The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:18 AM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
MYOv1 Part: 2

Ok, so I finally finished the second part after much pestering. I checked for grammer, continuity, and diaoluge as best as I could. Im really glad i got so much positive repsponse out of this! It really means alot to me. I acutally broke this in to 2 parts, because orginally it was one whole thing, but it was too much at once. So I have parts 2 and 3 done. But im not posting part 3 until later on today. so you will have to be paient.
Again any comments are greatly appreaciated.

[COLOR=Lime]MYOv1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]CHAPTER 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]I look around as the light started to become brighter; the area had an eerie electric blue glow to it. Everything seemed digitized.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmrrrrrrrr?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?What was that?? I turn to locate the unknown sound, it sounded like a gigantic motor slowing down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmmmmmMMMmmmmmmrrr?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I felt the sound reverberate through me; it was very low pitched and left me uneasy. I walked forward, each step I took made a muffled hum noise and blue dots spread outwards from where I walked and ventured off into the distance. I could see no walls, everything was boundless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMHHss?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Again that sound. This time though it halted suddenly unlike the previous noises. I trembled slightly; the air smelled of ozone and stove cleaner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmmmmmMMMMhhhss?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Again. The sounds location kept shifting around, I couldn?t pinpoint it. Blue dots began to float around me then repelled off in the distance. The sound was louder and the odor intensified.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmmmmMMMHhhszzzzzz?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?There it is!? I shouted as I saw a blue flash in the distance. I began to run. All the while the sounds started to emit louder and more frequently. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmMMMHzz mmmmHmmzzZZ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Like something out of a horror movie, a tunnel effect took over me. Agents logic, everything stretched distance wise and snapped back much closer then before. It was like I was teleported. I felt a sense of light vertigo. I looked upward. My heart sank as I stood before an endless wall of what appeared to be pulsating balloons. The small blue orbs I saw earlier were everywhere. They stung as they started to crash into me. I swatted at them to keep them at bay like pesky flies. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?mmmmmmMMMMMMMHHhsz!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?AHH!? I covered my ears. My insides felt like they were set on puree from the reverberations of that sound. I gazed to my left as I saw a balloon like chamber burst open, blue orbs went everywhere. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?OWW!? again the same thing happened to my right. I kept my ears shut as this kept occurring. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?WHAT IS GOING ON!? Instantly after I said that, everything slowed down to super-slow motion. I stood up straight as a slight bell or ringing sound was in the background. ?What on earth?? The blue orbs suddenly dropped to the ground, and lie still. Everything started becoming a green shade, then orange, and then finally a red hue to it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?EEEErrrrrrRROoooooooooo??..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I felt horrified, something around me was changing my mood, and I felt like I was being watched. Then, I felt like my hands sprung a leak, like the sensation when your ears pop. I looked down, and I could see them growing. What the hell! I watched in horror, as they slowly got bigger and bigger. I felt and emotion like I was the kid caught shoplifting in a store.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?rrrrrrRRRRRR!!!!!!!!? A different noise got quickly louder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?AHHHHHHHHHH!!!? all the sudden, orange crystals appears out of the balloon chambers and the now red chambers began accelerating down on me, I tried to protect myself. In a torrent the crystals collided with me, my hands began growing faster, growing larger then my head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]?John?john?JOHN! ---------
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?WAHHH!? I sprung up to see Kyle staring at me; he looked concerned, then slowly began to smile. I sat there panting; I wiped off my forehead to find it soaked with sweat, then quickly looked at my hands. The appeared normal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Heh, dude you must have had one hell of a nightmare. You were making weird noises for the past hour, then you just started screaming. Gotta admit, it was kind of funny.? Kyle said half concerned and half entertained, he got up to close the lid on his laptop. The Knife?s Like a Pen played muffled in the background.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Entertained huh? Glad to hear it? I w *ooof*? I turn over and fall flat on the floor; I still had vertigo from the dream. Kyle burst out laughing, paused, and then began to laugh harder, backsteping into the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Dude you?re a riot! Take care of that and meet me in Kayla?s dorm in 10.? He stifled laughing and shut the door behind him carrying a large bag.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?What was that al? oh shit? I realized I had a massive boner tenting my blue boxer?s way up. All 8 inches tall and proud. I turned beat red and started to change. ?That wasn?t sexual? was it? I don?t feel turned on, just a little sore. Meh, I?ll think about it later? I spoke to myself, turned off Kyle?s music that he consistently forgets to turn off. I headed out the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]------ --------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Ah! You suck!? Kyle yelled as I walked in Kayla?s room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Yoooooooo? Dan said exadderatedly. He returned his attention back to the screen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?You?re up Dan,? said Kayla.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?So I take it the DDR contest has already started?? I asked to no one in general.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Yeah, your up next John? Dan said as the song started.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?You?re starting with sakura? Isn?t that a little hard for you.? Taunted Kyle in a belittling tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Whatever? He said trying to concentrate.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]The room filled with Dan?s rapid thumping as Kayla, Kyle, and I watched on. Perfect good perfect boo almost. He was doing ok, Kyle was right, a dumb choice for a start. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Ooooooooh! Willllll heeeee make it?!? Kyle yelled. Just before it ended, the metal door slammed shut and the red ?failed? appeared. ?Haha! He doesn?t!? shouted Kyle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Aww fuck you! You messed me up you bastard.? Dan threw the nearest pillow at him, Kyle rolled back and laughed. ?You?ll get your when your up.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Sure Dan. Ok john, your up.? Kyle waved me to the mat on the floor. I started to scroll though the list of songs to find a good startup.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?You guys know what we have to do in writing tomorrow?? I asked as I went though the list. The electronic clanking filled the air. I thought butterfly might be good, but I passed it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Were just discussing the article we talked about, nothing important, it should go quickly. I might skip tomorrow, so if I?m not there keep me up to date k guys?? Kayla said, she always had an excuse to skip writing. I wish I didn?t care about cutting classes like her, I hate writing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Wooooo!!! Chug chug chug!? muffled yelling came from the hall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Oh my god, you have GOT to be kidding me! These girls are so dumb! Why on earth would they do this in the dorm when they KNOW the RA is on duty! Kyle, take my turn if I?m not back, I want to go watch this. Its bound to get intresting.? Kayla got up and ran out the door to watch the action. Her floor was never lacking in entertainment. Just last week there was a drug bust after someone reported smelling weed, the two girls were so high when the cops came that they thought there pillows were vending machines, so the ripped them open, stuck there heads inside and ran around the dorm trying to eat the foam inside. It was quite a comicial sight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Ok, hurry back. Oh! I?m gonna do Dynamite Rave, I haven?t done this in a while? I said excited, hoping I would do well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?On heavy? Your gonna pull another sakura? Kyle said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?We shall see? The song began, the arrows glowed and ascended. *thump thump thump* I began, my thoughts shutdown and I focused on the task at hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Woahhhhhhhhhh!!!? crowd yelling came from the hall, something must have happened with those girls.