The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:01 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Pull and Buff 3

Deleted 'cuz I didn't like it.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Last edited by TheMM; June 13th, 2007 at 03:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2007, 11:44 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
This story has good potential and I like it so far(Even if I hadn't replied the other parts. I'm kinda lazy, you know.)
I wouldn't have used Misty. She is too bossy for my taste. I prefer Aura (from pokemon advance) Of course it would be better using Brock. I can imagine him buff too. And remenber that he likes strong pokemons.
Also the morph "pull and buff" of Ash really helps the imagination.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 08:28 AM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
This story has good potential and I like it so far(Even if I hadn't replied the other parts. I'm kinda lazy, you know.)
I wouldn't have used Misty. She is too bossy for my taste. I prefer Aura (from pokemon advance) Of course it would be better using Brock. I can imagine him buff too. And remenber that he likes strong pokemons.
Also the morph "pull and buff" of Ash really helps the imagination.
Truthfully, I really want to end this story, so I might go back and rewrite this so I can end it on this chapter. I'll finish it with Otkuman's idea so I can focus just on that.

BTW, I will gladly write a sequel to this, but only if Phoenix (who technically came up with the Pull and Buff from the start) makes a sequence on one of the other main male characters from the series. (Brock, Tracey, Max, Gary Oak, James, and Butch. There's plenty more, but those are the ones that people know most.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to phoenix2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 05:25 AM

phoenix2000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Truthfully, I really want to end this story, so I might go back and rewrite this so I can end it on this chapter. I'll finish it with Otkuman's idea so I can focus just on that.

BTW, I will gladly write a sequel to this, but only if Phoenix (who technically came up with the Pull and Buff from the start) makes a sequence on one of the other main male characters from the series. (Brock, Tracey, Max, Gary Oak, James, and Butch. There's plenty more, but those are the ones that people know most.)
I dont really watch pokemon. So if you send my way a few pics of those other characters ill see which i can morph. Plus, ash so deserves a rematch with that machoke! A few more tugs on the pull and buff and ZAM! Muscle city baby!!!
  #5   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if Ash is as big as a Machoke, he'd be 4'11'' & only 155.4 pounds . So, unless that's how big Ash is in the story, you need to make it so Ash wins because he'd probably cream that Machoke.
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:15 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleAsh
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if Ash is as big as a Machoke, he'd be 4'11'' & only 155.4 pounds . So, unless that's how big Ash is in the story, you need to make it so Ash wins because he'd probably cream that Machoke.
Apparently you missed the part in the story where it said that the Machoke was much much larger then the normal Machoke in Pokemon.

Although I never mention a weight, from the general size Ash is, I personally think he's probably around 700 pounds of muscle.

#7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:31 PM
"This is no trick!"

Let's try this dance again...

(Yes I know, double post, but at least everyone who reads this will know I rewrote it.)

"Ah yes, there you are again." said Ash to himself once he found the Pull and Buff again. "Ooh my precious little...uhh...whatever you actually are...it's time to make me huge!"

Ash slowly moved towards the pillar standing in front of him, looking much smaller compared to his early visit. Ash couldn't even believe that he was once such a skinny wimp. He was truly quite amazed that he had never found the Pull and Buff before. He had become so strong he felt like he could crush cars like cans and absorb bullets like they were paper clips. But it still wasn't good enough. That blasted Machoke still beat him, but after this time he would be able to beat him no matter how strong he was. Now all he had to do wa-

"Get on with it!!" called Ash.
Alright alright. Sue me already, you still lost to the Machoke you wimp!
"You wrote it!" replied Ash.
Fine fine. Jeez, I'll finish the story already.
"About time." said Ash.

So (the jerk) Ash reached a big meaty and muscled arm.towards the much smaller pillar in front of him and gave it a hard yank, but surprisingly, he couldn't pull it out any farther then he did before.

Ash felt his body pulled back into the Pull and Buff and even though he had no idea how the it worked, but he could care less. All he knew was the feeling of pure bliss that the growth from the Pull and Buff gave him. He felt his already bowling ball sized biceps increase in size as even more veins covered them seemingly to the point of adding a whole another layer on top of his large bulbous arms. He saw his pecs inflating like balloons becoming beach balls of sheer muscle hanging almost a foot in front of his face. He couldn't see them any more (he hadn't for awhile) but he could feel them tightening and and splitting into another pair of abs, making his 8-pack a 10.

His growth nearly finished, the Pull and Buff released him and Ash could finally flex his doubled-in-size body to it's full extent. He could probably never do a lot of things a normal person could do, but ever since he discoverd the Pull and Buff when had he been "normal" anyhow? He could probably force someone to do his menial tasks for him. Some things he was beyond, such as a shirt. Why hide the largest pair of pecs ever made? Not like any shirt was made for him anyways. Eating would be trouble since he couldn't even bend his arm. Even if he could, his shoulders were so far apart from each other they prevented his hands from reaching his face anyways.

