The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 08:51 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Team Part 5

I'm trying to keep the story moving and keep some of the mysteries still in. So I don't want to give too much away. Enjoy

[COLOR=darkgreen]The Courtyard[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Sergeant Mackenzie watched the last of the boys leave the mess hall, then turned to face Jones. Brian just sat there staring at the floor wondering what was going to happened to him. Mackenzie smiled, but there was no warmth in it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Jones! On your feet!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian jumped up, and tried to stare past the sergeant.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Follow me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian followed the sergeant out the door and turned down the hall. They walked through a maze of rooms and passages, all without meeting another soul. Brian tried to memorize the turns and twists, but was soon lost. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Suddenly the sergeant stopped before a large door with a series of locks. He handed Brian a set of keys.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Open it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian fumbled with the keys in the locks. It took a few minutes to figure out which key was which, but when the last lock released, the door swung out of its own accord. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian was blinded momentarily by a strong light. He dropped the keys, and stepped back. The sergeant was behind him and pushed him roughly through the door. It clanged shut behind him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]It took a few minutes for his eyes to adjust, then he realized he was outside. The bright light was daylight. The building seemed to form a semicircle around him, but at the far end was a cliff.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]A speaker overhead boomed out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I want you to jog the entire perimeter of this courtyard, until I tell you to stop!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian gaped, the place was huge. He looked around for a place to respond to the sergeant?s voice, but settled for yelling back at the speaker.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?How long??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Until I say stop! Now, get going! And don?t forget I will be watching.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian stood there. How could the sergeant see whether he was running or not? He could just stand there for awhile and wait for the sergeant to open the door. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]With a startling blast, a laser pierced the ground 3 inches from his feet. Brian yelled and began to run. He tried to cut across the yard to the far side, but another laser blast redirected him back towards the outer edge. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]What the hell was the sergeant thinking? Were they trying to kill him? Fear and panic flooded him. His heart started to race. He tried to focus on running and stop thinking about the shots fired. He began to think of Josh, would he try to help him or leave him? How could anyone on the team even find this place, they had walked so far to get here. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He slowed down to a walk to relieve a stitch in his side. A blast hit the ground. He yelled and started jogging again. The cramp moved across his side. He tried to close his mind to the pain, but it didn?t seem to work. The tension he felt grew worse. His legs started to feel numb. The desert heat was dragging on him too. Sweat poured from his body. He gasped. He had always hated running. PE class was great in school, except for the damn running. Shit this hurt. How long was the sergeant gonna make him do this? The pain was unbearable. Must walk a bit to ease it up. Slow down just a little. BLAM! Another laser. His heart jumped into his throat. He tried to pick up the pace, but his legs wouldn?t cooperate. They were just like rubber. BLAM! Another shot fired. Must push, he will kill me. BLAM![/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?m trying to run you son of a bitch!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]BLAM! BLAM![/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]He felt waves of nausea pass over him. Then a new sensation started in the pit of his stomach. Like a second wind that hit him. God it felt great. The pain started to subside. He started running again like he never ran before. What was happening? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?YEAH!? he meant it as a simple yell, but it sounded much richer and deeper than his voice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?What the hell?? His voice dropped another octave. He kept running because now it felt great. His chest heaved and he felt the buttons of this new larger uniform burst. Two large pecs came into view bouncing up and down with his jogging motion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Fuck!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Another ripping sound as his pumping arms swelled up and first the right sleeve then the left sleeve burst apart as thick veiny biceps tore them apart. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Ughhhh? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The intensity had no words to describe it. He was feeling great. He continued jogging, left, right, left, right, one foot after the other, then a split as the remains of his left shoe, then his right shoe stayed on the ground and a larger foot lifted out of each one. He felt his slacks grow unbelievably tight, as a surge of power came through his legs. His dick swelled in its confining briefs painfully.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?AHHHH!