The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 09:03 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
New Story: A New Breed

[COLOR=royalblue]This story is quite extensive so will post in parts. Please let me know what you think. Here is the prologue, chapter 1 proper to follow. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]A New Breed - [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Chapter 2 and 3 now added below[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Prologue[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]This was the moment Dr Ivanov had waited his entire professional life for. He had travelled from his laboratory in Russia to all over the world tracking down his goal. Here, in a small clearing in the jungles of Indonesia, he had finally found tracks of what his colleagues had called his ridiculous fantasy. Now he could show them – boy would he show them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]“Go down and set the bait”, Ivanov said to his assistant, Luden. Luden gulped. He lifted a container out of the chest. He attached the sprayer and walked down to a large tree on the other side of the clearing. He sprayed the bait – concentrated male pheromones on the tree. As he did so, some of the spray landed on him. “Fuck”, he thought, “better not hang around”. He continued spraying until the container was empty. Just as he did so, he heard footsteps in the distance, the ground was vibrating slightly. Luden picked up the container and started back across the clearing. The footsteps got louder and louder. Luden panicked and tripped. As he got up, there, standing before him was the biggest man he had ever seen. Well, man in the loose sense of the word – this was what Dr Ivanov had been tracking down for the past 20 years. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ivanov watched the scene from his hidden spot behind the clearing. He had set up his gun, with tranquiliser dart. There was enough in it to knock out an elephant. He saw Luden running back, and then, the fool tripped. From the side of the clearing, he saw it appear. At last. His career vindicated. He would be famous. The species was even greater than he had imagined. He was at least 7 ft tall, and had a massive torso, huge swollen pectoral muscles and broad back. His arms were thickly muscled, large biceps and thick triceps. His legs were like tree trunks, each bigger than Luden’s waist. He was covered in a thin coating of hair, which gave him an almost Neanderthal look. He was amazing. Ivanov aimed the gun. Luden was in danger. The huge ape was circling him. Luden, pathetic idiot, was wimpering in fear. His hunter stood up to his full height, threw his hands in the air and roared a deafening roar. He brought his arms down and flexed them, what we know as a most muscular. His massive muscles bulged. He rubbed his chest as he did so, feeling them bulge in his hands. Then he flexed his huge arms. Ivanov guessed the peaks must be at lest 25 inches. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Luden was frightened. This monster was looming above him, and boy he was huge. As he flexed, his cock was getting larger and larger – it was about the size of Luden’s arm. He seemed to be exciting himself and working himself up as he flexed and posed over him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Shoot him”, Luden shouted. “Now!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ivanov heard Luden, but did nothing. The ape picked Luden up after he shouted, at least a foot clear of the ground. He threw him over at a tree. Luden landed against is with a thud. The ape bounded over and flexed again. Luden tried to stand up but the ape picked him up and turned him. His huge cock was fully erect now. Ivanov reached down and grabbed his own hard cock. He stroked it gently. The ape pushed Luden hard against the tree and pushed his cock up Luden’s ass. Ivanov storked himself as he watched the huge musclebound monster fuck Ludens ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]The pain was incredible. Luden’s ass was ripped open with the huge cock. He roared, but couldn’t get any words out. The monster had pinned him against the tree and was raping him, hard. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ivanov stroked harder and harder. The monster was fucking Luden hard – his massive muscular body overwhelming Luden, trapping him with his mass. The size difference was astounding. His huge legs were anchored to the spot and he thrust his massive body up and down. As he did so Luden was shoved up and down the tree. The ape was flexing as he pumped Luden, getting off on his own mass. Ivanov came, and at the same time, the ape roared. He was cumming too. The forest reverberated with his roar. He fell back a few steps, Luden still suspended on his cock. He pushed him off, and Luden fell to the ground. The ape flexed again, with one foot on Luden’s body. Ivanov pulled the trigger. The ape staggered and fell forward onto Luden. Mission accomplished. [/COLOR]

Last edited by musclemike05; July 13th, 2007 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 09:38 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hmmmm....interesting.... very interesting :P
~ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:45 AM

A New Breed - Chapter 1

[COLOR=#003366]Chapter 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Trey pushed up his final rep. He had been working out in the garage and was beat. He got up of the bench and went over to the mirror. He flexed his chest. It looked ok. He had measured it last week and it was 35 inches. His waist was 28 inches so that was good. For 18. His coach in football said he needed more mass, so he would work hard to get that. Coach had given him some extra workout routines which he was following. As he finished, he noticed a removal van going by. Someone must be moving in next door. He watched, and a large black car followed. Out of it got a woman and a boy, who looked same age as Trey. Trey automatically sized him up. He was much smaller than he, looked about 5?7, whereas Trey was 6?2. He was wearing a tee, and looked slim. He had black hair, which was tossed over the side. Trey was blond, the ?all-american boy? as his dad used to call him. That was before he disappeared. Ever since Trey had started working out, he liked looking at others to see whether he was bigger. Just one of those things. He closed the garage and walked out. As he did, the mother and teen came over. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Hello, we?re moving in ? do you live here?? the lady asked. Her accent was funny, sounded Russian or something.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Yeah, I?m Trey?, replied Trey offering his hand. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Hi Trey, I?m Mrs Ivanov, this is my son, Lukod, but in America he is called Cody?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]They exchanged greetings. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Were you working out?? Cody asked. Trey was secretly pleased.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Yeah, I was. Trying to bulk for football. Come over sometime if you want.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]A few days later, Cody called over to Trey. They talked about the neighbourhood, but quickly moved on to working out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?What do you want to achieve?? Cody asked. He had a similar accent to his mother, and when he spoke it sounded slightly aggressive. His directness surprised Trey.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Get bigger for football man. Coach says I need to pack it on?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?How big would you like to get?? Cody asked. Trey was again surprised by the directness.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Well you know?? Cody didn?t nod or seem to indicate that he did know, so Trey continued.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Maybe hit 200 lbs?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?I can help you?, said Cody. ?I can train. I have expertise in this.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Really?? Trey said, not really believing this. Cody was not exactly built himself. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Yes, trust me?, Cody said smiling.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Next day Cody called over again. He had done out a programme, which looked good, and he seemed to know what he was talking about. They started on chest, and Trey had never done a harder workout. By the end, his pex were burning. The tee he was wearing had tightened a bit on his smooth chest. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Flex?, Cody said when trey had completed the last rep. Trey still wasn?t used to this directness. He went up to the mirror and flexed. He was a bit self-conscious about this, but Cody came up to him and told him how to hold his torso and position his arms. It made his chest look good. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?I have made you a shake, drink this.? Trey was impressed. This guy was serious. He gulped down the shake and flexed again. Man his chest had got a good pump. Cody talked him through some poses. As he did so, Trey could feel the pain in his pex fade. He wanted to do some more workout.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?No, not til tomorrow?, Cody replied. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]The next day, Cody came back again. Trey could hardly wait to see him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Look at my chest man ? it is huge!!? He flexed proudly for Cody. His chest had looked like it did after his workout, it had held the pump. And got bigger. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Can you measure it?? Trey asked, a little embarrassed as he did. Cody smiled. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Sure? he said. ?And I will take photos too. It is the best way to monitor progress.? On the second day they did legs, and man it was some workout. By the end, Trey could hardly stand. His legs felt really sore, and pumped. It made him horny. Cody gave him three shakes during the workout and one more after. Trey gulped them down. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]As the weeks went by, Trey was packing on mass. He couldn?t believe it. He had gained about 20 lbs in mass, his chest was 40 inches now, and his waist still 28. His arms had hit 14 inches. One day Trey was flexing in the garage admiring his new physique. Oh yeah man look at your bod. Gonna be fucking huge. Pump that chest. Gonna get as big as the pros. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Looking good.? Cody had come in without Trey noticing. He was a bit embarrassed. Cody ignored this and gestured for him to start posing again. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?How big do you want to get Trey??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?I told you man ? 200 lbs ? only another 40 to go?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Too small Trey, how big??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Oh man, I don?t know??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Come on Trey, you can tell me ? I can help you, remember.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Fuck man, 250 300 lbs ? wanna be huge ? like a big bodybuilder?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?That?s good Trey. I will help you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Cody threw a scrapbook onto the bench in the garage. Trey picked it up. It was full of pictures of pro bodybuilders, morphed images, cartoons. Trey went red when he say Matt?s Billy drawings ? he had used them a lot as ?inspiration?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Which one Trey ? which do you want to be??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Trey couldn?t take his eye off one of the Billy drawings. It was one where he was flexing and his insanely huge arms were bulging massively, his cock in tight white posers. There were other dudes around admiring his massive physique. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?That one?, he said, half laughing to lighten the moment.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Well then let?s get to work?, Cody said. He took a little case out of his bag. In it was a vial and syringe. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?This is something my father has been working on, it will help us a lot.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Roids man? No way? said Trey. Part of him wanted it badly though.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?No, not steroids. Something much more advanced. They are primitive. Come here Trey. Look at the drawing. We can build you into that image.? Trey stepped forward and nodded. Cody plunged the syringe into Trey?s arm. He felt the juice slowly moving around his arm and then through his body, like a warm glow. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Oh fuck man, that feels good.? Cody put down the syringe. He taped the drawing of Billy on the mirror and said ?let?s get to work.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]What followed was an intensive all over body work out. Every single muscle in Trey?s body was worked out to the max. They started with chest. As Trey exercised. He found he could lift more and more. They started with 200 lbs, which was his old maximum, but it seemed easy now. They quickly moved to 300, and then 400 lbs. Trey squeezed out 8 reps of the latter. He leapt up excited from the thrill of lifting so much. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?OH FUCK MAN YEAH - FUCK THAT WAS GOOD. Look at my fucking chest man ? my muscles are massive? And they were. He brought his arms down into a most muscular pose and his chest swelled out, ballooned out of his chest. Cody stood at them, his head just over nipple height. Trey bounced them a little. They must have swollen to 50 inches. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Feel them man, feel them they are huge!!? Trey shouted excitedly. Cody took some pictures as Trey flexed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Shit man this feels so good ? gonna be fucking huge. Oh yeah ? look at my huge body?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Let?s get back to work ? remember your goal?, Cody said, apparently unimpressed, pointing at the Billy drawing they had put on the mirror. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Next was legs. Trey knew his legs were his weakest part, but as for chest, as he worked out he found he could squat more and more. His thighs pumped up further and further with each set. His calves swelled. By the end they looked really defined, with each quad visible. Trey pulled up his shorts and flexed. They was amazing. His calves must have been 30 inches around. Cody took some more photos. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]They continued, with shoulders, making each of the three delts swell in size, back, thickening and swelling Trey?s lats. They finished with arms. Trey?s bis were 14 inches and after working out they had swollen to 17 inches. His tris formed a thick horseshoe around the back of his arm. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Trey was exhausted as he finished the last sets. But Cody wasn?t finished. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Posing time ? time to show off.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]He had set up a digital camera. Trey approached the mirror, and with instructions from Cody pulled a series of poses. Cody interspersed with comments, praise and suggestions.