The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:22 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Making Friends and Influencing People

All righty, here's part 1 of a new story. Probably be 3 to 5 parts long, total. (Not sure how fast it?ll move.)

Although I did the writing, almost all the names were chosen by MuscleAsh, the initial story idea was a fusion of a suggestion he made and an idea I was thinking about, and we were constantly kicking ideas back and forth in Skype as I wrote it. So if you like it, then it?s my story, but if you don?t, it?s all his fault.

-----

Making Friends and Influencing People
Part 1

-----

From Phil Elkhorn?s Private Journal

June 5:
Well, Freshman year is all over but the screaming ? and I think my grades were good enough that there won?t be much of that. So that means Dad can't shanghai me back into the family business after all, at least until next year. Thank god!

And I managed to lose a bunch of weight, too. I'm still visibly carrying around a lot of extra poundage, but at least I'm no longer a walking advertisement for Elkhorn Bakeries, Banquets, and Catering. I don't give a shit if it's a century and a half old, I?m not spending the rest of my life working with food. There?s got to be more out there for me than that.

Fortunately, I think I managed to cover up the whole ?gay? thing pretty well, too. If I?m going to make connections at this school, then I can?t afford to stand out like that. I want people to think I?m... well, cool, although writing it out looks so stupid I?m actually blushing IRL now.

I?ve got a lead for next year, actually. Some of the frats stay on campus all summer, and I heard that if you get to know them during the summer you?re a shoo-in to join. I?ve got one all picked out: Delta Sigma Chi. They aren?t quite the premiere frat on campus, but it?s a small group, and they aren?t particularly associated with anything, like a particular sport or a major or something, so I should be able to fit in reasonably well.

They have some kind of open meeting next week, after everyone who?s going home for the summer has left, and I?m going to stop in.
June 11:
That was a surprise. I never thought I?d actually be glad I know how to cook!

So, the guys in the frat were surprised to see me. Turns out they didn?t really expect anyone this summer. But they were very welcoming. All smiles. They asked me a lot of questions about myself. In the end, they asked me why they should let me into the frat ? well, I admit it, I don?t really have much going for me. But I do know my way around a kitchen. So I offered to bring them some food, and they were really happy with that.

I promised it all for Friday night ? I?ll have to work out a menu tomorrow and do some shopping. Good thing I still have the cookbook, or I?d be helpless. I have no clue how to make things college students would probably want.
June 13:
Here?s the menu I worked out:
Garden Salad
Garlic bread
6-cheese Lasagna
Broiled Salmon with Lemon
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts over Fettuccine Alfredo
Roast Leg of Lamb
Vegetable Teriyaki Stir-fry
Blue Velvet Cheesecake
I think that should do it. It?ll be tricky, but with classes over I?ll have all day to work, and I got permission to use one of the cooking school kitchens.

I?m a little iffy on the dessert, though. Not everyone wants cheesecake ? maybe I should have a lighter option, too? The cookbook isn?t really very helpful with this kind of thing ? it?s mostly restaurant dishes, and the only light desserts are things like sorbet. Great if you have the time and refrigeration, not so great if you?ll have to haul them to a frat afterwards.

There?s a page wedged into the back, though, that says ?Grandpa Elkhorn?s Magic Turkish Delight?. It actually doesn?t look too difficult, and it should keep well enough that I could make it the night before. I think I?ll go with that.
June 15:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

Dammit, I don?t know what to do! Those bastards!

I spent nearly every waking hour of the last 30 cooking, and when I showed up at the fucking frat house?

Calm down. There?s no point in ranting to the journal. Write it out.

I put together all the stuff on the menu, managed to load it all into the car, and brought it to the frat house. Frankly, it was a lot more work than I thought it would be. I handled it all okay in the end, but Dad makes this kind of thing look so easy! Of course, he has better tools than the school does.

Anyway, I started carrying stuff over into the frat house kitchen. I was just bring up the tray of turkish delight when one of them ? I don't know all their names, but it was the preppy guy ? met me at the door. He took the tray from me and said ? as far as I can remember ? ?oh, hey, Ken says he saw you getting hard in the locker room looking at other guys. No homos, dude. But thanks for the food.? Then he slammed the door in my face.

