. His more than half-hard dick sprang to its full 8.5 inches and pointed straight up toward his brother?s muscular frame as his balls drew tight and a first spurt of cum was blasted against his brother?s muscular pecs, sliding down slowly onto his hard abs.

?YEAH!?, Connor moaned deeply and began pounding his brother?s ass with full force again. His big, hard muscles inflated further as more loads blasted from his brother?s dick, drenching his chest and abs in sticky cum.

Keith managed to calm his orgasm down after five loads had blasted from his balls. He bit his tongue hard and the pain overwhelmed the pleasure coursing through his body. He grunted and blinked as he saw his brother grow and expand before his eyes. The round shoulders swelled outward into nice balls of muscles, wider than a doorframe; the heavy pecs hardened and grew into meaty slabs of armor that protruded clearly from his chest; the muscular arms that supported his weakening frame hardened under his body, he could feel the biceps swelling into steely hardness against his once well-muscled back; the tight eight-pack stretched and hardened further as his own dick slid down against the stony surface; the cock that was pounding his ass swelled beyond the size it had when it entered, he could feel the pressure building.

"Mmmghn?

His brother?s grunt made Keith look up and his mouth fell open in disbelief; his brother?s formerly boyish face had evolved to match his body. The layer of baby fat had melted away and had made room for an angular one with a stubbly beard; his blond curls had taken on a more spiked appearance. Keith?s balls churned and blasted out another round of spurts against the hard stomach his cock was trapped against.

"MORE!?, Conner bellowed as he pounded his brother?s ass even harder, supporting him with just one big hand that covered Keith's entire lower back while his other hand groped the swelling mass of his hard pecs.

Keith could feel his own body getting weaker and weaker. He looked down and saw his muscles melting before his eyes. His once impressive, 290 pound physique shriveled down and shrank as more cum oozed from his cock and smeared against the swelling abs it thwacked against. He had lost about 100 pounds as shaking went through his swelling brother. The cock in his ass swelled further and throbbed violently.

?YEAUGHN!?, Connor bellowed deeply as his growing cock exploded in his brother?s ass once more. Load after load of thick, sticky cum blasted from the jolting cock. The pressure kept building and his brother suddenly flew from his cock in a rush of cum. Connor kept cumming for what seemed like an eternity, coating his brother and the bed in a thick layer of his juices. ?I?m gonna check my body?, Connor said and strutted out of the room, leaving his diminished brother coated in cum on his bed.

The hellish chants ended as promptly as they had begun.

Keith blinked incredulously as his eyes followed his now massive younger brother exit his room. He jumped up from the pool of sticky cum and rushed after Connor like an eager puppy. He sprang into the hallway and was just in time to see his brother descend the stairs leading to the basement. He waited until his younger brother disappeared into the dark basement before sprinting toward the stairs. He has to be in the gym, he thought as he quickly descended the stairs. Better not let him notice I'm here, he thought ashe cautiously and silently sneaked to the door and peeped around the corner into the basement gym. He couldn't prevent a loud gasp from escaping his mouth as he saw the stud his brother had become.

Connor was standing in front of the large mirrors and was about to begin inspecting his new physique as he heard a faint gasp at the door. ?Come over here and stand next to me, little guy. Now!?, he bellowed without removing his gaze from his own reflection.

Keith jumped up but couldn?t withstand the powerful command from his brother. He walked up to the big stud and stood next to him. Their nakedness was the only resemblance he saw in the mirror.

?How the tables have turned. Looks like my 18th birthday is my best one yet?, Connor said, ?I?m finally the man I was supposed to be. And you?re the little one from now on.?

?I'll have my size back soon enough when I attack the weights. Besides I?m still bigger than you were before?, Keith blurted out quickly.

?For now, little guy, for now. Let?s have some fun first?, Connor said and grabbed the biggest dumbbells from the rack and began doing bicep curls.

Instinctively, Keith did the same. He grabbed onto the second heaviest dumbbells but couldn?t lift them an inch.

?Better grab something light you can lift, little guy?, Connor said laughingly and kept pumping out perfect reps.

Keith grabbed the 20 pounders and began curling them. His 190 pound body sure didn?t look as appealing as 15 minutes ago, but he still had a solid base left to build from. After about 10 reps, he dropped the weights. His arms were worn out.

Connor kept going on for about a minute before gently racking the dumbbells. ?Let?s check our guns, little guy. Do you have a tape in here??, he asked as he turned to face his former big brother.