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Most muscular? Cody instructed. ?How does that look??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Oh fuck man look at my PEX!! And my traps. Jesus I have fucking grown so much. Feel so fucking huge man, look at me ? I am dwarfing you. My muscles totally outsize your body. Fuck yeah man I wanna keep growing. Want people to stare at me as I grow. Wanna rip out of clothes. Fuck I can bounce these huge muscle tits, oh yeah man that is HOT ? look at my fucking body!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Double bi ? that?s good ? now talk to me?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Oh yeah man look at those peaks ? fucking baseballs on my arms. So pumped. You like that lil guy ? you like creating this huge muscle teen??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Full body with abs? Cody instructed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Trey turned around. ?I have my own exercise I?d like to do now. Get over here Cody ? it?s my turn to instruct.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?I said full body with abs?, said Cody.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Get over here, bitch?, Trey said. ?Oh fuck man I am so horny. I am so fucking muscular and I totally outsize you. Do you know how that makes me feel? I feel fucking massive and superior ? I am your fucking god. I am gonna overwhelm your body with mine. He pushed Cody up against the mirror. Cody struggled, but Trey?s size held him fast. He flexed his quads and pinned Cody?s ass against the mirror. He pulled his cock out of his gym shorts and ripped Cody?s tracksuit down. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Oh fuck yeah man ? here we go. I am the muscle master. I am HUGE.? He plunged his cock into Cody?s ass and fucked him. As he did so, he flexed his bis in the mirror, holding Cody in place by flexing his quads. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Oh yeah, so huge?, he roared as he looked at his bis. Trey came quickly, and hard. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]When he came, he pushed Cody off his cock. Cody fell to the floor. Trey Flexed and put his foot on him as he did so.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Fuck yeah I am the muscle master here.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]After a while, Cody got up and switched off the camera. He packed everything away. He turned to Trey, who was now flexing and inspecting the muscles in his legs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Same time tomorrow, big guy?? Cody said grinning. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]?Hmmm? - Sure thing coach?, Trey said, absent mindedly, not looking away from his image in the mirror. Cody smiled to himself. His father would be pleased with progress so far. He would email him the photos and video. Still so much more to do though. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366]Please let me know what you think ? [COLOR=#003366][email protected][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
  #4   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 05:48 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Hmmm

Like history repeating itself..... this could be very interesting indeed, and I hope it does too...
  #5   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 02:01 AM

A New Breed - Chapter 3 and 4

[COLOR=royalblue]Chapter 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Trey’s mom went up to his bedroom. She had noticed her son change since that Cody boy moved next door. Trey seemed overly interested in working out, and indeed he had really built up to a fine young man. She was worried about steroids though, and she was sure Trey was taking them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]She knocked and opened the door to Trey’s room. The room was full of magazines strewn over the floor and the bed – magazines full of muscular men flexing and posing. There were posters on the wall, of huge tanned and oiled men with massive arms and muscular chests. Some of the men were incredibly muscular. Trey’s mom gulped, set aside the worry that her son was gay, and approached him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]He was standing in front of a big mirror beside the wardrobe (that was new, she hadn’t put that there she thought). He hadn’t noticed her coming in, and he was talking to himself as he stood in front of the mirror. He appeared to be flexing, mimicking the pictures in the magazines around him. He had no top on, and Trey’s mom couldn’t help noticing that his back ad broadened significantly, and his chest was also muscular. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Oh yeah, pump those pex man”, she heard Trey say. He was pushing his chest out quite far, and rubbing one of them as he spoke. “Oh yeah – gonna get so huge.” Before he went on, she cleared her throat and announced her presence more clearly. He didn’t seem to be perturbed that she had found him in this rather embarrassing situation. In fact, he turned to her and raised both his arms, flexing his biceps.