The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2007, 07:21 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The miracle of Zeus THE END

Before i got to the gym i saw some guys playing basketball, there tight bodies flowing with the power i had a urge for. i went to the fence and watched. "hey dude, cmon and play!!" one yelled at me. i smiled and rubbed my crotch. the guy looked back at me and could see the bulge. he dropped the ball and licked his lips. the others were cursing him. he was in a daze wanting my cock. the others soon looked my way. all five guys now came toward me as cum sucking zombies. as they got close i felt there strenght going into my body....my cock full and erect..sticking out the leg of my shorts. the power surge was so great that the fence melted in my hands from my strenght. Feeding off of five guys at once made my body into a muscle god.....a man of huge arms and pecs that were hard. they all dropped as there life came from them. "i will kill you all!!!!" my body now lay on them as there sweaty bodies dissolved. "HEY!!! YOU!!!!" i looked up. a man pointing his finger at me. i got up and flexed like they do in muscle shows...loving the feeling of ....power.
I stood there...."what do you want??" i asked, now in a more low and husky voice. he got his cell phone out as i ran toward him. getting him into a choke-hold i felt the strenght drawing from him. "this want take long" i whispered into his ear. my viens were thobbing as i felt i could move a moutain. i knew that soon he would be dead. the power draining continued as if he had an endless supply..."i feel like i have the strenght of ten men!!!!" i shouted. this guy did not fall to the ground....he tried to hit me with his fists but i held on tight. the draining of his body went on as my body became huge..."who are you??" i said.....the man finally did hit me...knocking me lose. he ran toward a tree.....i felt on him and the draining continued. "you must be......not of this earth" the man got my neck and pulled me over. i crashed into the basketball pole , bending it.
He pulled off his shirt and i showed me a chain around his neck. i had seen it before.....wait.....in school......the gods.....greece.....ZEUS! he stared me down. i got up. "ZEUS???" he nodded. "i dont care if your superman , i want all your power" i ran toward him and he was gone. i drained enough power from him to do whatever i wanted. I turned and there he was again. "STOP!!!" he shouted like thunder. "you have some unknown power that i do not know of" i smiled and replied "yeah and i want more of yours" i ran to tackle him but he was gone again. "ok ok......i will go find my brother and drain him until he dies....or anybody else for that matter!!!" my arms were so full that i could hardly flex them completly. my cock was wanting attention so i looked for the next woman i could find. Breaking the door down of the school i heard nothing.....i knew summer school was going on.
An old woman came out of a class....startled she dropped her papers. she must have been 65 or older. she stared at my cock bulge. "you want it , old bat???" i walked to her....slapped her...knocking her out.
Tearing her dress open i saw the lose pussy as i slammed my thick cock into it. i came over and over as it ran out of the old farts cunt. the pleasure was enough to keep my cock satisfied. i heard cop cars.....should i drain them or go for bigger stuff? it was to late as the SWAT team came into the school. "Put you hands behind your back" i smiled. then i thought about being human and that bullets would stop me. i put my hands behind my back as they walked slowly to me. All were dying as they got close....there strenght making its way into my chest, legs, arms, thighs. i felt as if my body would bust. a few of them ran out but there were at least 20 guys that had dropped. one nice looking one was on his back...i tore open his shirt...his rock hard abs slowly going up and down.
i plunged my cock into his mouth and slowly fucked it until he died.
I got up and there was Zeus again. "I was the burst of light you saw" he stated. "somehow it affected you" i flexed my 24 inch guns...."yeah....so....thanks" he smiled....."i must take away what was done to you" i felt a sense of dread....."you cant" rubbing my hairy body. "can you??" he held out his hands...."you had a miracle that is not often given to humans because they will destroy themselves" all i wanted was to drain him more. I saw a flash of light as i woke up in a valley. behind me was a woman. "good...we can start" she grabbed my cock. "wait a minute...." i pulled back......"what is this place??" "you and me will be this place forever" i wanted males....i wanted to drain more and feel the pleasure of power. "I WILL GET YOU ZEUS!!!!" she was sucking on my huge cock as i knew i would escape this .....somehow. THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:48 AM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
umm were you venting about something? I've read stories with people becoming violent when they gain muscle and or powers but this character lost all morals completely.. it was a bit disturbing to read..
  #3   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:27 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbearny
umm were you venting about something? I've read stories with people becoming violent when they gain muscle and or powers but this character lost all morals completely.. it was a bit disturbing to read..
Just more aggresive in my weight training and had a bad day.....but i think if you could drain men you would be violent.....just think, you could do anything!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options