"I don't care what happens now, that Machoke is going down!" thought Ash to himself. "I'm twice as big and I feel three times as strong!"

Ash gave a massive most muscular before heading to find Spike.

Ash started walking. Which was quite the overstatement with his massive quads pressing up againist each other making him pull apart his legs turning his so-called "walking" into more of a waddle. Obviously this wasn't getting him very far very quickly. It didn't help his arms were quite far away from his body due to his massive shoulders keeping his arms at a permenent angle.

"I'm not getting anywhere!" Ash yelled to himself. "How am I supposed to find that wimp if I can barely walk?!"

Ash was upset, the longer it took for him to just walk the farther Spike could be away from him. Suddenly an idea hit him! He didn't have to walk! Ash was a massive monster of muscle, he didn't need to walk anywhere ever again. He could just jump on top of buildings and look for Spike from there. He would have slapped himself on the forehead if he could have reached.

Ash bent his legs (which wasn't very far) and tightened up his quads and calves before pushing off the ground lifting his massive body off the ground leaving a small crater due to the amount of force needed. Ash liked the feeling of wind as he soared higher and higher, higher then he wanted to be going quickly passed the top of the building he was jumping to and continuing onwards into the sky. Luckily for him, gravity was on his side, but it was also againist him. Ash finally ran out of momentum at roughly 150 feet in the air before seemingly stopping in mid-air for a couple of moments.

For a second Ash felt like he was in a cartoon as he only started to fall as he looked downwards, gave a little wave to an unknown "audience" and felt the rush of air as he fell back towards the ground below. He could only brace himself as he watched everything around him get closer and bigger by the moment before he hit the ground with a very very loud "BOOM!"

"Machoke, let's go see what that massive sound was." said someone.

The person was scooped up in their Machoke's arms to quickly get to where the sound came from. The Machoke quickly moved to where a cloud of dust was still hanging and where the sound thus came from.

The duo simply let the dust clear so they could get a better picture of what had landed. What they saw when it cleared was...

"Ash!" said Spike quite surprised at seeing the much larger then-he-remembered boy lying face first in the ground.

Upon hearing his voice and more importantly hearing Spike say it, Ash got up almost instantly and faced the other trainer and his Poke'mon.

"I challenge your Machoke again Spike!" said Ash.

Spike was surprised. He hadn't expected to see Ash after the thrashing his Machoke had given him. Not only that, to see Ash even larger then even his own Machoke was slightly frightening to him, he was intimidated before, but that was only because he knew his Machoke would win, now he wasn't sure at all. Spike's Machoke though, had another idea.

The Machoke stepped in front of his trainer and faced his larger opponent in the same position as before. Ash locked hands with the Poke'mon and both immediately pushed on each other, but instead of having to push with all his might, Ash was barely having to try. All he had to do was resist the force of the Machoke, which was something quite easy for him now. The Machoke seemed to figure this out and pulled from some sort of resorvoir of energy and pushed twice as hard againist Ash, forcing the trainer to really try to hold him back. Even so, it was not enough and Ash pushed the Machoke to the ground, both of them sweating quite heavily and breathing hard.

As the Machoke got to his knees a bright white light shone from him not any attack, but he felt two new arms sprouting from his body as well as simply growing larger then he was before.

"Machamp, Machamp!" said the evolved Poke'mon.
"Wha...you evolved!" said Spike, very surprised at this sudden change.
"Machamp Machamp Machamp!" replied Spike's Machamp and offering a handshake to Ash.

Ash, quite surprised by the Poke'mon's sudden change in attitude realized that they were equal strength, Ash was fine with that, he didn't mind being equal to someone else, as long as there was no one stronger then him. Ash returned the handshake, then gave Spike a very light handshake as well, said good-bye to them, then heading off to find Pikachu, and his friends and maybe even show one of them, the "Pull and Buff" as well.

The End...(?)

Last edited by TheMM; July 9th, 2007 at 12:34 PM.
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2007, 05:25 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
It's a pity Ash can't evolve like a "real" pokemon. Imagine MegaAsh...
Well done!
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:42 PM
"This is no trick!"

It's over!

Well, I finished the story.....wait.....let me say that again...I.Finished.The.Story..........

Holy crab cakes Batman I finished a story!

Seriously though, first time I actually have finished a story on this here site.

It was fun to write, as sort of a tribute to Phoenix even if he hasn't been here as long as other "celebs" here.

#10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
It's a pity Ash can't evolve like a "real" pokemon. Imagine MegaAsh...
Well done!
That's I figured happened to the Ash Stud from TheMM's old avatar.

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options