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“What do you think mom? – Getting bigger? – They’re 17 inches now and Cody says…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“CODY!” she couldn’t help herself. “What is that boy doing to you – is he giving you drugs? Do you know how bad steroids are for you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“I’m not doing gear mom – at least not that stuff…” Trey had turned back to the mirror and had resumed flexing while he spoke to her. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]--- [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]My mom had come into the room and gave out some about Cody – but she didn’t understand. It was gonna be hot – Cody was gonna make me freakin’ huge. He said we had finished the basic programme and it was time to start getting real big. I had hit 200 lbs and felt great. Mom disappeared after a while. Left shouting – don’t know what she was saying. The vein on my biceps looked so hot, wanted to look at those. Couldn’t wait to make those guns bigger. I was gonna move out anyway, Cody had arranged an apartment downtown, with new weights and all. He said my weight set was too small now for what we were gonna do. Fuck yeah, that sounded good to me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]----[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]A few days later Trey moved out and he and Cody set up in the new apartment. Cody had acquired a completely new weights set – bigger than anything Try had ever seen. The smallest plates were 45 pounds, with 500 lb plates lying around the place. Trey didn’t even know if he could lift one.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Now that we have done the basics - time to up the dosage big guy”, Cody said. He injected a syringe – the liquid in the vial looked much darker than before. “This is gonna do wonders”, Cody continued, grinning, as he pierced the flesh just at the peak of Trey’s bicep. The warm fluid spread through Trey’s body as before, although much more slowly this time. He could feel it spreading slowly, down his limbs, across his torso, even down his cock.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“So, your measurements are 210 lbs, 45 chest, 32waist, 17 guns, 26 quads. Let’s see if we can improve on that big guy.” Trey loved when Cody said “big guy”. It made him feel like one of the guys in the muscle mags – a real pro. They started working out, chest again. Trey found his last bench easy to reproduce, so they added another 90 pounds on each side. He punched out 10 reps.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“More,” Cody barked. They increased the bar the same again. It was now at over 600 lbs, and Trey pushed out hard, completing 10 reps again. Cody wouldn’t let him rack the bar this time, and nodded at him to keep going Trey pushed out 15, 16, fuck man it was so heavy, 17, fucking EIGHTEEN reps, and racked the bar violently. He jumped up off the bench.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Fuck man that was heavy!”, he roared.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Yeah – but look at the result!”, Cody replied smiling.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Before Trey looked he could feel. He could feel his pex swelling, ballooning under his tee, like a fucking super pump. He turned around to the mirror and flexed. His tee shirt – a black sleeveless lycra top he liked wearing was stretching out – the fabric being stretched by his ballooning muscles below. His chest was literally growing inches.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“OH FUCK MAN YEAH!!!! THAT IS AWESOME”, Trey shouted at his reflection. He pulled his arms down into a most muscular. His massive chest bounced out and went rock solid, his tee shirt getting thin with the strain. His shoulders, also pumped from the bench press, were pumping out the side of his tee.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Come on man – let’s do more!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]They went back to the bench, and Trey pumped out military presses, standing facing the mirror. His muscles were visibly growing with each pump. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Aaaaw man that is so fucking hot.” After doing his shoulders, which were ballooning out, they worked out back. The muscle pump got so intense, his tee shirt could take no more, and became so stretched that it started to rip along the seams. As Trey flexed, it ripped down the centre of his pex, and the rag fell to the floor. His torso was truly gargantuan.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Aw man so fuckin’ huge, gonna be a freaking huge muscloid monster!! Massive pex – look man they are bigger than the pros!!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]And they were. Cody’s tape measure went around, and Trey flexing hard as he could couldn’t believe when Cody said 70 inches. A thick nip drooped from each one, and Cody licked his lips as he looked at them. Trey’s pex were flexing involuntarily, literally as they grew larger and larger. His waist was still narrow, giving him a near 40 inch taper. Fuck yeah.