?Over there?, Keith replied and pointed toward a cabinet.

?Grab it!?, Connor bellowed.

Keith sprang up, rushed over to the cabinet and returned quickly with the tape to his brother.
?Flex your arm, little guy?, Connor said as he grabbed the tape.

Keith raised his right arm and flexed it hard. The muscle showed some nice definition but was nowhere near the 23 inches it had grown into over summer.

?Just under 14 inches. Let?s says 14?, Connor said, ?My turn now?.

Keith watched in awe as his younger brother raised his right arm. As the muscular arm was stretched horizontally, the separation between the two heads of the bicep was clearly visible, as were the veins that fed the thick muscle. The muscle exploded in size and rushed upward as his brother brought in his meaty forearm. Keith?s diminished cock followed. He did no longer care about his brother noticing his cock inflating in a salute to his incredible body. He put the tape around the massive arm, enjoying the feeling of the hard, hot ball of muscle and the jolts it send through his hard cock.

?Well, what does it say??, Connor asked.

?Just over 29 inches?, Keith said breathlessly.

?Yeah!?, Connor boomed and grabbed the tape from his brother?s grasp. ?Let?s measure something else?, he said and put the tape up against his brother?s hard cock.

Keith sighed as his brother?s warm, thick fingers caressed his diminished cock.

?5 inches all hard. Mine?s bigger flaccid during winter?, Connor said laughingly, ?Measure it?.

Keith held down the tape. ?I?m not gonna measure your cock, little bro?, he said, ?that?s just nasty.?

?Who are you calling little here??, Connor bellowed angrily and smacked his right fist against his meaty left paw. The sound echoed through the basement gym. ?I?ll show you what a real man looks like?. He stroked his cock to hardness and measured it. ?17 inches of meat, bro. You were never this big. Do a most muscular, little bro", Connor said as he put his brother in front of his own body.

Keith gulped as he noticed his younger brother towering over him in height and broadness. Instinctively, he followed the bigger man's order; he bent over slightly, brought in his arms and flexed his diminished muscles. His still muscular, 190 pound body showed some good definition as the lines on his athletic muscles deepened. And his frame formed a solid base for some serious mass in the future.

"My turn", Connor said.

"You're still relaxed?", Keith blurted out as he stared at the big hard muscles behind his reflection in the mirror. His cock throbbed and thwacked against his flexed abs.

Connor just grinned, tossed the tape aside and copied his shrunken brother's pose. Veins and striations exploded on the surface of his protruding chest as the beefy pecs hardened into two fleshy orbs the size of 50 pound plates; thick veins snaked over the perfectly round, striated delts down onto his meaty biceps.

Keith gasped at the difference. His brother?s upper body looked simply perfect, the spectacular lower body was blocked by his own frame. Keith?s cock throbbed at the sight.

"You know you were right a few minutes ago, little bro", Connor asked while hardening his flex even more.

The icy chill and hellish chants invaded the basement gym as his juicy muscles hardened further.

?Wh... wh... what do you mean??, Keith asked looking up at his brother and relaxing his shaking muscles.

?You?re still bigger than I was before my growth spurt. Time for some more growth spurts and I'm not gonna miss a single drop?, Connor said. He relaxed his titanic muscles, grabbed the nearby bench, placed it in front of him and effortlessly stood his brother up on it; turning him around to face him. "Feed me some more, little bro", he said. Connor bounced his right pec as he said 'li', his left pec as he said 'tle' and flexed both the incredible muscles as he said 'bro'.

Keith?s vision was filled with his brother?s bouncing, juicy pecs covered in veins and striations. His overstimulated mind couldn?t take anymore. His nearly drained balls stabbed as they churned and blasted another round of spurts against the giant?s hard muscles. Keith shuddered and shook by the force of the consuming orgasm exploding through his 190 pound body, nearly falling from the wobbling bench, his brother grabbing him with his left paw to steady him; his cock squirting against the massive chest, shoulders, biceps and forearms in front of him.

?THAT?S IT!?, Connor boomed in his further deepening voice that filled the basement gym as load after load of his brother's cum splattered against his growing torso. He tossed his shrinking brother aside from the bench to inspect his beefing up phrame and flexed his swelling muscles in the mirror. His broadening back, leading up to massive shoulders the size of two doors, gave him an awesome v-taper; his legs out-sized tree-trunks and more deep grooves appeared on the expanding quads; his eight-pack abs lengthened and swelled into the size of cobblestones and two more rows of steely abs emerged under his swelling chest; his massive pecs inflated with hard mass, pushing his nipples outward; incredible arms ballooned further until they reached an impressive 40 inches of rock-hard, round, vein-infested meat.

