The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 05:45 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Team Part 4

Wow, I think I am really on a roll. This is kind of fun. Here is part 4,

[COLOR=darkgreen]The Next Morning[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh sighed. He hadn?t slept this well in ages! He started to move and caress the arm across his chest. Wait, what arm? He opened his eyes. He was in Brian?s bed, and Brian was spooning him. His arm wrapped across his chest. Brian was behind, asleep but with his head nuzzled against Josh?s neck. That was when Josh realized he was naked. He could feel Brian?s hard dick against him. He tried to pull quietly away. Shame and embarrassment flooded him. Brian pulled back in his sleep and muttered. Damn, for a short guy he was strong. Josh tried again, but Brian held him fast and wrapped a leg over him as well. What was going on? Josh tried to remember what had happened last night. He had taken Brian to see that Doctor, then Brian came back looking kind of stunned, then when he went in, he was told to undress. He didn?t mind showing off for that hottie of a doctor. But oddly kept thinking he wished he had been in the room when Brian had to undress. Yeah, he just thought a threesome with that doctor and his new friend would be great. Nothing gay about that. She made him get inside some kind of machine. A bright light. Then everything was kind of vague, he remembered somehow making it back to the room, then he woke up like this. Did he and Brian have sex? Fear and panic moved through him at the thought, but were quickly replaced by a strange desire. Okay he needed to get out of this bed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Suddenly someone banged on the door. ?You guys awake in there? Time to shower and eat!? It sounded like Peters.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian jerked awake. Stared at Josh, then quickly pulled his hand and leg back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Oh, God, Josh, what the hell??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Why the fuck were you spooning with me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Both of them jumped out of the bed. Their hard-ons faded rapidly. They turned away from each other and pulled on some clothes. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh talked over his shoulder, ?Uhmmm I need to shower, but I can wait if you want to go first.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, Uhhhh, go ahead and I?ll just wait. I need to uhhh do something while you are in there anyway.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Another bang on the door. This time it was T, ?You guys need to hurry if you want breakfast! Davis is already down there and I ain?t never seen anyone that skinny put so much food away.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]They both jumped. Josh turned to Brian, ?Okay, we?re friends, right? No one ever needs to know about what just happened, right??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Uhhh yeah.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Good, I?ll get a quick shower, then you can take one while I get dressed in here.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Sounds good.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh left the room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian stood for a few minutes. God what was wrong with him? He was fighting an urge to run after Josh and shower with him. But not with this dick controlling him like this! He felt like? he didn?t know what. He needed to put clean sheets on this bunk. He looked in the dresser and found a set of sheets and a blanket and changed them. Then he looked again. There was a whole new set of uniforms along with his old ones. They looked a little bigger. What was that about? He took one of his old ones and laid it across the bed while he waited for Josh to return. A few moments later the door opened and Josh walked in. He looked more relaxed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?That felt good, go ahead, it?ll help, Brian?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian left for his shower.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh opened his dresser and also found two sets of uniforms. He pulled out one of the old ones for breakfast and put it on. It barely fit. The legs of the pants were practically painted on. He couldn?t button the top two buttons of his shirt. He was still trying to figure this out when Brian came back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian just stopped in the door and goggled at him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?You trying to wear Davis? uniform??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, it?s mine from yesterday. It must have shrunk overnight or something.? He turned back to the dresser and the back of the shirt ripped right up the middle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian?s eyes went wide. Josh?s back was already decent but looked even bigger especially with that ripped shirt. His dick twitched. He turned away.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Well, I hope mine didn?t shrink like that.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh shrugged out of the small uniform and pulled out one of the new ones. Brian was struggling with his old uniform.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Damn?.mmm. Can?t get these buttons. What made them shrink like this?? He raised an arm and the bicep tore through the sleeve.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh turned and stared at it, feeling aroused. ?I don?t think they shrank? he said slowly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I think we?ve grown. Those new drugs. Damn it, I have always been natural and proud of it, now this steroid shit.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian stopped listening and was flexing the arm in the shattered sleeve. ?Steroid or not, this is AWESOME!? He shuddered suddenly and the remaining buttons of his shirt burst off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Dude, stop that and put on one of the bigger ones so we can go eat. I?m freaking starved!!!!! And buddies have to eat together.