The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2007, 07:53 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Team Part 6

Okay things should really start getting interesting here.

[COLOR=darkgreen]The Thing About Fletch[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]The workout with Josh had been awesome. For the first time in his life he wasn?t intimidated by a weight room. Josh turned out to be the nicest guy in the world. They had worked on back, which Josh said he loved and it was obvious. Davis did pretty well with this area too, and thought he might have found his favorite. He fantasized about maybe growing a wide set of lats with a nice V-shape like Josh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]But in the back of his mind, he was worried about Fletch. When he had gone to his room to get ready for the workout, Fletch was asleep curled up into a fetal position. Larry tried to wake him, but he wouldn?t stir, he just kind of whimpered. What have they done to him? At least he?s still alive. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]When Larry returned from his workout, Fletch was awake but was sitting against the wall on his bed, with his feet tucked under him and making strange guttural sounds. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Y..you okay??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch looked suspiciously at him, like some kind of animal that isn?t sure about a strange person.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry cautiously moved toward the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?F?Fletch??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]He held his hand out like he would to a stray dog. Then jerked it back, when he realized how stupid that must have looked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch?s expression changed slightly like that of a pet who suddenly recognizes his master. He leaned forward and made sniffing motions to Larry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Wh..what are you doing??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry cautiously sat on the edge of the bed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch inched closer then began to sniff at his chest, his crotch, which Larry found very erotic, then moved to his back. Eventually Fletch curled up next to him and put his head in Larry?s lap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry was stunned. What was going on? He put his hand down and patted Fletch?s shoulder rather awkwardly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Hey, can you talk to me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch just turned his head to him with a quizzical look. The beautiful deep brown eyes mesmerized Larry, and for once they had a soft expression in them. Larry couldn?t resist and moved Fletch around so he could just lay down next to him. Fletch seemed to like this but still said nothing. This was a bit unnerving when, in most cases, Fletch would have been defensive and angry. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Then Fletch suddenly took the initiative. He positioned himself around Larry and wrapped a leg and an arm over him holding him close. He began sniffing the back of his head. Larry was frightened and aroused, what was going on? Fletch continued to grunt and sniff and began pushing against Larry. Through the clothes, Larry could feel Fletch getting fully aroused. Suddenly Larry felt Fletch?s tongue against his neck. Fletch started licking his neck and leaned over to lick Larry?s face, all the while pumping against him. Larry was startled when he looked at Fletch?s face and saw the brown eyes give a yellow gleam. Larry felt his own dick move to full erection in his workout shorts. Fletch went back to nuzzling his neck, but each time his tongue came out it felt longer and thicker. Fletch?s breath felt hot on his neck, and Fletch gave a low growl. There was a strange popping sound and Fletch?s rhythm changed and started to increase in intensity. He felt Fletch?s chest pushing deeper against his back and noticed the arm across him felt stronger. He did a double take, the arm had grown very hairy, no not hair, fur! A thick coating of dark brown fur was spreading over the arm and the arm itself was growing thicker and thicker. The sleeve it was in burst. Without warning Fletch rolled Larry over on his back and leaned over him. Panting and growling. Larry had seen werewolf movies his whole life. He found them a huge turnon , but this was beyond comprehension. He was also incredibly frightened. Was he about to die? Fletch?s eyes had turned decidedly yellow and fur was spreading across his body. He seemed to be elongating too. With a huge growl, and snapping and rending sounds, Fletchs? chest burst free of the t-shirt. Twin mountains of pecs covered in rich brown fur hovered inches from Larry?s chest. Fletch?s tongue darted out of his mouth, this time around huge sharp pointed teeth. He licked Larry?s face again. There was more popping and rending. Claws were forming on the end of Fletch?s fingers. Fletch seemed to struggle with this then used the new claws to rip Larry?s clothes apart. Larry was terrified, yet the creature never hurt him. Fletch leaned close to sniff him again, and as he did so his nose and mouth started to lengthen in to a snout. In spite of fear, Larry reached around Fletch and touched the huge back. Then felt intense arousal as with more popping sounds he felt the back grow wider and wider and felt the fur thicken under his grasp, there was a popping sound and something emerged just above Fletch?s huge bubbled ass. Larry groped in desire and felt a tail. Fletch?s shorts were the last to go as his bones and muscles continued to reshape and burst free of their containment. With a low rumbling growl, the creature rose up to its full height. The once 5?6 lean athlete was now a towering muscular half wolf half man that stood more than 6 and a half feet and had to weigh over 300 pounds. Larry was fully hard, in spite of his fear. The creature lumbered towards him, then with an oddly gentle move, separated his legs and pressed forward. Larry gasped,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?No?.no?..uhhhhhh?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]The huge muzzle leaned close to his face as the wolf man?s monstrous cock penetrated the virginity of Larry Davis. The tongue licked across Davis face. Then the creature began its rhythmic movement. In and out, in and out, gently at first then faster and faster. Davis began to moan. The room began to spin as Davis intensity grew. The creature pulled back a bit and a clawed hand groped around Davis fully hard cock, stroking it with each pulse of its own. Davis could see the huge muscles and veins working towards a massive climax. Davis grasped at the thick furry forearms just as the creature, with a tremendous groan released its load inside Larry Davis. He could felt the juice surge up into him and some of it leaked back out around the thick furry dick. Then Davis released his own load all over the claws and hair. His own chest and stomach were covered with the stuff. The wolf slowly lowered its head and licked them both clean. Larry started to sit up, then with a satisfied expression on its face, the wolf curled up next to him and put its head in his lap like a pet dog.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry put his hand on the large head and started to stroke the fur. He felt the muzzle slowly begin to recede. He continued to stroke the head as the fur pulled back, and the muscles slowly shrank back to normal. He listened as the guttural sighs became more and more human sounding. Fletch rolled his head over and looked up at Larry, with some intelligence in his eyes. Larry saw the last of the yellow disappear and the teeth reduce to normal. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch lay there for a second gazing at Larry and seemed to be struggling with something.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]Suddenly he burst into tears.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?m sorry, I?m so sorry.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?No?don..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch pulled away and wouldn?t look at him. He was struggling to get his composure back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?ve?been..been so nasty to you. I was frightened.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry just waited, as a few more sobs shook him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?ve known for a long time that I was gay, but I had to hide it. My Mom died when I was young, and my Dad was an alcoholic. I hated my life. I poured myself into school and wrestling in order to hide from it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry was stunned, the guy who didn?t talk to nerds was suddenly sobbing out his whole life story to him. He tried to interject.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I?it?s okay. I?m gay too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, you don?t get it. My dad would kill me, he?s huge. He kept me intimidated. Called me ?Runt? all the time. I hated him. I hated that name. Then these DAMN drugs. I didn?t want anymore cause I knew I wouldn?t be able to hide it. Don?t tell anyone. Now, not only am I gay, but?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]There was a sudden knock at the door. Both boys looked up startled and scrambled for some clothes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?It?s Dr. Kelley, please let me in. I need to talk with you. It?s very important.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch snarled, ?Bitch! she?s in on this.