The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 05:46 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Team Part 3

Here is the third part. I was on a creative roll so I have continued somewhat. This part is a little more erotic than the first two, and gives some insight to Fletch's character. I wrote two versions of this, the one here works better than the other without giving too many of the surprises away. Enjoy!

[COLOR=darkgreen]Changes[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Rick woke early and reached over to the other bunk and shook T awake.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Damn what time is it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Just 0430. I need to talk to you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Good God, can?t it wait??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, we need to figure out what the hell is going on. They have been drugging us and we didn?t even know it. I mean I usually hate legs, but those squats were going way too easy. Something is going on inside me, I feel really weird.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit, I?m awake now. I was trying to ignore you but I noticed it too. I didn?t mind the workout, but it was that thing in the shower yesterday that bugged me. I never get hard like that or that long. Don?t get me wrong it feels great, but it kind of scared me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Dude, I gotta admit, I liked it too and I NEVER felt like that before. My dick is hard right now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Okay, that?s way more than I needed to know right now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Its got a mind of its own right now, though.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yeah, I know what you mean?Ughhhhh?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I just rolled to talk to you and my blanket rubbed my dick and?..Ughhh?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Oh shit are you gonna?.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Ughhhhhh?.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]T?s muscles spasmed and his head rolled back in an arc, Rick could see his rising pole through the blanket. T let out a gasp and clutched at Rick with a thickly muscled arm. A dark stain spread out from around the bulge in the blanket and a uniquely manly odor filled the room. Rick?s own dick started to respond and he clutched back at T?s arm as his uncovered dick sprayed across the room and splashed on his friend?s face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]They both looked incredibly embarrassed. T rolled away and said, ?God, don?t ever tell anyone that happened.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit no, we gotta clean this up before anyone discovers it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?If my girl ever found out about this, I would be through!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]In room 3-bravo, Fletch woke suddenly. A loud scream had startled him. Damn it, what was he doing here. He hated the sergeant. He hated being ordered around. He hated Peters and Jefferson for forcing things on him. He thought he hated Davis but found himself feeling protective as well. Shit there was that scream again. It sounded like it was from Peters and Jefferson?s room. Or was it a moan? That thought caused an odd feeling inside him. Just like the one that startled him when he saw how big Davis dick was. Shit, he never thought like that. He looked over to make sure Davis was okay. He couldn?t even walk when they finished with him last night, the poor guy. Wait, ?the poor guy?? What the hell! He couldn?t stand the guy, so why had he so tenderly put him to bed last night? He even tucked him in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Davis shuddered in his sleep and then cried out. Against his better judgment, Fletch got up and went to check on him. He looked over but it was hard to see with the light out. He didn?t want to wake him up, just make sure he was okay. But he didn?t want to be caught acting so affectionate, so he just leaned over to make sure he was breathing all right. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Suddenly Davis sat bolt upright in his bed. Fletch staggered back, startled. Davis moaned and opened his eyes. They were white! Fletch gasped. Davis shot out his arm and grabbed hold of him. He groaned but the sound was oddly deep. Panicked Fletch tried to shake loose from this mad man. That?s when Davis started to grow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The t-shirt that he had on in bed no longer hung loose on his frame. Fletch watched with fascinated horror as the nerd looked less nerdy and more like the old TV show the Hulk. Davis tried to talk, but all that came out was a guttural sound, Fletch thought he was saying his name. The shirt had grown incredibly tight and looked painful. But suddenly tore free as Davis chest burst through, his arms swelled so thickly the sleeves of the old t-shirt stretched and the seams burst as the nerd with no shoulders grew deltoids the size of cannonballs. Fletch felt his dick go hard. But he was scared too. He had to get away. What the hell had they done to Davis? Were they doing that to all of them? Another sound of rending fabric, but Fletch couldn?t tell where it came from until Davis rose from his bed like a behemoth and Fletch saw what was left of his boxers, the waist band barely grasping on. This creature that had been Davis still had him by the arm, and was looking menacing. He leered at Fletch, who closed his eyes. He panicked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch jerked upright. He was still in his own bed. Sweat poured off of him. He looked over to Davis bunk. No giant muscle bound creature. Just nerdy little Davis still asleep. Fletch started to get out of bed to check on him. But his dick rubbed oddly on the blanket.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Ughhh.? He couldn?t control the moan.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He had never felt desire this intense before.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Ughhhhhh?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He struggled to keep quiet so Davis wouldn?t wake up and catch him. As if it had a mind of its own, his dick began to rage. Fletch fought for a second with the blanket, hoping if he removed it he could calm down. All that happened was it rubbed again. This time more intense than before.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?UGhhhhh, damn?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]It was nearing inevitable. He needed to get the blanket off and his briefs off before they?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit? He gasped and fought the climax. He struggled with his briefs to pull them down at least.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The waist band brushed the head of his monstrously hard dick. It was all he could do to prevent cumming right then.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Damn IT!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Davis stirred in his sleep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]His briefs came off. He had a chance. Just as he relaxed however, the blanket rubbed his now free hanging cock. This new surge caused him to arch his back and buck to stop from cumming.