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Watch this *sliiiide*.? Kyle slipped a cord over the mat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Whahhhhhhhhh *Thud*? I tripped over the wire and fell backwards on Dan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Ouuuuuuch, haha, that was funny.? Dan laughed as he rolled me off him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Cheaaaaaaaaap? I glared at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Wasn?t me? Dan stated and pointed at a grinning Kyle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Psh, get up there and take Kayla?s turn.? I shoved his head to the side and he stumbled up to the mat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Ok I?ll show you how it?s done!? Kyle flexed slightly and began dynamite rave, like me, he was oblivious to his environment while playing. Kyle and I are the worst multi-taskers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Dude lets get him back? I lean over and whisper to Dan. He smiled and nodded. He grabbed a tennis ball and let it roll on the mat. Kyle kicked it once, and then stepped on it with the front of his foot. He fell forward onto the play station, caused the game to skip, then fell to the side.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Hahahahah!? Dan and me were in stitches, he fell so comically, a classic ?head over heals? fall. Kyle just lied there snickering himself. He rolled over and sat up slightly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Whoa, no wonder your such a klutz all the time! You?re a regular Bigfoot!? Dan seemed shocked and grabbed his right foot by the ankle and showed it off. Kyle stopped smiling and just stared. I just continued laughing pretending not to notice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?I mean, holy shit. We?re both 5?9 and your foot is an entire inch longer then mine! And I?m a size 12, which is damm big all ready? He placed his foot up agents Kyle?s. Kyle?s toes easily extended an inch past maybe more. He started to turn white, Dan not noticing this. ?John, come here, put your foot up here agents his.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I didn?t know what to do; I couldn?t ignore Dan and look like an idiot. I obliged and put my foot up agents Kyle?s, to mine and there surprise, Kyle?s foot was slightly longer then mine, though my foot was wider then his. I had thought we were the same size, I guess he was hiding that his feet were bigger then mine out of embarrassed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Damn, what your six two right john? And he's got bigger feet then you! It?s Kyle the hobbit!? Dan was so amused by this, he let go of Kyle. Kyle just sat there, white as a ghost, staring blankly. ?Yo, Kyle, you ok? You look sick.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Kyle, without warning, leaped up and quickly walked out the door. Leaving his stuff, and shoes behind. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Is he ok? He looked like he was about to faint. I mean, he was like pasty white.? Dan said concerned. ?I'm going to go check on him.? Said Dan. I grabbed his arm to stop him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?No don?t, he gets these stomach attacks sometimes, he went back to the dorm, I?ll deal with him later.? I stated factually. Lying has always come easy for me. Dan didn?t notice it at all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Really? He left his, matt, shoes and soda here though.? Dan said still concerned for our friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?It?s fine really. I'll call him in a minute to check up on him.? I stated factually again. The door opened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Hey, the party?s gone, they had 3 kegs in there, looks like the floors gonna need new people again! Hey, where did Kyle go?? Ask Kayla as she walked in. Her hair was damp; she must have had booze splashed on her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?He had some weird stomach attack thing.? Said Dan. It seemed like he bought it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Whoa really?? Asked Kayla concerned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Yeah, it happens sometimes, I forget what it called. It has something to do the pepsin and pH? I made a lie about scientific facts so they would drop the subject.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Oooooh, all right.? Said Kayla. ?Well let?s have some fun now!? she shouted. ?I?m bringing over a few more people, so well have some good fun.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Woo!!? Dan and I yelled. We hung around for most of the night.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]------ --------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]?She was just the, softest thing in the world?? The ethereal female voice of the funki porcini singer emanated from my room. I opened the door, Kyle sat there, mouse in hand staring at the desktop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?You?re still awake? Its almost 3 and we have class in the morning at 10. Heh, course?, I?m guilty of staying up late too. But still.? I said as I looked at him from behind, I dropped all his things on the floor. ?Look I know you?re a little shaken up, but it was nearly 5 hours ago. Here, you left your shoes?? I held them out to him but he didn?t reach around, he just squeaked out a ?k? and brought up AIM. I sat down on the bottom bed and chatted. ?Hey, don?t give me the silent treatment; I didn?t do anything this time.? I said, thinking maybe I sounded a little too pushy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?I know you didn?t?? He said meekly. ?I?m not feeling too well anyway, I?m kind of drained. You know?? He turned to look at me, he still looked pale. He jumped as the song changed to the more energetic sounding autechre. I reached over and turned it down as it seemed like it spooked him. He was almost trance like. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Umm, yeah you look really pale actually. Maybe you should go to bed. Here sleep on the bottom tonight, I?ll clean up the room.? I said sympathetically. He nodded and lay on my bed and slowly moved under the covers. ?I?m sorry for what Dan did earlier; don?t let it affect you so much.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Affect me? Do you realize I almost fainted when I saw how big my feet really are? An entire inch on size 12?? He trailed off he just stared at the wall. He must feel more comfortable talking around me now, the other day he wouldn?t have been this open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Not to beat a dead horse, but they looked bigger then mine too? you might need new shoes dude?? I felt embarrassed. Maybe I crossed the line that time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]??mmhm? a faint muffle was all that was herd. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]?Kyle?? I poked him, and he didn?t move. He must have been falling asleep already. ?I?m sorry?. Again, there was no response. I shoved off feeling bad for saying that and began to clean up. I turned the lights off; all that was left was the blue glow from our laptops. I picked up his shoes and examined them. Normal skater shoes, just rather oversized. Though they did seem normal for me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Kyle slowly breathing; the blue blanket slowly rose and fall? Blue? I forgot to tell him about that crazy dream! Maybe he would make sense of that. I have never had a dream invoke such strong sensations; it must have some kind of meaning. It was almost something out of a video game. Did my events from a few days ago influence it or something? I mean, my hands grew, and I had that incident with him the other day involved me saying how big his hands were. But, well that was the only direct relation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]*thwomp* something slammed upstairs and make me jump half out of my skin. ?Oh my god that scared the crap out of me.? I looked down at his shoes again. ?Hmm?. I said aloud and thought to try them on. They went on easy, and fit like a glove. However, I noticed they were stretched out at the end, which left me a small amount of room. ?I thought so? He did outgrow these. He must be a size 15, maybe even 16. Shit that?s huge. Why is he so self conscience about this though? Mind you, it?s a bit? well? it is freaky, but nothing to be ashamed of. Kyle shifted around in his bed a bit. I froze in place thinking he would see me. He didn?t. I removed the shoes, put them aside and hopped up on the bed for the night ?wait? did I forget something?? I thought?[/COLOR]