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry shook his head and opened the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Dr. Kelley, dressed in a tight blouse and green slacks came into the room and quickly shut the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkgreen]She sat on Larry?s bed and looked at the floor. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?They will figure out where I am soon enough, so I need to explain this. There are some bad things going on?.? She paused and sniffed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?What?s that smell? Do you have a dog in here??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]The two boys looked at each other, and shook their heads.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]She gave them an odd expression but continued, ?This was supposed to be a team working exercise, but I have discovered that something else is going on. I thought the government was handling this operation, but apparently that is in name only. Someone else has plans for you boys and I don?t like it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch growled at her, then shuddered, ?Why did you go along with it? With me. This morning??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry looked at Fletch confused.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?She was in there! She gave me the injection! She turned me into this?this?FREAK!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Dr. Kelley stood up, ?No?no?.I. Wait, what has happened to you? My understanding was that was a sedative because you had become violent.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Sedative my ass!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry had been quietly thinking but spoke up, ?Fletch, please. Something tells me I think we can trust her. She wouldn?t be here if she was really on their side.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Who?s side? Are there sides? Who is on what side? I don?t even know what the hell is going on! Go ahead, nerd, tell her if you can?t keep your big DAMN MOUTH SHUT!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]He shuddered violently again, ?Ughh? A flash of yellow crossed his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry went to him, ?Fletch, it?s okay?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]A few gasps, ?S?sorry? He looked ready to cry again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Dr. Kelley looked increasingly concerned. ?Boys, for your own sakes, please tell me what has happened here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry glanced at Fletch, who only looked at the floor. One thing was for sure, this experience was teaching him how to be more assertive.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Fletch turned into a wolf.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I mean a werewolf. You know like fur, and fangs, you ever see that movie, ?The Howling???[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Oh my God.? She stared at Fletch, then turned back to Davis, ?Are you okay did he hurt you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?No, no?I?m fine?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]The door exploded open. Mackenzie, Johansson and 3 enormous men in black outfits and dark glasses burst into the room. Mackenzie strode over to Dr. Kelley, jerked her to her feet and backhanded her across the face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch let out a low growl.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie yelled down at her, ?What do you think you?re doin?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]She struggled to her feet, ?I?I was just doing follow-up?evaluations.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?BULLSHIT!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?It?s true!? Larry spoke up. Holy shit, where was he finding the courage to do this? His stomach was in knots. He hated confrontation of any kind, but since he started he struggled to find a way to finish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Sh?she was asking us about sleep habits. Team skills and?..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Johansson seemed to be studying Fletch, ?So how are you feeling, Francis??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry looked surprised at him, ?Francis??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch only glared, ?Don?t?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Perhaps you would prefer, Runt??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch felt a surge in his chest, he growled and there was a small pop. He dropped his head to hide his face. Mustn?t change. Can?t let them see. Can?t let them control. He felt a twinge as fur poked out of his stomach. Fortunately the shirt was hiding it. Larry heard the warning pop, and moved to stand in front of Fletch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?What?s the matter can?t talk?? Johansson seemed to take a perverse sense of pleasure in goading him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?He?he?s been ill this morning. Threw up twice.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Well, that explains the smell.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch continued to struggle. He tried to hide behind Davis, damn why did Davis have to be so skinny. He felt his shirt grow tight. His teeth were growing to sharp points. Noooo, can?t give in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie glared at Davis, ?Why the hell are you so protective of him? He?s abused you from day one!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Another pop as a seam gave way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry looked straight at the sergeant, ?You wanted us to learn to be buddies. I love him.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch gasped, the transformation stopped, he felt the fur recede and his shirt became loose again. He shuddered and moved out from behind Davis and glared at the sergeant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Yeah, you wanted us to be buddies!? his voice was still oddly rougher than normal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie thought he saw thick stubble across Fletch?s chin and a yellow glint in his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Dr. Kelley spoke up, ?Will you leave them alone??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie turned to her, ?Shut up Bitch!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Johansson turned to two of the men in black, ?Take her away from here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]The two men grabbed Dr. Kelley and hauled her through the door, Johansson followed leaving the sergeant and one last guard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]When Mackenzie turned back to the boys, there was no trace of the yellow eyes or the beard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?You two better watch your step from now on. Understand??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch sneered, ?Yes, sir.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Mackenzie turned to leave. The last big guard glanced at them with disgust and muttered, ?Faggots.?, as he headed through the door and slammed it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch shuddered and growled at the door closed. His shirt grew tight again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry put an arm around him, and Fletch felt the anger and the change fade away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]They both looked at each other for a minute. Then Larry said, ?I?ve n?never spoken back to anybody like that before.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Thanks? Fletch mumbled and hung his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?It?s a good thing you got your change to stop. It would be really bad to let them know they can control you like that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I couldn?t get it to stop. I was almost ready to cave in to the desire for power. You made it stop.? Fletch looked at Larry with one of the first sincere smiles he had seen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?How?I didn?t do??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?You said you loved me. There was so much power in those words that I could physically feel it. I don?t think anyone has ever said that about me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Well, well, I meant that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I know. Believe me, I know.? Fletch sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Larry sat next to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?Who?s Francis??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch shuddered, ?That?s me, it?s my first name. I?ve always hated it. My Dad used it to make fun of me, telling my Mom liked it so I was some kind of Mama?s boy.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I like it. But I?ll still call you Fletch. Cause that sounds cool too.? Then Larry grinned, ?Or maybe Rover?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch punched him in the arm, but he was grinning, ?Hey nerd.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Larry turned to him, ?Yeah??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]?I love you too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Fletch and Larry looked at each other for a few minutes. Their faces grew closer. Suddenly Fletch embraced Larry and pressed his lips against him. Larry responded eagerly, there was a low growl and a tongue that was slightly larger and thicker penetrated Larry?s mouth.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised no one's commented on this, but better late then never I suppose.