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit?.Gotta get to the john?..privacy?..?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He grasped at the blanket to pull it up and away. Slowly, carefully? good. He needed to roll over and just get a little further up. Then a corner of the blanket slipped from his grasp brushing a whole side against his raging hard-on.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]That was more than he could stand. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?FUUUUUUUCK!? He erupted like Mount Vesuvius. He had no idea his balls could hold so much cum. It just wouldn?t stop. The first volley launched straight at his face and landed in his mouth while he moaned. The next two flew over his head and hit the pillow and the wall behind him. Then in several smaller bursts his chest and abs were covered in white juice. When it finally subsided, he was exhausted. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Davis, sat up sleepily, ?Whasshappen.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Then he fell back like a drugged man to sleep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch was trying to figure out how to clean all this up. What brought it on in the first place? He had a nightmare about Davis turning into a monster?a muscle beast?a god?His dick twitched suddenly. Nope don?t go there. Don?t think about it. Shit, he had to get this cleaned. He got up and changed out the sheets and blankets. He needed someplace to wash them and get rid of that smell. That wonderfully manly smell. Damn why was he thinking like this? He carried the stuff to the showers. It was only 0500 so no one would be in there right now. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]When he got to the showers he heard talking and noise. That sounded like Peters and Jefferson, what to do now? What were they doing here in the first place?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He quietly pushed the door open. It looked like they were washing sheets too. Suddenly Peters turned around and noticed Fletch with his blanket and sheets.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Gotta do laundry too, huh??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch said, ?I can wait.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson laughed, ?Don?t lie, I can smell that shit all the way over here. We had the same problem. I think it?s those damn drugs they started giving us.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters said, ?So is your buddy gonna join us too??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, he?s out like he?s been drugged. I don?t know what they did to him.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson studied him for a minute, ?Come here I?ll help you clean ?em?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I can do it myself?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Dude, we are a team. Like it or not we are in this together and we need to stand by each other.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I told you I can do it mys??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters walked over to him and grabbed him midsentence.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?When are you gonna learn? If we are gonna survive this we have to pull together. It starts now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters jerked the sheets from his hand and realized he was naked. Fletch tried to cover, but was already boning up again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Damn it now look what you did!!!Ughhh? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]His eyes rolled as the intensity started to build again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson stared in amazement. The little guy was going through a second round of this. He quickly ran over to hold him from collapsing against the floor. Fletch was small but lean and wiry, well defined muscles on his frame started to twitch as he became more and more aroused. Jefferson tried to lay him down, but needed something to lay him on so he wouldn?t hurt himself. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch moaned, ?Oh shit I can?t control it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson called out, ?Hey, Rick, Get me those blankets quick so I can help stop this.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He turned to point out, but stopped. Rick was getting hard again too, this time his clean briefs looked ready to burst.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Rick, stop and help me.? Already he could feel himself begin to lose control too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?NOooooo. Gotta keep strong.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Rick struggled to carry the blankets to him, but the rubbing of his briefs was too much. Rick collapsed on top of him and groaned as he released another load. Fletch lost his battle at the same time and they both covered Jefferson in juice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson fought to keep his arousal at bay and half pushed and carried the two men into the shower in order to clean off the whole mess. It took about 20 minutes to clean everything up. By then it was time for everyone to be up and have breakfast. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch moaned, ?What they hell are they doing to us??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Peters sniggered, ?I don?t know but it actually feels kinda good.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]T glared at him, ?What? Are you turning into some kind of faggot??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Rick sighed, ?I don?t know, I just can?t control it.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Jefferson watched him. Then suddenly felt embarrassed as he realized he had been studying his buddy. Tried to still look stern, but was oddly getting aroused by his long thick build. His cute ass. ?Cute ass?? Guys are NOT supposed to have cute asses! Denise would kill him for acting so gay. He turned away quickly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?That?s enough fun for this morning. Try to pull together and lets go eat.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch had recovered enough to regain his bad attitude. ?I don?t wanna eat anything else until I know what they are doing to us!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He stalked out of the room, his semi-hard dick swinging in agitation.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:18 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Hello Hero,

Thanks for the start of what is turning out to be a great story. Well written, and some well-crafted interaction between the characters. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
[/COLOR]

#3   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 04:53 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the compliment. I am still tweaking the next chapter.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 05:35 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Keep on tweaking, babe! This is great stuff!

xxoo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options