I just stood there, and I heard them laughing inside.

Shit, I?m out nearly $400 for the ingredients, and I?m going to be outed to the whole campus! This just can?t... Oh, for fuck?s sake. Maybe I should go home for the summer after all.
-----

Not From Phil Elkhorn?s Private Journal

Ken walked into the kitchen. Maybe that guy was a faggot, but he sure knew how to cook! Hell, maybe he knew how to cook because he was a faggot. Still, good meal. All the bros had agreed. But you can?t let that kind of person share a house with normal people, they?d try to rape you or something. Not that they?d get away with that... Ken flexed his arm. No homo would be able to get away with that around him.

Anyway, he was hungry again. He was trying to bulk up this summer, now that he was officially on the offensive line. He poked through the debris. Damn, had they eaten everything? Shit.

Wait, that tray of candy ? it was still up on top of the fridge. Nobody wanted any during the party. Of course, he needed something with more protein, but every little bit would help, right?

He took one off the tray and looked at it dubiously. The powdered sugar on the outside twinkled in the light of the kitchen. It looked safe enough ? he tossed it in his mouth, chewed it, and swallowed it.

Yuck. Fucking pansy candy. Like a marshmallow. If he met that Phil guy again, he?d make sure the kid understood that he was not pleased. The thought of inflicting violence on someone smaller made him smile as he rifled through the fridge. In the end, he just went back upstairs. For some reason, he was suddenly very sleepy. No sense in eating if he was going to go to sleep right away...

-----

From Phil Elkhorn?s Private Journal

June 16:
I?m... really not sure what to do, here.

I was walking home from work this afternoon, and as I passed the playing fields I heard someone yell my name. That?s never a good sign.

This huge fucking monster came running up to me. He was, oh, fuck, around 6' 2" or 6' 4", and just fucking enormous. (I'm overusing ?fuck?... but honestly it?s on my mind right now.) Big southeast-asian guy, almost-black dark-brown hair, beautiful skin tone, but more importantly he was muscular. My god, he was huge. I didn?t know this school even had anyone that big attending.

I thought he was going to hit me, but when he reached me he got this beaming smile on his face and reached out a hand.

?Phil Elkhorn, right? I?m Ken Abraham.?

I just looked at his hand for a minute, and so he let it drop and gave me a hug. I could smell the sweat on his body, and the muscles on his arms held me tightly in place. Finally, he let go.

?Yeah, I didn?t see you at the house last night, why didn?t you stick around??

It took me a moment to make the connection ? Ken, from the frat house.

?Are you... are you the only guy named Ken at the frat??

He looked slightly hurt, or maybe confused. ?Yeah, that?s me.?

Naturally, I assumed this was just another layer of taunting. I yelled something like ?fuck you, you jerk, haven?t you done enough already? and tried to walk away, but he grabbed me again. I could feel his pecs pressing against my back.

?Whoa, whoa, wait! What did I do to you??

?You told them I was gay, you prick!?

He looked genuinely astonished. ?Huh? No I didn?t. Never said anything like that.?

?Yeah, right. A fucking frat jock who isn?t a homophobe. I?ll believe it when I see it.?

He cracked a smile. ?You?re seeing it right now, dude. Seriously.?

?And why would I believe that??

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed his face in close. Suddenly he was kissing me. He tasted like sweat. He broke off and looked at me, and then whipped out a notebook from his bag. He scribbled on a corner of a page and tore it off.

?Look, here?s my number. I?d kind of like to hang out sometime... ?sometime? meaning tonight. There?s a good bar over on Main street. Meet me there at 8??

I took the paper and just stood as he walked away. He looked over his shoulder at me a couple of times, and waved. I waved back, and then came home.

So... what do I do? I?m a little scared? no, scratch that, I?m way more than a little scared, I?m fucking terrified. Is this another prank? Did he really mean he was gay, and that he... oh, fuck it. I?m so turned on that I?m going to have to go jack off in a minute. Of course I?m going to go. It?s a public place, he can?t do anything too bad to me. And I have to know, is he...?
June 17:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I don?t believe this. I never have this kind of luck!