Although I'm perfectly okay with the whole Lycanthrope, I think you rushed with the emotions just a tad bit. They'v only been together for what, 3 days tops and they've already fallen madly in love? If it were about two or more days longer, I would believe it more realistically, though there is the "Love at First Sight" gig....I think Romeo and Juliet had that, but look at how they ended up,

Er, to get back to the point, you did a great job showing how Fletch's previous actions were based on his fear, and also how he kinda took after his father in a sense. Anyways, hope your next chapter comes out soon!

-Red
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2007, 01:56 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Take a closer look. They're falling in love because they've been drugged. It's not natural at all, and it's no more unrealistic than the muscle growth.
  #4   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2007, 08:38 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg
Take a closer look. They're falling in love because they've been drugged. It's not natural at all, and it's no more unrealistic than the muscle growth.
I know there's the whole drug induced thing, but it's still just a bit too fast. Maybe if he wrote a bit of conflict of trying to figure out between whether it was actual love or the chemicals.

Don't get the wrong idea, I love reading this story as it is. I'm just pointing out some things that can be improved, that's all. Like I said before, I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm sure whatever you choose to do will be just as great.

Last edited by redkage; June 16th, 2007 at 11:36 AM.
  #5   Add to wolffried's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:33 AM
Bodybuilder in training

wolffried has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wolffried
Mrrr, I just love this story! Maybe thw switch is a little too fast, but I would fall in love with a werewolf instantly, too

I hope you get to continue the story soon
  #6   Add to MuscleStallion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 07:09 AM

MuscleStallion is on a distinguished road
Bump...

I really want to see this story continued after so long....Why did it stop right when it started getting SO good!

Am I the only one that want to see this story back or are there others?
  #7   Add to wolffried's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Bodybuilder in training

wolffried has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wolffried
memememe!

This story was SO good, I'd love to see it continued!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options