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 02:55 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Nice chapter, it showed a bit more about their life and especially their complicity, which is a very interesting information, one is always there for the other, things might get interesting once the muscle growth kicks in

Congratulations

Can't wait for part 3
  #3   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 06:45 AM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
[COLOR=SeaGreen]“Kyle?” I poked him, and he didn’t move. He must have been falling asleep already. “I’m sorry”. Again, there was no response. I shoved off feeling bad for saying that and began to clean up. I turned the lights off; all that was left was the blue glow from our laptops. I picked up his shoes and examined them. Normal skater shoes, just rather oversized. Though they did seem normal for me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Kyle slowly breathing; the blue blanket slowly rose and fall… Blue… I forgot to tell him about that crazy dream! Maybe he would make sense of that. I have never had a dream invoke such strong sensations; it must have some kind of meaning. It was almost something out of a video game. Did my events from a few days ago influence it or something? I mean, my hands grew, and I had that incident with him the other day involved me saying how big his hands were. But, well that was the only direct relation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]
[/COLOR]
Hmmm, this sounds so familiar... haha

Interesting turn of events, very nice build up.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 11:21 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Amazing. And I like that our narrator's 8"--i can only imagine what our flexing hero kyle's got hidden away for us :P

Things happen.
  #5   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 03:07 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
A muscle growth story AND Dance Dance Revolution in one? I would have never have thought the two could be combined. You sir are my God!

The whole shoes thing is interesting and how the actual growth is approached will be interesting to see.
  #6   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:14 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I agree! Including DDR is refreshing. This chapter was fun.
  #7   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 08:11 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
More! More!

--JSmith

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline