The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2007, 05:42 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Team

Okay, this idea is working through my head. This is an introduction I am playing with. No muscle growth here, but it will come. Just have to plan it right. Let me know if I should continue....

Now on with "The Team"

[COLOR=darkgreen]The New Team[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“All right men, listen up!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Sergeant John Mackenzie paced in front of the young men. There were 6 of them in all. Just out of high school, around 18 to 20 years old. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You have been selected, because of your outstanding academic records, your solid physical fitness and your strong sense of patriotism, to become part of an elite portion of the United States Marine Corps.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The 6 boys took cautious glances at each other. They had each received the rather odd phone call one week earlier, requesting their presence at the Marine Recruit Headquarters and had been flown to an isolated spot in the New Mexico desert. They had been confused and frightened, but this was the first person to begin explaining what was going on.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Stop looking around. When I am addressing you, you will stand at attention with eyes forward and only respond with ‘Yes, sir’ or ‘No, sir’, if I ask you a question. Is that understood?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]A feeble “Yes, sir” erupted from two of the boys and the other three just gawked in fear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“WHAT WAS THAT?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yes, Sir!” all 6 shouted in unison.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“That’s much better. Now, you will be paired up with a buddy. That person will be your buddy from this point forward. Anyone who has a problem with their buddy will take it up with me. I will have the final say as to what the solution to any buddy problems are. Understand?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yes, sir!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Your buddy will share your room, he will eat with you and he will train with you. During the experimental phase, he will be your support. When you leave here and are living in civilian quarters again, you will maintain contact with your buddy and meet regularly. That is the only person you will discuss the Team information with. This is highly classified and will not be discussed with non-Team members. Understand?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yes, sir!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Very well, when I call your name step forward. Kent”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]A tall black haired youth stepped up. The sergeant looked him up and down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You played football, Kent?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“That’s right”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“What was that?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“I mean, Yes Sir!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“That’s better. What position did you play?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Half-back, sir”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Good. Okay, Kent’s buddy is Jones.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]A somewhat short but stocky red-haired boy stepped up. He clenched and unclenched his hands nervously. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Jones you used to wrestle, is that correct?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yes, sir.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You and Kent should do well together.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The two boys glanced quickly at each other.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Sergeant Mackenzie continued, “Kent and Jones you go get your things report to room 2-bravo. Get set-up, dinner is at 1900. That’s 7 pm for you civie types. From here on out everything will be in military time.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The two left quickly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“All right, next up is Davis!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]A very tall lanky boy with kinky hair nearly tripped as he tried to walk up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You’re definitely not the athletic one are you? Well, never mind we picked you for your brains, primarily. We can take care of the athletics, later. Your partner will be Fletch.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]A boy with a tough face stepped up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You gonna pair me with the nerd?” he sneered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie was suddenly two inches from his face. “I’m gonna damn well pair you with who I feel like pairing you with and your only response to me will be ‘Yes, sir’, GOT THAT?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch swallowed but tried to hold his ground. “What if I say no?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Then I am gonna find any excuse I can to put your face through that wall over there. Then when I am done I am gonna go to Congress if I have to in order to make sure you never have anything to do with any military outfit ever, and never find a decent job. Hope you like flipping burgers, cause that is what you will do the rest of your life. And if I catch even a whisper of you failing to help support, or defend Davis, if you ever harm him in any way, that is a move that you will regret with your life.” This last was spoken so softly that Fletch only stared.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yes, sir.” was barely more than a whisper.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Now you two will get your things and report to room 3-bravo. MOVE!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]They both jumped at the sudden shout and fairly ran for their lives.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Now that leaves Jefferson and Peters. You two are my captains for this group. You both have the charisma and brains to lead this rag-tag outfit, so I will rely on you to keep these guys together. Especially Fletch. Keep an eye on him and let me know if he is not towing the line. We need everyone here to learn to act as a team. I have studied everyone’s files carefully. That is why I chose you as my captains. Don’t say anything to the others until after dinner. We will meet afterwards and I will lay down the law for them. I will explain that you are the authority when I am not around. Get your things and report to room 4-bravo. Dinner is at 1900.