The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 05:40 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
hottest thing you've ever seen?

what's the hottest muscle related thing you've ever seen (in real life)

i think for me, was when this big guy in my town noticed me kinda starring at him across the mall, at first i was like "o shit" but he totally loved it, bounced his pecs in his tee for me, was so hot, instant hard on!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:11 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
i was talking to a guy behind bars (literally) he was in a prison cell. (don't ask what I was doing in such surroundings).
anyway he gets going on about how tough he is, another person walks pass and talks some crap, the guy behind the bars sticks his arm thru the bar and flexes his gun.

his HUGE GUN swelled to such a size he filled all empty space bwtween the bars !! now that was a cocky display of muscle power!!
  #3   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:21 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
domination

the hottest thing i think i ever witnessed was in highschool. i was a freshman and we had this senior who won a state teen bodybuilding title. i dont know his stats but i know he was tall and the muscle made him seem even taller. cocky as hell. he almost never wore a shirt in gym class, and loved walking around the locker room showing off (everything i might add)

one time he walked up behind this tiny skinny little kid who only came up to the bottom of his pecs and tapped him on the shoulder. when the little guy turned around he pressed his body against his face and was flexing. then he picked the little guy up and started tossing him around. the sheer cockiness, power, control.....
  #4   Add to just_another's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:19 PM
wowbuff06

just_another is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to just_another
Hmm, I guess I've seen a lot of things in my time that really got me going. Though the best was probably something that happened to me last year. I was living in an apartment two floors above some guys we really got along with. This one guy, although he wasn't massive, was very ripped and hot as hell. Anyway, one night we were playing truth or dare, and I was dared to lick whipped cream off his abs. I've done this with a few other guys since (it's where I got the idea ) but this was definitley the best one, he was flexing them as I licked them, and I got well turned on.
  #5   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 08:19 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I've seen a few things and the sighting I had yesterday was incredible indeed. However, there is one moment that really sticks with me--and it's going to sound embellished but it isn't, it's just how I experienced it.

When I was in junior high school I was riding home on the bus and just a stop or two away from home when we came to one of the houses on my street. As I was going past I saw an incredible musclebear: Open white shirt with a hairy and pumped chest, long blond dyed hair, a thin but well distributed beard, and this very happy expression as if he was remembering his own school days when he saw the bus going past.

But here's the weird part: the guy had a halo around him. Why I saw a halo of light around this man I don't know. I think I may have made the moment more beautiful in my mind than it actually was but that image of that hot, hairy muscleman with his open shirt and tight jeans, with the wind blowing around him and a fucking halo making him all the more beautiful, has always stuck with me.

No, I'm not crazy. This was the ONLY time I ever saw that man or anything like that with halos and whatnot. I think it was a sign from God...either that or I have a really active imagination!
  #6   Add to musclpkg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 02:47 PM

musclpkg
Shower muscle

The hottest thing I ever saw was at the gym about 15 years ago. I had noticed this beautiful man working out upstairs, wearing short black lycra shorts and a wifebeater. Short and thickly built, with an unbelievably handsome face. I lost track of him, but when I was in the shower afterwards he walks in. Funny thing is, he's still wearing his workout clothes. Turns on a nozzle across and a little down from me, and gets under the spray with his tight gear on. Of course the tank becomes instantly transparent with the water, and clings to his deep pecs and each individual ab-muscle. Then, when he and his clothes are fully soaked, he starts a slow, sensual strip. There were 2 or 3 other guys in the shower at the same time, and this was not a gay gym, but if you'd measured the homosex quotient in that room at that moment, it would have been close to 100%. This dude was built and he was obviously showing it off, in such a sexy and unexpected way, pretending that none of us were even there. He eventually stripped off his tank and just showered in his lycra shorts, soaping up and letting the white suds run down over the slick black fabric of his shorts, and then those came off too and we saw his magnificent, pure-white marble-carved ass.

