The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to scootbud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:29 PM

scootbud is on a distinguished road
Try Satan worship for growth.

I Would Love Someone To Do A Story About A Construction Worker Who Is Thin And Wants To Gain Weight And Muscle Bulk So He Can Keep Up With The Other Men At Work. He Prays To God And Gets No Help. He Finds An Ouija Board While At A Job Site, Takes It Home And Asks It. It Tells Him To Worship Satan. He Does And Demons Help Him Grow A Little Taller, Little Bit Heavier And More Muscular With Each Worship Session. Finally On A Weekend He Decides To Really Pack On Size Fast. He Asks The Demon Helpers For Even Greater Size And Bulks More Pounds, Taller.
Something Along These Lines.
Anyone ?????
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2007, 10:15 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
With all due respect, that's kinda creepy to me. No, that's really creepy to me. But it could be interesting. However, keep in mind that Satan, whether he's a literary character or a spiritual force (conceptual or actual) is the embodiment of evil.

It would be very typical of these types of stories (Satan stories, not muscle stories) but I think it could work if the character had something bad happen to him due to his deal. Then he could reject Satan for someone more divine or become some sort of enslaved muscle lackey. You could even have the character get so big and strong that he fights the Devil and wins.

But, as a (very bad and atypical) Christian, I wouldn't be keen on seeing muscles coming from Satan. Why wouldn't God give someone muscles if they asked for them--and worked for the muscles too? There might be a story in that.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
except that actual satanism, yach, has nothing to do with evil--except in the stereotypes :P

Things happen.
  #4   Add to b.spencer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Gaining Muscle Rep by Rep

b.spencer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to b.spencer
Interesting Idea . . .

This is a really interesting idea to me, being a horror fiction/film buff. I might even try to write it. Don't know exactly how long to make it or what level of scary elements to put in it. I do not think it should be a horror story as such, though.

If you've ever watched the film Hellbent, the character in the Satan mask (the actor is Luke Weaver, I believe) would be the PERFECT muscle granting demon. They way the director shoots him and accents his natural muscle with camera angles and makeup makes him look incredibly tempting, yet dangerous.

The something bad that happens could be a Clive Barker style "Hellbound Heart" twist where the growing guy gets more than he bargains for as he grows. (If you've never read Barker's novella -- not the Hellraiser films that are based on it -- the demons increase the level of pleasurable sensation in their victim so much that it becomes painful and torturous in the end. But, it is possible to beat them, if you know how.)

Just some thoughts . . .
  #5   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:53 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Honestly, I haven't had the urge or the time to write MGS for a while now, but I recall a story from not too long ago about a demon that helps his 'master' get muscles.

Hum diddlee doo.

-X-
  #6   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:56 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
except that actual satanism, yach, has nothing to do with evil--except in the stereotypes :P
Satanism is real. Don't be fooled by the "Church of Satan": that's mostly made of atheists just getting under the skin of Christians--which in turn makes atheists look even more bitter and annoying. There are people who actually, honestly worship the devil. I'm not even talking about dualistic religionswhere one worships both God and Satan or older religions that existed before the more common western religions. There are people who really think they are in league with the evil, biblical Satan. Most--if not all--of them are nuts, of course, but that's even more reason to avoid them.
  #7   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2007, 09:18 AM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
Honestly, I haven't had the urge or the time to write MGS for a while now, but I recall a story from not too long ago about a demon that helps his 'master' get muscles.

Hum diddlee doo.

-X-
[COLOR="Red"]Haha Xyggurat! I was thinking of you and your writing when I read the original posting.

I am very sad to read that you are not feeling the "urge" to write. I hope this is because other parts of your life are currently too exciting. But I do hope that you will make a bit of time for your starved fans. (insert sheepish grin)

As for the "satan is creepy" vibe... Sorry, but you are on a site about muscle growth stories, and although there are some who post about their actual progress, much of what is posted here is (hot) fiction about fictitious muscle growth. Thus, muscle growth coming from chemicals, potions, magic, genies, gods, devils, or whatever is all acceptable - whatever floats the author's (and reader's) boat.