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yes, sir!” came the two voices. One from the burly black boy named Jefferson and the other from the blond, Peters. They trotted off to get their things and set-up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie watched them go and then looked up at the camera in the corner. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“I think these guys will do nicely.” A knowing smile creased his face[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]In room 2-bravo, a large backpack was slung onto a bunk.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Do you have any idea what the hell this is all about?” came the voice of the one named Jones. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Not really sure. Uhhmm my name’s Josh. Joshua Kent.” He extended a friendly hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Brian” the red-head smiled and took the proffered hand. “I think we’ll get along really well.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian and Josh continued unpacking. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Meanwhile in 3-bravo things weren’t going so smoothly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Uh Hi” Davis tried awkwardly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Don’t talk to me. I don’t talk to nerds.” Fletch glared at him then jumped onto his bed and rolled over facing the wall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“S…Sorry” Davis stuttered and turned back to unpacking.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]There was a long pause, Davis wrestled with whether to say anything. What won out was when he realized that Mackenzie expected him to be Fletch’s buddy, and he was terrified of the sergeant thinking he had not looked out for his buddy, so he spoke.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Uh, it’s almost 7, er 1900, we’re supposed to go eat dinner.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“I’m not hungry” Fletch replied without even turning over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“I just don’t want you to get in trouble.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch jumped off the bed, “First, I told you not to talk to me. Second I can take care of myself. DON”T EVER TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Oh…Okay.” Davis backed out of the room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Down the hall in room 4-bravo, Jefferson and Peters quietly unpacked. Peters was the first to see the notice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Hey, look at this.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson turned around and they both read:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You are in this room because you have been chosen as [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Captains. You are the strongest members of this team, and therefore the leaders.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]This first night at dinner I want you in uniform. That will help reinforce your[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]authority. Be there promptly at 1900.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“I guess we better change. There was a uniform in my pack.” Jefferson held his up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“How did they know our sizes?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“The sergeant said he studied our files.” Jefferson shrugged, then pulled off his shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters gaped. “Holy shit! You some kinda bodybuilder or something?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson just smiled. “I used to play football then joined my school weightlifting team. I never stopped working out, even after I graduated. It felt good. You’re not so small yourself.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Well yeah, I worked out too, but I mean….Holy Shit, you are a monster.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson did a quick flex then stuck out his hand, “My names Thaddeus, my friends call me T.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters studied him for a second, and then took his hand, “You can call me Rick. We’re gonna have some work ahead of us keeping these punks in line.” He smiled and they finished changing and headed to the mess hall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]As the boys arrived in the mess hall, they saw a buffet set out, but no one there to serve or explain. They wandered around a little unsure what they were supposed to do, until Brian Jones saw the plaque. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Hey, listen to this. ‘Your food is prepared. Help yourselves. Leave your plates and glasses on the tables, they will be taken care of later. You have until 1930 to eat.’”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]T shrugged his massive shoulders and said, “Hell, let’s eat.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Rick Peters held up his hand, “Wait a second. Davis, where’s your buddy?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Poor Davis panicked, this was the moment he was dreading. “Uhh, he said he….wasn’t…hungry.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson and Peters looked at each other, smiled, then both left the room. A few minutes later, they entered carrying Fletch in between them. He was tied up in his sheets. One wrapped around his flailing ankles, another around his hands, and a pillowcase as a gag that he was trying to scream through. They flung him unceremoniously onto the floor of the mess hall. Jefferson stood over him straining the fabric of his uniform.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Sarge said we eat at 1900, Your buddy, Davis, tells you it’s time to do something, you better listen or we won’t be so nice the next time.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters half picked him up, and breathed into his face, “Now, I’m gonna take these sheets off and the only thing you will do is get your dinner and eat like you are told. You will not talk during dinner and we will tell you when you can go back to your room, got that?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch glared at him, but finally nodded his agreement.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters and Jefferson unbound him and he muttered, “Bitches”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters turned around, “I didn’t quite catch that.