?No"

The meager high-pitched, girly voice made Connor look away from his reflection. He smiled broadly as he saw his diminished brother beating his pathetic cock on the bench. ?Who?s little now??, he boomed. He quickly returned his gaze to his magnificent, still swelling muscles in the mirror.

Keith blew another load by the deep manly voice his brother had developed. Mesmerized by the hulking muscles on the growing frame of his evolving into perfection younger brother, he got up from the bench and stumbled over on his skinny, weak legs toward his behemoth brother, still beating his diminishing cock. He smeared his cum onto his frail hand and reached for the back of the towering giant that dominated the entire basement gym. His pathetic, 3 inch cock jolted as his hand made contact with the hot, hard muscles on the wide lower back. He rubbed the cum onto the giant?s muscular lower back with his cum covered right hand. Instinctively, his left hand reached for his oozing not quite 3 incher and applied the last two blast of his completely emptied balls onto it. He reached for his brother's incredible 12-pack abs and coated the cobblestone-sized abs of lowest row with the cum.

"YEAGH!", Connor grunted as he noticed his diminished brother rubbing his cum onto his titanic muscles. He grinned broadly as he realized that his older brother only came up to the fourth row of his 12-pack. "More! Bigger!", he said as he grabbed his brother's waist and easily lifted him up with his right arm. "My arm is bigger than your entire body, little bro."

Keith squirmed but the big paw that encircled his waist didn't budge. His mouth fell open in awe as he was hoisted upward and his eyes scanned the more than huge muscles on his younger brother's spectacular body. His note quite 3 incher rushed to hardness again.

"It's thinner and shorter than my pinky", Connor grinningly said before he took the pathetic cock in his mouth and began to suck.

"No...ughn", Keith grunted in agony and lust. His agonizing, drained balls protested violently and it felt like his cock was about to be ripped off and disappear down his giant brother's throat. A shudder went through his now feeble 90 pound body as a final dribble oozed from his 2,5 inch cock. His vision went black and his body went limp as he passed out in his brother's paw.

The hellish chants disappeared and the temperature returned to normal as Connor pulled the excuse for a cock from his mouth and tossed his shrunken brother on the floor. "Let's go have some fun", he said and left the basement gym.

Connor grinned broadly as he entered his room, finding Anton sleeping on his bed. He shut the door and dove onto the muscular behemoth.

?Like your present??, Anton asked as he awoke from the impact and the sound of the collapsing bed that couldn't take the weight of the two behemoth.

?Best present ever?, Connor said as he ripped off Anton?s boxers and groped the massive muscles on the behemoth?s chest. He tried to dig into the meat but Anton?s steely hard flex didn?t budge.

?Still smaller than me, buddy?, Anton grunted as he flipped Connor around and stretched him out on the bed before sliding on top of his muscular body. ?Still a very nice and impressive size though?, he said as he groped Connor?s thick arms.

Connor flexed his arms into their 40 inches of hard meat but Anton was too powerful. His thick fingers dented the muscle playfully. ?Ughn?, Connor grunted as the behemoth sucked on his sensitive nipple and he felt the thick cock inflate against his hard 12-pack.

?Let?s do what I?ve wanted all summer?, Anton groaned and rammed his engorged 25 incher into the tight, muscular ass.

?Mughn?, Connor moaned and clenched the powerful muscles of his ass to withstand the invasion.

?No you don?t?, Anton grunted in his ear and rammed past the clenched defenses. ?Feels so good and tight?, he groaned as he slid the entire impressive length of his cock inside his roommate. He grabbed Connor?s muscular shoulders and began pounding with full force.

?Yeagh?, Connor grunted as pleasure filled him as the big, hard, hot tube slammed in and out of his ass. He grabbed Anton?s meaty ass and pulled and pushed in the rhythm of his roommate. His own cock swelled between their hard, muscular abs. He released one arm and flexed it in front of Anton.

Anton marveled at the sight of the 40 inch arm and exploded. ?UUUUGGGHHHNNN!?. Massive amounts of cum blasted from his beastly cock into the clenching muscular ass. His titanic muscled flexed with every load that jolted from his cock.