Okay. Write it down, write it down. So... last night I got to the bar at around 8, and Ken was there with a bunch of his jock friends. We all sat and talked, it was fun. I wouldn?t have believed it, actually. The friends left, one by one ? one of them winked at me, so I think it wasn?t totally coincidental ? and suddenly Ken was kissing me again.

It was great ? except that I had a little too much to drink around that point and I don?t remember the rest of the evening. Which would normally have me yelling, but... (*insert evil grin here*)

When I woke up this morning I was actually in Ken?s bed. I panicked a little, but he told me I started to fall asleep so he just brought me back and we didn?t do anything. ?"You were too drunk and couldn't say yes in your right mind so I just held you. You're really cute when you're sleeping...?

Only... then we did do something. My god, he is so fucking sexy it?s unbelievable. Most of his body was completely smooth; only his armpits and his crotch were hairy. He had my legs up over his shoulders, believe it or not. I?ve... been on the receiving end, before, once, but I never knew it could feel so good! And the smell... there was a sweaty jock musk from him, mingled with a sort of coconut scent (I found out it was aftershave later). And then when I was lying there feeling the glow, he put his head down and sucked me off. It was the most incredible experience.

Of course, then I had to get up and get dressed and go home, but we made plans to go see a movie they?re showing at the student center tonight. This is just so unbelievable, I just don?t care any more. Let the rest of the frat be a bunch of pricks, if I have Ken.
-----

Not From Phil Elkhorn?s Private Journal

Anthony and Rick looked at each other and rolled their eyes. It was bad enough that Ken had to bring the faggot back to the house, but now he was getting all moony-eyed while talking to him on the phone. Couldn?t he have the decency to do that somewhere else? Where the rest of the frat wouldn?t have to listen? It was bad enough to hear the mattress springs, earlier ? like they wanted another reminder that they had let a homo in by mistake. But, of course, you don?t tell a 300-pound 6' 4" football jock ? who kept setting local strength records at the school gym ? to shut up.

They gave up and headed off to look for something to do. Unfortunately, Raymond found them first.

?It?s your turn to clean the kitchen, guys.?

?Up yours, Donovan.?

Still, there was no point in pissing off the chapter head. They headed for the kitchen.

?What is this stuff??

?Dunno. Smells like nuts. Probably some faggot health crap of Ken?s.?

?Better put it in a container then.?

?Wait, let me try one, first.?

?Oh, hey, me too.?

?Bleh. Mushy.?

?Bet it?d go well with bourbon, though.?

?Now you?re talking.?

Anthony stifled a yawn. ?Look, let?s just hurry up and finish cleaning. Got a big day tomorrow.?

?Right.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (April 12th, 2014), arpeejay (April 12th, 2014), Braun1 (April 12th, 2014), chocomus (April 12th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (April 12th, 2014), iluvmassivemusl (April 12th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 14th, 2014), mf81 (April 12th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (April 12th, 2014), MonsterMash62 (April 12th, 2014), muscular (April 12th, 2014), nnnrg (April 13th, 2014), ploder4 (April 12th, 2014), renbear (April 12th, 2014), Rubber1984 (April 13th, 2014), TJDasen1 (April 12th, 2014), weaknobody (April 13th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 12th, 2014)
  #2   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 03:59 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
I love that Phil is the only one that knows anything changed. I can't wait to see what happens to the other two.
Hot start and I can't wait to read more.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (April 12th, 2014)
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 04:46 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (April 14th, 2014), renbear (April 12th, 2014), The Pecman (April 12th, 2014)
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 08:01 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
At least one person always has to know what's going on. My preference is that it's the controller, but I also love stories (like this) where the person instigating the change wasn't even aware that they did it.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #5   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:19 PM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMash62 View Post
I also love stories (like this) where the person instigating the change wasn't even aware that they did it.
My thoughts exactly!

And just wait for Anthony and Rick's change. And even more past that. It's gonna be spectacular.
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleAsh For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (April 14th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options