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch looked sulky, “Nothing”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“That’s what I thought. Well, boys let’s eat, I’m starving.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]When they sat to eat, everyone started talking and sharing names and backgrounds, except Fletch who barely touched his food. They got to know each other’s names and a little about where they were from. Davis stayed kind of quiet until Jefferson sat next to him and spoke, kindly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Davis, you don’t have to be so scared, we ain’t gonna let anything bad happen to you. We’re gonna be a team.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Davis just nodded, not sure where this was going. Nobody like T ever spoke to him like this, he was used to insults and put-downs. This was really going to be awkward, he thought.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“You can call me, T. Fletch, here, gives you anymore shit, you come to my room and talk with me.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Larry.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“What?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“M..my name’s Larry.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“That’s cool.” T smiled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Thanks.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“For what?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“For not making f…fun of me.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson just looked at him for a minute, “When you are with me, no one will make fun of you, got that?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Just then they were interrupted by the arrival of Sergeant Mackenzie.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“All right boys, we have business to attend to. First off, Jefferson and Peters are my Captains. That means they have full authority when I am not around. You respond to them like you would to me. Fletch what the hell is wrong with you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The sergeant saw Fletch glare at them and rub his arms where the sheets had bound them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Nothing….sir”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters smiled, “Sorry sir, just a little demonstration of tactics for our team earlier.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The sergeant raised his eyebrows but continued, “You will not meet many people from the outside while you are here. You will be here for 3 weeks. The only others besides myself will be two doctors and a scientist. Your food is prepared and we bring it in for you. Your clothes will be provided for you. You will eat 6 times a day. Work out and each night will be classroom training and team building exercises. Then your visits with the doctors.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Davis raised his hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“What is it Davis?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Why the doctors, sir? I mean we’re not sick are we?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie smiled, “No you definitely are not sick, but they will need to do…tests. That is the best way I can put it for right now. If there are no more questions, then I suggest your get to sleep. We start at 0600 tomorrow morning.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The boys all got up and headed back to their rooms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry Davis climbed under his blanket and undressed so he wouldn’t have to show himself to Fletch. Fletch didn’t seem to notice or care. He quickly stripped to his underwear and crawled under his bed. When the light went out, he whispered, “S..sorry those guys were so rough with you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]There was silence from the other bunk for a few minutes, then a rather odd noise. Larry listened to the darkness, and then thought, “Is he whacking off?” The thought was strangely erotic and he felt his own manhood stir slightly, however he was so tired he fell asleep before anything embarrassing could come of it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh was tired but excited. He sat on the edge of his bed in his skivvies, as he like to call them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Brian, what do you think this is about?” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He was still trying to get his shirt off. It seemed too small for him. “I….Don’t…..Ughhhh! Hell, can you give me hand with this?” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh laughed at the shirt half over his head, and half on his trunk. The frustrated voice coming from the folds that covered him. Josh grabbed the shirt and eventually they worked it free.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian laughed back, “Thanks, I always eat too much, then I get stuck.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“That’s cool. I wish I still looked as good as you when I overeat. Sarge said you used to wrestle?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]“Yeah, you wanna try me?” Brian smiled and squared off with an opening stance.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“No, I never….Hey”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian had lunged for him and they toppled backward onto Josh’s bed. Though Josh had the greater strength, Brian had the agility and skill of years of wrestling training. Soon both boys were exhausted and laughing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]“Damn, I’m gonna sleep well tonight.” Brian exclaimed, “Good food, great wrestling match. Yeah, Brian Jones takes the trophy!!!!!” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He finished getting undressed and collapsed onto his own bed, pulling up the covers. Josh smiled at the thought of what a cool friend he had just made and fell asleep quickly.[/COLOR]

Last edited by hero1000; June 9th, 2007 at 06:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2007, 05:55 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
G-r-e-a-t start!!

I'm really looking forward to the next installment and...

Please change the font color -- it's unreadable!

oxox

Richard
  #3   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Very cool. LOL
  #4   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:40 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your input. This story seems to be writing itself which are always the best kind.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options