THAT was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, bar none.
  #7   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:01 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
when one of my body builder freinds frenched me... that was"f'n" hot
  #8   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:43 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I'd have to say, a buddy of mine transforming from a chubby kid to a jock stud in three years.
  #9   Add to TaurusJake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2007, 06:58 AM

TaurusJake is on a distinguished road
Stopping in to pick something up from my orthodontist's office right before he closed up shop on a Saturday morning. I usually only saw him in his white coat, knew he was kinda big but never saw anything. Well, that Saturday he was dressed in street clothes and I walked in to see him standing there, so muscled and ready to bust out of his clothes I could hardly speak English. Good thing it was raining that day and I was a bit wet - it helped disguise the sweat that broke out on my body when I saw him. It wasn't the hottest thing I ever saw, but it was made the biggest impression, believe me.
  #10   Add to tarmangani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:46 PM

tarmangani is on a distinguished road
A hot memory that sticks in my mind happened when I was in college. It was summertime and I was taking a swim class to get a P.E. credit out of the way. Get a grade and a tan; not a bad deal. There were these two guys at the end of my locker row that must have had a weightlifting class the hour before my class. Quite often they would provide me with some very nice "eye candy" on the way to my locker. Both were all ready well built and great looking. One day I came around the corner and there they both were buck naked and just standing talking with each other. It was like seeing two Greek marbles conversing, but in the hot sweaty flesh. Aaawwwh! I slipped passed them and went to my locker and changed. To get to the pool you had to pass through the shower room. There they stood about eight feet apart facing each other. Full frontal to full frontal still just talking. I can't remember what happened in class that day. The mental image of the two muscle studs was burned in my brain. Forty-five minutes later when class was over I came back through the shower room and they were still there. JUST TALKING! I was amazed. Great sightings like that don't come in threes. What could they be talking about? It's been suggested to me that maybe it was some sort of challenge to see who would be the first to"pop a hardon". I don't know, but when two hot and sweaty hunks spend an hour facing each other bare naked they're not JUST TALKING. I have often wondered how the episode ended for those two well muscled specimens. I only hope it's as half as hot as I've fantasized.
  #11   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2007, 06:58 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
For me, it wasn't one thing but a series of events that spanned a few years. When I was a kid I had a good friend named Mike who was a little younger than me. Mike was always strong and had big muscles; even when he was like 8 years old. There was also this puny little man in our neighborhood who had picked on Mike by getting him in headlocks and giving him "dutch rubs" and shit like that. By the time Mike turned 13 he was huge but the nerdy guy continued to get him in headlocks and Mike kept telling me how he hated when he did that to him.

I said "Why do you let him do that to you? You're bigger & stronger than he is."

"Yeah, but he's a man. I'm just a kid."

"Yeah, but a really big kid! Mike, you're taller than him and out-weigh him by about 40 pounds. Look how much bigger your arms are than his. You got some big arms. With your muscles you'd be able to kick the shit out of him."

It's like he didn't realize how big and strong he was. He was still thinking of himself as a kid even though his arms were exploding out of the white t-shirts that he always wore.

One day while Mike and I were together, Mike prompted the nerdy guy into giving him a headlock. Mike let him keep the hold for a few minutes but the next thing I knew, the little guy was being lifted overhead by my muscular friend. It was wild seeing a 13 year old kid beating up a 26 year old man!

From that day on, Mike would just toy with the guy. He'd get him in back breakers and head locks; he'd force him into armwrestling competitions that Mike would always easily win, etc. We would watch wrestling and Mike would then practice moves he had seen on the little nerd. One time we saw "The 3 Stooges Meet Hercules" and there was a scene where Hercules got Curly Joe's head squeezed between his bicep and forearm and Mike started doing that to the guy too. You should have seen the little guy trying to get out of the bicep lock as well as any other hold that Mike would place him in. Mike started getting real cocky and would just love watching the guy do whatever he wanted him to do. What's more, he started lifting weights and just kept getting bigger & bigger while the "man" was full grown and stayed as puny as ever. He would force the guy into his basement where he worked out and get the guy to attempt to lift the big weights he was lifting.

And I never understood why the guy picked on Mike at all 'cause, like I said, he was always so big. So didn't he realize that one day the tables were gonna turn? It was a great time though.
  #12   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2007, 06:43 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
So how big was your friend and how small was the older guy?
  #13   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
At 13, Mike was probably about 5' 9" and weighed about 170 and the nerd was probably about 5' 5" and, like, 130. I'm not really sure of the exact measurements but Mike had huge arms, shoulders, chest, legs . . . everything at the age of 13 so I'm estimating how much all of that muscle would weigh. He had shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, and always had a bronzed tan during the summer. But his arms were awesome. He always wore a white tee shirt and the sleeves were always pulled tight around his upper arms. I remember him telling me that he grew out of his tee shirts so fast that his mother started giving him his grandfather's tee shirts to wear. So his muscles were bulging out of an adult-sized tee shirt, no less. And he really looked big when standing next to the nerd; especially when Mike was 16 and older.