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]They worked out legs, and Treys shorts, which had been pretty baggy now stretched around his pumped thighs. His inner thighs swelled, so much so that Trey had to widen his stance to accommodate them. His outer thighs ballooned, stretching the once loose fabric so tight that it pushed hard into the hard muscle. His cock also seemed to get bigger - longer and thicker, and bulged in his shorts. Cody had mentioned some “side effects”, but Trey was so caught up in his own image that he didn’t care. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“So what you think – big guy - time to flex?”, Cody asked as Trey was doing some lateral extensions with the 500 lbs plates that were lying around, forcing his shoulders to grow even more insanely huge. Cody was setting up the video camera again – it was a kind of ritual now of theirs. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Get over here, bitch and worship this muscle bod”, Trey ordered, flexing a double bi. His peaks were easily 26 inches. Huge veins ripped across his chest and over his shoulders, running thickly over his peaked biceps and down his forearms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Aw yeah, feel so fuckin’ huge”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Not today big guy – I have a surprise for you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Cody went to a room in the apartment and brought out another guy – Trey vaguely recognised him – but then realised he didn’t – he just looked like Trey had before he had started working out. Cody led Kyle up the mirror beside Trey. Trey towered over him, in height and bulk. Trey had put on a few inches in height to accommodate his new bulk. The small blond beside him looked tiny and delicate beside Trey’s mass. He was slim and very cute, but was lean like a gymnast or swimmer. He was wearing a blue wrestling singlet, and it was clear that he was lean all over, except for a nice bubble butt. “This is one of your new admirers – like a big muscle man to look at”, Cody said, moving Kyle into place beside Trey. He finished setting the video, and went up to Trey with is measuring tape.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Flex those tree trunk thighs big guy”, he said. “33 inches – now Kyle – let’s measure that waist – 30 inches – well Trey – your fucking legs are bigger than this runt’s waist!! Let’s try those cannon arms muscle man – over 26 inches… runt – let’s measure your legs – oh dear only 23 inches”.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Trey could see what Cody was doing and it made him very horny.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“See how fucking big you are big guy?” Cody asked. “Tell me – tell me how fucking insanely massively muscular you are” He went back over to the camera and fixed on the scene.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Oh yeah fucking so freakin’ huge – fucking outsize this runt bitch – I’m a fucking muscle monster – my fucking arms outsize his runt legs – oh yeah I am a fucking teen muscle GOD!” Trey was shouting into Kyle’s face, and finished his roar with a most muscular. “Worship this body you runt – feel my massive power – adore my muscle god body”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Kyle reached out – his hands looked tiny compared to Trey’s chest. Hesitating, he put his hands on Trey’s chest. It was pulsating with mass – it felt so huge,, and Kyle could feel it grow even as he rubbed it[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Worship me runt,” Trey said as he went through a series of poses. “What do you say to me – what do you call me – your muscle monster”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Oh yeah, you are so huge muscle master – you are my muscle god – you are so massive and powerful.” Kyle could hardly get the words out he was so excited by Trey’s mass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Oh fuck yeah, gonna show you just how powerful I am, runt bitch”, Trey said, squeezing his huge traps out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Cody gave Trey a matching wrestling singlet, except in black. “Put that on big guy – let’s see you two boys wrestle.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Trey peeled off his shorts over his his massive quads – they had to rip to come off, and his big cock – semi erect flopped out. It was at least 10 inches, and now even soft, was thick as his forearm. H pulled on the singlet, which made his massive body look even bigger. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Trey flexed in the mirror – god he was so huge – every muscle pumped to the peak. He turned to Kyle, ordering him to worship. Kyle didn’t need much prompting.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Fuck man you are so freakin’ massive – you are a muscle monster – a fucking muscle god.” He had some oil which Cody had passed him, and he was oiling up Trey’s body, which was glistening now, making him look even more massive.