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian smiled slyly at him, ?What ever you say, lover.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh jumped at him and Brian wrestled him to the ground. The rest of his uniform ripped to shreds in the process. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian pinned him, ?You give up??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I said you give up??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh grunted assent. Brian got off him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yes, Brian takes trophy number 2!!!!!? He turned back to his bunk but his dick suddenly jumped to full attention and he buckled from the intensity of it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh got up quickly, and went over to see what was wrong, ?You okay?...Holy shit!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian turned to him and gasped as the most intense orgasm of his life overtook him. Josh was stunned as his friend?s thick cock blew a load across the room drenching him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?God, I?m sorry?..sorry. I couldn?t control it. Like a mind of its own.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Dude, I gotta get another shower.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh turned angrily away and grabbed his towel again and clean clothes and stalked back to the bathroom.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian hung his head, ashamed. Did Josh hate him now? What was going on?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]In the shower, Josh couldn?t stop thinking about Brian. He really looked so hot. When that sleeve tore, and how good it felt when Brian wrestled him to the ground. He was angry with himself for thinking about this, but couldn?t stop. His own dick stirred to life and before he knew it he had shot a load all over the shower floor. He sagged under the water. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I need to go apologize to him. I can?t control it either.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]As he walked back he thought he heard something from the examining room. Voices were coming through the door. Loud, angry voices. It sounded like Sergeant Mackenzie and Dr. Kelley.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?The dosage is too high!? Dr. Kelley was fairly shouting. ?They are supposed to be gaining camaraderie not infatuation. We have to adjust it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I want these guys willing to die for each other. That is the essence of teamwork. You are supposed to make that happen. That asshole Fletch needs to be willing to open a vein for that geek I assigned him to. That?s why I made the assignment, I wanted to make sure this was working.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?You can?t manipulate these guys? feelings, it?s unethical to do this. You don?t know what the repercussions will be!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I know I will have the tightest Team ever created. Even better than the bonds formed during battle. We can chemically make those bonds, that is what I want to happen here! You got that? That is what you were brought on to do, and you will do it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Maybe not, I will go to the media first. Do you want that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie?s voice dropped too low to hear, but it sounded like one of his threats. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Dr Kelley shrieked, ?You wouldn?t dare!?, and moved towards the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh turned his attention away and continued to his room just in time. The door flew open and Dr. Kelley gave him a withering stare that was mixed with sympathy, and then stalked down the hall. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh was just going into his room when Mackenzie came out into the hall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Kent!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh froze, and then turned towards the sergeant.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yes, sir?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Were you just eavesdropping??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Sir??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Did you hear anything in the hall here??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh licked his lips nervously, ?No, sir. I was just coming back from a shower.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?You better be sure you don?t ever listen at doors, understand??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yes, sir?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The sergeant strode off down the hall, and Josh entered the room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian looked over at him, ?Dude, I am so sorry. Please don?t be ma?.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Forget it. I didn?t mean to be so short with you?.no pun intended.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian half-smiled at that. ?What was going on? Why was Sarge yelling at you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh looked at him anxiously, ?I think I know what?s happening to us. I just overheard an argument between him and Dr. Kelley. The drugs they are using are manipulating our feelings so we will be a team. Dr. Kelley thinks the dose is too high, but Sarge wants it to continue so we will be willing to die for each other. That?s why?why??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?You mean why you have a boner right now??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit, I can?t control it. What really sucks is that I know the drugs are in the food, but I am starving. What are we gonna do??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Well, if the worst thing that happens is we get horny, I say let?s not starve.? Brian was back to his usual smart-aleck self.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Fine, lead the way.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]When they got to the mess hall, the rest of the team was already eating. Josh and Brian filled their plates and sat down across from each other. Brian looked down at Larry.