The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2007, 09:58 PM

traveller
Has anyone used IGF lR3?

Starting to read about it on various places online. Does anyone here have any experience using it?

Thanks,

traveller
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2007, 12:18 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Never heard of it.

With so much stuff out there, ... and so much scamming by the supplement companies - I've been burned so many times, I don't trust anything except protein powders and creatine over the counter.
  #3   Add to LG2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2007, 06:44 PM

LG2005 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
With so much stuff out there, ... and so much scamming by the supplement companies - I've been burned so many times, I don't trust anything except protein powders and creatine over the counter.
Agreed, 99% of everything advertised in the magazines is crap. If you don't think so, then why is 99% of the magazine advertisements? Because they get lots of people still figuring out that it is crap as they spend more and more for less and less.

Creatine works.

Protien powders work if you don't expect miracles and if you avoid those stuffed with sugar.

Hormone precursors work (but they're illegal in the US now.

Testosterone works for older guys to retain normal balance but don't do it if young and don't go above normal testosterone levels unless you like wearing bras.

Steroids work if you also carefully monitor your hormone balances and know and can get all the rest of the chemicals necessary to counter balance the side effects. All illegal of course here in the US.

Balanced meals and lots natural protein work but eating too much protein at a time is a waste of money, your digestive system can only process so much as it travels though the first parts of your intestines. After that it just becomes expensive shit.

Save your money, Look at the pictures in the bookstore and don't buy any of the shit in the advertisements. Buy and use books on nutrition and then buy good food with the money you save.

There is no worthwhile shortcut. Ask Arnold who's kidney he has.
  #4   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2007, 10:48 PM

Arnold and Kidney Transplant

I've searched everywhere for your assertion that Arnold has had a Kideny Transplant. Can you please provide a link of any evidence of this?
  #5   Add to LG2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:35 AM

LG2005 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
I've searched everywhere for your assertion that Arnold has had a Kideny Transplant. Can you please provide a link of any evidence of this?
OK, caught me with my pants down. I have no written evidence of a transplant but his health problems are common knowlege in some circles. Otherwise it's rather hushed up.

I was at a cocktail party recently and there were several people there discussing their experiences with kidney dialysis and the topic went round to who among the rich and famous have had dialysis and two separate people in the room confirmed with personal knowlege, that Arnold is (or was) a dialysis patient back when it was reported that he was having heart trouble. One of the sources was a nurse involved in the procedure. So maybe Arnold still has his own kidneys but they're not in the best of shape. I'd heard this before but the topic came up spontaneously at the party and the two separate believable confirmations of dialysis actually surprised me.

So yes I made an assumption, and will back off on the transplant statement but now you know the rest of my story.
  #6   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2007, 12:01 PM

Lol

That's funny! You remind me of this friend of mine who; however well-meaning, always sends out these rumor e-mails that, with just a little bit of research, would be proven wrong.

Don't believe everything you hear, man. That's what has gotten this nation into the trouble that it's in now.
  #7   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2007, 02:53 AM

Drew is correct

A doctor friend of mine once told me that anything you can buy over the counter is crap. That's why it is over the counter. Think about it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options