If this offends you, then you can go pray for the rapture - I'm praying for it too.[/COLOR]
  #8   Add to MasterRDna's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2007, 12:59 PM

MasterRDna is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootbud
I Would Love Someone To Do A Story About A Construction Worker Who Is Thin And Wants To Gain Weight And Muscle Bulk So He Can Keep Up With The Other Men At Work. He Prays To God And Gets No Help. He Finds An Ouija Board While At A Job Site, Takes It Home And Asks It. It Tells Him To Worship Satan. He Does And Demons Help Him Grow A Little Taller, Little Bit Heavier And More Muscular With Each Worship Session. Finally On A Weekend He Decides To Really Pack On Size Fast. He Asks The Demon Helpers For Even Greater Size And Bulks More Pounds, Taller.
Something Along These Lines.
Anyone ?????
INTERESTING idea...

One angle you MIGHT go for is..

1) Guy prays to God. God does not give it to him.
2) Guy turns to the devil; wiji board ike you said.
3) When he goes to get even more size than before... perhaps he gets over-obessed with power.
4) He starts being crueler and more dominant and arrogant, hence why God did not give him muscle and size; he knew he'd abuse it.
5) Guy finally realizes what he did and confronts the demons.

The ending, of course, is your choice.
That's just my idea for it.
  #9   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2007, 07:14 PM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat

Hum diddlee doo.

-X-
You wouldn't happen to recall what the title of that story was would you?
  #10   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2007, 06:22 PM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
I say write what you like. If it turns you on, chances are it's hot for someone else too. Now, not everyone likes the same things, but not everyone has to read the story. If you really want to, you can put a disclaimer on it.

Fiction is supposed to push boundaries.
  #11   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2007, 05:49 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
excellent outline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRDna
INTERESTING idea...

One angle you MIGHT go for is..

1) Guy prays to God. God does not give it to him.
2) Guy turns to the devil; wiji board ike you said.
3) When he goes to get even more size than before... perhaps he gets over-obessed with power.
4) He starts being crueler and more dominant and arrogant, hence why God did not give him muscle and size; he knew he'd abuse it.
5) Guy finally realizes what he did and confronts the demons.

The ending, of course, is your choice.
That's just my idea for it.
6. Confronts his demons BUT gets to keep his body! Sounds like a happy ending, yes?

And I agree with MuscleRough; it's fantasy and supposed to tap the ends of your brain. If it were the same-ole-same-ole, it would be boring.
  #12   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2007, 05:47 PM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
Um, nonononononononononononononononononono! Bad idea, just thinking about it is not good!
  #13   Add to nativemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2007, 06:07 PM
tthe giant

nativemuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nativemuscle Send a message via MSN to nativemuscle
i gotta to hand it to you but i agree with the other guys on this forum
  #14   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
The idea is icky to me. I mean, Satan is more of a scapegoat (hence his symbol is the goat... hint hint ) than he is evil. When all goes wrong "MUST BE SATAN!" Church of Satan is just tired of the ignorance, and thus tries to equal out the world through acting like tolerant, intelligent human beings, unlike the monstrosity that Christianity has become.

I'm certainly with Gandhi in that Christianity is great, but for the Christians....

Nothing against them, of course, a good many are great people, but a few bad apples spoil the bunch, ya kno...
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
If you do some research you'll find out that "Satanism" was invented but the Catholic Church near the time of the Inquesition... as a set other charges they could level againt those that it felt were rivales to the power it held over most of the western world...

The term Satan is from the arabic word for "adversary" or "accuser," shaitan. See... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan... They choose an arabic word because they saw it as a "dirty language"... remember the crusades had just ended and the "Holy Lands" were still under Islamic control... The church was worried about it's hold on power... So any questioning of it's authority had to be crushed ruthlessly...