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Holy shit, little man, where do you put all that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?That?s his third plate today?, Rick responded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]When Larry paused for breath, Josh gasped. ?Dude you put on some weight!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Sure enough, Larry had increased in size somewhat. They all had, but it was much more obvious on the smallest member of the team. His arms had some definition instead of just being poles of bone and small traps had appeared under the collar of his shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh looked at the empty seat next to him, ?Where?s Fletch??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry stopped eating for a second. He glanced at T, who nodded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?He?.He said he ?wasn?t going to eat anymore cause he was afraid of the drugs. Sergeant Mackenzie came and took him to see the doctor.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh paused with a fork halfway to his mouth. ?When was this??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry glanced at T again before continuing, ?About a half hour ago.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?That was when?Holy shit he was in there when Dr. Kelley was?? He jumped up from the table and looked around.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Dude, sit down and eat.? Brian bellowed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, I need to find Dr. Kelley?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?You can?t find her, she finds you. Like all the spooks in this place.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Spooks?you mean like CIA??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Exactly?See the way I got it figured the CIA has put the Marine Corps up to this. It?s a big conspiracy.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Rick rolled his eyes, ?And does it involve little green men??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?No?but it involves men in black suits and secrets that are far too dangerous for anyone to know.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?If the secrets are too dangerous for anyone to know, then how do you know them??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian shook his head, ?You don?t get it. I don?t have to know the secrets themselves, I just have to know they exist! And we are in the middle of a big one!? He stood up puffed out his chest and in imitation of Sergeant Mackenzie said, ?This is highly classified and will not be discussed with non-Team members, Understand??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The group laughed loudly at his rather good impersonation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh snapped a smart salute, ?Yes, sir!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian beamed back, ?That?s right soldier, you will be the elite of the elite!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He didn?t notice the laughter die off, and continued carelessly, ?When I ask you a question you answer me with a ?Yes, sir? or a ?No, Sir?,?.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Got that?? This time it came from a different voice, right behind Brian. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He turned around quickly to see the real Sergeant Mackenzie standing there. If the sergeant had been a cartoon character, smoke would have been coming out of his ears.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?S..sorry sir, I was just having a little fun.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Since you have so much time for ?fun? as you call it, you will stay here and do a special service for me. Everyone else hit the weight room. Time for morning work-out.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh spoke up, ?Excuse me sir, Jones is my buddy. I think I should stay with him.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?You will go work out. Take Davis as your partner this morning.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?What happened to Fletch?...sir!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie slowly focused his gaze on Josh.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Kent, you?re awfully curious this morning. For your information, he wasn?t feeling well, so he had an appointment with the doctor. Now, are you satisfied? Take Davis as your partner and GO TO THE WEIGHT ROOM! Got it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yes, sir. I just thought we were supposed to be a Team.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie moved in on him like lightning, ?Don?t you ever question me again, UNDERSTAND??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yes, sir. Davis, let?s go.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?I?ll go change and check on Fletch.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?ll wait in my room.? Josh looked at his buddy sitting frightened near the sergeant and ran out of the room.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 03:24 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ayup! I'm still liking it! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:43 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Have to admit it.....so am I
  #4   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:50 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
And I make <3!

Personally, I think there should be a more natural bond instead of a chemically induced one, but I'm a hopeless romantic and this is still good just the way it's going.

Oh, just so you know I'm waiting in anticipation for some huge muscle action

-Red
  #5   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Thanks

*Smiles appreciatively*

You guys are very supportive for my novice writing skills.

Things are building, and I am glad you all are hanging in there.

Red, you touched exactly on Dr. Kelley's problem. Yet who knows what the drugs are really doing to what and how? That is part of the mystery that I am trying to build. I hope it is working.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options