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Massive quadriceps burst the seams of the pants, and his thickening trunk split the waistband apart. His pants fell to the ground and his now 12? dick rose to full height slapping against him as he ran. He grunted with intense pleasure. He made two more laps around the courtyard, when the speaker came to life again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Very nice, Jones. You may stop now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The huge creature stopped and looked towards the door. It opened and Sergeant Mackenzie and Dr. Johansson came out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian cocked an eyebrow when he saw the bulge in the sergeant?s pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Dr. Johansson walked around him, assessing everything.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I will need exact measurements, but he appears to be about 7? tall and around 500 pounds. That is very close to what we expected at this dosage.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Sergeant Mackenzie appeared to be mesmerized by the gigantic cock that was close to his face, ?Uhmm did we expect that to happen too??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yes, yes, very natural of course. Proportionality is to be maintained.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The creature glared at the sergeant, ?If you take a picture it?ll last longer.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The doctor looked at Brian in amazement, ?You can still talk??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit yeah, and don?t you dare fuck with my ability to talk.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The doctor turned to the sergeant, who had finally pulled his gaze away from the throbbing meat. ?This is most unexpected.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie studied the doctor?s notepad, ?How long?? he asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?m not sure, we need to wait.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?How long what?? Brian tried to ask, but they ignored him. His thoughts drifted to Josh, God if Josh could see him like this. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Hey, what are you guys talking about??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]They still ignored him and just watched.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Want me to flex for you?? He stood up and did a most muscular. The sergeant unconsciously rubbed his crotch as the massive boy in front of him flexed the immense pecs and the traps swallowed his entire neck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Hell, you?re gonna love this one Sarge.? He started to do a double bicep pose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Uhhhh. What the?.??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The doctor smiled subtly. ?I think we are about to find out ?How long??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian felt suddenly dizzy and had to sit down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]His chest started to shrink back down like melting butter.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Noooooo!? he yelled, but his voice was sounding closer to normal as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The sergeant began to lose interest in him as he started to become closer to his original size.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Shit, what are you guys doing to us?? His mind and body felt weary.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie grew bored with him and turned to Johansson.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Do we know the trigger now??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Well, we have narrowed it down a bit, but we will need to do more testing.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?What will happen if we up the dosage??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I think that is inadvisable at this point. We need to wait.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I don?t know if we have time to wait, you know what the orders are. Jones, on your feet!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian stood up wearily. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?All right Jones, follow us back to the dorms.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian was so exhausted it was all he could do to keep up with the two men. He wanted desperately to figure out what had just happened to him. He needed to talk to the guys, but wasn?t sure how to do it without being overheard. The ?spooks? as he thought of them seemed to see and hear everything.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Josh was dressing after working out when the door opened and Brian walked in. He was stark naked and looked ready to pass out. Josh caught him before he hit the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?Dude, are you all right? What did they do to you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?can?t?changed. Let me sleep.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]The football player carefully lifted his wrestler friend up and carried him to his bunk. He gently and tenderly tucked him in. Although he knew the drugs were affecting his feelings, the thought occurred to him that Brian would have had his friendship and love even without the artificial adjustment. He sat on the edge of the bed for a moment stroking the wiry red hair. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?m worried about you. I?m worried about us all.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Brian slept on.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 09:47 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Another nice chapter hero! Though I have about 3 different ideas of what the triggers are, I think I'll keep them to myself and allow you to continue working.

Though, one item struck me as kind of odd, and I can't help but say this. The Sergeant seemed to be straight until exposed to super sized Jones. Does this mean that When they "Hulked Out" they cause an mesmerizing attraction to others? If so, how come the doctor wasn't visibly affected? Or does it only affect other male subjects? Or is the Sergeant just simply into really huge guys, I don't know. Just speculation here.

Keep at it, and hope you still have plenty of steam left in that noggin of yours!

-Red
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2007, 02:59 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Please continue with this... your description of growthas he was running was super as well, keep this up please...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options