The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Miracle of Zeus

Alone.........my room dark and still, i sat looking out the window at the stars. the warm night air hit my face and bare chest making my nipples hard. i felt the scar where they had taken the bullets out. the high school shooting was a horror but i did live. my body was weak and tired from the ordeal but i lived. the funerals had been hard on all of us at school. my jock brother had survived but he was alot stronger than me. the stars twinkled and my mind wondered. Just then a bright flash of light ....enough for me to cover my eyes. "it must be headlights of my brother coming home" i thought. i leaned over to look ....but no car in the driveway. it must have been in the sky. my brother was out with his girlfriend ,, fucking im sure. he had a huge cock and a body to match. he had completed in the strongman competion two months ago. then the shooting and our lives changed....but his dick still wanted her pussy. some things never change....i smiled as i closed the blinds.
Turning the light on i saw my weak, lifeless body in the mirror. i had lost 50 pounds from the hosiptal stay. i heard the car come up the driveway....his mustang.....my brother would come in and always slam the door. my parents would wake up and they would have a shouting match....he then would take off his clothes in his room and go to bed. i heard the door slam and the shouting so i took off my pants and went to bed.
The summer sun rose and mu clock went off. i got up and smelled the coffee from downstairs. the summer would be slow as i opened my door. my brother was still sleeping. i watched as his massive body turned over and his cock stood straight up. mother would soon be calling us. i pissed and got dressed. my father always had to go and get my brother up....mother didnt like seeing him naked.

"good mourning" she said to me. i sat down. "how do you feel today?" i looked up as she kissed my cheek. "about the same" i said. my brother and father came down. brother had shorts on but no shirt...his arms were like calf muscles...and he loved to flex. "BRO.....how the HELL are you??" my brother slapped me on the back. i felt a tingle. a nice warm tingle. he sat down beside me as father ate and mother started to drink her coffee. my brother flexed his 20 inch arm in my face. "fuckin huge guns" he bragged. i felt a sensation all over me. it was like i was getting...stronger.
father asked..."you doing better??" i looked at him.."i have not felt this good in months" i said.
both parents looked at me and smiled. i saw my viens in my skinny arms beating like they had more blood flowing. i felt the strenght running into me like it was being poured over me.
My brother shook his head. "i think i am getting a headache " he said. then he flexed his pecs and i felt a powerful bolt of strenght go through me. my mind was thinking a thousand things but then i thought of the blast of light i saw last night. somehow i was taking some of my brothers strenght!!
i reached over and grabbed his wrist. "OUCCH!!!!" he pulled back. "dont turn my wrist like that"
it felt good as the pleasure of power flowed in me. "I have to go" my brother said. NO NO....i didnt want him to go. "WHY" i shouted. they all looked at me....."i mean....so soon?" he got up..."yeah....i need to get to the gym" he got his keys and out he went. i didnt understand it but i wanted his whole body on mine.
I finished and went to my room....in the mirror i saw my arms had grown at least an inch....my viens all protuded out as if wanting more. my scar was not as defined as it was. "all of this in just a few minutes" i thought. father walked in to see about me....he slumped over on top of me. i felt his strenght running into me. i pushed him off. he was barely alive. i ran downstairs and out the door. i heard my mother scream as she found her dying husband.
I didnt know where to go. i ran to the lake, where i did alot of thinking sometimes. I saw randy swimming.....nude as ussual. "HEy.......dork....why you running??" "MY name is BILL" i shouted.
"OK" randy said as his hairy body floated on the water...."hey...BILL....come suck me off" his uncut cock hard as he swam back to me. i had this need now for more power so i said "YES" his furry body all wet which made him look even hairier. i took his cock into my mouth and sucked as he moaned. that tingle came back as i was drawing his strenght into mine. his hard cock pushed down my throat as he came....his huge cumshot was salty as i swallowed it. a burning from my stomach soon turned to pleasure as my balls filled with cum. randy soon was on his knees as his stenght ran into me. "hey...bill......your....killing....ME" randy fell over, his uncut cock now soft. i lay on top of his hairy chest as i licked his nipples. my arms were filling up ....growing from there 15 inches to what seemed to me to be 17 inches. i ran my hand through his chest hair as i felt his heart beating. my cock was hard as i unzipped my pants....some cum leaked out which felt so great i tore open his mouth and fucked it. the cum was running out the sides of randy's mouth. i noticed my arms were hairy. i stopped. looked down at my chest....hair all over. randy moved. i got up from the feast and looking around i kicked him into the lake.
The blast of light must have been a miracle.....for whatever they have....i get. my balls quickly filled with cum as now i wanted to rape any man that came to me. The gym. i would go there and find...Brother.
to be continued soon.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options