Since then the acts that the church had accured it's enemies of performing as a reason to eliminate them have been embraced by misfits that believing the Church was acting in the name of God and not it's own self interests as a way to gain power from a fictional force... There is "evil" in the world but "Satanism" is not at it's root... greedy and dishonorable people are. In my view those that wrap themselves in "Flags" and/or claim to be acting in the name of God or the worst...

I could tell you about the "Church of Satan" founded in about the 60's in Calif, but you should do the resreach for yourselves...

Bottom line... You have as much chance of getting big, muscular and cut worshiping Satan as you have of getting there parying to any other "god" (use of lower case intentional here if God exists in my view all gods are reflections of the true God, god/s are the invention/s of men attempting to understand powers that they couldn't cmprehend or control...) Your time is better spent in the Gym...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; July 5th, 2007 at 10:35 AM.
  #16   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2007, 03:18 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
This is getting a bit weird.
I'm a christian (kind of) and don't feel like its a very bad idea for a story if it ends good. Even kicking Satan's butt at the end of the story would be great. Maybe the idea it's a bit creepy, but it depends of what you write. So much posibilities...
This are fiction stories, not real. Some people (like me) would like some of the stories here to be true, but deep inside our minds, that part who is sleeping when we enjoy reading them (and you know what I mean with "enjoying" ), knows that it's just a fantasy.
If it doesn't go against this web rules, just write it! Some people will like it and some other not, but you don't force people to read anything. Just sharing a story (and bothering writting it) it's something we should thank. That's what I think, even if I don't post to be thankful in all the stories (I'm a bit lazy sometimes).

I agree with Ender in that primitive Church was a bastard and intolerant. But now is not like that (I think and hope). I did that research Ender talks about after reading the book "The da vinci code". That book reminds me of this because Church get angry or something and I just said "It's just a novel, jeez...not real!"

And, on a side note, I think that people who are religious don't pray to God to get things like muscle. I don't. I go to the gym. I only pray to god to pass my tests at college (but I study also).
I know lots of people (like me) who doesn't agree with some of the things Church do and say. I'm glad that there are some people who have their feet on the ground. I wish I was one of them
  #17   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Sorry, I lost the context of the original post... as a suggestion for a plot line in a story...

But Dan Brown did not invent the story that the church its self invented Satanism... that is a fact... as are many of the other less than noble actions it has taken over the past 2000 years. The church like any other bureaucracy first goal is to maintain it's own existence and power base... that's true in any orginazation... they get caught up in believing that the end justifies the means and end up becoming what they are trying to crush...

Like Pogo said "We has met the enemy and he is us..."

Ender

By the way the movie "Hunk" specificly applies the Faust story to a computer nerd that longs to by a muscle stud... I think it dates for the 80's or early 90's... another that has been remade several times is "Bedazzled" the latest stared Brendan Frasier... and like "Hunk" featured a hot babe as the tempter demon...
  #18   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2007, 01:34 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
i have a friend

....who worshipped the devil to get muscle... he was 5'9'' and 160lbs... he grew and grew... then he became monstrous at 300lbs... then he killed himself--hanged himself with a weight machine... anabolic steroids were found strewn about his house and he had killed his wife and children.... LEAVE THE DARK FORCES ALONE
  #19   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Unhappy There are real demons in the world aren't there...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss... "Satanic" or not there will always be "demons" in the world that will tempt, seduce, torment, and ultimately destroy those that listen to their siren call.

Ender
  #20   Add to scootbud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:26 PM

scootbud is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all of the replys guys. I have a fantasy about this and was just hoping someone could come up with a story. That is all it is, a total fantasy.
You know like most of the stories in here.
  #21   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootbud
Thanks for all of the replys guys. I have a fantasy about this and was just hoping someone could come up with a story. That is all it is, a total fantasy.
You know like most of the stories in here.
Well there is the story that Loverboy started and I continued and still intend to finish (hopefully soon) "A Deal's a Deal" with the mysterious Lucifer Saint, his minion Deez, and Tony Canton the one tempted by Lucifer Saint...

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options