I don't think the nerd liked the domination. He lived in an apartment that opened to the alley where Mike & I hung out so he had to walk past us to get in and out of his apartment. But he may have liked it, I don't really know. He was so weak, though. Mike would always comment on how unbelievably weak the guy was. Mike would armwrestle him and allow him to use both of his arms while Mike used only his pinky finger . . . and Mike would win. And you should have seen the nerd struggling, with both of his arms, to move Mike's arm. It was quite entertaining.
  #14   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 03:51 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
You do realize you're going to have to give a detailed event chronology now, yes?

Really great stories, thanks for posting.

Anyway, my own? Tough call. Haven't had too many. Probably when our big blond bodybuilding OLB football player in highschool who had the body of a collegiate pro and the face of an 8 year old boy was watching a baseball game after school in just black silkish training shorts and a tight white t-shirt and decided to head all the way across the parking lot to his car at the same time the coach asked me to get some watercups from his own car, and I walked right behind this guy for a minute or two while the biggest glutes I've ever seen swelled and pumped back and forth as he casually strolled along in front of me, humming that "i'm too sexy" song to himself.
  #15   Add to havingfunmtl946's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 10:26 AM

havingfunmtl946 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to havingfunmtl946 Send a message via Yahoo to havingfunmtl946 Send a message via Skype™ to havingfunmtl946
The hottest thing i've ever seen / experienced was last week at the gym. I just finished getting dressed in my gym stuff and was in the locker room bathrooms washing my hands at the sink and i looked up and saw this massive muscular guy in the reflection of the mirror, toweling himself off under one of the blow dryers. I couldnt help but stare at his size, at least 6'3 and no less than 220lbs of rock hard thick muscle. his pecs were nice and thick with great nipples and just a little bit of blond hair all over, and this sexy six pack which would rippled with every breath he took. He caught me checking him out and followed me into the changing area, where he flexed and let me rub his pecs for a couple mins. By the large bulge in his towel, i would say he liked being worshipped after a good work out

Last edited by havingfunmtl946; October 27th, 2007 at 04:16 PM.
  #16   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:39 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
Lucky you havingfun.. that would probably never happen to me.
  #17   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 04:48 AM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Re: gym boy muscle ass

Wow, some great experiences here for sure. Mine happened about 12 months ago down the gym. There was this guy that used to go there (not anymore sadly) who was so gorgeous. He was quite short I guess but incredibly cute with a very boyish face which always wore a cool, slightly brooding, even sulky, expression which I always found very sexy. He was also HUGE! Really stocky with great big rounded muscles, huge pecs and arms and a truly amazing muscle butt. I would often enjoy watching those big round muscle hams bulge and flex as he worked out or just when he walked from one side of the gym to other.

One day he was there in the tightest pair of black workout shorts I had ever seen; they were more like cycling shorts really and they displayed his huge sexy butt off to perfect. At the end of the workout he made for the locker room and, purely by coincidence of course, my session finished about 30 seconds later so I followed him in. He was getting changed a few feet away and at such close quarters I really got to see just how meaty that ass was and that he had a deep stain of sweat right up his beefy crack. What that ass must have felt, and smelled, like after a huge sweaty workout I can only dream!

Anyway he bent over to pull down his shorts and they must have been so sticky with sweat that he accidently yanked down his equally sweaty boxer shorts too! And I totally got a look at his big muscle ass, bare and beautiful! It looked even more beefy and plump than I could have imagined and was covered with a nice carpet of fair hair that was gorgeously matted from the sweat. I had to stop myself running over and burying my face between those glistening cheeks right in the middle of the locker-room! Well he kind of froze for a moment, realising what had happened, and then realising there was no chance of parting his sticky boxers from his gym shorts in his current position, proceeded to rather awkwardly wriggle his shorts and pants over his massive thighs, quickly extracted his boxers, and then wriggled back into them! All the time his ass was bulging and rippling with every movement. Then he scanned the gym sheepishly and when he saw me his eyes darted away shyly and I swear he blushed a little!

OK, the whole thing may only have lasted a few seconds but the guy was so cute and the sight of his bare muscle ass so sexy and unexpected that I was totally boned as I am now just remembering it. I also love that such a gorgeous guy with such an awesome body was so shy about, literally, being caught with his pants down.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options