The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2007, 09:42 AM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
The Muscle in the Cave - Prelude and Ch1

ok i don't know how this will compare to the other's writing but here goes. The prelude and Chapter 1 of my story. (And no there's not really any muscle growth yet.. just a child growing up without myostatin ;P )

The Muscle in the Cave
by Bigbearny

Prelude

You heard all the rumors and seen the few people who have found the mythical Caves of Eternity return changed forever. You've lusted after the beast-like mass they've all come back with.. practically a lifetime of muscle in months! So you dug further and found a specific area to search in. After days of grueling climbing, enduring roasting, skin roasting sunlight, being alternately soaked by rain and parched by the previously mentioned sun you think you've found the cave. It fits all the descriptions.. looking like it was man made yet without the precision of tool hewing. As the sun was just setting you notice a faint glow from the cave.
You leave your supplies at the entrance, a supposed requirement of the ?TEST?, and enter the cave. After hours of exploring the cave, and finding that the dim light from phosphorescent moss, and on the verge of giving up you spot a part of the cave you could swear wasn't there before. In one wall is what looks like a vault door that is completely devoid of any opening mechanisms. You search for a hidden lever or button forever but hours of activity without food or water has exhausted you and you slump down in defeat sitting at the base of the door. Just before you pass out entirely you feel a presence in your mind. ?So another seeker, another would be student, has found me. One who's mind is open to all possibilities and who has an unknown emptiness in their life. Your mind is ready to learn, finding this cave and the door are proof of that.
There is one final test, as although your body is also up to the task it must be cleansed. Sit, Hear my story as you will need to stay here for 3 days during which you will only be allowed to drink the mineral water of the spring in this cave, and to void yourself of the toxins of modern living. Do not worry, I will not let you die. If you are unable to handle the cleansing you will be returned home without memory of this place or what has happened, fully restored to health. This is not only a period of cleansing but of learning to trust me. This is why i will describe how i have come to be what i am. So let us begin with my story, appropriately at the beginning of my existence?
Your vision darkens like a movie and while you still feel the prescience in your mind, all other senses fade out completely.

Chapter 1 : The early years

Your vision shortly returns, not to the cave and the door, but to the scene of a happy couple with a newborn baby boy. The prescience in you mind begins it's story.

I was born a fairly normal, but fairly large, baby boy to two loving and very beautiful Nordic parents. They soon found that I was to be an unusually quiet child. I rarely didn't sleep through the night quietly, never seemed to come down with even a simple cold, and while awake i was a fairly quiet and curious child. I developed quickly and by my first birthday i was crawling everywhere, getting into everything yet after a few mishaps with boxes of cereal and a stack of cans i never seemed to make a mess while i explored. I also proved to have an un-naturally high pain tolerance, even higher than most adults we would discover. I never cried at any cuts, scrapes or bruises i would get
By my second birthday my parents realized something was very different about me.. while still growing like a weed, and only gaining weight, i had lost 50% of the body fat most children carry to puberty. It wasn't long before i was walking. My parents brought me to doctors to make sure i was ok. After numerous tests i was declared normal and healthy.
When i turned four i had dropped my body fat to that of a healthy active teenager. I was not only taller than most 10 year olds but i could run and climb better than any of them. By the time i turned ten i not only looked completely like a teenager but was as strong, coordinated and fast as one. I stood 5'10? and weighed 150lbs of lean muscle. I also was proving to be a genius too. As other parents quickly became fearful that i would hut their children, even though i didn't have a violent bone in my body, I was home schooled. I quickly breezed through all my schooling and at 10 was taking Advanced Placement high school classes at grade school age.
All this accelerated learning at home led to my graduating with a four year bachelor of science degree by the time i was eleven. This was nice yet i had no friends growing up an my parents refused to let me exercise any more than necessary since i was growing far beyond what was normal. So my life revolved around books, study and to the ire of all parents anywhere they encouraged video games for my entertainment.
This all led to my having no one my age to turn to during puberty. My parents may have thought i was a freak before but little did they know the freak show of their child's life was about to be thrown into overdrive.. nor that i was relishing the possibilities!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2007, 10:53 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Nice start. Thanks for writing - I am eager to read the rest of the story.[/COLOR]
  #3   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:40 AM

bigbearny
thanks i was hoping it wasn't too short.. this is my first time doing a story and i don't want to rush it.
  #4   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 08:36 AM

bigbearny
sorry i'm so slow with the next part.. but i don't wanna rush it.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:04 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Don't worry about taking too long. No matter how long and how much we bitch and complain about you not having the next story part up, still take your time anyways.

Now hurry up and get your next story part posted!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbearny
sorry i'm so slow with the next part.. but i don't wanna rush it.
I think it's cool. You have definitely piqued my interest. I am waiting patiently - genius cannot be rushed.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options