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]This made Trey even hornier. He picked Kyle up, one hand at his crotch and at the neck and pushed him up in the air – military press style. He pumped Kyle in the air up and down – he was so light compared to what he had just been lifting – but he could feel his muscles pump that extra bit harder, that extra bit bigger. He could feel Kyle getting a boner in his singlet, his tiny cock the size of Trey’s massive fist. He could feel Kyle’s precum through the material. As Trey brought Kyle down each time he could see his massive biceps peak to the max – a huge ball of muscle on each arm ripped with veins, and each deltoid insanely blown out each side. “Fuck,” Trey thought, “I am SO FUCKING HUGE!” His massive cock was growing fully erect now, and it stretched the wrestling singlet with its huge bulge. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Oh fuck man you are so strong”, Kyle shouted. Trey turned around and threw him full force at the lounger on the other side of the room. Kyle landed with a thud, but he had no time to compose himself because Trey had jumped on top of him, his massive body weight pinning Kyle’s tiny body down. Trey stood up again and lifted him up by the neck, one hand lifting Kyle off the ground. He put his other arm over his head flexing his abs, arm and massive lats. His huge arm pit was deep with the thick muscles surrounding it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Lick it out bitch!” Trey roared as he stuffed Kyle’s face into the muscle pit. Kyle licked Trey’s muscle sweat greedily, as Trey ogled his own massive body in the mirror, and the wimpy runt worshipping it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]He threw Kyle towards the mirror and muscle strutted up to him, each massive thigh muscle rolling around the other as he walked. “Give me some of that tight bitch ass, RUNT”, he roared, as he ripped open Kyle’s singlet at his ass. He peeled his own singlet down over each delt, just enough so that he could pull out his own huge cock. Cody focussed the camera in position, and got ready to jack off at the muscle beast fucking his prey. Fuck yeah – he was a beast. But there was gonna be more…. Lots more of these muscle beasts he thought, as he watched Trey strut and flex around his prey…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Dr. Ivanov surveyed the sleeping muscle giant on the table. Using a large syringe, he injected it into his baseball sized testicle and withdrew a large quantity of dark fluid. He obtained a similar amount from the other. The beast lay on the table, his breath getting shorter. The heart monitor attached to him beeped faster, faster and then continuously. He was dead. One sacrifice to make a new breed of human muscle beasts. It would be worth it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Chapter 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]After fucking Kyle, Trey decided to go for a strut around the mall. He pulled back on is singlet. Cody gave Kyle a new one, as the one he was wearing had been ravaged as Trey had fucked him, and was now in shreds over his body. Cody himself wore a pair of shorts and sleeveless tee, Trey noticed without saying that Cody had packed on a few pounds himself, and was looking more buff. Must have been his muscle cum he gave him as he fucked him, Trey thought, not realising how close he was to the truth. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]They went down to the mall, as Trey knew it would be busy. He loved walking through the crowd of people, his swollen pex leading the way, his massive shoulders making him so hugely wide. The crowd parted as he walked through them, like a river around a massive rock. They had no choice. Everyone stared. Chicks were staring, half pretending to be disgusted, but he could see they wanted him. They wanted a hard fuck. Guys pretended not to look, or stole secret glances. Some guys stared outright, obviously astounded and in awe of Trey’s huge bulk. He coud see boners. Kyle, beside Trey, only served to show how massive Trey really was, as Kyle was “ordinary sized”. Trey realised Cody had it all worked out. Although he didn’t realise how well it was worked out. Cody knew this would help the rumour spread. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“Why don’t you give them something to really jack off about when they go home big guy?!”. Cody prompted. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Trey responded. There was a mirror on one of the shop windows nearby. He went up – he had grown since he had last looked at himself, the pump was still making him huger. He flexed and roared as he posed and strutted in the mirror. A crowd gathered around. Trey ordered Kyle to do the same poses. Again, it just made Trey look super huge. The wrestling singlet was stretching as Trey posed – it looked like it was gonna come off any minute. The crown started cheering and applauding. They were in awe of Trey’s mass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]As Trey was leaving the mall, a guy decided he wouldn’t get out of his way as Trey muscle-strutted down the pavilion. Trey walked up to him and the guy didn’t divert. When they collided, he bounced off Trey’s shoulder, and went flying across the mall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]“FUCK YEAH – so fuckin’ HUGE!!!!”, Trey roared, as he strutted on.[/COLOR]
  #6   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:52 PM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
I hope Trey get some company from Kyle and Cody in the huge department.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options