As Anton exploded down his ass and the huge muscles of the gigantic chest flexed mere inches from his face, Connor exploded too. His engorged 21 incher blasted load after load of cum between their hard, flexing abs. When Anton crashed down exhaustedly on his body, a final load blasted from Connor?s dick. "Man that was way better than raping my brother's ass", Connor said, "I could get used to this every day".

"The fun has only begun", Anton replied and sat up, his cock still inside his fellow behemoth's ass. "Round 2!", he said as he thrust Connor's 500 pounds up and down the shaft of his 25 incher.

"Ughn", Connor moaned in ecstasy. His eyes rolled back and blood rushed into his deflating cock. He grabbed hold of the beefy, perfectly round delts of his roommate and began moving in the rythm.

"Yeagh! That's it!", Anton grunted between clenched teeth as his roommate slid up and down his throbbing cock.

Connor came first, exploding cum all over Anton's incredible chest and 14-pack; drenching both their bodies in his sticky man juice. Anton followed as he felt the behemoth's muscles harden and flex around his rock-hard 25 incher. Volley after volley of thick cum blasted in the tight, hard ass.

"Quite a mess we've made", Connor said as he calmed his breathing and noticed the cum covered, collapsed bed. "I'm gonna get a drink. You want something?", he said and lifted himself from the deflating cock. He got up from the destroyed bed, turned around and headed for the door.

Two strong hands grabbed his meaty, round shoulders. "Round 3!", Anton said in his ear.

"More?", Connor asked and placed his right hand against the wall to steady himself as his fellow behemoth's 25 incher slid in his ass once more.

"You ... ugh ... like ... ugh ... it", Anton grunted in his ear, shoving the entire length of his engorged cock into the juicy ass. His right paw played with Connor's inflating dick and his left paw grabbed hold of the muscular shoulder in front of him.

"Yeaughn", Connor moaned as the strong paw pumped the length of his swelling cock. he shivered as he realized that his rock-hard 21 incher disappeared entirely into the hot, strong paw.

"Your big, hard muscles drive me wild", Anton said as his left paw roamed the thick pecs.

Connor flexed his impressive chest but his roommate easily overpowered his flex and dug into the striated slabs of hard beef. His cock jolted in the strong paw that pumped his lengthy shaft.

"Teasing me?", Anton asked between fastening breaths and began pounding the muscular ass with full force.

Connor placed his other hand against the wall the withstand the force of his roommate's thrusts and moaned in lust as his ass was pounded and his cock was stroked. "UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" A deep, pleasure-filled, animalistic moan boomed from his mouth and echoed through the room as his 21 incher exploded. Cum flowed between the thick fingers pumping his shaft and splattered against the wall. Goosebumps and shivers raced through his 500 pound, muscular frame as his fellow behemoth kept pumping his shaft.

The spams and shivers from his roommate atop his throbbing 25 incher sent Connor over the edge once again. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHNNNNN!" Load after load of cum blasted from his bull-sized balls and fired into the spasming ass he pounded relentlessly. After about five minutes, Anton's orgasm calmed down and he released his roommate's cock and ass.

The worn out Connor slumped to the floor as his knees gave away. He stared up grinningly at his fellow behemoth, his 21 incher slowly deflating between his muscular quads. "I can't wait to see the look on my parent's faces when they come home from their vacation tomorrow. And to see how they react on the news I have to tell them..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
atbkv (April 12th, 2014), bobby_B (April 11th, 2014), Braun1 (April 11th, 2014), dickasauras (Yesterday), Hanugumo (April 11th, 2014), hn6huS (April 11th, 2014), hotmuscle_101 (April 11th, 2014), iets21 (April 11th, 2014), jacksonnicholso (April 12th, 2014), makurra (April 11th, 2014), mguy (April 11th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (April 11th, 2014), monstarmaster (April 11th, 2014), musclegrowthdm (April 11th, 2014), muscular (April 11th, 2014), otkuman2003 (April 11th, 2014), ploder4 (April 11th, 2014), RyBearATL (April 13th, 2014), sexiscriptor (April 12th, 2014), sub2muscle (April 11th, 2014), superkappa (April 14th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (April 11th, 2014), Vortex010105 (April 12th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 11th, 2014), xboy (April 11th, 2014)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 06:26 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
oh man this story is a continue fuck-astic story!!!! spectacular, amd thanks for continue it!!!! awesome!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
I've been following these chapters. Glad to read there will be more. Keep them cumming

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options