The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Supersoldier 1

Danny turned the lawnmower off, after a hard day's mow. The lawn was a big one and he had just finished the entire thing. He liked getting his chores done early so he had the rest of the day to himself, despite the fact that neither of his parents would be getting home any time soon. He stayed outside, enjoying the sunshine and the cool breeze as he listened to the final few lines of his favorite album from his favorite band: The Dark Side of the Moon, by Pink Floyd. Almost simultaneously with the music ending he noticed a van coming up the driveway towards his house, and it wasnt either of his parents. A marine got out of the passenger seat and walked towards him.
"Are you Daniel Anderson?" The marine asked him politely
"Uh... yes sir." Danny replied, wondering how the man knew his name. He was quite surprised at why a marine would be speaking to him. He had simply assumed they were looking for one of his parents.
"Ah, well that was easy" The marine muttered, "I'm gonna ask you to come with us now, please."
"What!?"
"Come with us I said, is it that difficult to understand? I asked politely, do you want me to order you?"
"But... why?"
"You've been drafted... essentially."
"But theres no war or anything... why do you need a 15 year old kid anyway?"
"That, Daniel, is classified information. You'll know pretty soon though, i guarentee."
"Um..."
"Look kid you have no choice in this. Im sorry but i have my orders and i intend to carry 'em out. We've got a letter we'll leave for your parents so they at least know where you've gone, but you can come in the van willingly, or i can knock you out anyways and put you in. Your choice."
Danny was mute in shock, and walked to the van and got in. There were no windows in the back seats. As he buckled his seatbelt he noticed a sharp pain in his thighs. The last thing he saw was a hand holding a needle and a voice saying "Sweet dreems kid..."

Danny woke up with an odd feeling. It wasn't bad, infact it felt damn good! Almost like...
He opened his eyes suddenly and looked up and was shocked to see a young man, no older than 21, sucking on a massive cock that stuck straight up in the air. A shocked moment later, Danny realized that that was HIS massive tower sticking straight up. But no, that couldnt be right. Danny would definatly have remembered having a dick like THAT. All these thoughts came quickly and were brushed aside suddenly as another wave of pleasure rippled through his body from the masterful tounge work of the man on his cock. Danny hadnt been gay before, and this wasn't his first blowjob, but if he had knew that a man could do it this well he wouldnt have bothered with getting his girlfriend to do this! Danny moaned as yet another wave of pleasure went through him. He must have been moaning while he was asleep because the man on his cock took no notice of the moan, or didnt care. Neither issue bothered Danny, all his thoughts blocked out by the needs of his dick. After a few more minutes of bliss he felt his dick spasm and shoot out a load of cum. Not just an ordinary load but a torrent. A tidal wave erupted from his massive pole with the force of a garden hose. Rope after rope of cum he shot and somehow the man on his dick managed to swallow it all. Danny half wondered if the man was breathing, but he was unconcerned. Nothing concerned him when he was in this much ecstacy. His dick kept shooting for minutes, and the pleasure didn't dim for what felt like ages, but it eventually stopped. The man removed his head from his dick. Danny still attempted to pretend to be sleeping, but he heard the man say
"I know you're awake, so stop pretending." THAT VOICE! Danny would have cummed again to the shear masculinity dripping from the man's deep, rough tone of voice. It was the voice of a real man.
"Come on come on we don't have all day... well actually maybe we do, but i dont want to waste it." Even impatient, the voice was sexy.
"Allright..." Danny muttered, and felt another ripple of shock because his voice, while different, was just as deep, rough and masculine.
"Well well sleeping beauty is awake... and 'sleeping beauty' is a perfect word to describe YOU stud." The man kept saying
Danny rolled up out of bed and stood up and stared at the man.
"Hi, my name's Kyle." The man said cheerfully, grinning at him.
Danny felt like he was melting. He hadn't been gay before but he definatly was now and the man was quite possibly the hottest thing he'd ever laid eyes upon. He had long blond hair that would have fallen past his back if it wasnt extremely curly, making it only fall neatly about halfway down his ears. The rest of his body however was an extreme bronze tan, darker than he'd seen most latinos but there was no question that the man was white. Kyle's perfect teeth were brilliantly white and stood out perfectly from the tan of his face, and his cheerful blue eyes pierced Danny's heart. I always laughed at those songs about love at first sight, but i never imagined until now that it existed he thought to himself. And below his head, the man was the ultimate stud. He had the body of Mr. Olympia on steroids (not that Mr. Olympia wasn't on steroids anyways). He was shorter than Danny but had to weigh a good 350lbs and his body stood out from a mile away. His entire body, including his dick, was the same bronze tan which showed his muscled perfection off perfectly, the same way it did a model's. His 8 pack was perfectly defined and the crevices between the bricks of his abs looked deep enough to get lost in. His pecs were huge with an immense amount of hang over his abs, forcing his half dollar sized nipples to point straight downwards, as though pointing him towards his huge sausage, which drew Danny's eye next. It had to be a good 10 inches, and it was completely soft pointing straight downwards, wedged between two enormous thighs.
"Holy fuck man..." Danny whispered, "You're... fuckin hot!" He shifted abruptly to a shout as he said the last words. He hadn't been gay before but was profoundly grateful to whatever had made him so, allowing to enjoy in the masculinity of this man's body to the ultimate extent.
"Oh, and have you looked in a mirror? There's one right there."
Kyle pointed and danny looked. His jaw dropped

To be continued...

Whaddaya think? Plz give me comments, this is my first time writing a story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Good first try. All I can say though is "FLESH IT OUT"! More details, descriptions, reasons for what's going on, conversations, feelings, anything and everything you can squeez in there will help the story grow.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options